Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (911483 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by neccki: 7:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
abbeylian:

I don't get it necki , my enrollment date starts Sept 18 - 26 but I don't know why urs is different. Pls I have sent you a mail. Reply it lets talk maybe I could hear it well and give you an advice

This is not even the issue. The issue is that with the enrollment deadline dates that we all have, it can't meet up with this Embassy's Appointment date which is from Oct - Nov.

And our lectures will start by Oct... please lets all mail the school oo abeg.
They should consider us o, because their courses are only for Winter (No Summer Admission). I no wan defer ooo abeg.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Neyoalao(m): 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
Tinder:

No, please i tried to upload it but it keeps showing me this, should i remove other documents i attached before and attach only the VPD from uniassist?
There's a maximum number of document to upload. Upload just the relevant ones no need for unnecessary extras.
Plus prepare for your admission soonest. It drops at 12am..lol
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by neccki: 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
Tinder:

No, please i tried to upload it but it keeps showing me this, should i remove other documents i attached before and attach only the VPD from uniassist?

@Tinder

Very funny.
Firstly, You have to change the language to English.

After Then, you choose the file you want to upload. And then type in the name of the document in that empty box (e.g VPD Document)

then Click on that Hoshladen

Please make sure you upload all documents e.g WEAC or NECO, English Language Proficiency, International Passport, Birth Cert, Work Exp/Internship Letter. & your VPD.

Please hit my mail if u still neeed further info. because today is the last day oooo.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by neccki: 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
Neyoalao:

There's a maximum number of document to upload. Upload just the relevant ones no need for unnecessary extras.

Better still he can list the documents he has already uploaded and we will tell him which one is irrelevant. So that he will be able to upload the VDP.

Without the VDP no admission oo.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Negro1986(m): 8:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
styles2009:

@Negro1986
I saw your mail notification on Nl but no email.

Yea I sent u a mail coz I wanted to ask you some things privately ,may be I will resend it again, thank you broda
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Johnnyessence(m): 8:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
neccki:

Better still he can list the documents he has already uploaded and we will tell him which one is irrelevant. So that he will be able to upload the VDP.

Without the VDP no admission oo.
nice one nice reply. Please what's the full meaning of VDP. Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tinder: 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
neccki:

@Tinder

Very funny.
Firstly, You have to change the language to English.

After Then, you choose the file you want to upload. And then type in the name of the document in that empty box (e.g VPD Document)

then Click on that Hoshladen

Please make sure you upload all documents e.g WEAC or NECO, English Language Proficiency, International Passport, Birth Cert, Work Exp/Internship Letter. & your VPD.

Please hit my mail if u still neeed further info. because today is the last day oooo.

Oshe, every every don upload, I uploaded Resume, Passport, IELTS, VPD, Waec,Neco, Bsc cert.

But its still showing In processing.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tinder: 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
Johnnyessence:
nice one nice reply. Please what's the full meaning of VDP. Thanks.

VPD (preliminary documentation review) from UniAssist.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tinder: 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
Neyoalao:

12am sure? even without them checking the documents i have uploaded just now?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by neccki: 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
Tinder:

@Tinder
worry not yourself, you will get your A.L latest by next week. Just pray along. I got mine 3 days after uploading my VPD.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gabi101(m): 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
neccki:

@Tinder.
Yes, I have.

But the enrollment letter deadline can't meet the Embassy Appointment date. So I want to request for a enrollment date Extension till like October or November.

Pm me please,i just exceeded my limit
thankssmiley
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by belladonna9392: 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
Zodka:
Thanks for all your useful insights everyone.

I applied to 5 schools, I got rejected by two in May. Finally I got a notification of acceptance today from one - University of Potsdam, MSc Toxicology. Hopefully the last two will reply within this month.

Just to encourage anyone who has been getting rejection letters, there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Hey, please I applied to study Toxicology in the University of Duisburg-Essen, not heard back from them, please what's your cgpa
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by neccki: 10:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
gabi101:

Pm me please,i just exceeded my limit
thankssmiley

@gabi101
I have already.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by righthappenings: 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
I just got an admission offer from Bandenburg University Of Technology, Cottbus-Senftenberg today. Enrollment deadline is 30th of October. I am trying to open a blocked account with fintiba. I am having difficulty navigating the site.
I can't go pass the '5 actions required' phase. Please, where exactly do i go on the site to upload my documents?
What do i write in the 'Tax Identification Number'?
Thank you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by PraiseDerChef: 10:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by righthappenings: 10:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
Pls, ignore my earlier post, i got my way around the site.
For the Blocking Agreement, How do i answer this?

