Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity (11488 Views)

Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Forgiveness As She Testifies In Church (Video) / Eternity Is Real! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by Amberon11: 11:46am On Apr 23, 2016
I will open a thread specially for you. There I will explain all that I need to tell you, that's why I haven't been replying.
promise101:

Please, in all humility and respect, who is a christian?
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by PHAYOL81: 12:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
Amberon11:
Who corrupted the bible and can you provide the original one? since you claim so.

You Muslims don't have a mind of your own. Imam says kill, you kill, bomb, you bomb. that's why all the dangerous countries to live in are Islamic countries. Just cuz a certain sheik or imam started peddling lies about the bible being corrupted, every Muslim now says it. provide the original copy of the bible or ask your most prominent imam to do so.

D Bible was corrupted overtym by peeps trying to translate into different languages thereby creating different meanings from the original and with that done overtym these lengthy centuries, you can bet the series we have around today are surely a testification.

As per Moslems being gullible, I will say those were the unreasonable few who smear Islam with the dirt around it today cos God Himself never wants you following anything blindly and there are Quranic verses supporting that let alone Hadith and Sunnah. Islam proclaim the necessity of education even for worship and enjoin every individual toy acquire it to the best of his capability. I dare say the few sect are ignorant of the book cos I fail to see where Quran wanted u to kill an innocent irrespective of his faith except that he'd deliberately committed murder himself.. Jihad, the holy fights, only occurred cos wMoslems then were being victimized and was stopped immediately Moslems gained the upper hand not when the violators converted.

1 Like

Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by mustymatic(m): 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
Amberon11:
your delusionals are now of grandeur.

Somebody hand this dude a medal.

PS: desist from smoking as it reduces the mental capacity of the brain.
hahahaha....I understand your pastors didn't show u that. read ya bible dude,
According to 2nd Corinthians 4:4, Satan is the god of this evil world...
“In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. ”
I understand you don't know the bible. take a medal. hahaha
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by truthmans2012: 3:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
mustymatic:

hahahaha....I understand your pastors didn't show u that. read ya bible dude,
According to 2nd Corinthians 4:4, Satan is the god of this evil world...
“In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. ”
I understand you don't know the bible. take a medal. hahaha

The god of this world is Satan aka Allah and those he has blinded are the muslims. They have been blinded to see the truth of God's words and embrace satanic religion, islam.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by mustymatic(m): 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
truthmans2012:

The god of this world is Satan aka Allah and those he has blinded are the muslims. They have been blinded to see the truth of God's words and embrace satanic religion, islam.
K
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by truthmans2012: 7:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
mustymatic:

K

Exhausted !!!
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by mustymatic(m): 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
truthmans2012:

Exhausted !!!
K
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by najib632(m): 11:39am On Apr 25, 2016
truthmans2012:

What you said the quran says doesn't make it a revelation from God. Satan knows all those.

Qur'an 109:1-6 makes it clear that Allah is not Yahweh that people knew as God before Muhammad's islam:

[Qiran 109:1-6]
1. Say: O disbelievers! (i.e the Jews and Christians who believed not in Allah as in Quran 9:29)

2. I worship not that which ye worship;

3. Nor worship ye that which I worship.

4. And I shall not worship that which ye worship.

5. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.

6. Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion.

Muhammad was told by allah to tell the people that what he was worshiping (Allah) wasn't what the Jews and Christians were worshiping (Yahweh). But it was Yahweh people knew as God before Muhammad was born. In fact there were Christians in Mecca at that time. Since allah is not Yahweh, who is he?

The truth is, allah was one of the 360 idols inside Kaaba and the head of them. This is the reason Allah and the true God are not the same.
You are wrong the Qur'an refers to jews and christians as the people of the book or yahood(Jews) and Nasarah (Christians) that chapter was revealed while prophet Muhammad S.A.W. was still in makkah it was when he went to medina that he had encountered Jews and because they were expecting him that's why they accepted Islam quickly.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by truthmans2012: 12:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
najib632:
You are wrong the Qur'an refers to jews and christians as the people of the book or yahood(Jews) and Nasarah (Christians) that chapter was revealed while prophet Muhammad S.A.W. was still in makkah it was when he went to medina that he had encountered Jews and because they were expecting him that's why they accepted Islam quickly.

What are you saying ?

