Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,211 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity (11529 Views)

Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Forgiveness As She Testifies In Church (Video) / Eternity Is Real! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by true2god: 10:33am On Apr 30, 2016
mustymatic:
I shouldn't reply u
lol...do Muslims worship Muhammad peace be upon him?
don't you Christians worship Jesus? didn't he worship n ask people of d book to worship his God?
think!
Yes muslims worship mohammed. Mohammed is part and parcel of islamic daily prayer and a real muslim must mention the name of mohammed on a daily basis, either during prayer, worship or conversations.

If anyone insults mohammed he will be killed. Muslims respect mohammed more than allahh and many quranic verses contain the phrase 'allahh and his apostle'. Both mohammed and allahh seem to be the same person because in one hadith, aisha accussed mohammed by asking him why allahh is always ready to approve his desires.

When mohammed wanted to marry zainab, the wife of his adopted son saheed, allahh gave mohammed revelation that will approve of him marrying zainab while saheed divorces her. Note that at that time mohammed already had many wives and sex slaves while saheed had non.

When mohammed wanted to marry the 6 year old baby aisha, allahh gave mohammed revelations for him to go ahead and marry an underage girl hence aisha accused mohammed of always hiding behind allahh for his selfish and evil gains.

So islam is all about mohammed and allahh. 99% of islamic preachings are all about mohammed and allahh. 90% of islamic preachings is all about mohammed, 9% about allahh while muslims give 1% attention to 'other prophets' liked Jesus, moses, abraham, etc.

Muslims worship mohammed but deny it. In islam, mohammed is the central figure and he is even more important than allahh.

2 Likes

Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by truthmans2012: 10:50am On Apr 30, 2016
true2god:
Yes muslims worship mohammed. Mohammed is part and parcel of islamic daily prayer and a real muslim must mention the name of mohammed on a daily basis, either during prayer, worship or conversations.

If anyone insults mohammed he will be killed. Muslims respect mohammed more than allahh and many quranic verses contain the phrase 'allahh and his apostle'. Both mohammed and allahh seem to be the same person because in one hadith, aisha accussed mohammed by asking him why allahh is always ready to approve his desires.

When mohammed wanted to marry zainab, the wife of his adopted son saheed, allahh gave mohammed revelation that will approve of him marrying zainab while saheed divorces her. Note that at that time mohammed already had many wives and sex slaves while saheed had non.

When mohammed wanted to marry the 6 year old baby aisha, allahh gave mohammed revelations for him to go ahead and marry an underage girl hence aisha accused mohammed of always hiding behind allahh for his selfish and evil gains.

So islam is all about mohammed and allahh. 99% of islamic preachings are all about mohammed and allahh. 90% of islamic preachings is all about mohammed, 9% about allahh while muslims give 1% attention to 'other prophets' liked Jesus, moses, abraham, etc.

Muslims worship mohammed but deny it. In islam, mohammed is the central figure and he is even more important than allahh.

I love this.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by malvisguy212: 11:00am On Apr 30, 2016
ypeace:

The Gospel according to the Qur'an. Yes, what is wrong with the statement? And how exactly does the statement mean that the Qur'an wrote the Bible?
Where is the Gospel? Lol. That was exactly why I told the other guy he didnt understand my previous post. In case you didn't see my previous post, let me answer you.
1. Muslim did not believe in the Gospel because we have seen it just like we believe Angels exist.
2. If a man comes and says he is an Angel, and he doesn't have the Qualities of an Angel we believed in, then we will quickly discard that man's claim. This is similar to why we muslims do not accept the Bible as the Gospel because we know the Qur'an clearly stated what the qualities of the Gospel which the bible failed to meet.
The Gospel was given to Jesus truely, just like the law was Given to Moses. God would have preserved it for us if we need it. He would have preserved Moses for Jesus' deciples if they need them. But Jesus, a better man than Moses came to them, they dont need Moses but they believed in Moses. We muslims have the Qur'an which is better than Gospel, so we don't need the Gospel.
Your last Question should be directed towards Allah not me. Only him knows why he chose to do what he does.
I don't think you know what you are talking about, when they say, the gospel according to mark ,matthew ,john and luke. It mean this people wrote this gospel, and are eye witness. The Gospel according to the quran, it doesn't make sense, or is the quran human ?

