Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,336 members, 7,829,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1212027 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Yeeshas: 9:39am On May 10, 2017
bellong:
I officially completed the final survey today which puts to an end, my two year moral obligation living in South Australia.

Now, I can move ahead to explore other states in the nearest future.... smiley wink smiley

Big congratulations Sir!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Royal54(m): 9:41am On May 10, 2017
bellong:
I officially completed the final survey today which puts to an end, my two year moral obligation living in South Australia.

Now, I can move ahead to explore other states in the nearest future.... smiley wink smiley

Congrats Boss, your selfless service here is greatly appreciated.

Greater heights I wish you.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by einsteino(m): 9:47am On May 10, 2017
Omooloriredade:

24/09/16: IELTS (10pts)
26/03/17: EA assessment
28/04/17: positive outcome
02/05/17: EOI 65pts
09/05/17: ITA
?? : Visa application
?? : Docs upload
?? : Grant

wow! be like i go just abandon the canadian study visa wey i dey pursue come focus on australian pr oo.. what is your occupation?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Prolivingproof(m): 9:54am On May 10, 2017
bellong:

Congrats Chief, may God continue to enlarge your territory for dominion.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 9:55am On May 10, 2017
mctowel01:

Bro, why do you quote people like this?
I saw that too and smiled, like he's green, yet to know the technicalities of quoting people. He actually quoted a quoter...he'll soon become a guru. Everybody is a novice at one time or the other...

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by OzyMigrant: 10:02am On May 10, 2017
bellong:

Congratz boss!......keep being an ambassador to the millions of us who are cool headed and law abiding Nigerians.

I remember reading about a woman on expat forum that screwed up her PR chance after refusing to fulfilling this simple moral obligation. She's was reported to have tried every means to stay back in Ausie to no avail as forceful deportation now stares at her.

I urge us all both veterans and visitors on this thread to always listen and be thoughtful of the guidance we get from this humble man.......he's tested and trusted.

For those who might be thinking the bolded above can be said of anybody, be assured I meant every letter of it.

I never knew this man safe for this thread when I transferred my hard earned Naira to his Naija account in exchange for AUD to settle the bill for my EA application. He did not only match me to an Aussie resident wanting to exchange AUD for Naira at the time, he also offered to return the #5000 left for him by the third party as "fee" back to me, in fact I had to beg him to keep it ni......Heaven knows the number people he has selflessly helped in a similar way.

Put some likes here if you trust Bellong is a role model to responsible Nigeria youths.

65 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 10:09am On May 10, 2017
[quote author=OzyMiY

Yeah, our chief nah superb man. God bless the fortunate woman that said "YES" to this integrity in human's skin. I do hope Nigerian parents make more of his kind.
Put some likes here if you trust Bellong is a role model to responsible Nigeria youths.[/quote]

7 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by teewhysafe(f): 10:37am On May 10, 2017
i wish i can like this a million times..lol

[quote author=mamajaz post=56380363][/quote]
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 11:09am On May 10, 2017
Responded like ages ago.

udi2111:
I sent you a pm
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Kingbukaz: 11:18am On May 10, 2017
bellong:

congrats boss, God will lead you right!

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 12:06pm On May 10, 2017
teewhysafe:
i wish i can like this a million times..lol

Thanks my sister. How far with my brother
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Azy123(m): 12:42pm On May 10, 2017
bellong:

Congrat chief and thank you for all your advice on this thread. More success awaits you.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ugsams(m): 12:58pm On May 10, 2017
bellong:

Congratulations my chief, I really admire your personality a lot and I pray that God's favour will always be upon you.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by congenial: 1:10pm On May 10, 2017
Congratulations bellong, God's favour for you always.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Adewakeup1(m): 1:13pm On May 10, 2017
bellong:

@Chief bellong,

Congrats to you bro, i wish you many more success ahead.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Kingbukaz: 1:33pm On May 10, 2017
Please house, what does it mean to provide strong evidence of positive employment prospects? Is it the same as the skill assessment letter? I saw it in NT website.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Teejah80: 2:19pm On May 10, 2017
@oga bellong,you are indeed a rare gem,your selfless and ingenuity can not be over emphasized.I could remembered how you were so concerned when I got an invite from Queensland for nomination, my sis from another mother,@mamajaz posted one of my concern and agitation, you were some much concerned and you profer a step by step approaches to sail through and eventually I got nominated. Sir,God will prosper and enlarge your coast,there is room for you to succeed wherever you spread your tentacles to cos you have invested in some life.

Congratz boss!......keep being an ambassador to the millions of us who are cool headed and law abiding Nigerians.

I remember reading about a woman on expat forum that screwed up her PR chance after refusing to fulfilling this simple moral obligation. She's was reported to have tried every means to stay back in Ausie to no avail as forceful deportation now stares at her.