Was it not the same allah who said the Jews and Christians didn't believe in Muhammad's allah (Quran 9:29)?
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by najib632(m): 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
lordnicklaus:

The Algebra was formed by an Arab named Al Jabra and not from the Quran. Your Quran did not describe embryo correctly. It said embryos are formed from congealed blood (Surah 22:5). There are many laughable errors in your Quran. I will list them with their Suras.

1. The earth is flat (Surah 88:20)
2. Semen is formed between backbone and ribs (Surah 86:6-7)
3. The sun sets in a muddy pool (Surah 18:86)
4. There are seven earths (Surah 65:12)
5. The sun orbits the earth (Surah36:38-40).

I still have more but digest these ones now. I have lots of scientific accuracies in the bible. I will quote them if you want.
Are u trying to say aljabar was not a muslim? I hope not cus that will not make any sense.

1.About the earth being flat https://islamqa.info/en/211655

2. Semen being formed between tthe back bone and the ribs check this out
www.answering-christianity.com/munir_munshey/semenproduction_rebuttal.htm
and this www.ahlalhdeeth.com/vbe/showthread.php?t=2602

3. Sun setting in a muddy pool
www.answering-christianity.com/sunrise_sunset.htm

4. There are 7 earths means the 7 layers of the earth see this
www.islamreligion.com/articles/299/seven-earths/

5. About the sun going round the its just very false because the Quran totally contradicts that www.miraclesofthequran.com/scientific_104.html and
www.answering-christianity.com/earth_rotation.htm

6. Trying to say the Quranic embryology is wrong doesn't make sense check this out
www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Science/embryo.html
I belive the bible is a divine book but it has been temperd with I will like u to keep on listing the so çalled flaws in the Quran so that I'll keep on clearifying it. But my friend why didnt you say the expansion of the universe is false?
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by najib632(m): 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
truthmans2012:

What are you saying ?

Was it not the same allah who said the Jews and Christians didn't believe in Muhammad's allah (Quran 9:29)?
The chapter you qouted me with was refering to pagans
Qur'an 9:29 says:
Fight against those who believe not in Allah, nor in the last Day, nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad S.A.W.) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth ( i.e. Islam among the people of the scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah ( they become vasals ) with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
So where is it in this verse that Allah calls people of the Scripture unbelievers?
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by najib632(m): 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
truthmans2012:

How dare you call the Lord of the universe satan are u out of mind. Muslims start reciting the Qur'an by saying "I seek protection from God against
the Devil" don't let your ignorance lead you to blasphemy.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by truthmans2012: 9:15am On Apr 26, 2016
najib632:
The chapter you qouted me with was refering to pagans
Qur'an 9:29 says:
Fight against those who believe not in Allah, [/b]or in the last Day, nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad S.A.W.) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth ([b] i.e. Islam among the people of the scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah ( they become vasals ) with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
So where is it in this verse that Allah calls people of the Scripture unbelievers?

I didn't want to answer you before but if I don't you will think you are making sense.

Quran 9:29 Pickthal] Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah or the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.

Look up at the bold. It says "those who believe not in allah" . Who are those people? The Jews and the Christians.

Now, are Jews and Christians believers or disbelievers in allah ?
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by truthmans2012: 9:21am On Apr 26, 2016
najib632:
How dare you call the Lord of the universe satan are u out of mind. Muslims start reciting the Qur'an by saying "I seek protection from God against
the Devil" don't let your ignorance lead you to blasphemy.

Deception !!!

That statement is to make you believe you are against Satan. The truth is, since allah is not Yahweh who had been God before islam, he is no other than Satan.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by najib632(m): 10:10am On Apr 26, 2016
truthmans2012:

I didn't want to answer you before but if I don't you will think you are making sense.

Quran 9:29 Pickthal] Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah or the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.

Look up at the bold. It says "those who believe not in allah" . Who are those people? The Jews and the Christians.

Now, are Jews and Christians believers or disbelievers in allah ?
Guy what is wrong with u. You didn't even write the correct verse but anyhow letme ask you who are the people of the Scripture?
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by najib632(m): 10:12am On Apr 26, 2016
truthmans2012:

Deception !!!

That statement is to make you believe you are against Satan. The truth is, since allah is not Yahweh who had been God before islam, he is no other than Satan.
May Allah reward you with your deeds.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by aminusanti(m): 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
truthmans2012:

Deception !!!