* For which authority(embassy, consulate,or foreigners registry office) do you need you blocking confirmation?
I am thinking German Embassy in Nigeria.
Plz, help clarify this.
Thank you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Neyoalao(m): 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
Tinder:

I didn't mean now oh. I meant if you will eventually get it. The letter will be sent 12am anyday the admission letter drops.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by SleekAB: 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hi peeps... I salute!

Just to let you know that anyone still interested in hitting Germany this winter semester can apply to HS Rhein-Waal. Application deadline has been extended to 15th August for all non restricted Bachelor's and Master's courses. Enrollment deadline has also been extended to 15th November.

Cheers!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by makinzwurld(m): 11:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
Congrats!
B.Sc or M.Sc?

righthappenings:
I just got an admission offer from Bandenburg University Of Technology, Cottbus-Senftenberg today. Enrollment deadline is 30th of October. I am trying to open a blocked account with fintiba. I am having difficulty navigating the site.
I can't go pass the '5 actions required' phase. Please, where exactly do i go on the site to upload my documents?
Thank you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gracious136(f): 12:07am On Jul 16, 2017
You write your international passport number.
That's all
righthappenings:
Thank you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Touchflex(m): 12:41am On Jul 16, 2017
German Consulate in Lagos Nigeria

righthappenings:
Pls, ignore my earlier post, i got my way around the site.
For the Blocking Agreement, How do i answer this?

* For which authority(embassy, consulate,or foreigners registry office) do you need you blocking confirmation?
I am thinking German Embassy in Nigeria.
Plz, help clarify this.
Thank you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by eddiemei(m): 1:11am On Jul 16, 2017
eddiemei:
Good day champs......

Congratulations to all given admission and those still hopeful. Your's will come....

Have got a question,
Currently on a cross road and i want to know what to expect from the embassy when using a sponsor.
Am I to know my sponsor in details as to what he/she does, monthly income, tax and others........?
Please advice and criticism is much appreciated.

Regards.

Champs.......
Kindly help me out through this.....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dejx: 3:29am On Jul 16, 2017
Good day all, I just joined this thread

1. Please I will like to know the exact minimum amount to block. I used to think it is #3M (Euros 8000) but as the money is getting close to 3M and I decided to open block account On Fintiba, am seeing 720Euro for 12months (Euros 8640) that will be over 3.5M in the end. I don't know if it's ok to work out a figure that will amount to Euros 8000 for the 12months.

2. Which one is safer, easier and faster, Fintiba or Duetshe bank.

Thank you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tinder: 4:12am On Jul 16, 2017
Neyoalao:

I didn't mean now oh. I meant if you will eventually get it. The letter will be sent 12am anyday the admission letter drops.

ok cool
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tinder: 4:12am On Jul 16, 2017
neccki:

@Tinder
worry not yourself, you will get your A.L latest by next week. Just pray along. I got mine 3 days after uploading my VPD.

viele dank. wink

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tinder: 4:15am On Jul 16, 2017
SleekAB:
Hi peeps... I salute!

Just to let you know that anyone still interested in hitting Germany this winter semester can apply to HS Rhein-Waal. Application deadline has been extended to 15th August for all non restricted Bachelor's and Master's courses. Enrollment deadline has also been extended to 15th November.

Cheers!

Please here is my application on Rhine-Waal, what does this mean

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by SleekAB: 4:54am On Jul 16, 2017
Tinder:

Please here is my application on Rhine-Waal, what does this mean

Your application is good. The course is a restricted course and the admission process just entered the coordination phase today. This phase will end on the 15th August, by then you should have feedback on whether you got admission or not.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 4:59am On Jul 16, 2017
Tinder:

viele dank. wink
All man must to speak Deutsch jare. Sprich! Habt keine Angst!

Schönes Wochenende an Alle!

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tinder: 5:48am On Jul 16, 2017
UncleJudax:

All man must to speak Deutsch jare. Sprich! Habt keine Angst!

Schönes Wochenende an Alle!

abi na Vielen dank mein Bruder smiley

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tinder: 5:48am On Jul 16, 2017
SleekAB:

Your application is good. The course is a restricted course and the admission process just entered the coordination phase today. This phase will end on the 15th August, by then you should have feedback on whether you got admission or not.

Okay thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.