Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1208499 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by iceberg54: 7:21am On Dec 21, 2016
Congrats @jamson

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Sirchino: 7:50am On Dec 21, 2016
ITA loaded today after 14 days in the pool.

Congrats man...

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 8:31am On Dec 21, 2016
jamson:

Christmas has decided to come early sha. ITA loaded today after 14 days in the pool.

Congrats. That's a fast one

4 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Eladua(m): 8:39am On Dec 21, 2016
Btw @jamson what occupation did you nominate and your total point. Congrats once again.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ifexsco: 9:24am On Dec 21, 2016
aceBlazer:

Whether you will claim points for experience or not, your career episodes and the place the experience was acquired needs to be verifiable. IT must have given you a letter of appointment/acceptance, maybe bank statement showing the remittance of your salary/allowance by the company. Just think of other documents that may help validatensure your episodes.

Please house, do you need any evidence if you don't want to claim points on any carrier episode based on experience. If YES, what form of evidence will suffice for career episodes based on 6 month undergraduate internship and one year NYSC.
Will appreciate your prompt responses pls.
Many thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 40manlappy: 11:06am On Dec 21, 2016
Congrats @jamson

Ours is also on the way cheesy
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by cuteannie02: 12:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
Congratulations Jameson, ur grant is loading

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jamson: 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
Eladua:
Btw @jamson what occupation did you nominate and your total point. Congrats once again.

Thanks, Telecoms Network Engineer, 65 points
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jamson: 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
cuteannie02:
Congratulations Jameson, ur grant is loading
Amen!!!! Thanks a lot

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jamson: 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
40manlappy:
Congrats @jamson

Ours is also on the way cheesy

catchdwind4rmkd:

Congrats. That's a fast one

Sirchino:

ITA loaded today after 14 days in the pool.

Congrats man...

iceberg54:
Congrats @jamson

sunvick:
congrats @Jamson

Thanks a lot friends!! I eagerly await your positive outcomes too
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jamson: 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
bellong:
@Jamson,

Hurray... Arrival loading.

Thanks, mentor.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bolaobby: 2:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
@jamson

Congrats brother. This is good news indeed.

I need the advise of the good people on this platform. I have gone through majority of the post here and i need an urgent advice from the house.

I submitted my EOI on Dec 11 for Computer Network Engineering with 65pts and am also about making payment for a master's degree. Based on some of the testimony here, am having a mind of stopping the payment because it is likely for the money to be deducted from my account by the bank next week based on my discussion with the person helping with the process.

3.5M will go a long way in helping with processing if i got ITA since the essence of the study is also for migration process with my family. What do you advice i should do.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 3:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
bolaobby:
I submitted my EOI on Dec 11 for Computer Network Engineering with 65pts and am also about making payment for a master's degree.

Cancel that payment. That is basically the visa and Air ticket fee for the entire family... if the trend for computer network professionals continues, You'll be invited in february
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jamson: 4:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
Bnimz:

Cancel that payment. That is basically the visa and Air ticket fee for the entire family... if the trend for computer network professionals continues, You'll be invited in february

Seconded. I assume you have obtained positive assessment from ACS and done all other needfuls before filling your EOI.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
jamson:
Ok folks....

Christmas has decided to come early sha. ITA loaded today after 14 days in the pool.

Glory be to God most high and special thanks to the heroes of this ministry... Bellong, Ibiyemiara, Mctowel01, Bnimz, Mamajaz and so on.

One final testimony to share soon.

Grant loading....
Hallelujah jooo!!!

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Sirchino: 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
bolaobby:
@jamson

I need the advise of the good people on this platform. I have gone through majority of the post here and i need an urgent advice from the house.

I submitted my EOI on Dec 11 for Computer Network Engineering with 65pts and am also about making payment for a master's degree. Based on some of the testimony here, am having a mind of stopping the payment because it is likely for the money to be deducted from my account by the bank next week based on my discussion with the person helping with the process.

3.5M will go a long way in helping with processing if i got ITA since the essence of the study is also for migration process with my family. What do you advice i should do.

Bro, you stand a very good chance to be invited. You may take a look at immtracker website. Your are on a better stead for invitation unless you are in so much hurry to move then your masters would make it faster. My take, wait n you will be invited
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ucjc: 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
Good day all, please gurus in the house which qualifications assessing body is better for an accountant among the three
CPA, PA, AND IPA
** Please somebody should help me with this
Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sammywemmy: 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
bolaobby:
@jamson

boss, don't make dat payment. Cancel it immediately. Don't give any authorisation for the debit. 3.5m is a lot of money which you can use to take care of yourself there with a PR. Calmly wait for your ITA. Boss, slow and steady NA him b d hustle.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sammywemmy: 6:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
jamson:
Ok folks....

Glory be to God most high and special thanks to the heroes of this ministry... Bellong, Ibiyemiara, Mctowel01, Bnimz, Mamajaz and so on.

One final testimony to share soon.