Guy, I advised u many time but u are still refusing to use it.!! You are wasting your time by spreading ignorance here on NL thinking u are making sense. Copy n paste from anti islam sites will take u no where without further reading I swear...nothing will make sense to you if u lack basic knowledge of anything. Seek proper knowledge b4 is too late my friend and stop wasting your, if u don't know something or not sure of it you ask politely not trying hard to make people to believe what you saying here..
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by truthmans2012: 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
aminusanti:

Guy, I advised u many time but u are still refusing to use it.!! You are wasting your time by spreading ignorance here on NL thinking u are making sense. Copy n paste from anti islam sites will take u no where without further reading I swear...nothing will make sense to you if u lack basic knowledge of anything. Seek proper knowledge b4 is too late my friend and stop wasting your, if u don't know something or not sure of it you ask politely not trying hard to make people to believe what you saying here..

I understand islam far better than you. What you think you know is FALSEHOOD. I pity you.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by aminusanti(m): 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
truthmans2012:

I understand islam far better than you. What you think you know is FALSEHOOD. I pity you.

Time waster.. help me put me to the right path..senseless man worshipers. Blind arguments is all u are here 4.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
najib632:
Are u trying to say aljabar was not a muslim? I hope not cus that will not make any sense.

1.About the earth being flat https://islamqa.info/en/211655

2. Semen being formed between tthe back bone and the ribs check this out
www.answering-christianity.com/munir_munshey/semenproduction_rebuttal.htm
and this www.ahlalhdeeth.com/vbe/showthread.php?t=2602

3. Sun setting in a muddy pool
www.answering-christianity.com/sunrise_sunset.htm

4. There are 7 earths means the 7 layers of the earth see this
www.islamreligion.com/articles/299/seven-earths/

5. About the sun going round the its just very false because the Quran totally contradicts that www.miraclesofthequran.com/scientific_104.html and
www.answering-christianity.com/earth_rotation.htm

6. Trying to say the Quranic embryology is wrong doesn't make sense check this out
www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Science/embryo.html
I belive the bible is a divine book but it has been temperd with I will like u to keep on listing the so çalled flaws in the Quran so that I'll keep on clearifying it. But my friend why didnt you say the expansion of the universe is false?

Even the bible refers to universal expansion. I have read all the links you posted before and I see nothing new. Your Quran clearly says that Allah stretches the earth like a carpet. Even if Al Jabra was Muslim, that doesn't mean he made use of the Quran in formulating Algebra. Your Quran says the sun sets in a muddy pool. All those trying to reconcile the Quran are wasting their time cos it is futile and worst of all, the stories and characters in your Quran lacks historical evidence except of course Muhammad and characters which are also biblical.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
@lexiconkabir. I just saw your post now. I can reconcile those you posted concerning the bible.

You made reference to "four corners of the earth."

The word translated as earth is the Hebrew word "arets" and it can also be translated as "land", so the actual translation is "four corners of the land" and in reference to the "ends of the earth", an accurate translation is "ends of the land" which refers to the four cardinal points. You also made reference to the words of Jesus. Note, that portion was written in Greek or Aramaic, so the Greek word translated as "smallest" is the word "mikrotenos" which refers not to "small in size" but "small in value" or "least in value" or "small in dignity"

Concerning the devil taking Jesus to a high mountain, the Aramaic manuscript for that portion says "the devil showed him all the kingdoms of the land" and the word "world" arose from a mistranslation.

Concerning the dragon waging war, the book of Revelation is not to be taken literally but symbolically and so that war is a symbolic or spiritual one.

For your reference to ants, even the kings and the queens need direction but they have none, so the verse is right. The verse never said "ants do not have a leader amongst themselves" but that ants in general (even king and queens) have no leader...........
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
lordnicklaus:
@lexiconkabir. I just saw your post now. I can reconcile those you posted concerning the bible.

You made reference to "four corners of the earth."

The word translated as earth is the Hebrew word "arets" and it can also be translated as "land", so the actual translation is "four corners of the land

Actually the word is gēn, so basically you are giving us the answer of a desperate Christian apologist.

http://biblehub.com/interlinear/revelation/7.htm

and in reference to the "ends of the earth", an accurate translation is "ends of the land" which refers to the four cardinal points.
Thats the accurate translation? How come ive not seen a single translation that says this? Your are desperate you know? When will you give us your own translation of the bible?