So what allah is asking muhammad to confirm is corrupted ?
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by true2god: 11:10am On Apr 30, 2016
truthmans2012:

I love this.
Thanks man. Muslims can be very funny atimes. They claim they dont worship mohammed but they must invoke his name while praying to the mohammed's family idol called allahh.

1 Like

Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by ypeace: 11:10am On Apr 30, 2016
malvisguy212:
I don't think you know what you are talking about, when they say, the gospel according to mark ,matthew ,john and luke. It mean this people wrote this gospel, and are eye witness. The Gospel according to the quran, it doesn't make sense, or is the quran human ?

Oh! I now understand you.
What I meant by 'Gospel, according to the Qur'an, was bestowed on Jesus' is that Qur'an explains that Gospel is the word of God put in Jesus' mouth. What you call the Gospel contains a third party speaking in them.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by ypeace: 11:25am On Apr 30, 2016
malvisguy212:

Oh! I now understand you.
What I meant by 'Gospel, according to the Qur'an, was bestowed on Jesus' is that Qur'an explains that Gospel is the word of God put in Jesus' mouth. What you call the Gospel contains a third party speaking in them.
Wrong, what Muhammad was requested to asked the Christians and Jews is about the story which was revealed to him.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by Blackfire(m): 12:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
analice107:

Run away. It's obvious you know what a liar Muhammed is, but you can't help yourself.
You weren't busy when you came here spewing trash thinking no one have an idea of what you are saying. Let me ever see you here again.

*please make your choice*.

*koboko, plank, rope, arrow*
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by Blackfire(m): 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
analice107:

You are the silly one for believing in a demented, Nymphomaniac, highway Robbering,
child fucking, psychopath.

@snakexenzia if u are new here, we don't take insults, if u ve nothing to say, walk and keep walking till u get to a bomb.

Oh i am blackfire, and hate bullies.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by najib632(m): 12:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
analice107:

So, you are saying that allahh is different from Allah right?
Hmm. Was allahh the god Muhammed's family served as chief priests?
What is the difference between allahh and Allah?
Are their differences in their names or in their mode of worships?
Reasoning for this question is, all the pre-islamic ritualistic performances are still retained in Islam even as we speak. E.g. the Ramadan, the circling of the black stone. The stoning of the devil. The counting of beats. These rituals were practiced long before Muhammed was born.
Pls pause to ask yourself this question. "that's if you can manage it" if i say allahh was a moon god and his daughters were representatives of stars in Ka'aba.
Why is the Islamic Symbol a crystal Moon and Star? Remember that allahh is the moon god and his daughters stars.
Among Prophet Muhammads S.A.W's family there were pagans and those that followed the religion of Abraham A.S. his parents were not pagans even his grandfather wasn't a pagan but he had uncles that were pagan even the one that protected him. All these practices were done by Abraham A.S. and his son Ishmeal A.S. when they built the ka'aba as time went on paganism was brought in that was why Islam came to rectify everything. Allah is the real God, the supreme lord of the throne and all that exist, I know you are trying to say Islam is a fake religion and it was just invented if so read the Qur'an and see for yourself. Don't waste your time on an enemy of God's website to feed your soul with garbage.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by analice107: 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
najib632:
Among Prophet Muhammads S.A.W's family there were pagans and those that followed the religion of Abraham A.S. his parents were not pagans even his grandfather wasn't a pagan but he had uncles that were pagan even the one that protected him. All these practices were done by Abraham A.S. and his son Ishmeal A.S. when they built the ka'aba as time went on paganism was brought in that was why Islam came to rectify everything. Allah is the real God, the supreme lord of the throne and all that exist, I know you are trying to say Islam is a fake religion and it was just invented if so read the Qur'an and see for yourself. Don't waste your time on an enemy of God's website to feed your soul with garbage.
You are attempting only one out of all the questions I asked you.
OK, no wahala. If you say, Muhammed's family were not pagans, it then means the moon god allahh and his daughters were indeed Allah. Becos you said that they were pagan gods in your previous post.
Everyone knows that, Muhammed's family served allahh and his daughters before Muhammed was born.
Can't prove that Abraham served allahh. Except you us to believe that they were two Abrahams. Abraham went to Egypt, that was recorded, that's was even before Ismael was born, not after. So outside of the Koran present your facts.

