Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1207278 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by doghorp(m): 4:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
Bellong
Please help I have HND Mechanical Engineering with 5 years Experience. I have worked as a Mechanical Maintenance Technician in an oil and gas company , Technical Operator in a water bottling company and Presently working as a power Engineers with a telecommunication company. I don't know if I am to choose Mechanical Engineering Technician as my nominated occupation and I don't know if I am to use TRA or EA for my professional assessment
pls I am waiting for your response ASAP
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
Anywhere EA can be used,, EA is always the best option.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by OzyMigrant: 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
Hello experts in the house...

I got married mid last year and we had a baby some weeks back. My wife does not want to change her surname.......I just fast tracked my EA assessment and in the process of gathering relevant documents for 189 EOI/ITA/Visa application.

I'm wondering if this could affect the visa processing in any way.

Documents at hand;

Marriage cert; Wife's name remained as before marriage

Child's birth cert (Mother's name remained as before marriage)

Wife's passport; Wife's name remained as before marriage

Child's passport; Bears father's (me) surname

Marriage was also conducted in the Islamic way, not court involved...........could such certificate be valid for immigration purposes? if not, please advice on way forward.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 40manlappy: 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
KIKIADE:
sir,
kindly re-attached the document from VETASSES which has further information about all occupations assess by the body. thanks.

Please see the attachment below and check if that is what you require.

cc: bellong

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
OzyMigrant:
I got married
I'm not married, but I don't see the problem.. It is not uncommon up here for White ladies to retain their names after marriage, especially in this society where divorce is about as common as ordinary relationship breakup...

With the above documents, you have no problem.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by keleto(m): 11:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
doghorp:
Bellong
Please help I have HND Mechanical Engineering with 5 years Experience. I have worked as a Mechanical Maintenance Technician in an oil and gas company , Technical Operator in a water bottling company and Presently working as a power Engineers with a telecommunication company. I don't know if I am to choose Mechanical Engineering Technician as my nominated occupation and I don't know if I am to use TRA or EA for my professional assessment

Help to give an answer to this
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 11:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
keleto:
I thought I answered this question... Use EA.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 4mula22(m): 1:17am On Dec 31, 2016
Hey pals

Compliments of the season.

I arrived Melbourne yesterday and settled for a temporary accommodation.

Just a quick question... What's the best place to convert currency in Melbourne?
I didn't do it at the airport.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by royalfarms: 2:04am On Dec 31, 2016
Check your job functions and compare them to those of Engineering Draftperson or Engineering Technician and that will determine whether you will assess your skills with EA or TRA.

doghorp:

Bellong
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by doghorp(m): 4:27am On Dec 31, 2016
For Mechanical Engineering technician TRA is the assessment body
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 5:17am On Dec 31, 2016
@doghorp,

Check the ANZSCO description if your experience can align with a small engine mechanic?

Small engine mechanic is on both SOL and CSOL lists. Mechanical technician and draftsperson which you are qualified for are only on CSOL list sponsored by two states.

Small engine mechanic is assessed by TRA.

keleto:

You asked a similar question and you were answered. Why do you want his question answered again?

@All

Any unanswered questions or coming questions will be answered next year...

Happy new year to you all in advance.

May 2017 grant you all your desires. Remain blessed.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 6:03am On Dec 31, 2016
bellong:
@doghorp,

Check the ANZSCO description if your experience can align with a small engine mechanic?

Small engine mechanic is on both SOL and CSOL lists. Mechanical technician and draftsperson which you are qualified for are only on CSOL list sponsored by two states.

Small engine mechanic is assessed by TRA.

You asked a similar question and you were answered. Why do you want his question answered again?

@All

Any unanswered questions or coming questions will be answered next year...

Happy new year to you all in advance.

May 2017 grant you all your desires. Remain blessed.
Amen sir, thanks for making 2016 a memorable one for us all in this house.
You a truly a good family man.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by doghorp(m): 7:22am On Dec 31, 2016
Thanks at Bellong
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by iriferi(m): 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2016
4mula22:
Hey pals

Compliments of the season.

I arrived Melbourne yesterday and settled for a temporary accommodation.

Just a quick question... What's the best place to convert currency in Melbourne?
I didn't do it at the airport.

Most malls have Western Union/MoneyGram. Look for the nearest mall in your suburb.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 5:01am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy new year to all. I wish everyone a grant filled year.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sunvick(m): 7:33am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy new year everyone. A blissful 2017 awaits us all!!

