Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital (54074 Views)

Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others / Man Takes His Son To The Hospital In A Wheelbarrow In Imo State (Photos) / I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by AreaFada2: 6:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
wisdomguy4u:
After reading the news about a Doctor At Sayemi Natural science Centre who was accused of Rape, I have come to get the answer to a question I have been asking myself for years about the conduct of a doctor I had encounter with.

It was during my early days in the university , I accompanied a female course mate to the hospital. She was just a friend and nothing more . She was one of the finest in the faculty then. That morning she called me on phone and told me she was feeling feverish, and wants to go to the hospital to see a doctor. Trying to be a good course mate and friend I volunteer to accompany her to the hospital without even asking what the sickness was.

When we got to the hospital, I waited on the reception while she went in to see the doctor . After some minutes, she came out and told me she was asked to wait for a test to be carried out to ascertain was wrong with her. After we had waited for like an hour, the doctor finally came out and request she follow him ( I assumed it was for the test).

After about 10mins, the Doctor came to the reception again were I was innocently sitting and asked me to come with him; I followed him as we went into the operation ward. I was shocked to see my course mate lying on the operation bed unclad from her waist below, with her legs spread wide open . She was given those anesthesia drug that makes one slightly unconscious ( because she opened her eyes once in a while during the operation).

The Doctor requested I should come closer and take a glance ( pointing at a boil close to her vagina; he said to me, "this is what we have to remove". I was still dumbfounded to utter a word. Without wasting anymore time , he cut open the boil and pus began to gush out (my eye see something that day).

About an hour after the operation, she regained her consciousness. The first thing she said to me was "were you there?" I answered her in affirmation. She didn't know if she should hide her face or cry. She was angry with me (as if na my fault) , with the Doctor and everybody. I promised her I won't utter what transpired to any of our class members and I kept my promise.

Since that incident, I have been wondering why did the doctor want me to be present during the operation. I guess I got the answer today; he was only trying to be careful for fear of any accusation of molestation or rape. Probably, he thought I was her boyfriend. He needed a witness.

I think doctors should apply caution while dealing with female patients especially when it got to do with the private parts. They should request for a witness that would be present . The devil can use anyone to bring you down.
There is a system in place for that. Another person should be present. A female normally, often a nurse. The witness is called a chaperone. If not in an emergency situation, you perform an intimate exam, if you are accused, without a suitable chaperone, you have no leg to stand on.

A respected doctor and family man only narrowly avoided prison on the last day of hearing in court in UK. Some years back. A married woman with obsession of dating a doctor accused him of sexual assault. Just because he rebuffed her amorous approach.
She claimed that while the doc was doing an "internal" examination, his facial expression indicated that he was enjoying (sexually excited by) the procedure. cheesy grin

Luckily for the doctor, the lady had waived her right to anonymity, so her name was published in UK papers.

Another doctor she had pestered before saw the case in the newspaper. He appeared in court unexpected on last day of judgement.
The accused doctor was lucky. Legal experts already thought he'd be jailed.

The case was bizarre for many reasons: the lady waived her anonymity, possibly to gain publicity. A female chaperone was present, the lady had a wealthy husband and she had no criminal record.

It shows that if a "respected female" accuses a respected doctor, even with a chaperone (a nurse), a skilled prosecutor can rubbish the chaperone as covering up for her doctor colleague.

4 Likes

Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by Drphemmy4u: 6:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
For an examination involving a male doctor and a female patient,there must be a female chaperone(preferably a worker of the hospital).For a female doctor and a male patient,there must be a male chaperone.That's according to the medical ethics.Probably because a male doctor cannot rape two females at a time,and a female doctor cannot rape two males at a time.its for the protection of both parties.Some patients may come with bad intention and also there are bad male doctors who do all sorts.
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by inspiredabbey(m): 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
Fourwinds:
do u know OP physically or do u know d girl in question...smmmh
Use your head and imaginations. The OP gave three vital clues that will make intelligent people that knew the OP in his early undergraduate days identified the girl in question.
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by McXponent(m): 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
firstolalekan:
And why should a male doctor operate on a female patient in the first fûcking place

Why do we have female doctors?

Go to any medical school in this country, the population of female medical students is always 50% or higher to the male's population.

I CAN NEVER ALLOW MY WIFE TO VISIT A MALE GYNECOLOGIST.

WHERE ARE ALL THE FÚCKING FEMALE DOCTORS?
all on que @petrol stations
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
wisdomguy4u:

It happen years back.. And I know nobody on NL will know her.

Well, except the doctor undecided
I once had an excruciating pain around my lower abdomen, went to one private hospital around my area and registered to see a doctor bt to my greatest surprise a married man was the doctor on duty that day, after much questions he decided that he will have to scan my stomach.

I didn't knw the procedure so i agreed and went in2 the scan room, the guy came and asked me to pull my trousers, that day he saw enough for me to say he saw my private part cheesy cheesy cheesy I was shy at some point and he knew bt as a professional he said "this is one of the things we see everyday" and i understood him cos lots of women where on the queue to see him as well.

1 Like

Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by cococandy(f): 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
After he had removed her clothes and she was unconscious? Who's to say nothing went in down before he came to call you?

And your story sounds fakes. In truth if it happened, he should have first asked her who she wanted present and the fellow would be present before she's put under and unclothed.

3 Likes

Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by wisdomguy4u(m): 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
emeckzy:
You really kept to your promise of not telling anyone what you saw...