How did Muhammed know that Abraham was in Mecca when was born Hundreds of years after Abraham? Oh wait!!!. Yea. Allahh told him.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by analice107: 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
Blackfire:

@snakexenzia if u are new here, we don't take insults, if u ve nothing to say, walk and keep walking till u get to a bomb.

Oh i am blackfire, and hate bullies.
HahahahahahahahaHHHa. Yes let him keep walking until he gets to a bomb. Lwkm
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by analice107: 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
Blackfire:

*please make your choice*.

*koboko, plank, rope, arrow*
Rope.
And let me tell you how to use it.
Get him naked, tie the rope around his wrist and pull him up to a roof beam. Part his legs and tie them to stakes, tie the rope around his waist, connect it to his Penis and tie the rope to another stake I front of him. Make it tight.
This is fit for a child fucking.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by analice107: 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
ypeace:

Muhammad is not a liar. He is a Prophet of Allah.
My first post stated why a muslim and non believer will not agree with the interpretation of the op. If my posts are trash to you, then that's your problem.
and if you ever see me, you can't do me any evil or good.
Yes, he was a prophet of allahh. Do I expect anything else from a messenger of a lair?
Allah said, he is the best of deceivers. No one can out-lie Allah.
Just look around you and see the effect of Allah's lies.
Should we count Allah's lies?
1. He lied that is God, when he indeed is Satan.
2. He lied to Muhammed that Jesus was his slave, based on that lie, Muhammed sheepishly submitted his will to him.
3. Allah lied that Jesus Christ never died, that he deceived the Jews to think that they killed him. Allah forgot that the Romans killed Jesus not Jews. The Jews just accused and condoned Him, The Romans killed him. Pls inform allah about this.
Shd I go on with Allah's lies?
So, my dear, if Allah is lair, should his Messenger be truthful?
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by Blackfire(m): 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
analice107:

HahahahahahahahaHHHa. Yes let him keep walking until he gets to a bomb. Lwkm

how are u? Is the fuel wahala abating in your side? We will all survive this economical mgbaka isi.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by Blackfire(m): 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
analice107:

Rope.
And let me tell you how to use it.
Get him naked, tie the rope around his wrist and pull him up to a roof beam. Part his legs and tie them to stakes, tie the rope around his waist, connect it to his Penis and tie the rope to another stake I front of him. Make it tight.
This is fit for a child fucking.

Anna lekwa ige gbu mmadu.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by true2god: 1:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
najib632:
Muslims are very strange people. Anytime you expose them they invent another lie to cover-up for islam.

You are the first muslim to tell us that mohammed's parents were muslims. Islam was never in existence before mohammed was born. Mohammed also confirmed that he was the first muslim, though he erroneously called abraham and moses first muslims. That is how psychopatic mohammed could be, shifting and contradicting himself always.

allahh was one of the 360 idols worshipped in kabba which belongs to mohammed banu quaresh. It is an arabian moon god. Mohammed, having encountered the Jews and the christians, also want to replicate the concept of 'one God' among his tribes hence led a religios revolution for the destruction of other deities in mecca while at the same time elevated his finally idol, allahh, as the true god. Mohammed's father, Abdullah (meaning slave of allahh) was named after allahh, just as the yoruba tribe name their children ifabumi (ifa gave me this gift), ifashaanu or fashanu (ifa had mercy), ogundairo (ogun make strong), ogunniyi (ogun is useful), etc. Ifa and ogun are yoruba deities just as allahh is an arabian deity.

