Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,944 members, 7,814,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1206180 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bolaobby: 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
Alphadoor:
Thank You All ooo.

I just woke up to my ACS outcome this morning, as if they felt my cry.

So sorry for the outcome.

From what you posted, you got the -ve assessment based on experience and this might be due to your JD.

There is someone on this thread who also got a -ve assessment for a 10yr experience as ICT Business Analyst.
We have repackaged the JD and re-appeal and i was eventually +ve.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by funkyjo: 6:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
@mamajaz

Yaay!!! That's the spirit..a very big congratulations to you.. Am so so happy for you. This is very good news to hear. I have been praying for you silently cos you have such a good spirit. Against all odds, you remained jovial and loving. Better things ahead.... One love sis

@alphadoor

So sorry to hear about your outcome. It is well. Pls don't feel dampened by it. Keep on keeping on. It will end well.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Prolivingproof(m): 7:43pm On Apr 07, 2017
mamajaz:
Kereoo! Kereooo!! Kereoooo!!!, This is to inform every family member here that mamajaz of chief bellong's Australia thread page on Nairaland has defeated IELTS arms down in the test which was conducted on 25th March 2017, LRW (7), S (7.5).

".

@mamajaz, congrats.
You deserve it. may you have a smooth ride on the remaining process.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
bolaobby:

So sorry for the outcome.

From what you posted, you got the -ve assessment based on experience and this might be due to your JD.

There is someone on this thread who also got a -ve assessment for a 10yr experience as ICT Business Analyst.
We have repackaged the JD and re-appeal and i was eventually +ve.

Oya na
Just sent you a PM
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Desgin: 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
Alphadoor:
Thank You All ooo.

Its a mixed feeling here as am Glad for the AQF bachelor and sad about the -Ve outcome(263111)

@Alphadoor sorry for the -ve outcome.

Please send me a PM so I can review your JD.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Omooloriredade: 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
Alphadoor:
Thank You all for the words of encouragement

@mamajaz congratulations once more....

Sorry about the negative assessment. It's good you ain't allowing it to hold you down. The effort you put into researching info on this PR process is remarkable. It's evident from the answers you provide here even though your're still in the process. Same with Bnimz.

Congrats mamajaz. I know that feeling.

Speaking of the waiting game, I only just submitted my EA application 26th March, but I have had like three different dreams already. Good thing is they all turned out positive. Lol. I hate suspense.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by majiouk2002: 8:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
cuteannie02:
My E-fam,
This is ur grl Annie reporting from Melbourne! Am finally here. Landed today, flight was awesome. Glory be to God. Na to find work and house remain.I believe God will perfect His work.
my bags weren't even searched, Immigration was hassle free.
Praise God.Keep the faith and follow gd advice, It will be fine.

Congratulations!!! Please a quick question. Did you notarize/certify your documents before uploading during visa was lodged?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by nikkycool(f): 8:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
bellong:

What occupation do you intend to nominate?

To get positive assessment, the occupation must be one that requires a diploma. Your qualification will be assessed as equal to an Australian diploma.

@Cecegal,

Don't beat yourself over tax certificate. You can replace it with your pension fund documents.

Yes, you can bypass EA for the experience assessment.
Thank you for the response I intend putting in as Fleet Manager cos it relates to my present job and is assessed by vettases.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by adeomoade: 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
jaybwoi:

Can you recommend a notary public in Lagos for me?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by adeomoade: 9:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
jaybwoi:

Can I contact you via email. My email is adekoga@yahoo.com. Thank you

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nanlop55: 9:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
@ Alphadoor sorry about your assessment, love the fighting spirit.

@ Mamajaz Congratulations! Go and do exploits

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
Alphadoor, so sorry about the assessment's outcome oh...please repackage the items sharperly. Iyanu a dee shele (in Jamson's voice).
I am very grateful to you all for sharing in my happiness today. May God grant us all our heart desires.

10 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 10:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
@Cecegal,

Once you have all the points you need for invitation, don't worry about getting PFA for those you can't get. With DIBP, third party document like bank statement will suffice for tax documents in addition to your payslips and company's letter.

@Nikkycool, check the qualification requirement for the occupation.

@ALL

Arising from the fall out of Alphadoor's assessment, moving forward, before anyone here in the process submits his/her documents for assessment, can you at least give someone in your field who has gone through the process to assess your job descriptions?

This will help to put fine touches to it, to reduce or eliminate negative outcome.

10 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
@jaybwoi and @Oknee

Thank you so much.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bolaobby: 10:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
solution1212:
Please, can I obtain police clearance certificate at Police Headquarter in Ogun State which is Eleweran, Abeokuta or it is compulsory that one get it at Alagbon?
The PCC can only be issued from Lagos or Abuja although you can process it from Abeokuta but it will take time and will be costly.
My younger brother process his own at Iyaganku in Ibadan when he was to travel to Canada. He waited for 4 days and paid 13k.
It will be best to take a trip to Alagbon and get it done faster and cheaply
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bolaobby: 11:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
Alphadoor:

Oya na
Just sent you a PM

Check your mail. I have replied
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 11:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
@Dunsinogundele,

I sent you an email, please do reply.

Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Kempguy47: 11:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
brightidea:
My bosses, I took IELTS in March and my result is :Listening: 7.5; Reading: 6.5; Writing: 7.5; Speaking: 6.5; Overall: 7.0. I have a PhD in Mechanical Engineering and I am 40.Can I scale through on 189? I need clarifications from the house.

you are already 40 and above so you will lose a lot of points, however you have a Phd so u can gain points there. My candid advise is to re-write IELTS / PTE to gain at least 10 points. with additional 10 points and points from PHD (if positively accessed) should be enough. try and calculate your point online tho...
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Kempguy47: 11:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
cuteannie02:
My E-fam,
This is ur grl Annie reporting from Melbourne! Am finally here. Landed today, flight was awesome. Glory be to God. Na to find work and house remain.I believe God will perfect His work.
my bags weren't even searched, Immigration was hassle free.
Praise God.Keep the faith and follow gd advice, It will be fine.

Hi, this is koolhunk. Congrats on your safe arrival. We will also arrive Melbourne by 21st May. Congrats once again!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Kingbukaz: 11:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
@mamajaz.. ..congrats. I celebrate with you. @Alphadoor. Sorry bro. Pls, do not give up.

House, please is there anyone here that has nominated Human Resource Adviser and got positive assessment from Vatessess? Please, I need your assistance.

Please, has anyone gotten +v assessment from vatessess with a 4year Bsc from a state University in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by solution1212: 12:10am On Apr 08, 2017
bolaobby:

The PCC can only be issued from Lagos or Abuja although you can process it from Abeokuta but it will take time and will be costly.
My younger brother process his own at Iyaganku in Ibadan when he was to travel to Canada. He waited for 4 days and paid 13k.
It will be best to take a trip to Alagbon and get it done faster and cheaply

Thank you.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by iceberg54: 4:15am On Apr 08, 2017
@mamajaz.... Congratulations!!!!

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ifexsco: 4:31am On Apr 08, 2017
[quote author=mamajaz post=55345706]Kereoo! Kereooo!! Kereoooo!!!, This is to inform every family member here that mamajaz of chief bellong's Australia thread page on Nairaland has defeated IELTS!

Congratulations Mamajaz! You have done what Napoleon couldn't do! Unto the next level!

4 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ogbevireo(m): 5:09am On Apr 08, 2017
utcheylee:

Special thanks to bimsy ( the first person that counsel me to write IELTS, however, I stubbornly went after PTE-A the second time)
Sister, Teejay80 can't go for nothing less than a darling, supportive, loving, a wonderful counselor who when I told her that the IELTS woman was writing 5.5, 5.5, 6, 9, during my speaking, sister Teejay80 told me not to be moved by what I see...

@utcheylee
Big big congratulations. May we all sing for joy in Jesus name.

Kindly throw light on this IELTS matter. Are you saying it is easier than PTE-A.
NB: I am yet to take any.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by diggy4real: 6:51am On Apr 08, 2017
@mamajaz ....congrats once more....

@Aphadoor just do a rebranding and get someone to proof-read for you before submission.....all the best!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 08, 2017
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 08, 2017
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Eladua(m): 8:27am On Apr 08, 2017
bellong:
@Cecegal,

Once you have all the points you need for invitation, don't worry about getting PFA for those you can't get. With DIBP, third party document like bank statement will suffice for tax documents in addition to your payslips and company's letter.

@Nikkycool, check the qualification requirement for the occupation.

@ALL

Arising from the fall out of Alphadoor's assessment, moving forward, before anyone here in the process submits his/her documents for assessment, can you at least give someone in your field who has gone through the process to assess your job descriptions?

This will help to put fine touches to it, to reduce or eliminate negative outcome.

In the light of this, I kindly ask anyone that has gone through TRA assessment to assist me in answering these as I am about to submit my docs; Does TRA assess bachelor degree or only diploma? I saw somewhere on their website that one should have 3 years experience, are these years of experience deducted after the assessment like ACS do or one can still use same for claiming work experience point with DIBP?.

I would appreciate anyone that has gone through their assessment to help. 1k AUD no be beans o.

Thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Mijac: 8:30am On Apr 08, 2017
Mijac:

Hello everyone.
This is a great thread. Pls kindly assist me with the right action to take. I have a B.Eng in computer engineering from Uniben and Msc in petroluem engineering from UK. I also hv 3 yrs paid work experience as a reservoir engineer. I want to apply to Engineer Australia for assessment. How do i go abt it with rgds to Cdr. Also do I need send my B. eng transcripts or ONLY Msc transcripts. I await suggestions.

CC: Bellong, Bnimz, deleyi2020, mctowe01, jamson, nnbb2012
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 9:24am On Apr 08, 2017
@adeomoade

Ikeja High court and its environs
Federal High court Obalende and its environ
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 9:39am On Apr 08, 2017
Mijac:

Which occupation do you want to nominate?

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.