Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,335 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Buhari And Sheriff's Campaign Poster In 2003 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Sheriff's Campaign Poster In 2003 (52477 Views)

Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Poster / Buhari: "Ojukwu Visited Me In 2003 & We Agreed That Nigeria Must Remain One" / Makarfi And Sheriff Release Joint Statement (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Sheriff's Campaign Poster In 2003 by Kingspin(m): 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
Some people just want to be president.
Re: Buhari And Sheriff's Campaign Poster In 2003 by Eboski(m): 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
Pavore9:

There are no permanent friends nor enemies in politics!
yes oh
Re: Buhari And Sheriff's Campaign Poster In 2003 by compujyde: 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
Re: Buhari And Sheriff's Campaign Poster In 2003 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2016
adconline:
A position he campaigned for since 2003 and it still took him 6 months to form a cabinet full of Politrickians.. He's still learning on the job. Never ready from day one!!

That is ehn. Where is he presently?
Re: Buhari And Sheriff's Campaign Poster In 2003 by adellam16(f): 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
Godgay:
I commend him for not giving up on his dream and finally winning the president seat,but I feel likes he wants to use it to tour around the world and not make comments about the plight of Nigerians, his silence on the Fulani terrorist made me lost my respect.
Hmmmmmm! Saying what u don't know but what people want u to believe Is not cool. I meant bout his silence, very few people know what's going on here. I pray God Almighty protects us and give us d patience. Amen.
Re: Buhari And Sheriff's Campaign Poster In 2003 by oscarpat(m): 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
DonMaxxy:
Welome to politics .
No permanent friends no permanent enemies.
It is just a game of interests and numbers.
You dont bleed, else the sharks out there will suck you.
Learn to make alliances when they are needed and drop them when they will not favour you.
Perfect the law of timing and look before you leap.
Is a sure game nd u re rite on ur part.
Re: Buhari And Sheriff's Campaign Poster In 2003 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
Eboski:
I will name my son Buhari and I will advise him never to give up in life.. I am naming you Buhari cos it took our president 12yrs to win his ambition and he never give up.
..........Me too! But my son's name shall be Buhari Dangote Obasanjo ! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Sheriff's Campaign Poster In 2003 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2016
ifeelgood:
When mention Sheriff I'll just remember bokoharam.
I'm telling you!
Re: Buhari And Sheriff's Campaign Poster In 2003 by Goddex: 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2016
adconline:
A position he campaigned for since 2003 and it still took him 6 months to form a cabinet full of Politrickians.. He's still learning on the job. Never ready from day one!!
Re: Buhari And Sheriff's Campaign Poster In 2003 by joyspringacad(m): 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
Looks far much older now
Re: Buhari And Sheriff's Campaign Poster In 2003 by joyspringacad(m): 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
survival of the fittest
Re: Buhari And Sheriff's Campaign Poster In 2003 by PresleyKuttie(m): 11:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
plx lalasticlala ... fynestboi seun mynd46 mukina2 rockstation my friend ajibo111 was banned unfairly. plx unban him... God bless as u guyx do that
Re: Buhari And Sheriff's Campaign Poster In 2003 by 982ABU(m): 12:45am On Apr 18, 2016
Flets:
The integrity tag on Buhari is the biggest fraud in Nigeria's political history

This is a man who took governance with the barrel of a gun in a military coup

A man who served under the most corrupt military dispensation

A man who till date says Abacha was not corrupt despite receiving recovered loot

A man who could not stick to his words that he would not contest for the presidency aftee 2011 loss.

A man who rose to presidency on the wings of looted state funds at the expense of Rivers and Lagos people funded by Amaechi and Fashola

A man who believes a fight against bokoharam is a fight against the north; What of the blood of dogs and baboons

A man who has and continually dine with all known terrorists and looters of our common wealth.

Buhari is a a huge fraud.
we know problem with PMB wether he did not contesn that your inconfetent brother cann't go back to power again why are crying if you are not happy go to the nearest transformer or lagoon either you hugg or fall in

Re: Buhari And Sheriff's Campaign Poster In 2003 by ifeelgood: 7:37am On Apr 18, 2016
Re: Buhari And Sheriff's Campaign Poster In 2003 by Eboski(m): 7:44am On Apr 18, 2016
ZuzuMan:
..........Me too! But my son's name shall be Buhari Dangote Obasanjo ! grin grin grin
yes o
Re: Buhari And Sheriff's Campaign Poster In 2003 by Rejoice5000(f): 5:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
Buhari handsome ooooh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of The Lawmakers Alleged Of Sexual Offences By The US / Abba Kyari (Police) Wikipedia Profile, Biography & Age / Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.