Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1208289 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 6:54am On Dec 02, 2016
koolhunk:
Hello Guru's in the house. I received an ITA for visa 189 and i have commenced application using immiAccount however i cant find anywhere to upload supporting documents in the immiaccount website. Please where can i find this?

Thanks

Bros how far nah,this post says you got ITA in July.... where is your grant testimony? what is delaying the process? Enlighten the house in case there is something we need to avoid o
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ajiifixing(m): 9:20am On Dec 02, 2016
Dear All,
I have an MBA and below is my job function in a Bank.
Do you think I can apply for Sales and Marketing Manager ?
What are my chances with AIM as I have my MBA in 2009 (I started Banking in 2001) but changed to this role in 2013?

Job Title: Zonal Sales Managers

Main Purpose of the Job

• Identifying sales opportunities for e-business solutions
• Ensuring that the best solutions are deployed to client in a value adding way
• Generating leads and cross selling other Retail Products where required
• Providing service support and relationship management for POS merchants
• Ensure optimal usage and high activity rates on all POS terminals deployed within the zone

Key Responsibilities

o Identify, initiate and nurture strategic sales opportunities, partnerships and alliances with a view to acquiring and converting new customers. This includes corporate and brand partnerships
o Develop and execute acquisition strategies to maximize cross sells with existing customers across all business segments
o Lead all acquisition efforts across the various electronic banking channels
o Work with the marketing team to develop and implement campaigns and promotion to drive product adoption and usage
o Work with cross functional teams (product, operations, risk) to develop custom solutions to address unique clients requirement
o Plan coordinate and monitor sales growth on all electronic banking products
o Implement sales plan to ensure revenue targets are achieved
o Provide e-Business product training to the network
o Initiate service campaigns to drive channel usage working with the Product teams

Key Performance Measures

• Volume of sales per product
• Revenue generated from product sale
• Liability generated from product sale
• No of existing customers adopting solutions
• Channel activity ratio
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ifexsco: 9:21am On Dec 02, 2016
Hello Family. ...Good day all. Please am making a passionate and desperate call for help! We are not yet able to secure temporary accommodation in Sydney and we are arriving there on 29th of this month! All my efforts have not yielded any luck..... airbnb is so selective when it comes to families with children; am still searching for places at reasonable prices but am getting frustrated!
Can you or someone you know accommodate us for two weeks max? (Me, my wife and two children under two years )
Pls send me a mail to ifexsco@yahoo.com.
Am expecting that God sent angel.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sunvick(m): 9:51am On Dec 02, 2016
Anyone that comes to this thread and does not know your monica is really a newbie in this thread

I give up ohh!!! madam chairlady..respect!!!

mamajaz:

sunvick, I will catch you soon.

4 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 02, 2016
Bros, Still on the matter oh. I had to add my wife to the application after i got married. And then they replied requesting for some additional documents from her which i uploaded in 27th October. So up till now i haven't heard anything from them. My status still reads assessment in progress. I wonder what is causing the delay. Still hoping for the grant bro

Bnimz:

Bros how far nah,this post says you got ITA in July.... where is your grant testimony? what is delaying the process? Enlighten the house in case there is something we need to avoid o
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 11:13am On Dec 02, 2016
@Ajiifixing,

Check the requirements on AIM website.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Rett0: 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ifexsco:
Hello Family. ...Good day all. Please am making a passionate and desperate call for help! We are not yet able to secure temporary accommodation in Sydney and we are arriving there on 29th of this month! All my efforts have not yielded any luck..... airbnb is so selective when it comes to families with children; am still searching for places at reasonable prices but am getting frustrated!
Can you or someone you know accommodate us for two weeks max? (Me, my wife and two children under two years )

I really understand. I pray you find help. It's not easy but my prayers go out to you. Wish you the very best

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 2:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
koolhunk:
Bros, Still on the matter oh.

Ah, I see.. In that case all is well... Dem just dey do the routine whatever...

But do small small o grin... no con add child to the application join oo grin cheesy smiley

4 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 40manlappy: 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
Important points to note for those seeking partner points and VETASSESS assessment below. Kudos to NNBB2012 and bellong

https://www.nairaland.com/2338380/general-australian-student-visa-enquiries/252#43544889

Partner skills
You can receive five points if, when you are invited to apply for this visa, your partner provides evidence that they:
were under 50 years of age
had at least competent English
had nominated an occupation on the same skilled occupation list as your nominated occupation
had been assessed by the relevant assessing authority as having suitable skills for the nominated occupation.

