Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Lets Laugh It Out - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lets Laugh It Out (4496 Views)

Its Weekend Lets Laugh Out Loud Before Bed(pictures) / Do Not Laugh, It’s Joke Time!! PLEASE / Dont Be Too Selfish, Dont Laugh It Alone!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Laugh It Out by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 02, 2016
The OP be like

Re: Lets Laugh It Out by spartanobad(m): 9:46am On Jun 06, 2016
The C.E.O was walking in the Factory. He noticed a Guy leaning against the Wall looking somewhere. He approached the Man and asked him," How much do you earn?" The Guy was amazed and said," N2000 sir" The CEO took out his wallet and gave the Guy N6000 and told him," I pay People here to Work and not to waste time. This is your 3 months salary and now get out of here NEVER come back." The Guy said,"Thank you sir!" 3 times then walked away in a haste. The CEO now looked at other Workers and asked," Who was that Guy?" The Workers replied," He was the Pizza delivery Guy sir!"
Re: Lets Laugh It Out by spartanobad(m): 9:47am On Jun 06, 2016
his evening, Akpos' Landlord was complaining dat Ofego had impregnanted his daughter. .As Akpos over-heard d landlord shouting, he came out of his house and asked d landlord.Akpos: Oga landlord, what have Ofego done dis time?.Landlord: Ofego got d mind to impregnant my only daughter.Akpos: Oga landlord, are u sure of wat u are saying?.Landlor d: Yes, this evening i saw mydaughter vomitting, wen i noticed dat she was pregnant, i asked her who impregnanted her& she said dat Ofego is d one who impregnanted her.Akpos: Abomination, Ofego is afool, he is a bastard. Oga landlordsince i have been sleeping with ur wife, have u got any reportthat i have impregnanted her?.

1 Like

Re: Lets Laugh It Out by spartanobad(m): 9:48am On Jun 06, 2016
A youth corper was part of the invigillators in a WAEC GCE exam holding in the school he is serving, right inside the hall when the exam was on going, one sexy gal who was wearing a very short skirt and looking gorgeous was cutting eye for the corper, giving him a seductive look, so he went straight to the gal to find out what her problem was. The corper gave the gal d solution to the mathematics question. So, after the exam, the Corper followed d gal up to arrange of how they would meet and the gal said: do u think I'm a prostitute? All those actions I was displaying for u in the hall are fake oooo, thats my boyfriend waiting for me.. Mugu!..and she laughed!.... The Corper laughed too and said: do u think I read Mathematics? I studied Yoruba in school, all those answers I gave to you are formulated and fake!.......... .. The Girl Screamed n Fainted!!!!!! =))
Re: Lets Laugh It Out by arishekolar(f): 3:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
spartanobad:
As a Man lost his cheque booklet, He decided
to go to the bank after 2 days to report. Here
is
the conversation between him
and the bank manager.
Bank manager : But I
warned you to be careful with
your cheque book because anyone can forge
your signature.
Man: I am not a fool, I have already signed all
the
cheques, so they won't have space to forge
my signature!

He is better than the bank manager
[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plssss DON'T Read This You Will Die Of Laughter / Cross Examination On The Witness Stand. . . / Jo Ooooooooo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.