Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (915282 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by phemmisky(m): 8:35am On Jul 06, 2017
Guys, good morning . Pls I just got a mail from Fintiba this morning, Fintiba sent me two sets of docs for download , a single page doc showing the account details and about 13 pages showing account details and other ancillaries . I'm guessing it's the single page I need to scan as parts of docs for my booking of Visa interview ,

But pls, what other documents are needed for booking of Visa interview pls . And any other thing I need to know . Thank you as you help a neophyte brother
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mostfavour(m): 8:40am On Jul 06, 2017
The long awaited acknowledgement receipt for application has arrived, Thanks to ChukwuOkike
am now waiting for evaluation and admission letter.
City of Luneburg, am getting ready.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by smurfymorello: 9:05am On Jul 06, 2017
Please does uni assist send their evaluation mail to everyone ..because I didn't get that when they mailed me that they've forwarded my docs to the school...but my friend got his with evaluation
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by princ3ssa: 9:20am On Jul 06, 2017
Hi guys....Pls I need help....I got this from Frederich Alexander Universitat this morning

Dear applicant,

Congratulations! Out of the 1.200 applications, you achieved between 50-69 points in the first step of our application process for the Master of Science in International Business Studies (MIBS) at Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany. To be admitted to the program, you need to reach 70 points. For the second step in our application process, you therefore have to hand in a short academic essay of no more than 2 pages about the topic:

“Decoupling”.

Please connect the term decoupling to the business field; the specific direction you want to address is up to you.

Please write in accordance to academic journal style and use APA for referencing.

Please send your essay to marcus.conrad@fau.de until Sunday, July 16th, 2017.

Here you can find the formal guidelines for the essay:

· Word document
· DIN A4
· Language: English
· Justification typesetting
· Proportional script (text: Times New Roman, titles: Arial)
· Font size: 12
· Line spacing: 1.5
· Paragraphs have to be separated by blank lines
· All margins: 2 cm (left, right, upper, lower margin)
· Maximum number of pages: 2 (excluding references)
· Reference list
· APA guidelines

Further information will not be given during the next week. No further questions will be answered.

Soon after the deadline, you will receive your final decision.

The program will start on October, 9th with an orientation week.

Approx. 50 students from more than 25 countries will be part of the MIBS.

Best of luck and kind regards from Germany,

Marcus Conrad

P.S. In case you are not intending to start our MIBS program in Nuremberg, Germany in October 2017, please inform us, so that we can exclude you from our list.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by glucklichewelt: 9:43am On Jul 06, 2017
Good morning House,

Please I have a question.

Must the declaration of age be signed by my Father? As the head of the family, if yes, pls how do I go about it?

Or can I just get age declaration by myself from the court?

Abeg make una answer me biko, make una no vex...Danke vielen.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 06, 2017
smurfymorello:
Please does uni assist send their evaluation mail to everyone ..because I didn't get that when they mailed me that they've forwarded my docs to the school...but my friend got his with evaluation
they do send...check you mail box well.when was your application evaluation concluded and then forwarded?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 9:59am On Jul 06, 2017
phemmisky:
Guys, good morning . Pls I just got a mail from Fintiba this morning, Fintiba sent me two sets of docs for download , a single page doc showing the account details and about 13 pages showing account details and other ancillaries . I'm guessing it's the single page I need to scan as parts of docs for my booking of Visa interview ,

But pls, what other documents are needed for booking of Visa interview pls . And any other thing I need to know . Thank you as you help a neophyte brother

The time you would have spent waiting for someone to reply to this would have been spent going to the German embassy website. These are the things you can look up yourself instead of bringing it here and wasting ample time.

To answer your question, you need the confirmation document, your admission letter, and data page of your passport

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 10:12am On Jul 06, 2017
princ3ssa:
Hi guys....Pls I need help....I got this from Frederich Alexander Universitat this morning

Dear applicant,

Congratulations! Out of the 1.200 applications, you achieved between 50-69 points in the first step of our application process for the Master of Science in International Business Studies (MIBS) at Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany. To be admitted to the program, you need to reach 70 points. For the second step in our application process, you therefore have to hand in a short academic essay of no more than 2 pages about the topic:

“Decoupling”.

