Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1207339 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by chebyshev(m): 1:26am On May 10, 2017
bellong:
I officially completed the final survey today which puts to an end, my two year moral obligation living in South Australia.

Congratulations
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 2:38am On May 10, 2017
Congrats

Omooloriredade:

Anyway, got my invite today.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 2:44am On May 10, 2017
Nice, and congrats. Greater heights to attain.
There's no limit to your advancement...
Beyond the skies...

bellong:
I officially completed the final survey today which puts to an end, my two year moral obligation living in South Australia.

Now, I can move ahead to explore other states in the nearest future.... smiley wink smiley

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 3:08am On May 10, 2017
bellong:

Now, I can move ahead to explore other states in the nearest future.... smiley wink smiley
Congratulation Olori-ebi
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 3:30am On May 10, 2017
bellong:

Cooorrreeecccttt!!! Well done sir, congratulations. May you prosper the more in the land.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 4:34am On May 10, 2017
Congrats @ bellong and @ yoctek
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by iceberg54: 4:47am On May 10, 2017
Congrats Chief Bellong...
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by incemay: 4:53am On May 10, 2017
bellong:

Congratulations chief!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 5:20am On May 10, 2017
bellong:

Wow. Funny how time flies. Glory to be God.
May your days be long (bellong)
grin
In summary what can you tell us about South Australia for aspiring immigrants

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 5:23am On May 10, 2017
Countwin:
Anyway, got my invite today 14:18 hrs GMT.

Congrats dear
Bro, why do you quote people like this?

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 5:26am On May 10, 2017
Congratulations Bellong
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by toslad: 5:49am On May 10, 2017
Congrats Bellong. You have really been an inspiration. God will perfect all that concerns you in Jesus' name. [quote author=bellong post=56371395]I officially completed the final survey today which puts to an end, my two year moral obligation living in South Australia.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by toslad: 5:51am On May 10, 2017
Congrats Bro.

[quote author=Omooloriredade post=56359053]

Anyway, got my invite today 14:18 hrs GMT. grin Got to beat that $70 increase o.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by teewhysafe(f): 6:12am On May 10, 2017
Congratulations Bellong
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by zanyzara: 6:18am On May 10, 2017
bellong:

Congrats Olori ebi bambam

Zany
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 6:21am On May 10, 2017
bellong:

That was super fast bro, more good years for you ok oz, congrats bro
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 6:45am On May 10, 2017
Congratulations Bellong

quote author=bellong post=56371395]I officially completed the final survey today which puts to an end, my two year moral obligation living in South Australia.

Now, I can move ahead to explore other states in the nearest future.... smiley wink smiley[/quote]

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by damoche64: 7:03am On May 10, 2017
Congratulations, chief.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by hordunayodt: 7:10am On May 10, 2017
bellong:

congratulations boss
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by udi2111: 7:16am On May 10, 2017
catchdwind4rmkd:
In my opinion mate, you're eligible now , but won't be by October.

If I may ask, why do you wish to wait till October before applying?
You can get the visa now, and travel when you're ready.
It's cheaper and involves a less tedious process to get.

The 476 visa may not be as attractive as the 189, but it surely has its benefits.
The most significant being application requirements and processing time and cost.
Those who don't have the huge amount of processing 189 can take advantage of 476 to migrate down to Oz and work to save for their PR.
It can also be used to have an idea or experience of Australia as a country and help you decide if it's a place for you.

I won't encourage you to delay securing this visa before July as many who did now regret that; unless of course you've gone far with processing 189.

Also, please try to always do some research yourself to corroborate information from others.
It'd surely save you a lot, and doesn't take much. Refer to the link below for detailed info:

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/476-

I'm currently in Oz on 476, and I recall posting detailed info on the visa when I first started following this thread.
But I'm happy to provide more should you need further info.

I sent you a pm
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Mijac: 7:30am On May 10, 2017
bellong:

Congrats Boss.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by einsteino(m): 7:52am On May 10, 2017
Omooloriredade:

Na wa o. Effective? Tried searching on the web but couldn't find any links.

Anyway, got my invite today 14:18 hrs GMT. grin Got to beat that $70 increase o.
I doff my hat for those that have completed the 1221 and 80. Chai!!! See questions...

congrats. please kindly give us your timeline.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 7:53am On May 10, 2017
einsteino:

congrats. please kindly give us your timeline.

Time never reach cheesy

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ifexsco: 8:17am On May 10, 2017
Check Nurse Training Australia. It is at Burwood. I think cert iv is 1650 or thereabout.
sammywemmy:

@oknee, @tyosho, pls do you have links for cert iv training disability in sydney? anybody residing in sydney with info can chime in; i will be grateful. thanks.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 8:18am On May 10, 2017
@piusford, av tried severally to respond to you. I dunno what's happening oh.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ifexsco: 8:22am On May 10, 2017
bellong:

Now, I can move ahead to explore other states in the neharest future.... smiley wink smiley

Congrats Boss!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Omooloriredade: 9:04am On May 10, 2017
@Zanyzara, @SegunWamiri, @Countwin, @Chebyshev and ALL. I appreciate you

@Bellong, congratulations. Just like a bird released from its cage....... explore your new found freedom
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Omooloriredade: 9:13am On May 10, 2017
einsteino:

please kindly give us your timeline. thanks.

24/09/16: IELTS (10pts)
26/03/17: EA assessment
28/04/17: positive outcome
02/05/17: EOI 65pts
09/05/17: ITA
?? : Visa application
?? : Docs upload
?? : Grant

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Omooloriredade: 9:20am On May 10, 2017
Alphadoor:

Time never reach cheesy

Abi? Lol....... He needs some encouragement.

@catchdwind4rmkd @ Toslad. I'm full of thanks. We will all achieve our goals, a step at a time.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Favemmy: 9:24am On May 10, 2017
Congratulations! Greater height & Keep flying high.

bellong:

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Favemmy: 9:26am On May 10, 2017
Omooloriredade:

24/09/16: IELTS (10pts)
26/03/17: EA assessment
28/04/17: positive outcome
02/05/17: EOI 65pts
09/05/17: ITA
?? : Visa application
?? : Docs upload
?? : Grant

This is cool, which occupation did you nominate
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 9:33am On May 10, 2017
bellong:

So glad to hear about this sir. Many many congrats.

Regarding TRA assessment, so far I am yet to come across the 5years plus experience substitution for qualification on their website. If this is possible, good for us then as July would make her 6th year on the job but I'll definitely send them a mail as you suggested.

Meanwhile, I've just noticed the THREE year substitution for qualification in Anzsco code information.

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.