You also made reference to the words of Jesus. Note, that portion was written in Greek or Aramaic, so the Greek word translated as "smallest" is the word "mikrotenos" which refers not to "small in size" but "small in value" or "least in value" or "small in dignity"

Prove the embolden

Concerning the devil taking Jesus to a high mountain, the Aramaic manuscript for that portion says "the devil showed him all the kingdoms of the land" and the word "world" arose from a mistranslation.

Ok let me get this straight, all the bibles mistranslated?

Concerning the dragon waging war, the book of Revelation is not to be taken literally but symbolically and so that war is a symbolic or spiritual one.

Yoy don't have problem with this fairy tell, but you have problem with muslims believing in some things that you allege as error.

For your reference to ants, even the kings and the queens need direction but they have none, so the verse is right. The verse never said "ants do not have a leader amongst themselves" but that ants in general (even king and queens) have no leader...........
Go to the ant, you sluggard; consider its ways and be wise! It has no commander, no overseer or ruler yet it stores its provisions in summer and gathers its food at harvest.

Thats the verse in question, as you can see it refers to a particular ant not ants in general.....

You are yet to answer this sef

ohn 12:24 "I tell you the truth, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds." Lolzzz, cheesy That is scientifically false. The dead seed does not produce new seeds

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by analice107: 7:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
ypeace:
The definition of terms is one of the various reasons why religious arguements extend beyond reasonable lenght on Nairaland.

Your own definition of 'Christians' is those who follow Jesus. A muslim's definition of 'christians' is in the first part of that same verse you quoted which is those who blasphame........................................... Here, 'those who follow Jesus, christains, those who blasphame needs definition'.

The verse you quoted states that 'those who follow' Jesus are superior TO THOSE WHO REJECT FAITH (seems you do not consider the last part in your deductions from the verse)
I don't know about you, but some christians do not consider Jehova withness christians.... Leaving us with what does christian mean.

*The above is in direct link with the the verse you quoted.*

Also, you used some terms in what you infer from the verse. E.g you assume that the Injeel (given to Jesus) is the Bible.

The Bible vs Injeel; those who follow christ vs the disbelievers (those who reject faith vs those who blasphame and christians.......

As long as your definition of those terms is not in agreement with what muslims define them as, any arguement on the verse is a waste of time.
You are saying that according to the Koran, Christians are those who blaspheme? What do they blaspheme? Except of course you are saying that Christians blaspheme against Christ?
What brought the Jehovah's Witness into this discussion? When the Koran was written there was no JW, so stick to the point.
I get one thing here straight, the Muslims have been programmed to believe only what the Koran says, then they should also believe what it says about Christians and Jews and their Book. But no, muslims can't bring themselves to believe it, they have to twist it out and give it another interpretation, just like the one you are giving right now. You are trying to say, Christians according your interpretation of that Koranic verse are not the believers but blasphemers.

At the point when that verse was written, were the Christians in Mecca knew exactly what Muhammed intended? Were they believers or blasphemers of the Koran?
You are making it seem like, the information the Christians of today have, was the same information the Christians then had about Islam. Muhammed presented himself to them as a prophet, they only rejected them because their scripture never prophesied anything about Muhammed of Arabia coming as a prophet, will you term that as blasphemy?
Now, if Christians both then and now, are not Christ followers but blasphemers, who then is the Koran referring in that verse as those Christians who are superior till judgement?
If you say the Koran is referring to muslims as the true followers of Christ,
Can it then mean that, muslims can be muslims and Christians at the same time? because that verse specifically mentioned Christians.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by analice107: 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
ypeace:
A 'typical muslim' will define Christians as misguided humans not those who follow christ. Example of those who follow christ to a muslim is king of Abyssinia who muslim met there when they migrated from mekkah. Another example is the uncle of Khadijah......................
1. This shows the difference between those who follow christ and christians.
*Bible to muslim contain words of other humans. Injeel is God's word put in the mouth of Jesus. A mixture of both is not Injeel or Muslim's bible.
2. Clearly, what a muslim's bible is different from christian's bible.

What you deduced from, what you used in deducing and what you deduced is based on using your own definition. A debate on your deduction is a waste of time if terms used mean different thing to the debaters.
Really? Muhammed of Arabia was indeed an interesting man. So of all the Christian world, only two persons passed his test to be Christians indeed. The king of Abyssinia and Waraga Bin Nawal.
I won't talk about that King of Abyssinia for now.

