Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1208714 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by AbaGuyMan(m): 11:30am On May 14, 2017
zanyzara:

Check Alphadoor's post on page 146. Those are your options.
Zany.
Thanks Zany
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Cecegal: 12:30pm On May 14, 2017
Following closely

Alphadoor:

Congrats...

What occupation....
When did you submit EOI for it
When did u get invite from NSW

NSW... Answer me too ooo
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 14, 2017
Alphadoor:

Congrats...

What occupation....
When did you submit EOI for it
When did u get invite from NSW

NSW... Answer me too ooo

April 2016-first assessment ACS-Business analysis
Second assessment March 2017 Vetassess-web designer
EOI submission-12th April 2017
NSW nomination-May 5(stream 2)
NSW approval-12 May 2017.
Point 55 + 5

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Cecegal: 3:39pm On May 14, 2017
seen,Thanks

doyen06:

Point 55 + 5

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Cecegal: 3:44pm On May 14, 2017
Good Day people,

Quick question for those who had to go the 190 route looking at NSW and Victoria but on the EOI You can only select one State or any[This isnt a problem for Victoria as you still have to send them a separate application].The challenge is for NSW if i select NSW will they still be able to see my EOI for 190 hence nominate us since they do not have any other means of application for 190 except through EOI with Skill Select.

Anyone to the rescue please,Where is that Brother who got Victoria nomination biko your attention is needed i need mentorship.

TIA
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 3:50pm On May 14, 2017
doyen06:

Point 55 + 5

Stories that bring Hope when I read it...
Am hopeful grin

Congrats once more...
Your Grant is just around the corner
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 3:55pm On May 14, 2017
Cecegal:
Good Day people,

Quick question for those who had to go the 190 route looking at NSW and Victoria but on the EOI You can only select one State or any[This isnt a problem for Victoria as you still have to send them a separate application].The challenge is for NSW if i select NSW will they still be able to see my EOI for 190 hence nominate us since they do not have any other means of application for 190 except through EOI with Skill Select.

Anyone to the rescue please,Where is that Brother who got Victoria nomination biko your attention is needed i need mentorship.

TIA

Just select anywhere, so both can see your EOI.
Another option is to create another EOI for another state (not sure about this)
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by teewhysafe(f): 5:36pm On May 14, 2017
I think its better to create separate EOIs for each.

Just to be on the safe side
Alphadoor:

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Clearupspills: 5:46pm On May 14, 2017
Hello guru's in the house,I am new here and have gone thru various posts here.I will like to say congratulations to everyone who made it. I was assessed by TRA but was asked to provide an independent verifiable evidence of where my employers phone number is linked to the business /company. My question is, what kind of documents can one provide? Please @Sujydee, bellong, and other gurus, please help out as I have limited time left to provide the evidence. Many thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 14, 2017
Alphadoor:

Stories that bring Hope when I read it...
Am hopeful grin

Congrats once more...
Your Grant is just around the corner

Thanks bro and a big amen to the grant around the corner. Keep the hope up and alive.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by teewhysafe(f): 6:59pm On May 14, 2017
IMO, company documents that contain this phone number like letterheads, company complimentary card, Employer mailing signatures, company website details etc

Clearupspills:
Hello guru's in the house,I am new here and have gone thru various posts here.I will like to say congratulations to everyone who made it. I was assessed by TRA but was asked to provide an independent verifiable evidence of where my employers phone number is linked to the business /company. My question is, what kind of documents can one provide? Please @Sujydee, bellong, and other gurus, please help out as I have limited time left to provide the evidence. Many thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Cecegal: 7:09pm On May 14, 2017
Hey,

Thanks for your response is this possible with the same exact details and not jeopardise the application in anyway?Pmed you please check.

TIA

teewhysafe:
I think its better to create separate EOIs for each.

Just to be on the safe side
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Cecegal: 7:12pm On May 14, 2017
Thanks am not certain about creating different ones with same details as well.

