Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (909336 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Goodkiiiid: 6:14am On Jun 21, 2016
djlaqua91:

Danke. So I still have to provide those documents all over again for renewal? Naija.

Nope!! I think you only need to take your old passport along with the cash
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by em3r4ld(m): 6:19am On Jun 21, 2016
Eke40seven , pompido, weirdarkhitekt, williamso,schwartz, stevemims, ogagaejay and the rest have done a whole lotta justice with this thread. I just confirmed my admission 4 masters in intl business & mgt. (Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences). No Uniassist stress nor sending of docs + Nipost/DHL wahala grin anyways, scanned all and sent, luckily enough was offered a position. Waiting for the hard copy to hit 9ja dis wk. But I have a dilemma. I currently have admissions for Masters in Luxembourg and Canada as well. That of Lux is €200 per session while that of Canada is $3-4k per year. Now, dis German admission is tuition free. Considering
1. the ease of visa processing & higher rate of securing Visa,
2. better integration into the system
3. Standard of education
4. Better welfare after grad as omo Naija grin

Which will the house advice me to follow?

BTW, Econs in Lux, while Rural dev in Canada. All taught in English language.

Advice needed from the ancestors.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 6:34am On Jun 21, 2016
what do you mean exactly? you wana use ur current transcripts and apply for undergraduate in germo right? Still medicine? in English?.. well for their grade conversion,.
onlinemacha.com/calculator-german-grade
Tonyjude:
pls am not really interested in how big I will hit it, but more in succeeding academically.

Am a medical student(medicine) in naija here 2nd yr going to 3rd yr. I want to know if there is any medical aspiring student here too or thr. I need to know how the evaluate their grade after festellung prufung. and how dawn difficult it can get
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bosakelvin(m): 6:39am On Jun 21, 2016
euro is #319 this morning, the fx situation is not looking good at all. buhari's regime is the worst regime i have ever experienced in nigeria.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Bandeco(m): 6:41am On Jun 21, 2016
bosakelvin:
euro is #319 this morning, the fx situation is not looking good at all. buhari's regime is the worst regime i have ever experienced in nigeria.
Enjoy the change.. U guys demanded for it
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bosakelvin(m): 6:43am On Jun 21, 2016
Bandeco:

yea i agree with u, do you know i actually voted for that cow little did i know he was actually brain dead.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 21, 2016
Armaniii:
Private tutor. That is what i am using.

OK. Where and how much does it cost?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Williamso(m): 7:52am On Jun 21, 2016
Bandeco:

I would think it's only the people that voted for him that are "enjoying the change". Obviously, every other Nigerian is currently in utopia..... oh wait!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 8:07am On Jun 21, 2016
As for where, that depends on the agreement you reach with him/her......You should budget 70k. Go to goethe institute and speak with the front desk officer. He will direct you accordingly.

michlan:

OK. Where and how much does it cost?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 21, 2016
Armaniii:
As for where, that depends on the agreement you reach with him/her......You should budget 70k. Go to goethe institute and speak with the front desk officer. He will direct you accordingly.

Ok
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by baggylips(m): 8:51am On Jun 21, 2016
Pls gurus in the house is there any specific passport sized photograph required for German student visa interview?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 21, 2016
bosakelvin:
let's just wait a bit. The demand on fx is still very high considering the backlogs, once backlogs are cleared n more fx inflows happen through foreign investor funds, the system should stabilize n the naira will strengthen. So I think anyone wanting to fund shd just wait. My opinion tho.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 9:28am On Jun 21, 2016
Armaniii:
With the new Forex policy, Would there still be need to fund blocked account using formA? Because we should be able to obtain at same price from the parallel market. According to reports, It will take CBN up to 4 weeks to clear unprocessed applications that has piled up as a result of waiting on the new policy to come into play.

does this mean that,if u have already applied for Form
A in your bank before the new policy and using the old rate, will CBN still use this pls rare for me?
cos I applied barely some wheels bk
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 9:36am On Jun 21, 2016
I guess you should talk with your bank as i am not in the best position to say what is applicable plus CBN said they cleared the backlog.

dprinz99:

A in your bank before the new policy and using the old rate, will CBN still use this pls rare for me?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 9:45am On Jun 21, 2016
this emefielle self I don't know what to call him

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tonyjude: 9:49am On Jun 21, 2016
chinok97:
what do you mean exactly? you wana use ur current transcripts and apply for undergraduate in germo right? Still medicine? in English?.. well for their grade conversion,.
onlinemacha.com/calculator-german-grade

no I meant that I will afresh, with my waec and write their aufnahme and festellung prunfung in Deutsch not English. I don't think any German govt institution offers medicine in English. and a gain I was told that it is not possible for one from naija to transfer with his transcript and start from where he stop, though am not sure of that
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 10:15am On Jun 21, 2016
you can't start from where you stopped, your current transcripts and olevel gives u direct into 100lv,and yh.. i haven't seen a uni teaching medicine in English, i dont know how deutsch taught schools admit directly, but you still need to provide a cert of the language, other bosses here should enlighten you more on this.
Tonyjude:

no I meant that I will afresh, with my waec and write their aufnahme and festellung prunfung in Deutsch not English. I don't think any German govt institution offers medicine in English. and a gain I was told that it is not possible for one from naija to transfer with his transcript and start from where he stop, though am not sure of that
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by napoleonsmart: 10:23am On Jun 21, 2016
Good morning everyone, I have just gathered all the documents I need to submit to Uni assist for My Masters Admission and I want to Notarize it but I don't know how it works with this German thing.Can I notarize the documents using a Notary public in Nigeria here or I have to go the German embassy to do it.

