Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1206031 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by majiouk2002: 5:57am On Apr 10, 2017
NEWS FLASH FROM QLD! I pray people affected get alternatives

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by justwise(m): 6:38am On Apr 10, 2017
mamajaz:

You need to apologize to the whole house or I trust justwise. Who do you take us for in this group, babies abi? You sure must be grossly undisciplined, and you quoted chief bellong alongside....so many uncouth ones on Nairaland...

I did not see his comment to bellong, i guess it has been edited.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by nikkycool(f): 6:43am On Apr 10, 2017
bellong:

The occupation requires an Associate degree or Diploma. Your qualification will be assessed as positive for the occupation.

How well you can proof your experience to VETASSES as being that of a fleet manager determines outcome. I of your assessment.
Thanks for your inspiring reply,this will push me to go on and God's willing I pray to be granted. Amen.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by incemay: 7:10am On Apr 10, 2017
mamajaz:

You need to apologize to the whole house or I trust justwise. Who do you take us for in this group, babies abi? You sure must be grossly undisciplined, and you quoted chief bellong alongside....so many uncouth ones on Nairaland...

Saw the guy's post too but knew he was being mischievous. Wanted to reply but felt that will be giving him undue attention. He's gotten his 1min if fame, abeg leave him. At least we know he's not one to be taken serious.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 7:18am On Apr 10, 2017
incemay:

Saw the guy's post too but knew he was being mischievous. Wanted to reply but felt that will be giving him undue attention. He's gotten his 1min if fame, abeg leave him. At least we know he's not one to be taken serious.

Exactly how I felt

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 8:37am On Apr 10, 2017
Me sef see am, laugh, port myself go Nairaland homepage... cheesy

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by nikkycool(f): 9:10am On Apr 10, 2017
nikkycool:
Thanks for your inspiring reply,this will push me to go on and God's willing I pray to be granted. Amen.
Sorry boss one more thing,must the transcript be addressed to Vettasses directly or no need of that?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by nikkycool(f): 9:12am On Apr 10, 2017
nikkycool:
Am sorry one more thing boss,must the transcript be addressed to Vettasses directly or no need of that?Pleaaaaase I urgently need answer to this.Help a sister in need biko.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by braddddddd: 10:49am On Apr 10, 2017
please can someone help me throw more light on visa sub class 457, 8107 work permit........ matured minds please
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by onegig(m): 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
bellong:

Really.. are you really serious?

I no wan laugh walahi.

Admin of whatsapp? Ok o. Maybe he should bring forth the offer letter he got from whatsapp and his job description.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sunvick(m): 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
So you think contributors to this thread are all babies here for you to use such word "matured minds please".

Y'all new here should learn how to use English. You have never ever made a contribution on this thread and you popped out of the moon to use such segregative words.

braddddddd:
please can someone help me throw more on visa sub class 457, 8107 work permit........ matured minds please

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sunvick(m): 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
Mamajazi!!!

You need to flog I'm i swear.

mamajaz:

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nanlop55: 1:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
Skill Level 1
Occupation have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for formal qualification. In some instance relevant experience and/or on the job training may be required in addition to formal qualification

Description: Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates construction of civil engineering and building projects, and the physical and human resources involved in the construction process. Registration or licensing is required.
Dont have any , can anyone advice on a way forward? has anyone escaped Vetassess without it or can years of work experience cover for ? [b][/b]
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by softseun: 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
Please can someone share with me a copy of reference form for skill accessment with ACS for Developer Programmer
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Kingbukaz: 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
Nanlop55:
Skill Level 1
Occupation have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for formal qualification. In some instance relevant experience and/or on the job training may be required in addition to formal qualification

Please, in a situation where a bsc from a state University in assessed as an associate degree, can a relevant 5years work experience cover to make up to bsc or positively assessed under Vetassess? Please house anyone with experience on Vetassess should help us please. E joor! Gurus in the house!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Prolivingproof(m): 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
Nanlop55:
Skill Level 1

Description: Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates construction of civil engineering and building projects, and the physical and human resources involved in the construction process. Registration or licensing is required.
Dont have any , can anyone advice on a way forward? has anyone escaped Vetassess without it or can years of work experience cover for ? [b][/b]
It seems you intend to nominate Construction Project Manager or Project Builder. what they mean ''Registration or licensing is required'' is that you may be required to register with relevant bodies in Australia before working as a builder especially. However, you do not need it for your assessment or PR application.

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by piusford: 6:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
abamure:

Thank you bros. She is due to write the English exam soon as she is still studying.
Please can she submit her document for assessment to AIMS BEFORE writing the English exam?

My Chief @Oknee has answered you.
English exam is a prerequisite for assessment. Note, 7 band overall.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by piusford: 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
adeomoade:

Ambrose Alli university doesn't give student copy. Some suggested I should use a local address and use for for aims. My fear is that , if is not addressed to aims, will it still be valid?
Is there anyone who had this issue before now?
Please, share your experience.

What I did is to pay a local fee of 15k to my school, UNN, using my office address. In 5 days, it was delivered to my office by DHL dispatcher.
I have been using it since, even for AIMS assessment; which returned positive. Don't forget the proof of job experience, at least 2 years.
Speed up. You can do this.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by piusford: 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
jaybwoi:

It's better to err on the path of caution, than to err on the path of prudence grin

I concur, Chief.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by softseun: 7:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
Hi guys, whats does someone with Non ICT diploma need to provide as RPL, am not sure what ACS need by the RPL?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by braddddddd: 7:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
[quote author=sunvick post=55441975]So you think contributors to this thread are all babies here for you to use such word "matured minds please".

Y'all new here should learn how to use English. You have never ever made a contribution on this thread and you popped out of the moon to use such segregative words.quote]

I MENT NOTHING BAD ANYWAY
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by braddddddd: 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2017
please can someone help me throw more LIGHT on visa sub class 457, 8107 work permit........ AND YOUR ADVICE
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 9:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
Mctowel01
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 9:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
mamajaz:
Mctowel01
Oga madame... At your service!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by adeomoade: 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2017
piusford:

What I did is to pay a local fee of 15k to my school, UNN, using my office address. In 5 days, it was delivered to my office by DHL dispatcher.
I have been using it since, even for AIMS assessment; which returned positive. Don't forget the proof of job experience, at least 2 years.
Speed up. You can do this.

Thank you for your advice. Am working on it.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 10:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
braddddddd:
please can someone help me throw more LIGHT on visa sub class 457, 8107 work permit........ AND YOUR ADVICE

Go to DIBP website.. They are clearly explained and defined there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.