There's no additional point for Master's degree irrespective of where you bagged it. Only PhD gives you 20 points.
For VETASSES, to escape the risk of being assessed to be equivalent to an Australian associate degree, you can add the master's degree which will give you an edge. However, your work experience prior to the master's degree wouldn't count.
HND is assessed to be equivalent to a diploma which is 10points.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ha ha ha ha.

Bnimz:

Ah, I see.. In that case all is well... Dem just dey do the routine whatever...

But do small small o grin... no con add child to the application join oo grin cheesy smiley
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
sunvick:
Anyone that comes to this thread and does not know your monica is really a newbie in this thread

I give up ohh!!! madam chairlady..respect!!!

Hahahahaha..., thanks, nagode, daalu, ooshe.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by amanda0: 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
bellong:
@Amanda0.
@bellong . Thank you so much for your response God bless you. About the Vetasses assessment I need a minimum of one year post qualification . I was thinking if it's possible to include my prior experience that was hr and administrative related for the assessment before I got my qualifications in human resources. I combined both hr and administrative roles in my work for 3 years as a hr and administrative officer this was why I went for master in hr. From march 2015 to this year march is one year post qualification should I apply now or later as I have been working consultancy jobs not full time and I was paid for it with my other experience do you think it would fly?
I have my undergraduate degree from Canada and post graduate is Australian degree gotten from Dubai Camus of Wollongong.
Thanks so much for your help and clarifications.

No one can confidently tell whether you will get a positive assessment or not until you try. However, with VETASSES, nothing like closely related. Your experience must match the description of the occupation you are nominating.

As per Northern territory, it is not a bad place contrary to whatever you may have read. An average Außie doesn't like it because it is hotter than the rest of the country, it has a tropical climate along with parts of Queensland(Northern part).

What you need for POF is clearly explained on their website. Not necessarily liquid cash. Anything that can translate to money.

That being said, I guess you should be more worried about your assessment at this stage than Northern territory.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by dunsinogundele: 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
Bnimz:

Ehen, I'm back.. this Form 80, e get some parts of it wey dey gimme small headache. Now, for Employment details,, abeg what Address did you use for your Nysc period? your PPA address or NYSC headquarters?

in addition, dem request any proof of all those addresses we dey list? (if dem need proof of address, I go need skip some addresses grin)

But na the NYSC employment address dey cause confusion for now sha

Hi Bnimz/bellong,

1. Can i also front load form 80, form 1221 and PCC before getting ITA
2. If yes, what section of immiaccount would this be uploaded
3. Do I need to fill both forms for me and my spouse?

Thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2016
dunsinogundele:

Hi Bnimz
1. Can i also front load form 80, form 1221 and PCC before getting ITA
2. If yes, what section of immiaccount would this be uploaded
3. Do I need to fill both forms for me and my spouse?

you cant upload any document till youve been invited and PAID for your visa. I merely have all ready so that e no go constitute another delay when ITA drops
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ifexsco: 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ifexsco:

I sight you from afar bros cheesy

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 9:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
@Amanda0,

Give them everything you have and let them make the decision on what they want to use.

Emphasis here is how your job descriptions must match that of ANZSCO.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by amanda0: 1:49am On Dec 03, 2016
bellong:
@Amanda0,
@bellong thanks Bro.
Give them everything you bu have and let them make the decision on what they want to use
Emphasis here is how your job descriptions must match that of ANZSCO.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by malel1: 11:59am On Dec 03, 2016
Ifexsco:

Read ur post,try the link below,and see wether it's helpful.
http://www.shorttermapartmentrentals.com.au/accommodation/Sydney/

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alumith: 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
Hello Sirs,

I am Timothy, 29years of age. I have 4.5 years work experience in the Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) field. I graduated in 2011 with a Bsc certificate in Biochemistry (4yrs study), also hold a PGD certificate in environmental management (1year study).
I have professional training certificates like Nebosh, IOSH, Lead auditors QMS 9001, EMS 14001 & OHSAS 18001,OSHAcademy, first aid training and many others.

I have written the english test (ielts) with a total grade of 7.0 (I dont mind to write again to get better grades).

If i add my nysc, my total experience will be 5.5years.

