Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (911682 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ramani237: 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
Go to google and do yoour research..massa u want to take a massive step in your life and career and you come and ask questions as if u are a child and then u sit and fold your hands for someone else to go and do research and bring and give to u..its just not fair..at least make an effort man..na so u go di do when you reach Germany
Holugovernor:
Please I have a question

. For the declaration of sponsorship ,which can be use for the student visa application rather than the blocked account option..

Please can the sponsor be a NIGERIAN staying in Germany?..

Can someone explain the whole sponsorship of a thing for me...

"""official German declaration of sponsorship („Verpflichtungserklärung“) for the purpose of studies/ language course given before the competent German authority (Please note: Financing is usually only secured if declarant resides in Germany)"

Please I need an explanation.. Please explain to me very well..

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Arigold007: 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
Thanks alot for all the help this is rendering
please I would like to find out. if I must fund the account first before interview, or just book the interview right now. Please can someone give me heads up on what to expect at the interview
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Holugovernor(m): 10:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
dobeespen:
Yup. Could be a Nigerian staying in Germany

@dobeespen can we talk privately.. I need you to explain something to me..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 11:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
darlingtonNYIG:
Please, if a person had an interview over 4weeks now and the embassy is yet to send a go and fund mail or even reply a mail sent, what acually is the person's fate cos i intend funding next week with or without the funding notification mail. Moreover, I heard with or without funding rejections are sent within 3weeks and documents sent to the owner through FedEx.

You have not fund your account and yet disturbing them with mail. Just pray they do not respond the mail with an answer you will not like which might put you under a lot of pressure. Don't wait till you receive go and fund mail before you fund if you have the money. "If they vex reply you with a deadline, I am sorry, I will fund as soon as possible no dey there for their matter anymore." The embassy is giving a deadline for funding, it is real. Shalom

5 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by darlingtonNYIG(m): 11:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
honourableseyi:

You have not fund your account and yet disturbing them with mail. Just pray they do not respond the mail with an answer you will not like which might put you under a lot of pressure. Don't wait till you receive go and fund mail before you fund if you have the money. "If they vex reply you with a deadline, I am sorry, I will fund as soon as possible no dey there for their matter anymore." The embassy is giving a deadline for funding, it is real. Shalom
thanks. But didn't bug them with mails, just sent a mail that i will fund soonest and i intend funding by mid next week
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chidi4eze(m): 4:32am On Jul 14, 2017
Dominicumoh:

I just got a mail from them containing my admission letter and other attachments...
okay thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 6:19am On Jul 14, 2017
Arigold007:
Thanks alot for all the help this is rendering
please I would like to find out. if I must fund the account first before interview, or just book the interview right now. Please can someone give me heads up on what to expect at the interview

So far so good. I'm very much sure it is not compulsory to fund before booking/going for interview.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 9:11am On Jul 14, 2017
dobeespen:
Na wa oh. So the persons who's supposed to do the declaration for me in Germany just realized he didn't meet the requirements.

So now I'm back to square 1, and my interview is in a couple of weeks. God dey sha, I'll figure something out.

Mewnwhie, I just received my letter of admission from ESB Business School.
Sorry for the setback.
But you and Tinder must to enter EBS...1,500/semester loading grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by massaben: 9:29am On Jul 14, 2017
Hello,

I finally got my student Visa yesterday. I am from Ghana. see my timeline below

Interview Date: 24th May
Embassy notification for blocked account: 30th May
Blocked account funded: 2nd June
Notification sent to Embassy: 5th June
AM (in Ghana it is a phone call): 13th July
Visa received: 13th July

Destination - University of Siegen

All glory to God

26 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 9:50am On Jul 14, 2017
UncleJudax:

Sorry for the setback.

Abeg I no want ESB oh. Waiting on my interview with TUM.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Arigold007: 9:50am On Jul 14, 2017
chidi4eze:
okay thanks
congrats @massaben. @ chidi4eze thanks for the info. please what is the interview like. Is it strictly based on fulfilling the requirements for the visa status as student or any further details.