So this king and Waraga were indeed the only approved Christians? could it be because Waraga mixed his Christianity with Arabic religious/superstitious beliefs? And becos he happened to be Muhammed's tutor?
Without Waraga, Muhammed wouldn't have been able to plagiarize the Bible. Waraqa at the time of Muhammed had translated the new testament Bible to the Arabic language, so new about Christianity well.
When Muhammed married Kadijat he didn't know allahh, as a supreme being. Allahh was one of the Arabian 360 gods in the Ka'aba. When Muhammed couldn't take the torment from the demon anymore, Kadijat took him to see Waraga who doubled as a Soothsayer to consult and find out if Muhammed was possessed by a demon. (Remember there was no Islam as a religion then). Waraga the acclaimed christian swore by Allah, that the entity tormenting Muhammed was Angel Gabriel.
This is the man Muhammed approved to fit the description of the world's only christian? A Soothsayer. And why not?
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by analice107: 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
ypeace:

Muslim's Bible is Injeel. I manufactured and used muslim's Bible in the above post. Muslims do not claim to have a copy of Injeel. What muslims claim is we believe truely that God reveal an Injeel to Jesus which he used during his time same way he releaved a Torah which Moses used................................
However, muslim's believe in Injeel, Torah and other previous revelations is as a result of thier believe in Quran and Hadith not because they have them or see them................................
If non-muslims should now come with a book saying it is Injeel and it doesn't conform with what the Qur'an and hadith says about it, they simply reject that particular book............... Our believe in Injeel is similar to our believe in angels. We have neither seen them nor touched them but we believe they exist based on the Qur'an.......... You asking for a copy of Injeel is a wrong perception of 'believe in Injeel/muslim's bible. I hope you now habe the right perception.
I have a little problem here. Plse help me out.
Brother Annunaki, is it in the Koran it is written that the Bible is corrupted or in their Hadiths and sunnah?
I think it was Muhammed who wrote that.
If the Koran
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by truthmans2012: 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
analice107:

You are saying that according to the Koran, Christians are those who blaspheme? What do they blaspheme? Except of course you are saying that Christians blaspheme against Christ?
What brought the Jehovah's Witness into this discussion? When the Koran was written there was no JW, so stick to the point.
I get one thing here straight, the Muslims have been programmed to believe only what the Koran says, then they should also believe what it says about Christians and Jews and their Book. But no, muslims can't bring themselves to believe it, they have to twist it out and give it another interpretation, just like the one you are giving right now. You are trying to say, Christians according your interpretation of that Koranic verse are not the believers but blasphemers.

At the point when that verse was written, were the Christians in Mecca knew exactly what Muhammed intended? Were they believers or blasphemers of the Koran?
You are making it seem like, the information the Christians of today have, was the same information the Christians then had about Islam. Muhammed presented himself to them as a prophet, they only rejected them because their scripture never prophesied anything about Muhammed of Arabia coming as a prophet, will you term that as blasphemy?
Now, if Christians both then and now, are not Christ followers but blasphemers, who then is the Koran referring in that verse as those Christians who are superior till judgement?
If you say the Koran is referring to muslims as the true followers of Christ,
Can it then mean that, muslims can be muslims and Christians at the same time? because that verse specifically mentioned Christians.

Don't mind them, allah is a deceiver. If the Christians are blasphemers, why did he still say they will go to heaven with reward (Quran 2:62) ? It doesn't take rocket science to discover he is Satan in disguise to take Muslims to Hellfire.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by analice107: 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
ypeace:

Muslim's Bible is Injeel. I manufactured and used muslim's Bible in the above post. Muslims do not claim to have a copy of Injeel. What muslims claim is we believe truely that God reveal an Injeel to Jesus which he used during his time same way he releaved a Torah which Moses used................................
However, muslim's believe in Injeel, Torah and other previous revelations is as a result of thier believe in Quran and Hadith not because they have them or see them................................
If non-muslims should now come with a book saying it is Injeel and it doesn't conform with what the Qur'an and hadith says about it, they simply reject that particular book............... Our believe in Injeel is similar to our believe in angels. We have neither seen them nor touched them but we believe they exist based on the Qur'an.......... You asking for a copy of Injeel is a wrong perception of 'believe in Injeel/muslim's bible. I hope you now habe the right perception.
I have a little problem here. Plse help me out with some of these questions.
1. Is it the Koran or not which claims the injeel is corrupt?
2. If Muhammed who wrote the Koran all by himself said the Bible was corrupted.
Did he mean the Bible was already corrupted as when he was alive then, or now due to the numerous translations?