Grant loading....
congrats boss. Wish u speedy grant and success in all endeavours.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
bolaobby:
@jamson

This is a no brainer bro, unless you are extensively rich or feel like doing charity to the school. Rest your mind a little, save that money, get the PR in a few months and pay the subsidized domestic fees(if you'ld still want to study) without answering questions from immigration.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by iceberg54: 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
bolaobby:
@jamson

Bro, defer the admission and pay the subsidized tuition fee after PR, if you really wanna study. 3.5m is a lot, and you have enough points for PR.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bolaobby: 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
I really appreciate all the response to my earlier post. Thanks for the advice and i think its a good one. I will definitely be in bank tomorrow to stop the payment of the fee.

Really appreciate you all.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mohammedmuz: 12:36am On Dec 22, 2016
sunvick:
Its funny when you stay at a place, you will think nothing is going on other places!!!

Guys you wont believe the percentage of Indians chasing up this PR too. Those guys got no chill at all.

So guys, try and double up your PR pursuit ohh.

LOL!,
Indians are ubiquitous, they are almost everywhere. But I trust my 9ja peeps too!

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 4:14am On Dec 22, 2016
Bnimz:

The prophet/ oracle has spoken, case closed!!!

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 5:28am On Dec 22, 2016

Congrats man!!!

4 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 5:56am On Dec 22, 2016
mctowel01:

This is a no brainer bro, unless you are extensively rich or feel like doing charity to the school. Rest your mind a little, save that money, get the PR in a few months and pay the subsidized domestic fees(if you'ld still want to study) without answering questions from immigration.
That Charity stuff cha. mamajaz will not mind a cheerful giver fah. grin
mctowel01:

That Charity stuff cha. mamajaz will not mind a cheerful giver fah.

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ajiifixing(m): 12:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
jamson:

Are u saying what I'm thinking? grin

Ok na...Ibadan ti ya niyen.

Ibadan people...I am in o.
lets meet and discuss

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by tyosho: 12:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
For a journey that started sometime in 2013,I'm very happy and so grateful to God that we received our 189 grant mail this morning.
A big thank you to BossLadyMo who was there from the very beginning and of course Sir Bellong who encouraged me when I was feeling overwhelmed at some point.To everyone who has responded to my enquiries at one time or the other,this is saying THANK YOU.
My family and I are getting set for Melbourne as I type.
The journey so far;
Applied with Vetassess as internal auditor in August or so 2013 and got a negative report after over four months.
Encouraged by another who's gotten his grant,we tried ICAA as external auditor in June 2014.After over 3months,they asked us to provide a corrected transcripts as the one we submitted omitted some courses.
Trust Nigeria institutions,we enter one chance trying to get a fresh transcript.
At this point,my Oga(principal applicant) say he's not doing again.He asked for his documents and money back from ICAA.Na there the journey terminate in 2014.
After plenty cajoling,prayers and pampering,hubby agreed to try again with Icaa in 2015.He Waka tire and spent money trying to get a fresh transcript which he now sent again to ICAA.
October 2015,we were positively assessed.We lodged Eoi with 60points(hubby wrote Ielts thrice by the way to get 7 minimum).
February 2016 he wrote Pte and we moved up to 70points.
When invite didn't show by May,he applied to ICAA with same documents and was positively assessed as accountant.
August 2016,we got four invites!!! 189 accountant and 189 external auditor.Then 190 accountant and 190 external auditor from Nsw.
We went with 189 external auditor and lodged on Aug 3rd.Uploaded all documents.
Then late August,there were issues with hubby"s X-rays and he was asked to do further X-rays.They still were not satisfied and asked for a sputum test.We were quite frustrated.
Finally on Nov 28th,his medicals were cleared.
On Dec 7th he was sent a health declaration form 815 to fill and submit.
Dec 22nd,we got our grant for the whole family.
Pls forgive any errors.I no fit modify grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sammywemmy: 12:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
tyosho:
For a journey that started sometime in 2013,I'm very happy and so grateful to God that we received our 189 grant mail this morning.
congrats tyosho. U made it as well. Stepping stone to bigger achievements. God bless Ur hustle. May others get their grants as well. The year is ending positively for you and your fsmily. Congrats once again

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jamson: 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
tyosho:

Dec 22nd,we got our grant for the whole family.
Pls forgive any errors.I no fit modify grin grin

My oh my!! In fact I am speechless!!! This is a testimony ooo. Your perseverance no be for this world ooo. May the Lord see you through the rest of the journey. Congratulations!!! This is a christmas to remember.

6 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Folatem: 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
tyosho:

It's been a long journey indeed....Congratulations!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
tyosho:
A big thank you to BossLadyMo who was there from the very beginning and of course Sir Bellong who encouraged me when I was feeling overwhelmed at some point.To everyone who has responded to my enquiries at one time or the other,this is saying THANK YOU.
My family and I are getting set for Melbourne as I type.
The journey so far;
This is one hell of a story.. IELTS thrice + PTE, 2 assessments, delays...etc
Infact,You deserve a party...Congratulations.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.