Among the igbo folks, they also name their like arusi-emeka (arusi had done good), olisadebe (olisa had kept alive), nebeolisa (depend on olisa). Arusi and olisa are among igbo gods just as allahh is one of the arabian gods in mecca.

So if I am a yoruba man in mecca and I worship ogun, I might want to destroy other gods such as olisa, arusi, ifa so that only ogun will be worshipped as the one and only god, even when we all know that ogun, ifa, olisa and arusi are in the same category. This was exactly what mohammed did.

That is why none of the Jewish prophet made reference to allahh or mecca. That is why no single Jew recognise allahh or mecca because the understood that mohammed was a fraud and an imposter. This result into mohammed threatning them with war (quran 9:29), petty insults (quran 98:6) and asked muslims to stay away from the christians and the Jews (quran 5:51).

You dont need to be very smart, unless you are born in islam and had been brainwashed from birth, to believe that mohammed was a liar and a criminal. Just open your mind and eyes while studying (not cramming in arabic) the quran and the ha-death.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by analice107: 1:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
Blackfire:

Anna lekwa ige gbu mmadu.
I wish I can lay my hands on any of these pedophiles.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by analice107: 1:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
Blackfire:

how are u? Is the fuel wahala abating in your side? We will all survive this economical mgbaka isi.
Am fine my dear. You?
The fuel wahala is down now. It's money to be in circulation now.
BTW, where's ari your echick?
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by Blackfire(m): 2:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
analice107:

I wish I can lay my hands on any of these pedophiles.

our genes are above there Depravity.
Besides we should continue to do what we do best here, expose the lies of Islam, mohamed and Allah. .. And wait for there mujahadins to defend, but u know as usual , they only shout, insult, and act like zombies, ... But u know we ve there cure. . Am still hoping seun and his goons will remove that cave protecting them.

One day a friend wanted to know certain things about Islam claims, she Googled and it lead her to nowhere but NL, the discussions, the girl was so happy that she could learn so much from amazing people...
Guess who this people are ? She didn't even know the guy beside her is blackfire..
Am telling u , the world is reading us..

We may not be Ali sina or wafa sultan... But we are a torn in there flesh.

Don't worry very soon we will ve non nigerians, infact Arabs ... They are coming. *we dey kampe*
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by Blackfire(m): 2:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
analice107:

Am fine my dear. You?
The fuel wahala is down now. It's money to be in circulation now.
BTW, where's ari your echick?

my dear am fine o... Just that the economy is hitting alot of people hard.. A relation was practically crying last week, i mean a grown up man, he has no money to finance his business.. This are people i warned 2-3 years ago to be saving that the economy will plummet, i was called paranoid, now it is glaring now.. I quietly walk out of the place *am boring u with my stories eh?*.

I hope the economy change o.

Concerning ari3l i hope she is safe and well.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by analice107: 2:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
Blackfire:

my dear am fine o... Just that the economy is hitting alot of people hard.. A relation was practically crying last week, i mean a grown up man, he has no money to finance his business.. This are people i warned 2-3 years ago to be saving that the economy will plummet, i was called paranoid, now it is glaring now.. I quietly walk out of the place *am boring u with my stories eh?*.

I hope the economy change o.

Concerning ari3l i hope she is safe and well.

You are not boring me dear. You are saying what I know already. An Economist gave a talk about 2016 last year December, he predicted what is happening now. He told us what to do as Christians to survive this period.
God's people actually do well in famine.
This is famine, those who follow instructions will prevail.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by najib632(m): 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
true2god:
Muslims are very strange people. Anytime you expose them they invent another lie to cover-up for islam.

You are the first muslim to tell us that mohammed's parents were muslims. Islam was never in existence before mohammed was born. Mohammed also confirmed that he was the first muslim, though he erroneously called abraham and moses first muslims. That is how psychopatic mohammed could be, shifting and contradicting himself always.

allahh was one of the 360 idols worshipped in kabba which belongs to mohammed banu quaresh. It is an arabian moon god. Mohammed, having encountered the Jews and the christians, also want to replicate the concept of 'one God' among his tribes hence led a religios revolution for the destruction of other deities in mecca while at the same time elevated his finally idol, allahh, as the true god. Mohammed's father, Abdullah (meaning slave of allahh) was named after allahh, just as the yoruba tribe name their children ifabumi (ifa gave me this gift), ifashaanu or fashanu (ifa had mercy), ogundairo (ogun make strong), ogunniyi (ogun is useful), etc. Ifa and ogun are yoruba deities just as allahh is an arabian deity.