3. It the Bible was corrupted then, how many translation were there then?

4. If he claimed the Bible got corrupted, shouldn't reason tell you that, he most have the original copy to prove that point to at least one of his followers, did any Muslim saw this original Bible?

5. Wait, you just said, the Muslims believed that the bible or injeel is fake because the Koran and hadith says it, not becos they have seen the original. My God!!!!. Not Muhammed, not even one single Muslim saw the original copy, yet every Muslim believe this lie?
Something is wrong with Islam.

So everything Muhammed says is true?
How can you for sure know if Muhammed lied?
It is not enough to say the Bible is fake when you yourself have not seen the original copy, we need prove or pls keep it.

I want to understand why it's a wrong perception to ask for the original copy of injeel.

Is this book (injeel) invisible?
because you mention Or likened injeel to Angels. Angels are invisible except when they want to manifest in the flesh. This is the first time am hearing that a book is invincible. How is that?
Now, this injeel, when allahh gave it to Jesus, was it for Jesus to use just for himself or did he pass it down to his followers to he used as a guide? At what point did the followers corrupted it?
If muslims are the real followers of Jesus, how do they do it without being guided by the Injeel given to Jesus by allahh?
Pls when you make assertions, pls think.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by analice107: 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
Blackfire:

@annunaki let them show us 'Christian quran'.
@ annalice107 how are u? U and this JW, hope u are coping.
@ari3l weldone o.. U dey try well well.
Them go fit?
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by Blackfire(m): 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
analice107:

Them go fit?

they tell me the bible is fake.. Yet they looking for a way to smuggle their prophet name into it.
It can only prove one thing that the bible is true, and your quran is fake as mohamed claiming prophet.

How are u my dear?
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by analice107: 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
Annunaki:

Honestly what inspires these people to lie to themselves so much and live in self inflicted delusion really beats my imagination.
Something is seriously wrong with the Muslims.
Did this guy actually said, nobody has ever seen the original Injeel? He said they believe is corrupted because Koran and hadith said it is, not becos they have the original and have compared it?
Did this guy actually implied the book is invisible like an Angel?
I never believed I will live to hear this.
Now, am 100% certain Islam is the religion of Satan.
How do you know the counterfeited currency when you have never seen the original bill?
And this people are killing Christians based on this lie? What happened to the human brain?
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by analice107: 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
Silsilah:
Your ignorance is factory fitted ooo, I'd have loved to explain a few things to you about the verse but I just discovered I can't help you. You've made it practically impossible to get help. Continue to enjoy your ignorance in bliss
What, you still have something to say? After your brother has said you people just believed something no Muslim not even Muhammed of Arabia can prove and base on that you are killing Christians and Jews everywhere?
It's Injeel an invisible book or a written material?
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by analice107: 10:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
ypeace:
Lolz. The op quoted a verse in the Qur'an and deduced that it authenticates the Bible. I tried to point out to him why a muslim won't agree to his deduction. You asked me about injeel and I told you. All this is in the context of the original post.............................
You made some allegation that I lied, dribbled myself to a coner etc. But the only I feel is worthy of reply is that I have no evidence. Check Qur'an chapter 57 vs 27, ............we sent after them Jesus the son of Mary, and bestowed on him the Gospels (injeel used in the Arabic text).....................................

Now, the new testament has LETTERS written by Paul to Others. It also contains in Luke chapter 1 vs 3 that it seems good to 'the writer' to also write.......................
What you want me as a muslim to believe is that Paul's letter, and what feels good to the writer of Luke ch 1 vs 3 is same as the Gospel bestowed on Jesus?....................................................
You could accuse and say all sort of things you feel like but kindly answer the question I asked. I believe it is a Yes or No question.
Was the gospel bestowed on Jesus? The Bible say Jesus wrote any gospel? This guy nah, na waoo. How can a seemingly intelligent person become this dumb?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Manufacturer Of Coffin Complains Of Low Patronage / Worst Bible Translation? / Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.