Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1208513 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
justwise:

This is going to create a problem in this section,
Please think about it.

The GREAT JustWise don Show! grin grin It appears we have offended the gods... grin No vex oga, we no go do am again.. cheesy I dont think I ever thanked you properly for your contributions when I dey hustle UK Student visa sef... Thanks Boss smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by keleto(m): 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
Bnimz:

The GREAT JustWise don Show! grin grin It appears we have offended the gods... grin No vex oga, we no go do am again.. cheesy I dont think I ever thanked you properly for your contributions when I dey hustle UK Student visa sef... Thanks Boss smiley smiley

@Bnimz, you too. can you help out. what i need is information and guide

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 5:53pm On Dec 08, 2016
If na information, that one no be problem... Simply ask whatever you'd like to know..
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by tyosho: 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
justwise:
[/b]

This is going to create a problem in this section, i completely understand the temptation to make money out of this but the moment we start collecting money in exchange for our knowledge the idea behind this thread will be defeated.

People in other threads helping out as you are doing here will also start doing the same and i will not have any justification to stop visa agents here from advertising their business.

Please think about it.

Abeg how you dey manage turn up at these junctures
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by hsim247(m): 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
Bros, the matter no be here o. I'm due in Oz in January and don't know how to get AUD.
House please, if you or anyone youbknow is in need of NGN for AUD, please notify me. It's quite urgent now.
OzyMigrant:

E too quick you bro......lol. I have been pleading on this forum for AUD/Naira swap for up to a month now, still no luck. Even Oga Bellong done help put mouth for the matter sef one time like that.

This is December, I believe guys are sending money home or coming down in persons. May be they prefer converting their AUD via others means rather than helping us here ni.

I'm sure they couldn't have been bringing AUD down here, the rate they will get will be ridiculous.

Oga bellong, we really need you to help pull guys over there into this matter o. It pays to help!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
grin grin grin exactly

Bnimz:

This thing be like installing software wey you need urgently ,, Na NEXT and I AGREE pesin go dey click go.... grin
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by keleto(m): 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
Bnimz:
If na information, that one no be problem... Simply ask whatever you'd like to know..
I learnt for couples migrating together, the wife can add 5 point to the primary applicant,does she needs to write the language test too.how is the 5 point calculated

2,) what's the difference between CANADA PR. and AUSTRALIA PR. it seems Australia is easier to come back.what do u think
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
OzyMigrant:

Oga bellong, we really need you to help pull guys over there into this matter o. It pays to help!

Sorry bro, I used to help guys source for it but not anymore. I stopped, because I can't deal with people's attitude for trying to help them.

Making money out of people's ignorance or taking advantage of others is not something I will ever think of. Whatever help I offer has never been for a selfish purpose. I have and still enjoy God's grace, blessings and favour, so why shouldn't I help others in the little way I can.

However, when that help is bringing insult, disrespect and bickering, it is better to keep it to myself. One out of others is someone I helped source for $7000, maybe little but I ended up regretting because of the insult that came with it for asking simple question.

To benefit myself and others, I made the decision to stop. I would rather transfer my money using transfer platform than facing avoidable drama.

Sorry for the epistle, I have to put it here so I don't get asked again.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by scrollmeout(m): 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2016
keleto:

I learnt for couples migrating together, the wife can add 5 point to the primary applicant,does she needs to write the language test too.how is the 5 point calculated

2,) what's the difference between CANADA PR. and AUSTRALIA PR. it seems Australia is easier to come back.what do u think
Yes your partner can add 5 points. The conditions are
1. They must both have their occupations listed on the same SOL
2. Your partner must have a positive skills assessment, which may entail an english test as part of the conditions.

As for the 2nd question, it's all subject to personal interpretation
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
keleto:

ScrollMeOut has answered the first question. He probably didnt answer the second for the same reason why I cant answer it either... We dont understand the question...

What EXACTLY do you mean by COME BACK?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2016
tyosho:

Abeg how you dey manage turn up at these junctures
same thing I thought. How does justwize from incognito, immediately spot posts that relates to paying for visa services.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by OzyMigrant: 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
bellong:

Sorry bro, I used to help guys source for it but not anymore. I stopped, because I can't deal with people's attitude for trying to help them.