Need to know just to avoid being blindsided.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 9:51am On Jul 14, 2017
Congratulations!
massaben:
Hello,

All glory to God
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 10:06am On Jul 14, 2017
Congratulations... grin
massaben:
Hello,

All glory to God

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchevolata: 10:14am On Jul 14, 2017
Congratulations!!!

massaben:
Hello,

All glory to God
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by realsamsonite1: 10:25am On Jul 14, 2017
Gudmorin, trust we had a nice nite I need help ... Can one appeal an interview date Date of enrollment- 15th September Date of interview-9th of September Egbami e help mi oooo Wt can one do
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 10:51am On Jul 14, 2017
massaben:
Hello,

All glory to God
Charlie, Congratulations!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 10:52am On Jul 14, 2017
dobeespen:

Abeg I no want ESB oh. Waiting on my interview with TUM.
Ok na. Congrats in advance.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tinder: 11:06am On Jul 14, 2017
UncleJudax:

Sorry for the setback.

Waiting for more Admissions God willing.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nicolea: 11:08am On Jul 14, 2017
I doubt you can appeal because it only happen in cases of denied visa but what you can do is write your school to extend your enrollment deadline, that's what a lot of persons with similar problem did here
realsamsonite1:
Gudmorin, trust we had a nice nite
I need help ...
Can one appeal an interview date
Date of enrollment- 15th September
Date of interview-9th of September
Egbami e help mi oooo
Wt can one do
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 11:26am On Jul 14, 2017
Tinder:

Waiting for more Admissions God willing.

Did you get ESB?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by righthappenings: 11:45am On Jul 14, 2017
Hello house, what is the fate of some of us that are awaiting admission letter. with the deadlines given by the embassy and all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by righthappenings: 11:51am On Jul 14, 2017
Pls, when did you apply? I applied for Environmental and Resource Management (B.Sc and M.Sc). They haven't contacted me

I just got a mail from them containing my admission letter and other attachments...[/quote]
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
When is your enrollment deadline?

Embassy checks enrollment deadline not enrollment date.
realsamsonite1:
Gudmorin, trust we had a nice nite
I need help ...
Can one appeal an interview date
Date of enrollment- 15th September
Date of interview-9th of September
Egbami e help mi oooo
Wt can one do
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dooch(m): 1:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
massaben:
Hello,

All glory to God

congratulation!! also from Ghana. waiting for my admission letter. i will be glad if i can in touch with you. need some clarification.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Negro1986(m): 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
massaben:
Hello,

All glory to God

Congrats bro, wish you more success and go to Germany and conquer ,, we hope to hear more good news so that we keep our hopes alive ... Amen ooo
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tintin933: 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
can you please link up i need help.am from ghana...helsie270@yahoo.com.i already sent you a pm
massaben:
Hello,

All glory to God
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by styles2009: 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
Negro1986:

Congrats bro, wish you more success and go to Germany and conquer ,, we hope to hear more good news so that we keep our hopes alive ... Amen ooo

@Negro1986
I saw your mail notification on Nl but no email.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ladi990: 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
the fight never dies. We did our toefl exams at owerri in feb 2016. do you remember me? I also applied to btu ...msc in ERM. but still waiting for admission letter..How you doing?
Dominicumoh:

I just got a mail from them containing my admission letter and other attachments...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Olanrewaju92(m): 3:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
massaben:
Hello,

All glory to God

Congratulations fella, this I think is the first official AM on winter 2017. Keep us awaiting in other stages in prayer. Go to deutschland and excel.

Sallam
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rapahel1116: 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
Depends ...all heads are not equal .... u must b dedicated (wen I mean dedicated I mean learn at least 10 verbs and nouns a day) and see how it goes.... Dis can.also b possible if u can get a private tutor ...u can pass ur b1 exam with just 5months of learning german with all dis...dedication matters .
Effizzy2much:
Good day,

I got a couple of questions to ask

1. Is it possible to become proficient in German (up to A2 or B1) under four (4) months of German class?
2. Which German language school would be excellent to study the language in Germany?

Cheers
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by massaben: 3:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
Tintin933:
can you please link up i need help.am from ghana...helsie270@yahoo.com.i already sent you a pm

I sent you an email. Please check and reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.