Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1207183 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jukeblam(m): 11:55am On Mar 09, 2017
jamson:

Grant have shele!!!!

Congratulations Jamson! Pass the baton sharply to the next recipient!

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bolaobby: 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
jamson:

Grant have shele!!!!

Congrats once again. You never update your status on myimmitracker ooo. I still dey wait for mamajaz Azonto and Shoki dance...

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by OzyMigrant: 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
Congratz bro! What a deserving victory........i go halla you soon

jamson:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na my good news ooooo cheesy cheesy

Ok folks....

Grant have shele!!!!

2 English tests, 6 Career Episodes, Endless travels to Lagos from Akure....Dollar conversion drama....9 weeks of email refreshing....

It is time to do my own timeline posting (Man!! I have waited for this day)

14 November 2016-EA Application Submitted with IELTS (8.5, 8.5, 7.5, 7.5)
23 December 2016-Wrote PTE (88, 83, 90, 90)
7 December 2016-EA Outcome Recieved-Telecoms Network Engineering (PE)
7 December EOI Submitted with 65 points-no work point claimed
21 December ITA Recieved
6 January 2017 Visa lodged with all docs frontloaded
31 January 2017 CO Contact (Request for Wife's PCC bearing married alias and more evidence of relationship with spouse)
9 March 2017 Grant with IED of 13 December 2017

This journey ehn... Boss of Bosses Bellong, you never cease to amaze me.

Mctowel01 & Bnimz...my surest Nairaland brothers (these guys are loaded, I no dey carry their matter play)
Mamajaz!!!!.....words cannot describe you (where's my shoki and azonto?)
Jukeblam...thanks for my CER review
Ibiyemiara...thanks for the one on one mentoring

Iceberg54...we lodged and got CO contact together, I so wished our grants had landed together as well, but of course, we are waiting for your testimony

My thanks to my other friends here, Utchelee, JohnHaddey, AshianeEmmanuel, Damoche and everyone else I forgot to mention

Ozymigrant, Vinsmuft, FunkyJo and others, your grants are loading.

God bless everyone...

5 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
Congratulations Jamson....

May the land prosper you..

6 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by oknee: 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
Congrats jamson.

Dear e family, frsc made a mistake in the date of birth in my driving licence. Is intl driving licence recognised in oz? They advised i should apply for that as it takes only 2 weeks for it to be ready. For the driving licence, i have to apply for reissue which will take at least 2 months.
Kindly advice on the way forward.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
oknee:
Congrats jamson.

Dear e family, frsc made a mistake in the date of birth in my driving licence. Is intl driving licence recognised in oz? They advised i should apply for that as it takes only 2 weeks for it to be ready. For the driving licence, i have to apply for reissue which will take at least 2 months.
Kindly advice on the way forward.

You can't use international license to transfer to a local license. It must be from your country.

That being said, just do an affidavit in court that FRSC made a mistake on your license. I also have issues with the date of birth on my Nigeria license, I used a court affidavit to support my claim.

Once you have document to back things up, this country is easy.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
[quote author=jamson post=54416651

Ok folks....

Grant have shele!!!!
Congrats....... I'm happy for you

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Folatem: 12:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
jamson:

Ok folks....

Grant have shele!!!!

2 English tests, 6 Career Episodes, Endless travels to Lagos from Akure....Dollar conversion drama....9 weeks of email refreshing....
God bless everyone...

Congrats bro, really happy for you.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by oknee: 12:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
Thanks bellong, does it matter if the licence is the temporary one? Permanent licence will be ready in two months.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
oknee:
Thanks bellong, does it matter if the licence is the temporary one? Permanent licence will be ready in two months.

Danger of using temporary is once it expires before you are able to completely transfer your license, you will go on learner's permit. I am sure it is not an outcome you would love.

If the permanent can be ready before it is three months after arrival, stall the transfer process and get someone send you the license so you can use it for the conversion.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
jamson:

21 December ITA Recieved
31 January 2017 CO Contact (Request for Wife's PCC bearing married alias and more evidence of relationship with spouse)

God bless everyone...

Congratulations to you and your family....

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by funkyjo: 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
@jamson

Yaay!!!... Congratulations bro. Sooo happy for you. I receive the baton ooo..

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by oknee: 1:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
bellong:

Danger of using temporary is once it expires before you are able to completely transfer your license, you will go on learner's permit. I am sure it is not an outcome you would love.

If the permanent can be ready before it is three months after arrival, stall the transfer process and get someone send you the license so you can use it for the conversion.
Thanks for the info.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sunvick(m): 1:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
Big congrats @jamsom

We are on page 189 and you were granted Visa Sub189....what a coincidence.

@mamajaz come and describe his case ohh!!!!

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
This is page 189. A number often neglected, but now unique to all here... I pray for 189 grants to everyone here. Good tidings to you all. Oga Jamson, we dey your back!

11 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
oknee:
Congrats jamson.

Dear e family, frsc made a mistake in the date of birth in my driving licence.
Sorry i dont have much advice to give, but do you mean that one can just walk to an FRSC office and process the international license, to be ready in two weeks? At what cost?.. thanks

Edit: I just saw that it might not be too useful, but the information can still be vital, may certain situations arise
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by chioma134: 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
bellong:

Depends on your experience before starting your residency.
How long have you been practising?
6years b4 residency. 4 years into residency.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 40manlappy: 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
Congrats @jamson cheesy

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by baenoz(f): 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
jamson:

God bless everyone...