Making money out of people's ignorance or taking advantage of others is not something I will ever think of. Whatever help I offer has never been for a selfish purpose. I have and still enjoy God's grace, blessings and favour, so why shouldn't I help others in the little way I can.

However, when that help is bringing insult, disrespect and bickering, it is better to keep it to myself. One out of others is someone I helped source for $7000, maybe little but I ended up regretting because of the insult that came with it for asking simple question.

To benefit myself and others, I made the decision to stop. I would rather transfer my money using transfer platform than facing avoidable drama.

Sorry for the epistle, I have to put it here so I don't get asked again.

Thank you.

Yeepa! I understand ur position bro........why would anyone want to be insulted for rendering a helping hand. I was just wondering why forumites could be so unwilling to help, never knew the privilege had been abused.

But how do fresh people like us get benefit of the doubt? It is extremely though sourcing Forex locally at this time.

It's in the nature of people to abuse privileges and with what i have seen of you in this forum, I believe it's in your own nature to always render help. You might not want to allow the not-so-good nature of a few change your own golden nature.

I gave you a pm bro, perhaps i might get lucky with you at this time.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jelmusboy(m): 10:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
Queensland is no more nominating MLT according to an info I got. Can someone give me the link to check which state and territory nominating MLT.

Thanks

oknee:

Aims recognised your whole experience. You can only apply as mlt, mls is open for those that passes the assessment examination
For now, northern territory and queensland are sponsoring mlt. My advice is to go for queensland. They are fast in their turn around time and can sponsor you for 190. NT will give u only 489 after about 3 months of applying with them.
In terms of the proof of funds for queensland, you are only required to show proof of a certain amount. Build your acct and you are good to go.
Cheers.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 10:54pm On Dec 08, 2016
jelmusboy:
Queensland is no more nominating MLT according to an info I got. Can someone give me the link to check which state and territory nominating MLT.

Thanks

https://www.anzscosearch.com/search/

Only Northern territory sponsors it at this stage and on special conditions on South Australia.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 10:58pm On Dec 08, 2016
mctowel01:

same thing I thought. How does justwize from incognito, immediately spot posts that relates to paying for visa services.
"speak of the Devil, and he shall appear" cheesy

6 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 40manlappy: 11:03pm On Dec 08, 2016
@bellong, please give OzyMigrant the benefit of the doubt.

To paraphrase a Yoruba proverb: If you close your eyes so that you won't see unworthy people pass, you may not notice when good people take the same route.

Some of us here too may also need your able assistance in this area in the near future.

Appreciative people are still plenty out there. Please reconsider Oga bellong.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 40manlappy: 11:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
scrollmeout:

Yes your partner can add 5 points. The conditions are
1. They must both have their occupations listed on the same SOL
2. Your partner must have a positive skills assessment, which may entail an english test as part of the conditions.

As for the 2nd question, it's all subject to personal interpretation

"Same SOL"? How about if the applicant has her occupation listed on both SOL and CSOL and her spouse's occupation is listed only on CSOL?

Would she be able to earn partner points if he gets a positive assessment on his nominated occupation?

I just want to be very clear on this. Thank you

cc: tyosho, bellong
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by OzyMigrant: 11:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
40manlappy:
@bellong, please give OzyMigrant the benefit of the doubt.

To paraphrase a Yoruba proverb: If you close your eyes so that you won't see unworthy people pass, you may not notice when good people take the same route.

Some of us here too may also need your able assistance in this area in the near future.

Appreciative people are still plenty out there. Please reconsider Oga bellong.

Thanks bro....he gracefully did already. It pays to be an optimist!

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 40manlappy: 11:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
OzyMigrant:

Great! I am happy to hear this. smiley
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 1:31am On Dec 09, 2016
OzyMigrant:

I can't promise anything bro... I replied to your pm out of courtesy because you asked.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by scrollmeout(m): 2:01am On Dec 09, 2016
40manlappy:

"Same SOL"? How about if the applicant has her occupation listed on both SOL and CSOL and her spouse's occupation is listed only on CSOL?

Would she be able to earn partner points if he gets a positive assessment on his nominated occupation?

I just want to be very clear on this. Thank you

cc: tyosho, bellong
It must be the same because you will both get the same visa.
Try Google and you'll get here.