I urge us all both veterans and visitors on this thread to always listen and be thoughtful of the guidance we get from this humble man.......he's tested and trusted.

For those who might be thinking the bolded above can be said of anybody, be assured I meant every letter of it.

I never knew this man safe for this thread when I transferred my hard earned Naira to his Naija account in exchange for AUD to settle the bill for my EA application. He did not only match me to an Aussie resident wanting to exchange AUD for Naira at the time, he also offered to return the #5000 left for him by the third party as "fee" back to me, in fact I had to beg him to keep it ni......Heaven knows the number people he has selflessly helped in a similar way.

Put some likes here if you trust Bellong is a role model to responsible Nigeria youths.[/quote]

6 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ladon7: 2:25pm On May 10, 2017
Good day, please I have questions on how to proceed on my journey to aussie
1. My ielts results is 7.6.5,6.5,6 in my ielts. Do I need to rewrite it.

2. I av spent 5years and some months in my present job, and my previous job is inline with my noc as well but the company has closed down and wen I was working there ,we are been paid salary by hand. Please how can I go about this incase I want to add the years of experience together cos wen I calculated my score wit my present job it was 50.

Age(25)
Education(15)
Work experience (10)
Ielts (0)

And my noc is 234211(chemist)
Please ur advise
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 10, 2017
Ladon7:
Good day, please I have questions on how to proceed on my journey to aussie
1. My ielts results is 7.6.5,6.5,6 in my ielts. Do I need to rewrite it.

2. I av spent 5years and some months in my present job, and my previous job is inline with my noc as well but the company has closed down and wen I was working there ,we are been paid salary by hand. Please how can I go about this incase I want to add the years of experience together cos wen I calculated my score wit my present job it was 50.

Age(25)
Education(15)
Work experience (10)
Ielts (0)

And my noc is 234211(chemist)
Please ur advise

Yes you will need to rewrite your ielts to score at least 7 across all band to be able to claim 10 point. As you need 60 point minimum to be eligible for 189 or 55 point minimum for 190.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by udi2111: 3:30pm On May 10, 2017
catchdwind4rmkd:
Responded like ages ago.

I don't understand this pm thing but let me just ask you here. do I need to prepare a competency demonstration report when applying for 476? my second question is if assuming one obtain the 476 visa by July, can I travel in three months time? the last thing is that transcript from unizik don't normally specify the exact date one graduate it's only the statement of results and certificate specify the exact month and date of graduation. I graduated July 31st 2015 ,can I specify in the declaration of graduation that I graduated October 2015 ,will they verify from my school after the school have sent them the transcript? please kindly let me because I have been trying to get information online about this 476 but i haven't.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Countwin: 3:49pm On May 10, 2017
mamajaz:

I saw that too and smiled, like he's green, yet to know the technicalities of quoting people. He actually quoted a quoter...he'll soon become a guru. Everybody is a novice at one time or the other...

Thanks mamajaz for your understanding...did'nt know how to make the correction so i left it that way.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Countwin: 3:52pm On May 10, 2017
bellong:

Congrats sir
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ejimogu89(m): 3:53pm On May 10, 2017
bellong:

If you have read Tasmania's immigration webpage, you would have answered your question.

Tasmania will only sponsor you if you have a job offer or relative living in the state.
thanks bro am grateful
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ejimogu89(m): 4:00pm On May 10, 2017
bellong:

If you have read Tasmania's immigration webpage, you would have answered your question.

Tasmania will only sponsor you if you have a job offer or relative living in the state.
thanks bro am grateful, congratulations
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Kingbukaz: 4:15pm On May 10, 2017
[quote author=Kingbukaz post=56386761]Please house, what does it mean to provide strong evidence of positive employment prospects? Is it the same as the Positive skill assessment letter From the assessment body ? I saw it in NT website.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nanlop55: 5:16pm On May 10, 2017
congratulations Sir!
bellong:

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 5:17pm On May 10, 2017
udi2111:
I don't understand this pm thing but let me just ask you here. do I need to prepare a competency demonstration report when applying for 476? my second question is if assuming one obtain the 476 visa by July, can I travel in three months time? the last thing is that transcript from unizik don't normally specify the exact date one graduate it's only the statement of results and certificate specify the exact month and date of graduation. I graduated July 31st 2015 ,can I specify in the declaration of graduation that I graduated October 2015 ,will they verify from my school after the school have sent them the transcript? please kindly let me because I have been trying to get information online about this 476 but i haven't.
Though its not directed to me but...
Lool. Did I just see 476 and unizik?? lol
On a serious note bro... 476 is for recent(<2years) engineering graduates from some foreign recognized schools with just a few from South Africa. If na the unizik I know, e no follow o

Check this link http://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj-8fyw3-XTAhWEZlAKHdA0CnwQFggkMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fimmi-to-australia.com%2Fpdf%2Fimm22_476.pdf&usg=AFQjCNEe4VqxpX1XmvM7a7D8F7IYjY9Atw
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 10, 2017
E- family ,

Vetassess has dealt with my Hubbyoo anyway I am not giving up needed t claim partners point but it came out negative.

