Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1208503 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
Chai! No be small thing oooooo!!! Infact! Congratulations.. Congrats.. Chai. cheesy

Jamson and mctowel01 , haba nah, oya modify those una posts .. Why you go quote that kind long epistle in full?? angry

4 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bosayo: 3:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
Dear All,

I want to appreciate the efforts of everybody on this thread.
I have a degree in B.Agriculture from University of Ibadan, 8yrs post degree experience and 30 yrs old.
I want to nominate as an Agric Consultant. I have registered with VETASSES but I dont know the option to choose for assessment whether is skill assessment or point test advice.

I cant seem to get the answer on the thread.

Please assist a sister

Thank You
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ucjc: 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
ucjc:
Good day all, please gurus in the house which qualifications assessing body is better for an accountant among the three
CPA, PA, AND IPA
** Please somebody should help me with this
Thanks
Pls can someone help me with this, secondly
I have my occupation on both sol and csol and my spouse occupation is only on csol can I claim partner skill points for the 189 visa
** gurus in the house please help me out
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by tehan: 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
Gud day all,PLS is it compulsory my partner skill is assess since i already have the 60 pts for PR189 .thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 4:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
tehan:
Gud day all,PLS is it compulsory my partner skill is assess since i already have the 60 pts for PR189 .thanks
Its not compulsory, only if you want to claim partner points
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 40manlappy: 4:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
@tyosho

Congrats! I am very happy for you. Wish you a smooth trip in advance.

Please stay in touch with this thread. wink

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by chebyshev(m): 4:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
Hello everyone, does EA accept skrill money transfer or payowner as means of payment for assessment ? They appear to be cheaper. I will also welcome suggestions for cheaper means of payment compare to using current Nigerian banks exchange rates.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Tnot(m): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
Congratulations to all recently granted applicant.

Today is my birthday, i want the next one to be in oz by Gods'grace.

I am unemployed, i still day hustle ielts money if i go fit struggle for 20point to nominate civil engrg draftsperson with 60point. (As advised by oga bellong)

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bosayo: 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
Dear All,

I want to appreciate the efforts of everybody on this thread.
I have a degree in B.Agriculture from University of Ibadan, 8yrs post degree experience and 30 yrs old.
I want to nominate as an Agric Consultant. I have registered with VETASSES but I dont know the option to choose for assessment whether is skill assessment or point test advice.

I cant seem to get the answer on the thread.

Please assist a sister

Thank You
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
tyosho:
For a journey that started sometime in 2013,I'm very happy and so grateful to God that we received our 189 grant mail this morning.
A big thank you to BossLadyMo who was there from the very beginning and of course Sir Bellong who encouraged me when I was feeling overwhelmed at some point.To everyone who has responded to my enquiries at one time or the other,this is saying THANK YOU.
My family and I are getting set for Melbourne as I type.
The journey so far;
Applied with Vetassess as internal auditor in August or so 2013 and got a negative report after over four months.
Encouraged by another who's gotten his grant,we tried ICAA as external auditor in June 2014.After over 3months,they asked us to provide a corrected transcripts as the one we submitted omitted some courses.
Trust Nigeria institutions,we enter one chance trying to get a fresh transcript.
At this point,my Oga(principal applicant) say he's not doing again.He asked for his documents and money back from ICAA.Na there the journey terminate in 2014.
After plenty cajoling,prayers and pampering,hubby agreed to try again with Icaa in 2015.He Waka tire and spent money trying to get a fresh transcript which he now sent again to ICAA.
October 2015,we were positively assessed.We lodged Eoi with 60points(hubby wrote Ielts thrice by the way to get 7 minimum).
February 2016 he wrote Pte and we moved up to 70points.
When invite didn't show by May,he applied to ICAA with same documents and was positively assessed as accountant.
August 2016,we got four invites!!! 189 accountant and 189 external auditor.Then 190 accountant and 190 external auditor from Nsw.
We went with 189 external auditor and lodged on Aug 3rd.Uploaded all documents.
Then late August,there were issues with hubby"s X-rays and he was asked to do further X-rays.They still were not satisfied and asked for a sputum test.We were quite frustrated.
Finally on Nov 28th,his medicals were cleared.
On Dec 7th he was sent a health declaration form 815 to fill and submit.
Dec 22nd,we got our grant for the whole family.
Pls forgive any errors.I no fit modify grin grin
Congrats virtuous woman. I am so happy for you.
A rich source of encouragement you are to all ladies in the house that are having one challenge or the other in this journey.
Congrats to you and your family.
Hennn, that sugar you coated your tongue with while convincing bro....whisper the name to my right ear please...

10 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by tehan: 6:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
k thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Sirchino: 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
@ tyosho
Menh!

Congrats.....
You guys deserve it by all means

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 7:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
@Tyosho,

Champagne on me when you land... Quitters never win and winners never quit.

Good to hear it ends well. I knew it would end well...