By the way , Competent English means 6 in all test components(IELTS) or 50 in all components (PTE)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 09, 2016
My brothers and sisters in the house, please help your brother out oh. Im expecting the grant. Its 2 months now sisnce they requested information from me and more than 1 month that i supplied the said info but still i havent heard anything from them. I tried to contact then through their phone services and i discovered that their phone services is no longer available. This wait is killing since i dont know what is happening. Could there be a reason for this delay?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by justwise(m): 6:09am On Dec 09, 2016
Bnimz:

There is a link called "Mentions" at the top of every nairalander's page. every single post in which your username was either quoted or written shows up there... its why people dont write usernames of mods properly when making fun of them... its basically a system of "speak of the Devil, and he shall appear"

I'm quite sure the moderators of the sections can set such alerts to specific keywords, so, the moment they occur, the mod can go directly to that post to see it.. Otherwise, how would mods know who to ban for improper language and stuff? They cant spend the whole day going up and down every single post reading every single comment....

With that said, Make I con find trouble... grin grin

Oga JUSTWISE !!! is my analysis close to the truth? grin grin grin grin grin

Your analysis is millions of miles far from the truth.

I read posts.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ifexsco: 7:45am On Dec 09, 2016
koolhunk:
My brothers and sisters in the house, please help your brother out oh. Im expecting the grant. Its 2 months now sisnce they requested information from me and more than 1 month that i supplied the said info but still i havent heard anything from them. I tried to contact then through their phone services and i discovered that their phone services is no longer available. This wait is killing since i dont know what is happening. Could there be a reason for this delay?

Chill Bro!! If you can, go and buy plenty of chill tablets. When it will come it will come. I nearly did myself harm with anxiety! Anxiety did me no good !

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 9:30am On Dec 09, 2016
justwise:

Your analysis is millions of miles far from the truth.
I read posts.
Chai!!!! shocked in that case the mods must be commended o... That is HARD work... The analysis can be used as a suggestion then, it would make the job a lot easier,... And its possible.. afterall, there is a word censor in place already.. That one that changes offensive words to less offensive ones...

And now I'm derailing the thread.. Make I keep shut lipsrsealed
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2016
Ok, ive already ran out of chill tablets, let me go and buy more grin

Ifexsco:

Chill Bro!! If you can, go and buy plenty of chill tablets. When it will come it will come. I nearly did myself harm with anxiety! Anxiety did me no good !
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by keleto(m): 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
Bnimz:

ScrollMeOut has answered the first question. He probably didnt answer the second for the same reason why I cant answer it either... We dont understand the question...

What EXACTLY do you mean by COME BACK?
So sorry for the bad typo.
What I mean is that someone said there is more job opportunities in canada compare to Australia, but is easier to get Australia PR Visa.
Am I right
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2016
keleto:

So sorry for the bad typo.
What I mean is that someone said there is more job opportunities in canada compare to Australia, but is easier to get Australia PR Visa.
Am I right

Has the person lived in both countries to make such comparison?

Too many people who talk confidently out of ignorance.

5 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by keleto(m): 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
bellong:

Has the person lived in both countries to make such comparison?

Too many people who talk confidently out of ignorance.

That's why I really want to confirm
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2016
keleto:

That's why I really want to confirm
Whichever one self, still better than here:you will get value for the time you spent at work, be respected for the job you do, live and raise your children in a sane society (where you don't need to know any party man to get a job), etc.
Bro, anyone you get bah to grip am firmly and sharperly with your teeth.
My 7 cents.

4 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jamson: 4:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
mamajaz:

Whichever one self, still better than here:you will get value for the time you spent at work, be respected for the job you do, live and raise your children in a sane society (where you don't need to know any party man to get a job), etc.
Bro, anyone you get bah to grip am firmly and sharperly with your teeth.
My 7 cents.

Gbam!!!!!!!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by scapopo1: 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
Hello bro&sis,i need an urgent answer ,i will be submitting my TRA assesment very soon but my sch as bin on strike for over 6months so I was unable to get my transcript. Pls can i make use of One my transcripts I use for postgraduate admission for over 3yrs nw.I'm looking at d date hope it wouldn't raise any flag.thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.