Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1208228 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
scapopo1:
Pls can i make use of One of my transcripts
Your Transcript is your transcript bros. Date doesn't matter

You are from Lautech abi? I used Student Copy of my transcript for Assessment thanks to the strike wey those buffoons dey..

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 8:54am On Dec 10, 2016
Phlunter01:
Yes I do.

Hello, I ve got something important and urgent to ask. I ve sent you a pm...or reach me on mctowel01@gmail.com
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 10, 2016
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sesal: 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
Hello House,

Do i need to notarize the coloured copies of my documents for visa filling?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by chebyshev(m): 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
Bnimz:

Your Transcript is your transcript bros. Date doesn't matter

You are from Lautech abi? I used Student Copy of my transcript for Assessment thanks to the strike wey those buffoons dey..

I am about to submit mine too to engineers Australia.

Are you referring to the one that departments usually give students during final year clearance immediately before NYSC or those collected in each semester?

Could you please reply asap?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jamson: 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
chebyshev:

I am about to submit mine too to engineers Australia.

Are you referring to the one that departments usually give students during final year clearance immediately before NYSC or those collected in each semester?

Could you please reply asap?

Your transcript is a single document containing all your registered and completed courses from start to finish of your degree program. This list must contain your grades as well and in most cases signed and stamped by the registrar of your institution. If you are not sure of what you currently have with you, then let somebody in the house look at it for you. EA is currently not considering fast track application due to the holidays, so there is no need to hurriedly submit your application if you are not sure of having a complete documentation.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by diggy4real: 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
Finally writing my career episodes with my final year's project, The job I did for almost a year ( just offer letter and a months payslip as evidence) and my present job( offer letter and like 6months payslip as evidence) ....my question is what can I present as an evidence for my final year's project)?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jamson: 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
diggy4real:
Finally writing my career episodes with my final year's project, The job I did for almost a year ( just offer letter and a months payslip as evidence) and my present job( offer letter and like 6months payslip as evidence) ....my question is what can I present as an evidence for my final year's project)?

Career episodes based on final year projects require no evidence other than your degree certificate and transcript. Please add your statement of account showing your salary inflow to support the work based episodes. Tax receipts and/or pension statements will suffice in addition or in place of the account statement.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by diggy4real: 5:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
jamson:

Career episodes based on final year projects require no evidence other than your degree certificate and transcript. Please add your statement of account showing your salary inflow to support the work based episodes. Tax receipts and/or pension statements will suffice in addition or in place of the account statement.

OK......thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
ENGRJCJ:
pls bro.. Do u have PTE materials coz I really need this kind of result.. If u have pls forward it to justinanyaoku@yahoo.com
Hello friend...
Been a while from the PTE thread.
Have you eventually taken your PTE test?
How was it?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 40manlappy: 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
mctowel01:

Hello friend...
How was it?

Please share the link to the PTE thread. Cheers
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 10:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
mctowel01:
Hello friend... Been a while from the PTE thread. Have you eventually taken your PTE test? How was it?
Wey the thread?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ENGRJCJ(m): 11:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
mctowel01:

Hello friend...
How was it?
I didn't because I don't really need it for now
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by tyosho: 12:18am On Dec 12, 2016
[quote author=40manlappy post=51758576]

"Same SOL"? How about if the applicant has her occupation listed on both SOL and CSOL and her spouse's occupation is listed only on CSOL?

Would she be able to earn partner points if he gets a positive assessment on his nominated occupation?

I just want to be very clear on this. Thank you

cc: tyosho, bellong[/quote

If main applicant has occupation on SOL and CSOL,then spouse has only on CSOL,the main applicant should go for 190 visa if he wants to claim 5 partner points.
But if main applicant is going for 189 visa,he can't get the partner points.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 40manlappy: 6:56am On Dec 12, 2016
Thanks for your kind response @tyosho

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Abbey1987: 7:36am On Dec 12, 2016
bellong:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You probably missed it, I have mentioned it before. I am a Geologist.
Bros I'm a geologist as well please help a brother with this PR route. I don't want to spend much on masters or which other course can I even applied for inasters that it's still on SOL list
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 8:53am On Dec 12, 2016
Abbey1987:

Bros I'm a geologist as well please help a brother with this PR route. I don't want to spend much on masters or which other course can I even applied for inasters that it's still on SOL list

There's no other help I can offer different from info on this thread.

Meanwhile, only Tasmania sponsors geologist while it is on special conditions in South Australia.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by OzyMigrant: 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
40manlappy:

Please share the link to the PTE thread. Cheers

https://www.nairaland.com/3013787/preparing-pte-get-here#51841825 ........... link to thread

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vrxfb23yh2jubz0/AACqQqja5SXpPfZkhvozNTyqa?dl=0 ......................link to the PTE material itself.