I know that my age is 30points, degree is 15 points, experience is 10 points. I also intend to look for state sponsor since my occupation (occupational health and safety ) isnt on the skilled list but on the CSOL list.

Do I stand a chance of getting positive assessment outcome from VETASSESS?

Please I need help!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Prolivingproof(m): 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
I suggest you send all your qualifications and work experience documentations to VETASSESS and allow them to assess you. Nobody will give you a definite possible outcome of your assessment except VETASSESS.

Alumith:
Hello Sirs,

I am Timothy, 29years of age. I have 4.5 years work experience in the Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) field. I graduated in 2011 with a Bsc certificate in Biochemistry (4yrs study), also hold a PGD certificate in environmental management (1year study).
I have professional training certificates like Nebosh, IOSH, Lead auditors QMS 9001, EMS 14001 & OHSAS 18001,OSHAcademy, first aid training and many others.

I have written the english test (ielts) with a total grade of 7.0 (I dont mind to write again to get better grades).

I know that my age is 30points, degree is 15 points, experience is 10 points. I also intend to look for state sponsor since my occupation (occupational health and safety ) isnt on the skilled list but on the CSOL list.

Please I need help!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 40manlappy: 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by scrollmeout(m): 5:20am On Dec 04, 2016
40manlappy:
E-family, what do you think about this news article?

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/amp.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/leaked-cabinet-papers-warn-secret-visa-overhaul-would-create-twotier-society-increase-violent-extremism-20161129-gt0h7s.html

cc: NNBB2012, belling, scrollmeout, kubbiebrownie

I saw this on the news a few days ago.It goes to show the thinking of the current Turnbull-led Liberal party. The Immigration minister has been under fire recently for saying that it was a mistake for the Fraser administration to open its borders to resettle immigrants from Lebanon in the 1970s citing a recent development where 22 out of 33 Australians charged with terrorism related offences were of Lebanese-Muslim background.

It has been said too that Malcom Turnbull was never a pro-immigration person. He feels it's too easy (free) to gain permanent residence and people should have to pay up to $50,000 for it. This was his opinion before he became the Prime Minister.

In his capacity as the Prime Minister however, he recently negotiated a deal with the Obama led administration for the US to resettle some refugees from Australia. It's in doubt though that Donald Trump will honour this agreement when he sits in the white house come January 2017.

I've also noticed that a lot of Australians have apprehension about the large influx from the Middle east in Sydney. They feel less safer nowadays.

In my opinion, this 2 tier visa system may not see the light of day as it needs to get several nods in the Parliament including opposition
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by scrollmeout(m): 5:38am On Dec 04, 2016
Ifexsco:
I'm sorry I couldn't help u brother. My house don full. I faced a similar challenge from Airbnb when we moved. If anyone here is able to help make una try please.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 40manlappy: 7:12am On Dec 04, 2016
Thanks for the update @scrollmeout
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by scrollmeout(m): 8:07am On Dec 04, 2016
Alumith:
Hello Sirs,
Please I need help!

It's probably better not to hope to get points for Nysc year, except of course you were PAID to work in QHSE durIng that time, with documented evidence. Points for experience are 3 yrs, 5yrs, and 8yrs respectively.
Why don't you give it a try. Is there a reason why you think you may not get a positive assessment?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by tyosho: 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ifexsco:

You can call this number.His name is Vikram.+61 450 281 525.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ifexsco: 2:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
scrollmeout:

I'm sorry I couldn't help u brother. My house don full. I faced a similar challenge from Airbnb when we moved. If anyone here is able to help make una try please.

Bros I understand, no be your fault. May God bless us all to be able to help at all times. Cheers.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ifexsco: 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
tyosho:

You can call this number.His name is Vikram.+61 450 281 525.

Wow! Calling ASAP! Will get back to you. Thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Phlunter01: 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
Dear Fam, Please I hv a slight issue with making vetassess understand that my University has been on strike since October. I paid for my assessment October 13, paid my school to send my transcript and uploaded all other documents in the same week, only for the school to go on strike days after. I sent an email to vetassess to inform them of the strike and explain the delay in the receipt of the transcript. 2 weeks ago I received an email from vetassess asking for the transcript, registration documents of my employer and organogram and they asked me to send all of this in 30 days. I can send every other thing but the transcript is beyond me. Any advice please

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.