It is Urgent please!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chibolic(m): 10:52am On Jun 21, 2016
dprinz99:

what about internship?
ithe way that your guy is painting this story bar....akpa Owo idem oooo.
some people have already explained the basic facts we need.getting job is all about God factor but then your course is also something to consider
that's y its better to start from ur B.sc in Deutschland.
if this your Dennis paint this story this way I'm surprise cos I know a Cameroonian who got a job with the almighty AIRBUS immediately after his B.sc at HAW
all the fact is that u should do more research.
do u know abt propadeütikum?its not all abt your studies,as u said,one also need skills.
again my cousin graduated from the same school with his friend marshal
Marshall got his job barely 3month after graduation with almighty BMW as automobile engineer.)with start pay of €4060 per month.my cousin who studied international journalism and politics only got a small job with a news paper company as a journalist earning less than 2500€ after tax
this was to get an experience.he took a study leave and went for masters .upon graduation,he got a job with Deutsche welle.(German biggest broadcasting firm)
he also got an offer from two firms In Austria
so pls let's look beyond the circle
in Europa gibt es viele Möglichkeiten

now look at this
AIRBUS-a Cameroonian
BMW-marshall(Nigerian)
DEUTSCHE WELLE-my cousin
just do or research very well,this companies are amongst the biggest in germany
tell Dennis to pray for God s favour

Nigerian in germany and those hoping to be there,we shall dominate German workforce bei Gnade Gottess
i like ur spirit bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mille: 11:09am On Jun 21, 2016
dprinz99:

My brother, I'm in the same dilemma. But the backlogs CBN cleared yesterday was at 280 to 1$. Not sure about the Euros.

Deadline for payment of tuition is July 1 and still yet, I haven't been debited. I'm Waiting till Thursday, if nothing happens then I will be forced to withdraw my money and look for fast alternatives.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by em3r4ld(m): 11:23am On Jun 21, 2016
em3r4ld:
Eke40seven , pompido, weirdarkhitekt and the rest have done a whole lotta justice with this thread. I just confirmed my admission 4 masters in intl business & mgt. (Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences). No Uniassist stress nor sending of docs + Nipost/DHL wahala grin anyways, scanned all and sent, luckily enough was offered a position. Waiting for the hard copy to hit 9ja dis wk. But I have a dilemma. I currently have admissions for Masters in Luxembourg and Canada as well. That of Lux is €200 per session while that of Canada is $3-4k per year. Now, dis German admission is tuition free. Considering
3. Standard of education
4. Better welfare after grad as omo Naija grin

Pls help out let me know which 2 follow up asap. I'm kinda a jjc on dis path.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by djlaqua91(m): 11:24am On Jun 21, 2016
Goodkiiiid:

Nope!! I think you only need to take your old passport along with the cash

That's cool. So if I have to follow the official process for renewal. Where do I pay to? I don't wanna dash those custom people money and they rarely state how to go about it officiallly publicly.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dennisMOD(m): 12:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
My dear brothers in Deutschland (eke40seven,williamso,schwartz, stevemims, ogagaejay and others), I need your advise. Which city is better in terms of Student mini jobs, cost of living and studies from: Freiburg, Trier, Duisburg-Essen, and Koblenz-Landau?
I need your advise based on your experiences brothers. I'll be glad to hear from you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 1:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
Udjeffrey:
hello guys,
please i would like to know if one needs to apply only to a university for the studien kolleg or more than two universities for a better chance of getting admission. can some one help me out. God bless

yea yea yea
which studienkolleg do u wanna apply to? send me pm
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by em3r4ld(m): 1:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
Eke40seven , pompido, weirdarkhitekt, williamso,schwartz, stevemims, ogagaejay and the rest have done a whole lotta justice with this thread. I just confirmed my admission 4 masters in intl business & mgt. (Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences). No Uniassist stress nor sending of docs + Nipost/DHL wahala anyways, scanned all and sent, luckily enough was offered a position. Waiting for the hard copy to hit 9ja dis wk. But I have a dilemma. I currently have admissions for Masters in Luxembourg and Canada as well. That of Lux is €200 per session while that of Canada is $3-4k per year. Now, dis German admission is tuition free. Considering
3. Standard of education
4. Better welfare after grad as omo Naija

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 1:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
Tonyjude:

do u HV any certificate in German language? eg Goethe b1 ,b2,etc. if yes u r good to go,but not for this winter semester cos all STK application has closed
u HV to wait for summer 2017.
ifvu don't HV any,then u need one year to reach at least Goethe certificate b1 or six month or above to reach same level in a private class(I got mine within 6month of private lesson and intensive studies + God's grace)
currently teaching German. pm me let's talk more

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by willy2000(m): 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
Breaking News!!!!

Opening a blocked Account if you are over 30 is now a Challenge
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by opaluwajohn1: 2:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
chrisley024:
Download and use the one of national visa from their site. I emailed them and they said so.

Please which email did u send to.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
opaluwajohn1:

Please which email did u send to.
The one used to book visa appointment
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by opaluwajohn1: 2:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
chrisley024:
The one used to book visa appointment
Ok thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
willy2000:
Breaking News!!!!

Opening a blocked Account if you are over 30 is now a Challenge
explain
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by napoleonsmart: 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2016
Gooday everyone, I have just gathered all the documents I need to submit to Uni assist for My Masters Admission and I want to Notarize it but I don't know how it works with this German thing.

Can I notarize the documents using a Notary public in Nigeria here or I have to go the German embassy to do it.

It is Urgent please!, someone who knows this should at least answer

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.