Among the igbo folks, they also name their like arusi-emeka (arusi had done good), olisadebe (olisa had kept alive), nebeolisa (depend on olisa). Arusi and olisa are among igbo gods just as allahh is one of the arabian gods in mecca.

So if I am a yoruba man in mecca and I worship ogun, I might want to destroy other gods such as olisa, arusi, ifa so that only ogun will be worshipped as the one and only god, even when we all know that ogun, ifa, olisa and arusi are in the same category. This was exactly what mohammed did.

That is why none of the Jewish prophet made reference to allahh or mecca. That is why no single Jew recognise allahh or mecca because the understood that mohammed was a fraud and an imposter. This result into mohammed threatning them with war (quran 9:29), petty insults (quran 98:6) and asked muslims to stay away from the christians and the Jews (quran 5:51).

You dont need to be very smart, unless you are born in islam and had been brainwashed from birth, to believe that mohammed was a liar and a criminal. Just open your mind and eyes while studying (not cramming in arabic) the quran and the ha-death.
Well it is not everyone that has eyes that can see and please keep on insulting Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. Because of how you lack knowledge and logical reasoning what is the jewish word for God and how do jews pray for all I care all the prophets of God said there is only one God and you christians say God is 3 and you even insult God by saying he has a son if so why didnt he call Adam A.S. his son only a fool would say islam is a fake religion.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by najib632(m): 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
analice107:

You are attempting only one out of all the questions I asked you.
OK, no wahala. If you say, Muhammed's family were not pagans, it then means the moon god allahh and his daughters were indeed Allah. Becos you said that they were pagan gods in your previous post.
Everyone knows that, Muhammed's family served allahh and his daughters before Muhammed was born.
Can't prove that Abraham served allahh. Except you us to believe that they were two Abrahams. Abraham went to Egypt, that was recorded, that's was even before Ismael was born, not after. So outside of the Koran present your facts.

How did Muhammed know that Abraham was in Mecca when was born Hundreds of years after Abraham? Oh wait!!!. Yea. Allahh told him.
Go and read more of history because you are trying to say that Abraham and Ishmael didn't build the Ka'aba. You are trying to make Islam look like a fake religion well suit yourself God gave every Human a Choice. let me also ask you a question what is the word Arab christians use for God?
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by najib632(m): 3:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
analice107:

Yes, he was a prophet of allahh. Do I expect anything else from a messenger of a lair?
Allah said, he is the best of deceivers. No one can out-lie Allah.
Just look around you and see the effect of Allah's lies.
Should we count Allah's lies?
1. He lied that is God, when he indeed is Satan.
2. He lied to Muhammed that Jesus was his slave, based on that lie, Muhammed sheepishly submitted his will to him.
3. Allah lied that Jesus Christ never died, that he deceived the Jews to think that they killed him. Allah forgot that the Romans killed Jesus not Jews. The Jews just accused and condoned Him, The Romans killed him. Pls inform allah about this.
Shd I go on with Allah's lies?
So, my dear, if Allah is lair, should his Messenger be truthful?
Ignorance is a disease I am sure you have never read the Qur'an.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by analice107: 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
Blackfire:

our genes are above there Depravity.
Besides we should continue to do what we do best here, expose the lies of Islam, mohamed and Allah. .. And wait for there mujahadins to defend, but u know as usual , they only shout, insult, and act like zombies, ... But u know we ve there cure. . Am still hoping seun and his goons will remove that cave protecting them.

One day a friend wanted to know certain things about Islam claims, she Googled and it lead her to nowhere but NL, the discussions, the girl was so happy that she could learn so much from amazing people...
Guess who this people are ? She didn't even know the guy beside her is blackfire..
Am telling u , the world is reading us..