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by diggy4real: 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
jamson:

Using a final year's project as one of the career episodes, how do I get the organizational structure that would hightlight my position in this very episode as stipulated in the MSA booklet?.....since is a school.....thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 40manlappy: 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jamson: 3:36am On Dec 13, 2016
diggy4real:

Using a final year's project as one of the career episodes, how do I get the organizational structure that would hightlight my position in this very episode as stipulated in the MSA booklet?.....since is a school.....thanks

This what I used

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Vinsmuft(m): 8:50am On Dec 13, 2016
utcheylee:
Congratulations dear

quote author=cuteannie02 post=50683927] grin it's my turn to testify, I got my grant today!!!
I woke up this morning to d good news, u can't imagine how excited I am.

Here goes my time-line :
Ielts :L8.5,R9.0,W7.0,S7.5, (8.0 overall) -10 points
Skills assessment :10/08/16(agric consultant, 3.7 years, assessment took 4months)
EOI: 12/08/16 (60 POINTS)
ITA:17/08/16
LODGED:10/10/6(delay due exchange rate.)
DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED except pcc and medicals :12/10/16
PCC: 25/10/16
MEDICALS UPLOADED :26/10 /16
DIRECT GRANT:01/11/16(subclass 189)

I am saying a huge thank you to Mr bellong and everyone whose post I have read on this thread and particularly to the nice lady ADESOLAMI36, who helped me overcome the exchange rate issue when I was helpless. May God bless you all

My advice to everyone in the process of application is to carefully read every post here and adhere to the invaluable advice provided., and don't give up, Urs shall come soon.

You mean you got the grant 3 months after submitting EOI? I am really inspired. Congrats!!!!!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Vinsmuft(m): 9:09am On Dec 13, 2016
I am new to this forum and like most people have said, Bellong has been very wonderful, almost like an angel shocked. Bellong sir, thank you very much (prostrates). People like you are hard to come by in this country.

I have my educational assessment ready. I just did my IELTS two days ago and plan to submit an EOI once my IELTS results are out.

Bellong sir you are the father of this forum and we are your children. I dont even know if you are still here or over there in Aussieland. I dont have any questions for now sir as I have done my homework by reading online and on this forum.

I am just here to say thank you sir (prostrates again).

I will also help to contribute info on this forum. smiley

8 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by diggy4real: 9:44am On Dec 13, 2016
jamson:

This what I used

Thanks Sir.... I will follow suit.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
Vinsmuft:

I will also help to contribute info on this forum. :)

This will be very much appreciated.. Thanks for the kind words.

What occupation are you nominating?

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by amanda0: 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
Hello all,
Would like to say a big thank you to all the info I got here. Congrats to those the have gotten their grants I am inspired
Please I like to ask if Nt gives 190 or just 487. There are nominating my course cause for Sa I need to get 80.
@ Bellong do you know anyone that has gotten the grant 190 in Nt?
Pls anyone that has info Pls share my occupation is human resource advisor.
Thanks .
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by utcheylee: 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
My little cent and finding about NT for you to get a 190 you must have a job offer and a close family/friend living in that place. Also the chances for 190 is 2/10 but you can never say you might be lucky to be among the few.

You can check expat forum on Nt to read more .

amanda0:
Hello all,
Would like to say a big thank you to all the info I got here. Congrats to those the have gotten their grants I am inspired
Please I like to ask if Nt gives 190 or just 487. There are nominating my course cause for Sa I need to get 80.
Thanks .
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by utcheylee: 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
My little cent and finding about NT for you to get a 190 you must have a job offer and a close family/friend living in that place. Also the chances for 190 is 2/10 but you can never say you might be lucky to be among the few.

You can check expat forum on Nt to read more also
gurus in the house can help out too

amanda0:
Hello all,
Thanks .
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Vinsmuft(m): 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
bellong:

This will be very much appreciated.. Thanks for the kind words.

What occupation are you nominating?

I will be applying under ANZSCO code 261312 (Developer Programmer).
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by amanda0: 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
utcheylee:

You can check expat forum on Nt to read more also
gurus in the house can help out too

@Utucheylee . Thank you so much for the reply I really appreciate it God bless you.
Pls has anyone been successful for the 190 or knows someone that has in Nt.
Thank you for assistance.

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by utcheylee: 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
Anyone here nominating Nt is still in the process of applying for the SS so I doubt if all of us can answer that question.

Like I said earlier join or search for expatforum for NT and get more information that you needed, they also have a WhatsApp group but you have to ask questions in the forum up to 5 times for you to gain assess to the group.

All the best in your search

quote author=amanda0 post=51900866][/quote]
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
Vinsmuft:

I will be applying under ANZSCO code 261312 (Developer Programmer).

Good..

Can you write me codes? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.