Alphadoor:

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by teewhysafe(f): 7:17pm On May 14, 2017
None that i am aware of.

Let others chip in though.

Replied your pm btw

Cecegal:

Hey,

Thanks for your response is this possible with the same exact details and not jeopardise the application in anyway?Pmed you please check.

TIA

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Clearupspills: 7:29pm On May 14, 2017
teewhysafe:
IMO, company documents that contain this phone number like letterheads, company complimentary card, Employer mailing signatures, company website details etc

Thanks sincerely for your response.But my reference letter contains my employers phone number and was done on companys letterheaded paper which I submitted to them,yet I was asked to provide an independent verifiable evidence where my employers telephone number is linked to the business/company.
Please,I need more suggestions. plsssss it's urgent my mentors in the house.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by teewhysafe(f): 7:31pm On May 14, 2017
http://www.successmigration.com.au/can-i-submit-more-than-one-eoi-skillselect/

Read up. Its okay submitting multiple eois

teewhysafe:
None that i am aware of.

Let others chip in though.

Replied your pm btw

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by incemay: 8:16pm On May 14, 2017
teewhysafe:
http://www.successmigration.com.au/can-i-submit-more-than-one-eoi-skillselect/

Read up. Its okay submitting multiple eois

@ Cecegal it is possible to submit more than one EOI. It is also advisable to have a seperate EOI signifying interest in NSW only.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Mijac: 8:47pm On May 14, 2017
Mijac:
Dear E-family

Pls I need comments and advice. I studied BEng computer engineeRing. I will b nominating telecoms network engr since I took telecoms courses at undergraduate. Hope I am on d right track.

Pls advice and comments E-family
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Eladua(m): 8:51pm On May 14, 2017
Clearupspills:

I sent u a DM. Pls reply.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Omooloriredade: 9:20pm On May 14, 2017
Clearupspills:

Thanks sincerely for your response.But my reference letter contains my employers phone number and was done on companys letterheaded paper which I submitted to them,yet I was asked to provide an independent verifiable evidence where my employers telephone number is linked to the business/company.
Please,I need more suggestions. plsssss it's urgent my mentors in the house.

Check Google Vconnect and search for your organization there. That's the closest to "Yellow pages". You might be lucky to have the same number as contact number. I think that's should be reliable enough. If not and depending on the size and type of your organization, a CAC record might be the solution.

Official company documents might not fly here because they are not independent (if I got the message clearly)
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by chebyshev(m): 9:39pm On May 14, 2017
@Alphador@ Others

My lady will be going to her school to get a letter stating that her education was taught in English in other to fulfil partner proof of English Language . Which address should the letter be addressed to and is there any specific format as per the content??
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Clearupspills: 9:51pm On May 14, 2017
Omooloriredade:

Check Google Vconnect and search for your organization there. That's the closest to "Yellow pages". You might be lucky to have the same number as contact number. I think that's should be reliable enough. If not and depending on the size and type of your organization, a CAC record might be the solution.

Official company documents might not fly here because they are not independent (if I got the message clearly)

Thank you graciously,but I did a company name search on CAC official portal and found only the name of the company and address. There was no phone number.
I'll appreciate more clarifications please distinguished ladies and gentlemen.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Clearupspills: 9:54pm On May 14, 2017
[quote author=Eladua post=56522989]

I sent u a DM. Pls reply. [/quote

Thanks,please check I have replied you.Thank you.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ikjosh04: 10:26pm On May 14, 2017
baresi22:

Hi dearie,ur situation isnt hopeless.when I got admission in uni after writing jamb for over three times I was happy and at d same time sad.sad cos no money and nobody to assist me.i had to look for a solution. D one that I thought of was scholarship. My friends call me scholarship till today...lol...I applied over ten scholarships and later got one that took me through school.i also used part of the scholarship to assist my siblings.i am currently doing msc in uk through a scholarship. U are very intelligent and I believe u can achieve all ur dreams.u can opt for msc through scholarship or assistantship (u.s) and later do the pr(if necessary).there is nddc,shell,mobil and some scholarships for only female like howard uni in u.s..There are lots of NGOs that only award scholarship to girls especially from africa.I believe in doing things that I
will be proud of even in the latter part of my life.Rome wasnt built in a day,u musnt start with PR.For u to have made such grade required discipline and morals.Pls do not change that cos of condition. Thank you

Pls help ur bro in need ,i nid vital information from u releated to masters degree scholarship abroad, kindly mail me at my email xo we can talk ikjosh04@gmail.com
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SUJYDEE(m): 11:25pm On May 14, 2017
Clearupspills:

Bruv, did TRA actually contacted you after submitting your application... You are very lucky then o because it's against their policy to this.

IMO, I guess you have submitted documents that have shown diff company numbers and they really want to confirm which one is the correct one.

Normally your appointment letter, probation letter, upgrading letter, salary increment letter and recognition letter if any suppose to be same letterhead, and the contact details you give in the employer template suppose to be the same with the ones on the letterhead.

If the company doesn't have website to clarify this, I think the company ID card, your tax clearance ID, in some cases your company products and so on can be useful here. Just think of any source that is not directly from you, third parties documents or what they can verify on their own.

TRA hardly do this bruv, I need collect that your bathing soap o!!!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by babajigga(m): 11:40pm On May 14, 2017
malmo:

Licensing Body for Medical and Allied medicals

https://www.ahpra.gov.au/

Does the skilled immigrants list changed every year or would this current one be used for a very long time?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 2:55am On May 15, 2017
Mijac:

Pls advice and comments E-family

If you can write a convincing CDR for the occupation, yes you can.

@Clearupspills,

I want to believe TRA is requesting for a yellow page publication or business directory which unfortunately is unavailable in our country.

Go with all the advices you have been given and explain to TRA your situation.

If the number is listed on CAC documents at the point of registration, provide them the CAC documents or any government documents.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 2:58am On May 15, 2017
Pmark888:
please i need help

Does she have a qualification in Education?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by duuduu(m): 4:19am On May 15, 2017
@bellong @doyen06 @all I need your candid advice about situation
I have done my ACS assessment for COMPUTER NETWORK AND SYSTEMS ENGINEER it is as follows:

Qualification : AQF degree .... 15 points
Experience: 4years............... 5 points
PROFICIENT ENGLISH(PTE)...10 Points

In all I have 60 points , should I go for NSW nomination? what do u advice... i heard the occupation has reached the ceiling , should i wait till july when there will be a reset? I need your candid advice here , thank you

doyen06:

Point 55 + 5
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by cuttie83: 5:43am On May 15, 2017
chebyshev:
@Alphador@ Others

My lady will be going to her school to get a letter stating that her education was taught in English in other to fulfil partner proof of English Language . Which address should the letter be addressed to and is there any specific format as per the content??

It is better she writes PTE or IELTS because in most cases, CO always request for it.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 7:15am On May 15, 2017
chebyshev:
@Alphador@ Others

It should be addressed to DIBP or To whom it may concern
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 7:19am On May 15, 2017
duuduu:
@bellong @doyen06 @all I need your candid advice about situation
I have done my ACS assessment for COMPUTER NETWORK AND SYSTEMS ENGINEER it is as follows:
In all I have 60 points , should I go for NSW nomination? what do u advice... i heard the occupation has reached the ceiling , should i wait till july when there will be a reset? I need your candid advice here , thank you.

IMO, you should go with NSW for now because, as u mentioned 189 is filled for now, and when it opens by July, you will need 65pts for 263111 (pro-rata bla bla).
Meanwhile give English another attempt (20pts) to boost your current point.
I know this because am also on the same boat, so welcome aboard the Hopeful cruise

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.