Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1204789 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
[quote author=emedy post=58185399]
Hello sir, I'm a pharmacist and I'm very interested securing PR. I have gone through this thread and other reffered sites. But it seems it's a bit complicated for Pharmacists, given the process of registration and all that. .

6 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
@joesh
I sent you a PM, please reply.
Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lakola: 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
koleefem05:

Then you're good to go.
As advised, please check ANZSCO for the requirements of an Agricultural Scientist and allign your CV to relfelct same. You'll also be required to get a statement of service (reference) from the livestock farm you served. A sample template is on the first page of this thread attached by Oga Bellong. I think your undergraduate project should do (personal opinion...I've not been assessed too, although I'm nominating Agricultural Consultant). In all, you should get a positive assessment. Let other gurus and our seniors also advice you.
Thanks bro I will hit the pedal immediately god bless you
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lakola: 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
joesh:
Sure it will.I included my undergraduate research work,but this time the abstract.There are some things we do which when looked at critically,it is a research. For instance, on my fish farm,I had series of issues with the water I use for production.This necessitated several findings and water analysis at Animal care etc. I summed all these up as a research work.Ordinarily,anyone could just let this slip by,but that I used as part of the docs I sent.Willing to drop more hints for you.VETASSESS ain't a joke at all.Got a negative out come first,repackaged, and positive landed on just 3weeks of submitting a reassessment
Wow thank you bro. I will send you a mail now so we could talk better. God bless you
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hi pharnta, please could you help with hints for NT nomination. Commitment letter, proof of funds, etc. Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
koleefem05:

Hi isekise,
This thread is for Australia PR only, maybe you check the Canada thread and direct your question to them as you'll get those with same experience to advise you accordingly.
Regards
Ma wa shey "isekise" nibi

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
koleefem05:
Hi Fam,
Please how legit, fast or genuine is using .etx-ng.com In processing ones transcript Anyone have experience using them
I applied for transcript with them early January thus year.it's too slow.my positive outcome came even when ny transcript was still in transit.in fact,i was busy tracking the trancript not knowing Vetasses had already sent my outcome . after about 6 weeks after I applied for transcript with them and still no news of it being delivered,I had to visit my school to complain.i went there repeatedly for about two weeks..I personally think the etc is just formality and a way if making money.after applying with etc you need to still go to the transcript office of your school and do the needed.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
Pharnta:

I applied for transcript with them early January thus year.it's too slow.my positive outcome came even when ny transcript was still in transit.
Wow!!! Thanks for sharing your experience Pharnta. You mean VETASSESS carried on the assessment without the transcript Does it mean I can upload a copy of my transcript if I have one so as to speed up the process Did they (VETASSESS) later request that your school forward a copy of the transcript to them even after the positive outscome Well, I've gotten the contact of an undergraduate who'll help me follow up physically at FUNAAB. Thanks for sharing
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
[quote author=SegunWamiri post=58327198]Hi pharnta, please could you help with hints for NT nomination.

Commitment letter, proof of funds, etc. Thanks[/q
uote]
OK.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
[quote author=koleefem05 post=58328056]
Wow!!! Thanks for sharing your experience.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
Pharnta:

If you have a copy ,you can upload it.it will be used pending the arrival of the transcript
Ok.
Thank you Pharnta.
I'll keep disturbing them
What occupation did you nominate
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by martinoonline(m): 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
lawland:
You don't need a Transit visa as long you are not leaving the airport

Thanks bro
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
Thanks for the heads up Pharnta.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 11:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
koleefem05:

Ok.
Thank you Pharnta.
I'll keep disturbing them
What occupation did you nominate

Pharnta nominated Pharmacy technician nah. You missed that in his post you this anxious man tongue

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
Kamal474:
Hello, here no one comments about possibility of invitation in next round... I had asked about EOI submitted with 65 points civil engineering on 7 July... anybody plz

Oga bellong has answered you thusly, Civil Engineering ain't as competitive as other branches so u just might, if that invitation round is still open to C.E
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 11:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
My honorable Engineers in the house, plus I need CPD and CV format from any quarters. Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 2:30am On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=Pharnta post=58328072][/quote]