@Bosayo,

Choose skill assessment, you can add point test advice to it but it is not compulsory. Skill assessment is the most important one.

Please make sure that the job descriptions you write in your CV match that of ANZSCO descriptions for VETASSES. I believe you don't want to get a negative email.

You should be fine for a positive assessment.

Goodluck

@Mama Jasi,

The sugar's name is night life blues... Most men don't have the password to resist it.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
ucjc:

Pls can someone help me with this, secondly
I have my occupation on both sol and csol and my spouse occupation is only on csol can I claim partner skill points for the 189 visa

From advice given by others (accountants), you can use CA.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SUJYDEE(m): 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
tyosho:

For a journey that started sometime in 2013,I'm very happy and so grateful to God that we received our 189 grant mail this morning.

Congrats!!!

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by keleto(m): 8:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
bellong:

@bellong, please can submit only bank account statement for assessment, cos it might not be possible to get pay slips from company one worked years back( because for me, I have worked in three different companies totalling 10years now.) can I submit only bank account statement.
Also if someone left a company some years back when one was in bad terms with the company, it will be difficult to go back and ask for employers recommendation. Since one has to submit employers recommendation for assessment.
How do you think one can go about this sir
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by tyosho: 8:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
Thank you all so much.the testimony will go round all by Gods grace.
@mamajaz,even mesef no know how e take happen o grin grin

@oga Bellong,I'm so taking you up on the champagne offer and thank you for revealing the secret. tongue

5 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by debsty(m): 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
@tyosho

The journey so far indeed.So many would be motivated by your story. Didnt know it was that long. Congratulations to you and bros once again!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
@Keleto,

My advice is take time to read the entire thread. Your questions have been treated many times. Knowledge through reading is power.

You can use bank statement but you will add other convincing evidence like employment offer letter, promotion letter, resignation (if old employment) letter and tax clearance if you have it.

For old employment, statutory declaration is what you need to do.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 9:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
chebyshev:
Hello everyone, does EA accept skrill money transfer or payowner as means of payment for assessment ? They appear to be cheaper. I will also welcome suggestions for cheaper means of payment compare to using current Nigerian banks exchange rates.

Check EA's website but I don't think they do.

No cheaper means bro. Nothing comes cheap...
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by keleto(m): 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
bellong:
@Keleto,

My advice is take time to read the entire thread. Your questions have been treated many times. Knowledge through reading is power.

You can use bank statement but you will add other convincing evidence like employment offer letter, promotion letter, resignation (if old employment) letter and tax clearance if you have it.

For old employment, statutory declaration is what you need to do.

Hmm. Ok
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 12:30am On Dec 23, 2016
I'm completely gobsmacked by this.
God be praised, He alone has all the glory.
What a story!!!
Nai 3 months old babes for the waka wan die here. Lol.

This month has been good news all the way. Hopefully we hear more before the year runs out.

Best wishes on your next move.

tyosho:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 12:35am On Dec 23, 2016
mamajaz:

Hennn, that sugar you coated your tongue with while convincing bro....whisper the name to my right ear please...

Abeg start your comedy show. Your own too much jor. AY no sabi

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 23, 2016
mamajaz:

The prophet/ oracle has spoken, case closed!!!

Congrat in advance

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sesal: 7:05am On Dec 23, 2016
Hello House.
Do i submit a color scan copy or certify true copy of the pcc?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bosayo: 11:32am On Dec 23, 2016
bellong:
@Tyosho,

@Bosayo,

Choose skill assessment, you can add point test advice to it but it is not compulsory. Skill assessment is the most important one.

Please make sure that the job descriptions you write in your CV match that of ANZSCO descriptions for VETASSES. I believe you don't want to get a negative email.

Goodluck

@Mama Jasi,

The sugar's name is night life blues... Most men don't have the password to resist it.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ Oga Bellong, Thank you. I will testify soon by God's grace.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bosayo: 11:38am On Dec 23, 2016
Oga Bellong please I have a question regarding dependents that can be included in my application.

I have a 13year old brother that is living with him and I cater for all his needs. I read on a web that it will be possible for me to include him.

I just want to verify if this will be possible as there is no one else he can stay with in Nigeria.

Thanks again
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bosayo: 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
Hi peeps, the fees for skill assessment is 810 AUD. I will like to confirm if thats the correct amount.

Please help because I dont want to make any mistake.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ucjc: 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
bellong:

thanks for your response but please can you help me with my second question

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 1:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
nkechima:

Congrat in advance
Amen sis.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 1:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
catchdwind4rmkd:

Abeg start your comedy show. Your own too much jor. AY no sabi
Hmmmmm my chief, thanks oh... nah gadgets dey do me ojoro oh.
Funny enough I was just discussing you with my husband, that it's been a long while that I read your post.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 1:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
bellong:
@Tyosho,

@Bosayo,

Goodluck

@Mama Jasi,

Azinnnnnn....runnotta here. Ayam sumal pikin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.