Below is the outcome can someone tell me what we did wrong so we can go back to the drawing board and fix it.

Nominated Occupation: Welfare Centre Manager
(ANZSCO Code: 134214)
Qualification/s: 1. Bachelor of Arts awarded in 2004 by the University
of Ibadan, Nigeria is assessed as comparable to the
educational level of an AQF Bachelor degree and is
therefore at the required level.
Field of study Philosophy is not highly relevant
Employment assessed: 1. Welfare Manager, Anambra West Local Government (04/2012 to 03/2017)
The employment Welfare Manager, Anambra West Local Government (04/2012
to 03/2017) does not meet the minimum requirements for this occupation as
the employment does not follow a qualification at the required level in
a highly relevant field
A positive assessment of both qualifications and employment is required for a
positive Skills Assessment Outcome.
Skills Assessment Outcome: Negative
Based on the evidence provided, the qualifications and/or employment described above do not meet the Skills
Assessment requirements of your nominated occupation.

This is what they require from ANZSCO:

Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates a centre, program or project concerned with social welfare support.

Skill Level 1 : Occupations at Skill Level 1 have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.

We even took some task to match up I really need everyone input was it the employment that is the problem or the Uni because I got positive assessment and my course of study was not highly relevant too.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Kingbukaz: 5:33pm On May 10, 2017
uchenna2017:
E- family ,

Vetassess has dealt with my Hubbyoo anyway I am not giving up needed t claim partners point but it came out negative.

Below is the outcome can someone tell me what we did wrong so we can go back to the drawing board and fix it.

Nominated Occupation: Welfare Centre Manager
(ANZSCO Code: 134214)
Qualification/s: 1. Bachelor of Arts awarded in 2004 by the University
of Ibadan, Nigeria is assessed as comparable to the
educational level of an AQF Bachelor degree and is
therefore at the required level.
Field of study Philosophy is not highly relevant
Employment assessed: 1. Welfare Manager, Anambra West Local Government (04/2012 to 03/2017)
The employment Welfare Manager, Anambra West Local Government (04/2012
to 03/2017) does not meet the minimum requirements for this occupation as
the employment does not follow a qualification at the required level in
a highly relevant field
A positive assessment of both qualifications and employment is required for a
positive Skills Assessment Outcome.
Skills Assessment Outcome: Negative
Based on the evidence provided, the qualifications and/or employment described above do not meet the Skills
Assessment requirements of your nominated occupation.

This is what they require from ANZSCO:

Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates a centre, program or project concerned with social welfare support.

Skill Level 1 : Occupations at Skill Level 1 have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.

We even took some task to match up I really need everyone input was it the employment that is the problem or the Uni because I got positive assessment and my course of study was not highly relevant too.
Sorry for the negative outcome. Did you write your reference letter in line with the tasks on Anzsco website? It's still possible that they did not consider the qualifications as highly relevant to the nominated occupation. Secondly, if they tasks you provided in your letter does not match the nominated occupation, I think the number of years of experience usually is reduced. My thought, other guru please help out.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 10, 2017
yes we did and the experience from 2012 to 2017 is 5 years

A friend said maybe they couldn't verify the organisation as we were worried then you know local government with no website.

Another said assuming he worked with an NGO it would have been better as they felt local govt is not relevant enough

some of our job functions:
• Facilitating effective functioning of the primary health centre in the community
• Assisting in organizing training programme for staff
• Initiating periodic health education campaign within the community.
• Liaising with other health and welfare providers, boards and funding bodies to discuss areas of health and welfare service cooperation and coordination.
• Assisting in preparing budget for implantation of community project plans.
• Carrying out general survey of community’s social and cultural characteristics.
• Provide information’s and answers to all enquiries to the primary health centre and community
• Advise Local government about actions to improve health and welfare services

Any don't know what to think again we still have acwa to reassess but rally want to know the mistakes

Thank you

Kingbukaz:
Sorry for the negative outcome. Did you write your reference letter in line with the tasks on Anzsco website? It's still possible that they did not consider the qualifications as highly relevant to the nominated occupation. Secondly, if they tasks you provided in your letter does not match the nominated occupation, I think the number of years of experience usually is reduced. My thought, other guru please help out.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by odeloladf(m): 6:28pm On May 10, 2017
Please, for someone who is a relationship manager in a bank (marketer) under which ANZSCO code can he apply.

Kindly help.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by odeloladf(m): 6:38pm On May 10, 2017
Please, for someone who is a relationship manager in a bank (marketer) under which ANZSCO code can he apply.

My course of study is Accounting.

Kindly help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: Abdulquadrimuha(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.