Hhhhmmm Information na raw gold ooh

Thank you bros
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by noscarn91(m): 3:28am On Jul 11, 2017
Pharnta:

Hello pharm emedy.i am a pharmacist on this PR issue.pls don't be discouraged.it looks complicated but it's actually not.what I did in my case, I nominated pharmacy technician and got positive outcome with vetassess in six weeks, I applied for nomination with NT for 489.patiently waiting for my nomination.from my findings I can do all that is needed to register as a retail pharmacist as soon as I land in OZ. I am nominating pharmacy technician majorly because I had 7,7,6,6.5 in IELTS.to nominate retail pharmacist you need minimum of 7 across the four bands in IELTS academic.APharmC requires the academic module.you do not need to write any exam aside IELTS from here.the registration involves exams when u get to OZ.pls do not bury your interest.You don't know how glad i am to see a fellow pharmacist on this thread.u can send me a PM if u need further clarifications.as men of honour we join hands.

God bless people like you Pharm, as men of honour we join hand. Am a pharmacist as well , please can you explain the process of nominating pharmacy technician as a choice, also did you do that this year
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Kamal474: 6:53am On Jul 11, 2017
jayooh:

Oga bellong has answered you thusly, Civil Engineering ain't as competitive as other branches so u just might, if that invitation round is still open to C.E
civil engineering is there in the list
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bimlat: 7:12am On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=toslad post=58313851][/quote]
Thank you for ur assistant.
Pls who has an idea if unilag DLI might be access as part time or not. Pls help ASAP. Thank u
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 11, 2017
SegunWamiri:

you this anxious man tongue
Lol
Ö di easy boss
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
ITA rolling out already..

who has been invited
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by dhesmond(m): 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
Alphadoor:

who has been invited
from the information from australia immigration site most of the skills assessment service is closed for now since 30th of June am waiting for them to reopen so that I can apply....

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by dhesmond(m): 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
good day fellas and bros in notice the skills assessment service for Australia immigration service has been closed since the beginning of this month ..please what van I do to submit my details for assement. ...
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by teewhysafe(f): 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
Brother, na 70 points and above got favored o.
Majorly Accountants, Engineers and IT personnel.

Seems there is a heavy backlog cos they only cleared it till April. No May/June DOE with an invite yet

I stand to be corrected though.

Alphadoor:

who has been invited
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by teewhysafe(f): 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
Which of the Skills assessment service?
dhesmond:
good day fellas and bros in notice the skills assessment service for Australia immigration service has been closed since the beginning of this month ..please what van I do to submit my details for assement. ...
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
teewhysafe:
Brother, na 70 points and above got favored o.
Majorly Accountants, Engineers and IT personnel.

Seems there is a heavy backlog cos they only cleared it till April. No May/June DOE with an invite yet

I stand to be corrected though.

Yes you are on point. That seems to be the situation . 70 points cutoff.
Hopefully we will have more information before the next round.
however some users on immitracker claimed they got invited with may/jun/july DOE

Its not funny oo. DIBP should not do rough play ooo....
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by teewhysafe(f): 5:09pm On Jul 11, 2017
As in ehn. All hopes on August now cos even next round is still dicey

Alphadoor:

Yes you are on point. That seems to be the situation . 70 points cutoff.
Hopefully we will have more information before the next round.
however some users on immitracker claimed they got invited with may/jun/july DOE

Its not funny oo. DIBP should not do rough play ooo.... I don hustle for that 65 tire ooo grin
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Abbey1987: 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
Please house, who can help me with Australian student visa fee payment.. I will pay in naira immediately
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Cognito79: 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
Abbey1987:
Please house, who can help me with Australian student visa fee payment.. I will pay in naira immediately

You can use GTB naira card. They now allow up to $1000 dollar limit for online transaction. Student visa fee is $550AUD.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Kamal474: 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
Alphadoor:

who has been invited
not invited �
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Cecegal: 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
No occupation ceiling for this year yet?�

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.