Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1207442 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 11:35am On Mar 08, 2017
Kingbukaz:
Good day @bellong, I am a graduate of public Administration, am 32 years old with 2years experience as a manager and 3years experience as an administrative of officer in HRM department of a federal ministry. Please, I will like to know my chances. Thanks for your response in advance.

What kind of manager? Do you work as an HR person?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
That should be the least of anyone's worries

unibadan:

What about the visa fee that cost almost N1m depending on the number of family.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
Note to All,

Its advisable to start working on the below documents as soon as you desire to get this PR, Don't wait till you have decided.

Important Documents to Gather for either for 189 or 190**

-Transcript
-Original Degree Certificates
-Professional Certifications
-Employment Reference
-International Passport
-Proof of Funds**
-Study For English Test

Am sure a lot of people here can relate with the delays related to any of the aforementioned docs. "the pressure, the delay... the annoyance... the hoops"""

@bellong

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ada4all: 12:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
SUJYDEE:
@ada4all

You can download the form here.....

http://www.nigeriacrb.com/apply_now.htm

Thanks dear
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
SegunWamiri:
That should be the least of anyone's worries

Well said sir... @segunwamiri
Documents Discovery
+ve Assesment
ITA
...Visa fee

Cant be worried about last step when u haven't even began the race.

@unibadan.... Kindly apply the pareto's 80/20 rule in your financial breakdown... That initial 400k/500k is the 20% .....others na the 80%

The Pareto principle (also known as the[b] 80/20[/b] rule, the law of the vital few, or the principle of factor sparsity) states that, for many events, roughly 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes. ...

google the rest grin grin

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bro Alpha, Eshinnnnn....!!!

4 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Springyng: 2:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
gud day and thank u for the wonderful work u hv been doing here.pls i will love to knw if the PR visa is garanteed wen one passes the state nomination level..
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
Springyng:
gud day and thank u for the wonderful work u hv been doing here.pls i will love to knw if the PR visa is garanteed wen one passes the state nomination level..

State nomination Leads to ITA (Invitation to Apply)

ITA leads to VISA GRANT
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sunvick(m): 5:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
Even State nomination bro is not even guaranteed.
NSW said it better "See State Nomination as a possibility and not a guarantee"

I laughed when I read that part!!!

So @Springyng. If you get ITA then PR its a guarantee.

Alphadoor:

State nomination Leads to ITA (Invitation to Apply)

ITA leads to VISA GRANT

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Omooloriredade: 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
michV:
Greetings to everyone..
please for those who recently got PR. how much in total do I budget for this entire process?

English exam: N68,000
EA (fast track): N360,000 (est. )
Visa fee: N1,260,000
Misc: N10,000
Total: N1,698,000

This, in my opinion, is the realistic estimate for the entire process. It would be less if you have access to forex at(or close) to official rate.

Assumptions: You're a single applicant and you ain't assessing your experience.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Omooloriredade: 7:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
damoche64:

@jukeblam, in clear term, are u saying someone can claim work experience point with dipb without accessing it with EA?

That was what I understood from his post too. However what I gleened from following this thread is that you could assess experience with EA and decide not to claim experience with DIBP. In this case, no employment/ experience verification will be done by DIBP leading to a faster outcome during visa application. Of course, 20pts from language test will be non-negotiable.

I would like anyone to clarify please because it makes economic sense not assessing experience with EA if I could still claim points for experience with DIBP. In fact, why would anyone wanna assess experience sef?
But then, how would an experience based CDR be verified without paying fee for experience assessment. Obviously confused abi? Ehn, help clear that area biko. Thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Omooloriredade: 7:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
Congratulations Tyosho for safe landing. You shall prosper in the land.

But wait o, no live premiership matches for Down Under o except nah security work you dey do. Nah highlights we go dey watch when we wake up the next day. cry

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jukeblam(m): 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
Omooloriredade:

That was what I understood from his post too. However what I gleened from following this thread is that you could assess experience with EA and decide not to claim experience with DIBP. In this case, no employment/ experience verification will be done by DIBP leading to a faster outcome during visa application. Of course, 20pts from language test will be non-negotiable.

