Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital (54035 Views)

Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others / Man Takes His Son To The Hospital In A Wheelbarrow In Imo State (Photos) / I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by Faraidi(m): 4:21am On Apr 20, 2016
krak101:
Troll alert grin
useless soul
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by abbiboy: 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2019
firstolalekan:

I didn't marry a whòre like your mother and sisters.

FYI, my wife's pússy is sacred and for my eyes only. Expect during labor, other women can see it.

If ur mother is not a LovePeddler how did she give birth to ur type,u re a waste pit of shit.
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by bizzibodi(m): 9:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
Yu saw a free pussy without d owner consent,how much would you honestly agree to pay to see it...just close up visual inspection.
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by bizzibodi(m): 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
I hav not still 4given one useless doctor who call in a card recorder along with some nurses to witness a D&C which he did incomplete causing complications & visit to other hospitals.
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by Nwaelume: 10:28am On Oct 25, 2019
You betrayed her trust... to be frank i don't think it happened
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by abbiboy: 10:17am On Apr 25
firstolalekan:

I didn't marry a whòre like your mother and sisters.

FYI, my wife's pússy is sacred and for my eyes only. Expect during labor, other women can see it.
🤣🤣 otondo na wetin ur wife tell u? Her vagina is sacred to only u, kilometres that have run Street on her before she met u..zombie of the highest order.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stop Taking Drugs With Soft Drinks, Expert warns / Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here / Multiple Stones Removed From A Lady's Bladder (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.