Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,739 members, 7,837,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Pmb The Dullard And Cattle Rearer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pmb The Dullard And Cattle Rearer (962 Views)

PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani / Soldiers In Bauchi Clear Kidnappers And Cattle Rustlers’ Dens, Kill Three / Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pmb The Dullard And Cattle Rearer by Emmahunk(m): 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
Our problem in this Country is always throwing away the baby with the bathwater. For the first time in the history of Nigeria, a '' dullard and Cattle rearer has been and still is the only light at the end of this tunnel called Nigeria. The latest feat of the currency agreement with China has left Professors of economics hiding their faces in shame. I am not an economist but let's check out this simple scenario ; Mr Fayose is an importer from China. Before this agreement, he exchanges his Naira for the dollar at N320 to N325 to a dollar before he could import from China. Now after the agreement by Mr Dullard and Cattle rearer, Mr Fayose can now pay for his goods straight from any Nigerian bank at exchange rate of about 30 Yuen to a Naira. Besides, forcing down the pressure of the dollar on our foreign reserves, I guess the Government's official exchange rate of N199 to a dollar will become more realistic. What about prices of goods? These are definitely bound to drop. This dullard and Cattle rearer has been and still is the only light at the end of this tunnel called Nigeria. The last major infrastructural Developments in this Country, the building of the Refineries were during his days in PTF. Decades after that he has resurfaced as the President he is again talking infrastructural Development and rather than applauding his will and determination, our religious and tribal blindfolds are forcing us to castigate him. What a shame! I am a proud Igbo man and I love my race and my people BUT UNTIL PMB DERAILS, I REMAIN AN ENEMY TO ANYONE THAT CASTS APPERSON ON HIM.
Re: Pmb The Dullard And Cattle Rearer by calaway: 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
Emmahunk:
Our problem in this Country is always throwing away the baby with the bathwater. For the first time in the history of Nigeria, a '' dullard and Cattle rearer has been and still is the only light at the end of this tunnel called Nigeria. The latest feat of the currency agreement with China has left Professors of economics hiding their faces in shame. I am not an economist but let's check out this simple scenario ; Mr Fayose is an importer from China. Before this agreement, he exchanges his Naira for the dollar at N320 to N325 to a dollar before he could import from China. Now after the agreement by Mr Dullard and Cattle rearer, Mr Fayose can now pay for his goods straight from any Nigerian bank at exchange rate of about 30 Yuen to a Naira. Besides, forcing down the pressure of the dollar on our foreign reserves, I guess the Government's official exchange rate of N199 to a dollar will become more realistic. What about prices of goods? These are definitely bound to drop. This dullard and Cattle rearer has been and still is the only light at the end of this tunnel called Nigeria. The last major infrastructural Developments in this Country, the building of the Refineries were during his days in PTF. Decades after that he has resurfaced as the President he is again talking infrastructural Development and rather than applauding his will and determination, our religious and tribal blindfolds are forcing us to castigate him. What a shame! I am a proud Igbo man and I love my race and my people BUT UNTIL PMB DERAILS, I REMAIN AN ENEMY TO ANYONE THAT CASTS APPERSON ON HIM.

Ursuffer head just dey start. This country is doomed!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pmb The Dullard And Cattle Rearer by adenine02: 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
Emmahunk:

go and die

6 Likes

Re: Pmb The Dullard And Cattle Rearer by Luckylife(m): 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
Nigerians live by practical not by theory. True igbos don't just believe in stories until he sees things happening. Check you true ancestors

2 Likes

Re: Pmb The Dullard And Cattle Rearer by Mack3N: 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
Suffer and smile alone,your cup of coffee!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pmb The Dullard And Cattle Rearer by DaBullIT(m): 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
Op why waste your time, if you want to catch them go to a specific topic

Do it yourself importation guide

You will see these same marafakas begging for site, clues and advise on the topic

Paying in Yuan is very good for Nigerians and importers in general. Because clearing houses make more than 40% profit when you pay in naira to buy usd which they then convert to Yuan

I bought on banggood I was charged 340 naira per usd but this deal Buhari made I'll just have to pay just 80 ngn/ ¥

But that's not all, all those profits clearing houses make? Nigerian stock exchange / cbn will be making those profits, since Nigeria will be the new clearing house, shoppers in Africa will probably have to buy ngn to shop online since it'll be way cheaper than buying usd

All these and more benefits from that clueless Daura cattle rustler who doesn't have a waec certificate

I repeat anyone standing to sabotage or condemn any of Buharis effort as a person will live a useless, sad and pointless life from now on

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pmb The Dullard And Cattle Rearer by Leboska(m): 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
Ask yourself this question why do we have to borrow in yarn & pay in dollar? what is the percentage of our trade with china? as in what is the percentage of our export & their import? Buhari is about to sell us for a penny.

4 Likes

Re: Pmb The Dullard And Cattle Rearer by Emmahunk(m): 11:29pm On Apr 16, 2016
calaway:

Ursuffer head just dey start. This country is doomed!!!