Congratulations Jamson & family. Dancing azonto+shoki on your behalf grin.
I'm next in line for this family 189 baton.
Good news dey sweet sha. Thank God for you. You shall flourish in the land

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sunvick(m): 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
We await more goodnews perhaps on page 190 for Subclass 190 crew

mctowel01:
This is page 189. A number often neglected, but now unique to all here... I pray for 189 grants to everyone here. Good tidings to you all. Oga Jamson, we dey your back!

4 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by toslad: 2:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
[quote author=jamson post=54416651]

Ok folks....

Grant have shele!!!!

Congrats Bro. I rejoice with you greatly. The land shall yield to you.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by gnykelly(m): 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
oops. glad tidings tickles me.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by oknee: 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
mctowel01:

Sorry i dont have much advice to give, but do you mean that one can just walk to an FRSC office and process the international license, to be ready in two weeks? At what cost?.. thanks

Edit: I just saw that it might not be too useful, but the information can still be vital, may certain situations arise
They said it will cost 15000 and will be ready tops 2 weeks. Maybe it s only available for those with current driving licence.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 2:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
@sunvick, I'm dwarfed by the processing procedure of your ever functional medullar oblongata to have displayed the pagination of this thread& bring a familial intercourse with the date Jamson's grant touched the ever brownish portion of the universe we march on day in day out ( land).
May your sense of appreciation of time, and orientation to time, place & person remain superlative till eternity.
One love. Waiting for iceberg's, funkyjo's, Bnimz' ( and other three).
Phlunter, Utcheylee, teejay80.... mamajaz, sunvick, catchwind & us all.

6 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Obiananma25: 2:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
[quote author=bellong post=44774137]
If your occupation is found only on the CSOL list, it means you have no alternative than to apply for state sponsorship.

Difference between visa subclass 189, 190 and 489 is that in 189, you do not need any sponsorship to apply once you meet minimum of 60 points. You can live in any of the Australian states you want while 190 subclass requires that you have a moral obligation to live and work for at least 2 years in the state that sponsored you before moving to any other state. For visa 489, honestly, this subclass is not really a good subclass and I don't really advise people to apply for it because it is not a permanent resident visa but a pathway to getting permanent resident. in 489 subclass, you are not entitled to Medicare, which is the government's subsidised program for healthcare as medical care is very expensive and the visa does not accord you any government's support. It is just a work visa that provides you a pathway to applying for PR after living in regional area for at least 2 years. I must state that the process for 489 is same as 189 and 190 including the fee. Only that in 489, you can get 10 points if you can't make 60 or 55 points depending on your case and where your occupation is listed.

That being said, if your occupation is only on the CSOL list, it means you can only apply for State/Regional sponsored visa (190 and 489). And not all the occupations on the CSOL list are sponsored by states. To know the states sponsoring your occupation, check the status in this website by typing your occupation or the code https://www.anzscosearch.com/search/

Below are the websites of all the states and territory..

http://skillselect.govspace.gov.au/2013/04/26/i-am-seeking-state-or-territory-government-nomination/

You will also need to navigate the website of the state you are interested in her nomination for the requirements and how to apply.[ please bellong can I contact you personally,will be glad if you can oblige me with your email as I have some special questions I need to ask as regards this thread. Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by gnykelly(m): 3:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
mctowel01:
I claim this.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bolaobby: 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
mamajaz:
@sunvick, I'm dwarfed by the processing procedure of your ever functional medullar oblongata to have displayed the pagination of this thread& bring a familial intercourse with the date Jamson's grant touched the ever brownish portion of the universe we march on day in day out ( land).
May your sense of appreciation of time, and orientation to time, place & person remain superlative till eternity.
One love. Waiting for iceberg's, funkyjo's, Bnimz' ( and other three).
Phlunter, Utcheylee, teejay80.... mamajaz, sunvick, catchwind & us all.

Tuale mamajaz...no dull moment with you.

Mamajaz...where is the Azonto and Shoki combined for Jamson's Grant

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
@Jamson Ehen, fully awake now... Congratulations bro grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Desgin: 4:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
jamson:

21 December ITA Recieved
God bless everyone...

Congratulation Jamson...

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Vinsmuft(m): 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
jamson:

Ok folks....

Grant have shele!!!!

Just seeing this now!!
Correct!!!!!!!! Jamson baba!! Congrats big time my oga. God don answer our prayer. He that watereth shall be watered also himself. You have been of great help to many on this forum and you have finally received yours. This is just the beginning of great things for you. You will prosper in the land of Oz. You will come into your own in the new land.

I dey call you asap make I share the joy with you and tap into the 189 anointing!

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Vinsmuft(m): 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
sunvick:
Even State nomination bro is not even guaranteed.
NSW said it better "See State Nomination as a possibility and not a guarantee"

I laughed when I read that part!!!

So @Springyng. If you get ITA then PR its a guarantee.

Calm down bros. Getting ITA does not mean PR is a guarantee. If your documents don't check out, DIBP fit still bounce you o
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sunvick(m): 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
Easy bro,
What I meant was that if you get an ITA, every other thing is just dependent on God and the applicant's ability to prove his case before DIBP.

Vinsmuft:

Calm down bros. Getting ITA does not mean PR is a guarantee. If your documents don't check out, DIBP fit still bounce you o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.