This is a fabricated gist my guy...docs dont need to call you in as a witness, as a matter of fact, you can be in the operation room if the patient requests for your presence or if you are a related. The presence of the nurses alone covers your witness excuse. Try harder next time when cooking such a gist. well done

So with this watery points you stated above , in your mind you have discredit my story. Mr nobody is forcing you to believe my gist k. Take it or leave it , I have made my point .

Doubting_thomas angry
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by Fourwinds: 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
inspiredabbey:
Use your head and imaginations. The OP gave three vital clues that will make intelligent people that knew the OP in his early undergraduate days identified the girl in question.
use ur head and intelligence too... he did not name d school., d hospital or even his name and d girl.... even if dey his clicks have idea who wrote this...are dey up to d 1.5 million nairalanders .

1 Like

Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by HolyHero: 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
what's special in pvsi
pussies are... Are.... Are.... Incomprehensible
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by MEILYN(m): 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
firstolalekan:
And why should a male doctor operate on a female patient in the first fûcking place

Go to any medical school in this country, the population of female medical students is always 50% or higher to the male's population.

Sorry, but men are better doctors.
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by babyfaceafrica: 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
HolyHero:
ifh....nurrin dey there jhoor..ask seun
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by Fourwinds: 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
herbie27:
I once had an excruciating pain around my lower abdomen, went to one private hospital around my area and registered to see a doctor bt to my greatest surprise a married man was the doctor on duty that day, after much questions he decided that he will have to scan my stomach.

I didn't knw the procedure so i agreed and went in2 the scan room, the guy came and asked me to pull my trousers, that day he saw enough for me to say he saw my private part cheesy cheesy cheesy I was shy at some point and he knew bt as a professional he said "this is one of the things we see everyday" and i understood him cos lots of women where on the queue to see him as well.

eeh. even if u dey cover am ., person must see d thing for sure
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by Speakdatruth: 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
HolyHero:
so you actually saw her vagina just like that...

The doctor should have asked who you are to her..

The fool just showed you puss.y like that
grin grin grin
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by AnanseK(m): 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2016
firstolalekan:

Ediot
Who told you that i am a muslim?
Don't we have professional female doctors?
Foól

Don't mind them, they think extremists like you are only found among Muslims.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by Ayomide93(m): 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
firstolalekan:

lol, so they told you we only attend to males in the course of our training. Why do we use female cadavas? Or why do we attend training with consultant with both male and females during medical postings or during residency. Professionalism is key. You operate with professionalism whether the patient is male or female.
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
firstolalekan:

make we hear word jo...is your wife pussy made of GOLD

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by Marley01(m): 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hey people, its only vagina!! I'm more concerned about seeing the pus in that region..

Maybe she has an ugly vagina..
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by emekachimek: 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
firstolalekan:

And do we have/use this so-called chaperones in NIGERIA??
Chaperones could be the relatives of the client available at that time, a nurse, or any person the client is comfortable with that could be present at that time. Any one of these can do
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by repogirl(f): 6:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
firstolalekan:

Which cave did you emerge from?

During emergency, be waiting for female doctor to handle your wife or male doctor to save your life.

1 Like

Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by wisdomguy4u(m): 6:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
herbie27:

Something wey you dey hide hide from young bobos , na him old married man don see and touch sef . That's not fair angry
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 16, 2016
Fourwinds:
My brother!, had to give up and free my mind while he does his job, after all i jst needed the pains to disappear grin
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by mranova(m): 6:44pm On Apr 16, 2016
Why was she ashamed ? She trusted you enough to call you when she was ill (knowing the nature of her illness) why she no call her fellow female friend? Women sef...very complicated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by Fourwinds: 6:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
herbie27:
My brother!, had to give up and free my mind while he does his job, after all i jst needed the pains to disappear grin
there are situations one would find himself or herself., u won't mind...U will just see urself spread out
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
Fourwinds:
Not to talk of women who are been delivered by male doctors.

The guy rubbed a lotion around my abdomen and use a certain machine to massage it round down, he saw a lot cheesy and i was jst lookin at him, told my guy and he laughed abt it cheesy
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by wisdomguy4u(m): 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
HolyHero:

Bros, you must have carry out so many empirical research to arrive to this point grin

1 Like

Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by bot101(m): 6:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
Most people here comment out of ignorance. What the doctor did was a standard medical practice.
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by sabi99(m): 6:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
firstolalekan:

u r not feeling fine, u need to see a female doctor 2day
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by TrumpDonald(m): 6:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
belloabd1914:
Lol, dude are u kidding me?, u promised not to tell any1 but u just told over a million member of NL and guest too. If she catch u ehn.

Do u knw her? No wink

So I think its still a secret.
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
Fourwinds:
there are situations one would find himself or herself., u won't mind...U will just see urself spread out
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Such is life.

Him never see where babe get corocoro for puna wey male doctor get to examine cheesy cheesy cheesy na waitin him for do?.
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by sabi99(m): 6:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
HolyHero:
so you actually saw her vagina just like that...

The doctor should have asked who you are to her..

The fool just showed you puss.y like that
ur head needs to be washed with iron brush and isol....too many rubbish in there.

1 Like

Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by Fourwinds: 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
grin cheesy
herbie27:

The guy rubbed a lotion around my abdomen and use a certain machine to massage it round down, he saw a lot cheesy and i was jst lookin at him, told my guy and he laughed abt it cheesy
grin
herbie27:

Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by Fourwinds: 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Such is life.

Him never see where babe get corocoro for puna wey male doctor get to examine cheesy cheesy cheesy na waitin him for do?.
In most cases ., it is d male doctors dat do d examination and treatment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls / Stop Taking Drugs With Soft Drinks, Expert warns / Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.