No sir, for the first time in decades, this Country has a huge hope of survival. Trust me
Re: Pmb The Dullard And Cattle Rearer by Emmahunk(m): 11:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
adenine02:

go and die

Sir, I cannot die because you asked me to. You are not God. Surprised that you even got people who liked your display of ignorance. I didn't invite you to my turf. You are not bound to believe in what I believe in also. So why the curse and hatred? I forgive you bro but you really need to grow up fast.
Re: Pmb The Dullard And Cattle Rearer by Emmahunk(m): 11:44pm On Apr 16, 2016
Luckylife:
Nigerians live by practical not by theory. True igbos don't just believe in stories until he sees things happening. Check you true ancestors

You are right bro. True Igbos don't believe in stories, they believe in facts. I am a living testimony to the ingenuity of the man called Buhari.
As for my ancestors, I laugh because I know that even the osus and ohus are the first to throw tantrums with the word ancestors.
Re: Pmb The Dullard And Cattle Rearer by Emmahunk(m): 11:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
DaBullIT:
Op why waste your time, if you want to catch them go to a specific topic

Do it yourself importation guide

You will see these same marafakas begging for site, clues and advise on the topic

Paying in Yuan is very good for Nigerians and importers in general. Because clearing houses make more than 40% profit when you pay in naira to buy usd which they then convert to Yuan

I bought on banggood I was charged 340 naira per usd but this deal Buhari made I'll just have to pay just 80 ngn/ ¥

But that's not all, all those profits clearing houses make? Nigerian stock exchange / cbn will be making those profits, since Nigeria will be the new clearing house, shoppers in Africa will probably have to buy ngn to shop online since it'll be way cheaper than buying usd

All these and more benefits from that clueless Daura cattle rustler who doesn't have a waec certificate

I repeat anyone standing to sabotage or condemn any of Buharis effort as a person will live a useless, sad and pointless life from now on

Amen

Thanks brother, I thank God there are people who still reason with their heads rather than their anus. I am being called names and cursed because I said the truth. To God be all the glory
Re: Pmb The Dullard And Cattle Rearer by Emmahunk(m): 11:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
Mack3N:
Suffer and smile alone,your cup of coffee!

My brother, there's no need for insults. It's okay if you don't believe in my way of reasoning. Free style abi?
Re: Pmb The Dullard And Cattle Rearer by Emmahunk(m): 12:02am On Apr 17, 2016
Leboska:
Ask yourself self this question why do we have to borrow in yarn & pay in dollar? what is the percentage of our trade with china? as in what is the percentage of our export & their import? Buhari is about to sell us for a penny.

My brother, you got it all twisted.The Chinese Yuen changes at 6.7 to a dollar and 30.7 to a Naira.
So instead of importing at the exchange rate of about N320 to N325 to a dollar, you can now pay in the Chinese currency which translates to about N199 to a dollar.
My dear, remove tribal and religious sentiments, is it not a better deal? What honestly do you think Buhari stands to gain from selling Nigeria for a penny?
Re: Pmb The Dullard And Cattle Rearer by Pidggin(f): 12:10am On Apr 17, 2016
Why are we repaying the loan which will be serviced in Yuan, in dollars?

1 Like

Re: Pmb The Dullard And Cattle Rearer by adenine02: 6:11am On Apr 17, 2016
Emmahunk:

Sir, I cannot die because you asked me to. You are not God. Surprised that you even got people who liked your display of ignorance. I didn't invite you to my turf. You are not bound to believe in what I believe in also. So why the curse and hatred? I forgive you bro but you really need to grow up fast.

as much as u av d rite to write anything here bro

i av d rite to writ anything too

afterall i did not say i will kill you

i only wrote " go and die "

so u can choose to or not to

i dint curse or hate you

i was only responding to your comment

so grow up bro

1 Like

Re: Pmb The Dullard And Cattle Rearer by Mack3N: 6:37am On Apr 17, 2016
Emmahunk:

My brother, there's no need for insults. It's okay if you don't believe in my way of reasoning. Free style abi?
I didn't insult you.

1 Like

Re: Pmb The Dullard And Cattle Rearer by calaway: 7:40am On Apr 17, 2016
Emmahunk:

No sir, for the first time in decades, this Country has a huge hope of survival. Trust me

Petrol is 300/ liter even 400
Power generation down to 2000mgw
Dollar exchanging at 350naira
Over 1 million people have lost their jobs
Any where there is a protest no matter how peaceful people are killed even in agatu an entire community has been displaced and their land occupied by their killers 1 month running and Buhari does nothing to remove or arrest the invaders.
Court verdicts are contravened
The government refers to a group as 5% incidentally th group provides the means to run the clueless government.........The list of evil incompetence is endless

You are either ignorant or a part of the problem

1 Like

Re: Pmb The Dullard And Cattle Rearer by Emmahunk(m): 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
calaway:

Petrol is 300/ liter even 400
Power generation down to 2000mgw
Dollar exchanging at 350naira
Over 1 million people have lost their jobs
Any where there is a protest no matter how peaceful people are killed even in agatu an entire community has been displaced and their land occupied by their killers 1 month running and Buhari does nothing to remove or arrest the invaders.
Court verdicts are contravened
The government refers to a group as 5% incidentally th group provides the means to run the clueless government.........The list of evil incompetence is endless

You are either ignorant or a part of the problem

Thanks. It's needless reasoning with someone who has a mindset. In a couple of months from now, please let's re access the situation.
Re: Pmb The Dullard And Cattle Rearer by globalresource: 4:52pm On Apr 17, 2016
Some can never go forward in their life because of blind hatred...it is a pity....keep hating op it is your destiny. Mind you pmb will be there to complete his tenure

1 Like

Re: Pmb The Dullard And Cattle Rearer by calaway: 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2016
Emmahunk:

Thanks. It's needless reasoning with someone who has a mindset. In a couple of months from now, please let's re access the situation.

Next month will be worse than this.....agatu on my mind ......more to come

(1) (Reply)

Panama Papers To Release Second Batch Of Documents Containing Offshore Entities / Enugu Light Palava / Reasons Why Aisha Refused To Travel To The Us *be A Zombie Today And Defend Her*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.