I would like anyone to clarify please because it makes economic sense not assessing experience with EA if I could still claim points for experience with DIBP. In fact, why would anyone wanna assess experience sef?
But then, how would an experience based CDR be verified without paying fee for experience assessment. Obviously confused abi? Ehn, help clear that area biko. Thanks.

damoche64:

@jukeblam, in clear term, are u saying someone can claim work experience point with dipb without accessing it with EA?
Yes

Assessment of relevant employment experience with EA is just an avoidable extra; skip that and save $280 AUD- apply the savings towards fasttrack ($275 AUD)

The reference letter(s) submitted with your MSA application is the main employment-related document for the experience-based CDR; I submitted only that, no employment letter, no promotion letter, no payslips just reference letters- for EA assessment.

When you claim work experience points on your EOI, DIBP will verify this based on the supporting documents you submit- payslips, employment, reference, promotion letters, tax returns et al; DIBP won't see EA's letter and say 'Oh well, no need to stress, EA has done the applicant's work experience assessment; let's just pick that' No. DIBP will email, call or even visit your employers as they so wish.

On the flip side, if you don't claim work experience on your EOI, DIBP won't need to verify and you still would have 'dashed' EA extra $280 AUD. Claim or no claim, you'll be gifting EA extra $280 AUD if you include 'Relevant Skilled Employment Assessment'.

Hope this is clear enough?

If DIBP still asks why you didn't assess your work experience with EA, mention my name. grin

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
Omooloriredade:
Congratulations Tyosho for safe landing. You shall prosper in the land.

But wait o, no live premiership matches for Down Under o except nah security work you dey do. Nah highlights we go dey watch when we wake up the next day. cry
At least, there should be fast internet connection to stream online. Whats your occupation btw?

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by chioma134: 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
bellong:

What kind of manager? Do you work as an HR person?
Sent you a pm, Sir. I'm a medical doctor doing residency in Nigeria. I want to know the best pathway to go through and any useful tips. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
chioma134:

Sent you a pm, Sir. I'm a medical doctor doing residency in Nigeria. I want to know the best pathway to go through and any useful tips. Thanks in anticipation.

Depends on your experience before starting your residency.
How long have you been practising?

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Omooloriredade: 1:57am On Mar 09, 2017
mctowel01:

At least, there should be fast internet connection to stream online. Whats your occupation btw?

I can't imagine a fan of ......... staying awake at odd hours just to stream matches o. Not worth it mehn!
Degree: B.Eng Electrical

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Omooloriredade: 2:12am On Mar 09, 2017
@ Jukeblam : It's as if you just dashed me AUD280. shocked

But na wa for me o. I didn't know until now despite not missing a post.

Curiosity kills the cat. At this point, I feel like a student that is about to ask a question the teacher might consider silly and so may receive a dirty slap in return.

Question: Why then do 'Vetassess people' always complain of having their relevant experience duration slashed? If Vetassess slash am, replay am for DIBP nah.

#takescover

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 9:00am On Mar 09, 2017
Ooooshe!!! I smell good news loading
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 9:04am On Mar 09, 2017
Omooloriredade:

Question: Why then do 'Vetassess people' always complain of having their relevant experience duration slashed? If Vetassess slash am, replay am for DIBP nah.

#takescover
Lol, i think it might raise flags if DIPB realises that your experience has been reduced, yet you still went ahead to claim them. You can still verify from those with better knowledge.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 9:44am On Mar 09, 2017
Jamson where are you now I dey here they wait una all ooo...Bnimz, Mctowel, sunvick, ozymigrant....