Please connect the term decoupling to the business field; the specific direction you want to address is up to you.

Please write in accordance to academic journal style and use APA for referencing.

· Word document
· DIN A4
· Reference list
· APA guidelines

Further information will not be given during the next week. No further questions will be answered.

Soon after the deadline, you will receive your final decision.

The program will start on October, 9th with an orientation week.

Approx. 50 students from more than 25 countries will be part of the MIBS.

Best of luck and kind regards from Germany,

Marcus Conrad

P.S. In case you are not intending to start our MIBS program in Nuremberg, Germany in October 2017, please inform us, so that we can exclude you from our list.

What do you need help with?

5 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by princ3ssa: 10:15am On Jul 06, 2017
dobeespen:

What do you need help with?

I need help with some of the guidelines and construction
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by smurfymorello: 10:17am On Jul 06, 2017
GermanDreamer:
they do send...check you mail box well.when was your application evaluation concluded and then forwarded?
I got the mail on 3rd July....my friend got his yesterday...i double checked still no evaluation
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 06, 2017
princ3ssa:

Dear applicant,

“Decoupling”.

· Word document
· DIN A4
· Reference list
· APA guidelines
If it were me, I would go to my undergraduate school if you are within and discuss it with an academic professor in this field to be sure you did/or doing the right thing. some of us here are not in this your field to give you the proper guidance/solution unless if someone has experienced such before then the person should come and comment. Because this essay as i see it must be well articulated and appealing to be eligible for admission selection.

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 06, 2017
smurfymorello:

I got the mail on 3rd July....my friend got his yesterday...i double checked still no evaluation
so has your account status changed to forwarded and when did it change? even if you didnt get the mail,if bothered, you can use the contact form to communicate them that you want the e-copy of the result. they do also send the original evaluation report via post-mail to the residential address you gave them on your application. it normal gets delivered by NIPOST so keep an eye.. answer me sha, got mine concluded on the 3rd of july but they have not forwarded it, so have they for yours?(did the mail come with an attachment, if yes,it does contain the report)
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by phemmisky(m): 10:37am On Jul 06, 2017
dobeespen:

The time you would have spent waiting for someone to reply to this would have been spent going to the German embassy website. These are the things you can look up yourself instead of bringing it here and wasting ample time.

To answer your question, you need the confirmation document, your admission letter, and data page of your passport

Thanks my sister, always to my resque , pls I would like to know if the admission letter from email can be used as I haven't gotten my admission letter by post
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by princ3ssa: 10:42am On Jul 06, 2017
GermanDreamer:
If it were me, I would go to my undergraduate school if you are within and discuss it with an academic professor in this field to be sure you did/or doing the right thing. some of us here are not in this your field to give you the proper guidance/solution unless if someone has experienced such before then the person should come and comment. Because this essay as i see it must be well articulated and appealing to be eligible for admission selection.

Thanks very much dear... That was quite helpful

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 10:46am On Jul 06, 2017
phemmisky:

Thanks my sister, always to my resque , pls I would like to know if the admission letter from email can be used as I haven't gotten my admission letter by post

Yes it can. Send them the soft copy toy got in your email.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ebenosky: 10:55am On Jul 06, 2017
Anatomy

Zodka:

Another medilag in the house. Yay!
Which department did u finish from and year?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Zodka: 11:05am On Jul 06, 2017
Ebenosky:
Anatomy

BSc Anatomy in Unilag?? Hmmmm.. no course like that ohh.

Never mind.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 11:20am On Jul 06, 2017
AbooFaaris:

Let me know when you have copied it so I can edit. Thanks
Done!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by paulbets: 11:35am On Jul 06, 2017
Zodka:

BSc Anatomy in Unilag?? Hmmmm.. no course like that ohh.

Never mind.
Bro open your mind...
Think bigger cheesy
Widen your scope
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Effizzy2much(m): 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
Good day,

I got a couple of questions to ask

1. Is it possible to become proficient in German (up to A2 or B1) under four (4) months of German class?
2. Which German language school would be excellent to study the language in Germany?

