Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,987 members, 7,866,713 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu (34532 Views)

**the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** / Block Of 12 Flats For Sale At Magodo Estate: 08032222501 / 4 Bedroom Detached Houses In A Mini Estate @ Abijo Lekki N34m. Gov Consent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by asaajuomo1(m): 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
Well done ...

1 Like

Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:21am On Nov 09, 2016
I have been busy in the last few days buying up most of the building materials which we shall use to complete this house. Cost of wires and cables still on a steep increase almost weekly.

Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:29am On Nov 10, 2016
We have brought in the roofing sheets for this house,

Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:33am On Nov 10, 2016
I always make sure I get what I paid for, First aluminium roofing sheets, 0.45

Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:39am On Nov 10, 2016
Thunder protection equipment which I bought yesterday. ........ will be installed today.

Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:43am On Nov 10, 2016
Still working the outside plaster, and window hoods.....

Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:47am On Nov 10, 2016
All internal works also in progress. ......

Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:12am On Nov 10, 2016
Copper based load centres, one for each flat. Costs N20,500 each.

Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:17am On Nov 10, 2016
The roofing is seriously going on, First aluminium sheets, 0.45 cost us N1.4m to buy.

Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by keandre: 8:00am On Nov 13, 2016
following

1 Like

Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:10am On Nov 13, 2016
Finish going on in ernest

Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:13am On Nov 13, 2016
Shaping up. ........

Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:58am On Nov 13, 2016
We have just landed another new contract in Enugu, another 8 flats of 2 bedrooms on a land space of 50 x 100ft. Project should commence by this week. Thread to be opened later this week.......

Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by folmus: 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
spyder880:
The roofing is seriously going on, First aluminium sheets, 0.45 cost us N1.4m to buy.

What's the name of this first aluminium? Steps tiles or what? What is the total measurement of the roof?
Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
folmus:

What's the name of this first aluminium? Steps tiles or what? What is the total measurement of the roof?

This is the Metcopo step tiles. The total measurement is 495.2 meters. I decided to do "double lapping" here to avoid leakage. The single lapping would have been about 452 sqm.

1 Like

Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by olapluto(m): 1:29am On Nov 16, 2016
spyder880:

This is the Metcopo step tiles. The total measurement is 495.2 meters. I decided to do "double lapping" here to avoid leakage. The single lapping would have been about 452 sqm.
By visual inspection, that building roof looks well above 600sqm to me. Youve roofed it at a bargain price.

1 Like

Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:58pm On Nov 16, 2016
PVC ceiling started in this house.........

Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
Concluding the outside plastering........

Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
more......

Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by brunofarad(m): 11:17pm On Nov 16, 2016
@ spyder

I can see the space leftout for BRICKS or STONES from the 3D.

Will you be willing to enquire about our Products and services...
I will be much willing to drive down my prices to the barest minimun to make it very competitive for your purchase...I know you do good jobs, I also do TOP NOTCH deliveries, so we can achieve togther if you give us the chance.

You never can tell how affordable we are till you try us.

We undertake both SALES & INSTALLATION of STONES and BRICKS of all types.

FARAD

3 Likes

Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
brunofarad:
@ spyder

I can see the space leftout for BRICKS or STONES from the 3D.

Will you be willing to enquire about our Products and services...
I will be much willing to drive down my prices to the barest minimun to make it very competitive for your purchase...I know you do good jobs, I also do TOP NOTCH deliveries, so we can achieve togther if you give us the chance.

You never can tell how affordable we are till you try us.

We undertake both SALES & INSTALLATION of STONES and BRICKS of all types.

FARAD

You do a good work , only that this house will have no stones according to my client, but I will keep it in mind and give you a call as soon as I need stones. Thanks.
Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by brunofarad(m): 11:41pm On Nov 16, 2016
spyder880:

You do a good work , only that this house will have no stones according to my client, but I will keep it in mind and give you a call as soon as I need stones. Thanks.

Thanks Boss I appreciate

Always foward
Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
We are building iron gates for each flat entrance door......

Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:01am On Nov 17, 2016
More doors being completed.........

Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 12:21am On Nov 17, 2016
spyder880:
We are building iron gates for each flat entrance door......

Oga mi I beg, what is the gauge of this steel plates for the door? Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:01am On Nov 17, 2016
mufutau55:

Oga mi I beg, what is the gauge of this steel plates for the door? Thanks.

Hajji M.

The steel plates are the 2mm checkered plates. Thank you Sir.
Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by sako28: 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
spyder880:
PVC ceiling started in this house.........

Sir,
What is the price of the Golden Ever PVC and how will you rate them when comparing to innoson pvc.

Thank you
Sako

1 Like

Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2016
sako28:

Sir,
What is the price of the Golden Ever PVC and how will you rate them when comparing to innoson pvc.
Thank you
Sako

Me wan know the price too o, Oga Spyder... if you use it, it must be good.

Hajji M.
Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by Cinephilia: 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
spyder880:
Copper based load centres, one for each flat. Costs N20,500 each.

Good job my man.

But haba you really need to up your game on the quality of some of the products you use. Particularly electricals.

metal knockouts in 2016 is retrogressive. especially considering how our walls are made and the exposure of the embedded knockouts to moisture
Also, Distribution board busbars (the copper coloured conductors in the second pictures) should NEVER be made from bare copper . Once you see that colour, you’re looking at another Chinese mass production. The internationally acceptable standard for distribution boards, switchgears etc is for such parts to be plated either with tin or sliver (Tin being the more economical of the two). tin plated copper can be easily mistaken as aluminium.

Open an European brand like Schneider, Hager, ABB, Legrand etc… regardless of where they are manufactured, their busbars are never copper coloured like in this picture. Same applies even to moderately priced Indian brands like INDOASIAN, Havells, STANDARD etc.

I know it’s not your fault. You’re buying under the impression that once its brown and shiny, it’s a good sign…. Sellers will always tell you... “Oga see am, see the colour, na pure Copper, na Original!” These are some of the misleading impressions fuelled by ignorance particularly with the sellers and some so called professionals. In reasonable climes, items like this cannot see the light of day. All the people in diaspora in whatever country or continent can take a stroll to their load centres open them up and check what colour the busbars are they'll be silver coloured not brown.

Large load-carrying electrical parts are plated with tin because of oxidation, arching and a number of other reasons. I have been in consulting for over two decades tested and certified more brands than I care to remember. Having a board in your house for 10 years doesn’t mean its all good. You never really know if your bulletproof car is truly bullet proof until the day it saves you from bullets. You never really know how good your D/board is until a serious electrical fault occurs and it is tasked with the real life job of protecting you. That is the true day of reckoning. The problem with our country is the “e dey work” mentality. this is part of why we have more electrical fires here than in any other part of the world.
If your client is sooo budget constrained that you absolutely have to buy a Chinese brand, look for ABt; has more refined copper. It’ll give you atleast a slightly decent value. Most of the rest are just the same contraption in different branding
The links below should provide more insight. There was a thread on this forum with some related electrical review unfortunately I cannot seem to find it.

http://www.finishing.com/382/65.shtml

http://www.orientalcopper.com/page.php?page=14

good luck

2 Likes

Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:00am On Nov 22, 2016
Finish work going on in the inside and outside of this house.

Re: Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:41am On Nov 27, 2016
Updates on the handrails. ......

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Flood In Jakande, Lekki Lagos (Photos) / Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome / What Is The Estimated Cost for DECKING 2 Bedroom Duplex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.