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 10:03am On Mar 09, 2017
mctowel01:
I perceive glad tidings enroute.. grin

5 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 10:29am On Mar 09, 2017
Bnimz:
Your olfactory sensibility is aggravatingly superlacious, sagacious, spacious without any iota of egregious excerxarbation of any malodorous case officer offensive release of hydrogen sulphide to pollute our alreadily arrived state of psychomotor elation of mood ( not easy to mimic bro Patrick Obhiagbon).
I think, I tried sha.

6 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 40manlappy: 10:56am On Mar 09, 2017
mamajaz:

Your olfactory sensibility is aggravatingly superlacious, sagacious, spacious without any iota of egregious excerxarbation of any malodorous case officer offensive release of hydrogen sulphide to pollute our alreadily arrived state of psychomotor elation of mood ( not easy to mimic bro Patrick Obhiagbon).
I think, I tried sha.

shocked

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sunvick(m): 11:04am On Mar 09, 2017
@Mamajaz
You no go kill person for here ohh!!!

With you on this thread, comic relief is guaranteed.

mamajaz:

I think, I tried sha.

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 40manlappy: 11:06am On Mar 09, 2017
sunvick:
With you on this thread, comic relief is guaranteed.

I am telling you! cheesy
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jamson: 11:12am On Mar 09, 2017
Bnimz:
mamajaz:
Jamson where are you now I dey here they wait una all ooo...Bnimz, Mctowel, sunvick, ozymigrant.... [/b]
mctowel01:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na my good news ooooo cheesy cheesy

Ok folks....

Grant have shele!!!!

2 English tests, 6 Career Episodes, Endless travels to Lagos from Akure....Dollar conversion drama....9 weeks of email refreshing....

It is time to do my own timeline posting (Man!! I have waited for this day)

14 November 2016-EA Application Submitted with IELTS (8.5, 8.5, 7.5, 7.5)
23 December 2016-Wrote PTE (88, 83, 90, 90)
7 December 2016-EA Outcome Recieved-Telecoms Network Engineering (PE)
7 December EOI Submitted with 65 points-no work point claimed
21 December ITA Recieved
6 January 2017 Visa lodged with all docs frontloaded
31 January 2017 CO Contact (Request for Wife's PCC bearing married alias and more evidence of relationship with spouse)
9 March 2017 Grant with IED of 13 December 2017

This journey ehn... Boss of Bosses Bellong, you never cease to amaze me.

Mctowel01 & Bnimz...my surest Nairaland brothers (these guys are loaded, I no dey carry their matter play)
Mamajaz!!!!.....words cannot describe you (where's my shoki and azonto?)
Jukeblam...thanks for my CER review
Ibiyemiara...thanks for the one on one mentoring

Iceberg54...we lodged and got CO contact together, I so wished our grants had landed together as well, but of course, we are waiting for your testimony

My thanks to my other friends here, Utchelee, JohnHaddey, AshianeEmmanuel, Damoche and everyone else I forgot to mention

Ozymigrant, Vinsmuft, FunkyJo and others, your grants are loading.

God bless everyone...

20 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bolaobby: 11:23am On Mar 09, 2017
jamson:

Na my good news ooooo cheesy cheesy

Ok folks....

Grant have shele!!!!

Details in a mo!!!

Baba niyen....Nice one bro. Being waiting for this new...Mamajaz where is the Shoki cartoon to celebrate this one ooo or maybe Azonto will do

4 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 09, 2017
mamajaz:

I think, I tried sha.
Ha ha ha ha ha grin grin grin ha ha ha haaaaaa grin grin grin kwaaa kwaaa kwaa hey my ribs Don dey pain me ooh abeg stop!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jukeblam(m): 11:53am On Mar 09, 2017
mctowel01:

Lol, i think it might raise flags if DIPB realises that your experience has been reduced, yet you still went ahead to claim them. You can still verify from those with better knowledge.

Omooloriredade:

r

Like mctowel01 said, VETASSESS is a different ball game. The outcome letter shows the reduced number of years as the ones 'relevant' to that occupation- so best to stick with that.

EA is just advantageous and we engineers are glad!

P.S. I can't dash you your own money nah smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.