Cheers
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ejemedav: 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hello everyone, jst joined this house and i need ur contribution, got admission to study environmental sciences at university of koblenz-landau for d winter semester and yet to apply for visa. Please hw do I go abt with d account opening, am actually looking for a contact in Germany to help me with verplichtungserklärung. And what further steps do I need to take, becos I hav all d documents except d declaration of sponsorship
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by blackbriar: 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
neahyo:

Please is NIPOST EMS faster and better?

it takes 2 weeks and it is good and cheap about 8,500 to germany
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by blackbriar: 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
Effizzy2much:
Good day,

1. Is it possible to become proficient in German (up to A2 or B1) under four (4) months of German class?
2. Which German language school would be excellent to study the language in Germany?

Cheers

1. noooooo except u be CIA AGENT.....u nid acculutrization to speak fluent german.
2. volkshochschule
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Effizzy2much(m): 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
I am MI5 agent. lol grin

Then the 6 months language visa is okay.

Thanks for the response.

blackbriar:

1. noooooo except u be CIA AGENT.....u nid acculutrization to speak fluent german.
2. volkshochschule
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by PlatinumPlato(m): 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
Go through the Embassy website, you will find the regular visa appointment booking instruction for short term visa and follow up.

morgan2006:
house please how do I schedule an appointment interview for short term visit with the german embassy in Lagos. I want to be sure I am doing the right thing. pls advise

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
Effizzy2much:
Good day,

Cheers

I learned A1 in 2 months and wrote the exam, though I had a private teacher so I'm guessing that's why. I would honestly advice you start learning German here. According to what my tutor said, it harder there cause they won't teach you in English at all. All German. So if you're a novice that wants to learn A1 German it would be hard oh.

I don't think the embassy will give you a language visa for A1-B1 because the Goethe Institut teaches it. So they might tell you to learn the language here and apply for school when you're done. I stand to be corrected but this is what I've seen so far.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chidi4eze(m): 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
ejemedav:
Hello everyone, jst joined this house and i need ur contribution, got admission to study environmental sciences at university of koblenz-landau for d winter semester and yet to apply for visa. Please hw do I go abt with d account opening, am actually looking for a contact in Germany to help me with verplichtungserklärung. And what further steps do I need to take, becos I hav all d documents except d declaration of sponsorship
please what's ur undergraduate course
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
ejemedav:

Well you need your blocked account opening to be given a visa date. Go to Fintiba, apply for a blocked account, and wait 3 working days to be given a confirmation of account opening. Send that, along with your admission letter and passport data page, to the German embassy and you'll be given a date, provided your enrolment deadline is still far.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Effizzy2much(m): 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
Thank you for the information. Though my case is a bit peculiar. I am looking at moving to Germany from the UK.

dobeespen:

I learned A1 in 2 months and wrote the exam, though I had a private teacher so I'm guessing that's why. I would honestly advice you start learning German here. According to what my tutor said, it harder there cause they won't teach you in English at all. All German. So if you're a novice that wants to learn A1 German it would be hard oh.

I don't think the embassy will give you a language visa for A1-B1 because the Goethe Institut teaches it. So they might tell you to learn the language here and apply for school when you're done. I stand to be corrected but this is what I've seen so far.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Zodka: 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
paulbets:

Bro open your mind...
Think bigger cheesy
Widen your scope

What are you talking about? I didn't say anatomy doesn't excited as a course but Unilag doesn't offer a Bachelor's in anatomy even if other school does.

well this person might have finished with MSc Anatomy, which is what is offered, but I guess I concluded for him that he wasn't pursing a double masters degree

Whatever! I was only excited he/ she might be a fellow I know from school.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
Effizzy2much:
Thank you for the information. Though my case is a bit peculiar. I am looking at moving to Germany from the UK.

Ah if you're moving to Germany from the UK then you're good. They're less scrutinous with developed countries than they are with developing countries.

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (500)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.