Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,012 members, 7,835,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (919176 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 11:35am On Jul 07, 2017
Damolux01:
The problem is actually opposite. Na young age dey worry me bro. I was thinking of reducing my age by 10 years. I'm 25 now cuz I want that to aid my Fußball spielen career. Now the questions are: How will this act not affect me, will I need to get a new passport, of course I know I'll need to take O'level again and apply to a university with swift calender so my 100 level transcript can be ready on-time as no one expects a 16 yr old boy with a 10 year Waec result and BSc certificate. As regards the int'l passport. Will my finger print not be sensitive to d system if I've done it b4 ? OR should I just use my normal age, results, passport and let go of the ambition to play ball?? Thanks!

It is not worth it, you most likely will be caught. They ask for your primary and secondary school leaving certificate (are you going to go back to secondary school too?) and a biographically old document, just to ascertain you're who you say you are. Do you really think the people are the embassy will think you're 15?

If you have to put your integrity on the line to play football, which by the way you're not certain of once you get to Germany, it's not worth it.

Go to Germany, go to school, learn the language, graduate, and then live your football dreams through being a coach. Most of these top football clubs have coaches who didn't play football or who had a short football career. There's always light at the end of the tunnel.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchevolata: 11:38am On Jul 07, 2017
Okay, thanks
donkafor:
Check Spring Bank

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchevolata: 11:39am On Jul 07, 2017
Oh really, that should go.
Thanks
dobeespen:

You can buy online and print the card pin and serial number to take to the embassy.
I don't know anyone who's done it but that's what I plan to do.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchevolata: 11:39am On Jul 07, 2017
Thanks
Mrbigman1:

Go to any business center dat register or check result, dey should ve.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Damolux01(m): 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
dobeespen:

It is not worth it, you most likely will be caught. They ask for your primary and secondary school leaving certificate (are you going to go back to secondary school too?) and a biographically old document, just to ascertain you're who you say you are. Do you really think the people are the embassy will think you're 15?

If you have to put your integrity on the line to play football, which by the way you're not certain of once you get to Germany, it's not worth it.

Go to Germany, go to school, learn the language, graduate, and then live your football dreams through being a coach. Most of these top football clubs have coaches who didn't play football or who had a short football career. There's always light at the end of the tunnel.
You must remain blessed for the piece. I have started A1 aidy.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by willy2000(m): 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
Toroze:
Oga willy2000 its been ages ooo since I saw you here thanks for replying. Hows the school..especially in terms of programming like the practical bit.

We thank God, we are coping anyhow( naija spirit). if na to copy paste code.....Lmao. But to be honest, just learn how to programn in either C, C++, or Java. and you are a hot cake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
Willy2000 my man.. Am battling with C++ already though still basics.. I pmed you
willy2000:

We thank God, we are coping anyhow( naija spirit). if na to copy paste code.....Lmao. But to be honest, just learn how to programn in either C, C++, or Java. and you are a hot cake.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Toroze(m): 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
willy2000:

Funny my stack right now no contain those ones oooo, I've a history in C# my JavaScript is aight and of late i've started dvelving into Python but lets see sha. I sent you a pm tho
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dailydolar(m): 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
Damolux01:
Talking about fingering with electronic devices.... that's where d problem is... U know I did Voters card thumb print and SIM registrations... Do they count? I think these are the ones I've done so far?
stick to you real age and forget this football thing you can make it tru other means be real and enjoy your life

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by makinzwurld(m): 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
uchevolata:
Hello House,

Please who has been able to buy a waec scratch card, from banks in Lagos?

I literally, have gone to UBA, WEMA, SKYE, Fidelity all in Lekki and they don't have one.

Can anyone suggest where to get one?

Thank you

I suggest you go to WAEC Hqtr office at Yaba, or any other WAEC office in Lagos, like Ogba Area/Zonal office. They'll sell it to you there. Even the merchants that stand outside the offices will sell to you without you having to enter the WAEC office itself. I don't think you should go through online method 'cos it may not look "authentic" to the embassy since they are already used to seeing a regular scratch card.

(Just my thoughts though!)