We may not be Ali sina or wafa sultan... But we are a torn in there flesh.

Don't worry very soon we will ve non nigerians, infact Arabs ... They are coming. *we dey kampe*
Very true. When I post here, I actually don't have those am responding to in mind, I know so many read without commenting. They are my audience.
These ones by now know the truth, but Satan has chains, and he keeps his chains on his slaves firm.
I was praying yesterday for the lost and the unreached, I was concerned how they can be reached, the Holy said, who reached Apostle Paul? They will be reached.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by analice107: 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
najib632:
Ignorance is a disease I am sure you have never read the Qur'an.
Hahahahahahahaha. You think your Koran is still hidden in Arabic language which a few people understand? Listen son, try reading the Koran in English and see how evil your prophet was.
Will you allow a 53years old man to have sex with your kid sister of 6? But your Holy Prophet Muhammed will often carry the six years old toddler and lie her on his carpet, stand over her and use Camel's Milk to Mastubate, when he erects, he will pull Aisha's little 6years old legs together and insert his manhood, go back and forth until he comes. That was your Holy prophet Muhammed's hobby. When the child was Nine, the Holy prophet could not hold himself any further and well... Guess what? He had numerous wives he could have done that with, but no. He liked them young, before they changed their milk teeth.
Aisha died Childless because she was damaged by your Holy prophet Muhammed's manhood.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by Blackfire(m): 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
analice107:

You are not boring me dear. You are saying what I know already. An Economist gave a talk about 2016 last year December, he predicted what is happening now. He told us what to do as Christians to survive this period.
God's people actually do well in famine.
This is famine, those who follow instructions will prevail.

and those who don't, suffers, funny enough they will still rope us in there trouble.
I ve to buy new line and switched off the other line, if u help it ain't enough, if u don't, u are stingy or the lady u are dating is the one remote controlling u like mumu.

Anyway me i always see opportunities in every odds.. Like my igbo people will say 'obodo adiro nma, uru ndi nze'
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by najib632(m): 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
true2god:

Trust me guy Ignorance is worse than cancer and HIV
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by najib632(m): 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
analice107:

Hahahahahahahaha. You think your Koran is still hidden in Arabic language which a few people understand? Listen son, try reading the Koran in English and see how evil your prophet was.
Will you allow a 53years old man to have sex with your kid sister of 6? But your Holy Prophet Muhammed will often carry the six years old toddler and lie her on his carpet, stand over her and use Camel's Milk to Mastubate, when he erects, he will pull Aisha's little 6years old legs together and insert his manhood, go back and forth until he comes. That was your Holy prophet Muhammed's hobby. When the child was Nine, the Holy prophet could not hold himself any further and well... Guess what? He had numerous wives he could have done that with, but no. He liked them young, before they changed their milk teeth.
Aisha died Childless because she was damaged by your Holy prophet Muhammed's manhood.
Sigh May God help you, you lack sense dats why I won't even say anything to you thank God Jesus is coming soon all of you that worshipped him would be ashamed of yourselves.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
analice107:

Here is your prove. Without the Christian/Soothsaying Waraqa, there wouldn't have been an Islamic religion. Go and sit down somewhere and think about your life. Your destiny is in Hellfire with Muhammed if you don't repent.

Khadija then accompanied him to her cousin Waraqa bin Naufal bin Asad bin 'Abdul 'Uzza, who, during the Pre-Islamic Period became a Christian and used to write the writing with Hebrew letters. He would write from the Gospel in Hebrew as much as God wished him to write. He was an old man and had lost his eyesight. Khadija said to Waraqa, "Listen to the story of your nephew, O my cousin!" Waraqa asked, "O my nephew! What have you seen?" God's Apostle described whatever he had seen. Waraqa said, "This was the same one who keeps the secrets whom Allah had sent to Moses (angel Gabriel). I wish I were young and could live up to the time when your people would turn you out." God's Apostle asked, "Will they drive me out?" Waraqa replied in the affirmative and said, "Anyone (man) who came with something similar to what you have brought was treated with hostility; and if I should remain alive till the day when you will be turned out then I would support you strongly." But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration

How did Waraqa know that what came on Muhammed was Angel Gabriel?
From the Bible he read and translated was it written that Gabriel tormented anyone he came to give a message? Did the people got possessed and foamed in the mouth like Muhammed did? Didn't Waraqa see in the Bible that those who foamed in the mouth were possessed by Devils?
How dare you call me silly when you believe in a demon possessed Muhammed?
i'm laughing
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by true2god: 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
najib632:
Well it is not everyone that has eyes that can see and please keep on insulting Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. Because of how you lack knowledge and logical reasoning what is the jewish word for God and how do jews pray for all I care all the prophets of God said there is only one God and you christians say God is 3 and you even insult God by saying he has a son if so why didnt he call Adam A.S. his son only a fool would say islam is a fake religion.
You prophet insulited the christians and the Jews for calling him fake, read your quran (quran 98:6, quran 9:30). He even ordered christians and Jews to pay a special task for rejecting him and allahh and ordered muslims to fight and kill any christian or Jew who refused to pay (quran 9:29). Are you not ashamed of your prophet? You need to berate your criminal prophet before you berate me. All his crimes are well documented his the evil quran and the ha-death.

If you like worship stone, I dont care, as long as you told throw it at me (by wafa sultan, an ex-muslim). This is what tolerance entails. If christians like they should call Jesus the son of God, thats our belief before mohammed and his parents were born, why should he ask muslims to attack us for our belief (quran 9:29)? Is that not an attribute of a war criminal?

I know you love mohammed, just as love a common criminal in the street. That is why the largest people in the UK prison are muslims, with proportion to the muslim population in the UK. That is why most muslim converts, in the US and the UK, are prisoners and\or ex-convicts because islam has a special appeal to criminals and people that have criminal tendencies, because islam is founded by group of arab criminals (mohammed, abu bakr, omar, ali) who are bent on global conquest using islam as a driving force.

Mohammed, when he was alive raided caravan (gwaza), fought against people who do not believe in his prophethood, with the sole aim of looting them and taking their beautiful wives and daughters as sex slaves (who the quran described as 'whom his right hand possessed'). Mohammed was also entitled to 20% of all war booty before the rest are shared among the sahabas. In fact the only economic activity mohammed engaged, after the death of khadija, was war, taking war booty, taxing muslims for zakat and forcing the christians and the Jews to pay Jizya (quran 9:29).

On abu bakr, mohammed second in command, the father of mohammed's wife (6-yr old aisha), he also engaged in war to keep islam alive immediately he fraudently took over the leadership of islam when mohammed died. As the first khalifa in the new islamic state, he ensure that all apostates are either killed or brought back to islam by force. He led what is now popularly called 'the apostate war'. He was also a war criminal.

Omar, the dark-skinned sahaba of the islamic prophet, is the second khalifa after the death of abu bakr. He was engaged in bitter struggle with fatimah, mohammed's daughter, on who should be the 'rightly guided khalifa. He also killed thousands of people.

Ali, mohammed's son in-law, also became a khalifa after the death of omar. Ali was killed in an islamic coup which led to the factionalization of islam into 2 ideological camps, the shia and the sunni. I have no time to educate you what happened afterwards, read islam early history and discover that islam is founded by an arab criminal who lied that he heard from a demon whom he called 'angel gabriel'.

Islam is not good for a sane mind. Look at muslim countries without oil and gas, you will understand how islam destroys the progress of any society. Islam destroys any good and progress that crosses its way. All progressive ancient empire that came in contact with islam had been destroyed. Islam is called 'a retrogate force' by Winston Churchill because of its destructive tendencies.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by true2god: 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
najib632:
Trust me guy Ignorance is worse than cancer and HIV
You have no point bro. Stop defendind the indefensible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Paintings Of Hell By A Korean Artist / Holy Thursday, Footwashing , And The Institution Of The Priesthood / Happiness: 7 Bible Verses On How To Live A Joyful Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.