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by OzyMigrant: 9:24am On Jan 01, 2017
Bnimz:

I'm not married, but I don't see the problem.. It is not uncommon up here for White ladies to retain their names after marriage, especially in this society where divorce is about as common as ordinary relationship breakup...

With the above documents, you have no problem.

Thanks so much for the clarification boss. For evidence of marriage, must it be a court document? Will our Traditional wedding document and child's birth certificate bearing both of our names do?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bolaobby: 10:04am On Jan 01, 2017
OzyMigrant:

Thanks so much for the clarification boss. For evidence of marriage, must it be a court document? Will our Traditional wedding document and child's birth certificate bearing both of our names do?

To play safe, just do a court affidavit. that should do with the document you have.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by keleto(m): 11:38am On Jan 01, 2017
keleto:
PLS HOUSE CAN SOMEONE HELP OUT WITH A SAMPLE CDR REPORT FOR ME. ANYONE CAN DO ,BUT ENGINEERING,PREFERABLE.
Also do i need to write a complete CDR or just CAREER EPISODE. PLS I NEED RESPONSES PLS
THANKS GREATLY
Oga bellong, Pls no vex for ur boy ooo. really needed you and the house to speak on this
Old helpout
Also will TRA also request for CDR REPORT?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Sirchino: 11:54am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy new year to all the PR hopefuls and everyone in the house. May we be granted our grants this year.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Tnot(m): 12:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
keleto:

Oga bellong, Pls no vex for ur boy ooo. really needed you and the house to speak on this
Old helpout
Also will TRA also request for CDR REPORT?
No, only EA request for cdr.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by virtual3xpert: 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2017
Happy new year to everyone, especially we Aussie hopefuls. May our success stories come soon.

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by keleto(m): 10:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
Tnot:

No, only EA request for cdr.
Thanks, if so, I will opt for TRA
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by KIKIADE: 7:29am On Jan 02, 2017
SIR/MA, how far with ur assessment with vetassess
unibadan:
Hello People,

Please, i have few questions to ask around Vetassess Assessment as i want to apply to be assessed for STATISTICIAN

I graduated in 2006 as BSc Statistics from University of Ibadan. My entry into the UI is through direct entry, meaning i joined at 200 level. Looking at this, it simply 3 years in UI. My question is, how will Vetassess assess me based on this. Will it be a 4 year degree or 3 year? or a negative assessment

I did my Masters in Finance in London, 2010. Will it be necessary to claim point on this since BSc/Msc is same point and also MSc Finance is not related to a statistician job role. Though, my statistician role was in Asset Management/finance company from 2006 till date (including NYSC)

If i want to claim point for BSc Statistics, do i need to put it there that i have MSc finance?

In assessing my experience, will the counting begin from BSc or it will begin from MSc (if i had to tell them that i have MSc)

How many periods of Pay Slip do i need to submit to Vetassess

Is there any other document aside payslip to show evidence of employment?

Do i need to notorize all my documents before sending to Vetassess

I would appreciate if anyone can help with Employment Reference letter so i can use it as a guide in preparing my own.

Thank you.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by stanlo300: 9:33am On Jan 02, 2017
Pls house , I need help on how to start my CDR. Pls can some body help me with a sample. Am writing on material Engineering.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by AussieBebe(f): 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2017
Wow!Finally here.....took me about two weeks to finish up from page 0 to 130 quite informative and had to register as I intend to start my process this year.

Engineers seems to own the thread.

Kudos to all that have contributed and still contributing. I am really looking forward to sharing my experience when I begin my journey.

Happy New Year all.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2017
AussieBebe:
Engineers seems to own the thread.
Happy New Year all.
Engineers merely have a relatively lenient assessing body. That's all.

Same to you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 4:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
stanlo300:
Pls house , I need help on how to start my CDR. Pls can some body help me with a sample. Am writing on material Engineering.
bnimz, jamson, mctowel, ifexsco, ibiyemiara,and others please, help this man.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sunvick(m): 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
lool!!!
The vice president has spoken ohh!! Guys over to you.

mamajaz:

bnimz, jamson, mctowel, ifexsco, ibiyemiara,and others please, help this man.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by brightidea: 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
sunvick:
lool!!!
The vice president has spoken ohh!! Guys over to you.

very funny
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by utcheylee: 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
@dreeyyy you sent me a pm I tried replying but it's not delivering
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
mamajaz:
please, help this man.
Electronics and Materials are pretty far apart. Na why I dey silent on the matter.

Any Civil Engineer in the house?

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.