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Haywhy1987: 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
Good!
How did u resolve d earlier ish?
kingdaveid:
I have been scheduled for interview on the 17th of August, yaaaaaaaay. Please i will like to know, how many weeks does it take for them to process the visa?
Please this information is highly needed to help me plan ahead, danke
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ramani237: 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
Uni Assist forwarded my application 2 weeks ago but i hadn't had any reply from my Uni..emailed them yesterday and got this reply this morning
Dear applicant,

your application is currently being examined by the examination board. We will contact you again once we have been informed of their decision

Best regards,

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Katherine King

JUSTUS-LIEBIG-UNIVERSITÄT GIESSEN

Expecting the Best soon in Jesus' name wink

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by opeyeminas: 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
dailydolar:
stick to you real age and forget this football thing you can make it tru other means be real and enjoy your life
Am not advising him to change his age or follow his football dream but don't compare making it in football with making it thru other means. football is money ritual.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kingdaveid: 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
Haywhy1987:
Good!
How did u resolve d earlier ish?

Sent an email to the embassy telling them i can enrol later than the earlier date. So they just sent me an invitation

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kingdaveid: 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
Good day Gurus in the house, please for those who have credited their fintiba bank account, how where you able to get your statement of accounts for printing
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Damolux01(m): 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
dailydolar:
Thanks! You're blessed.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Damolux01(m): 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
opeyeminas:

Am not advising him to change his age or follow his football dream but don't compare making it in football with making it thru other means. football is money ritual.
Mein Gedanke genau !
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchevolata: 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
Thanks for the advise
makinzwurld:

I suggest you go to WAEC Hqtr office at Yaba, or any other WAEC office in Lagos, like Ogba Area/Zonal office. They'll sell it to you there. Even the merchants that stand outside the offices will sell to you without you having to enter the WAEC office itself. I don't think you should go through online method 'cos it may not look "authentic" to the embassy since they are already used to seeing a regular scratch card.

(Just my thoughts though!)
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Damolux01(m): 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2017
dobeespen:

Went through this your post again... I swear u made sense big time. Talking about staying in Germany, what course is d best to go for at Bsc level? I did international relations here in Nigeria. Wanna try to ace German to maybe B2 or C1 as well, I'm looking at courses in Management or Humanities... which is hot cake in Germany pls? Danke vielen!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by legacy30: 8:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hello house thanks for all the wonderful info u people have been providing
I am planning to fund my account by 1st week of September but my interview is on 24th of August.
Please has anyone gone for interview this year without funding his account and how was it. I will appreciate all replies. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by legacy30: 8:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
kingdaveid:
Good day Gurus in the house, please for those who have credited their fintiba bank account, how where you able to get your statement of accounts for printing

I think you have to get it the same way u got you got your account number.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ramani237:
Uni Assist forwarded my application 2 weeks ago but i hadn't had any reply from my Uni..emailed them yesterday and got this reply this morning
Dear applicant,

your application is currently being examined by the examination board. We will contact you again once we have been informed of their decision

Best regards,

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Katherine King

Which program in JLU?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 8:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
legacy30:
Hello house thanks for all the wonderful info u people have been providing
I am planning to fund my account by 1st week of September but my interview is on 24th of August.
Please has anyone gone for interview this year without funding his account and how was it. I will appreciate all replies. Thanks

As far as I know bro, going for interview without funding is NOT a crime. So no worries. You are welcome to fund before or after interview. Goodluck to us all.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ramani237:
Dear applicant,

Best regards,

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Katherine King

Congratulations in advance

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ramani237: 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
MSc. Transition Management
UncleJudax:

Which program in JLU?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ramani237: 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
Thanks mate..we will all have testimonies
Instructor001:

Congratulations in advance

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vampire2020: 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
AbooFaaris:

. Let me know when you have copied it so I can edit. Thanks
i sent you an email
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by legacy30: 10:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
Instructor001:

As far as I know bro, going for interview without funding is NOT a crime. So no worries. You are welcome to fund before or after interview. Goodluck to us all.
Thanks bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Litolysis(m): 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2017
Greetings to everyone
I have few questions to ask.
1. Does funding Blocked account before interview have some advantages?
2. Can interview date and processing time be faster if one apply in Abuja?
3. What's the fate of someone if blocked account is funded but visa denied.
Thank you all as I expect good replies. God bless us all!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by specialmati(m): 11:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
pls i booked for visa interview since on 30th of june till now nothing.pls how long does it take pls somebody help

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (500)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.