Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1208676 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by oluolu23(m): 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
spyroxy1:

You must first nominate an occupation - identify what your type of work is called and assess through TRA
thanks for ur rapid response. pls how do I start, because I 've gone through the comments here but I couldn't find the portal or website to start with.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by piusford: 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
@Lalaazo and ZoeW,

Congratulations. More grace to finish well.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by oluolu23(m): 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
please have been willing to ask. can a weac certificate holder and a trade test certificate apply understand any of these programs. if yes .... what are the things I need to know about and things to do. then again..... what are my chances. your contributions are highly welcome sir and ma.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by greeneophyte: 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
Massive congrats Lalaazo!

I wish you a worthwhile sojourn in the land down under, as you prepare to relocate.

I'm tapping into your testimony too. I lodged on May 10. Hopefully my grant is cooking as well.

Some quick questions: Are you a single applicant or with a family? Did you claim work experience points?

lalaazo:

No be small thing oh@ Doyen06; I kept on checking immiaccount on a daily basis until 3 days ago I gave up. 104 days of fingers crossed expectations, woke up and saw the dibp mail.
@Zoew congrats,
@ e-family I can't seem to thank you all enough, every info here counts.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
hello house..it appears some 70 pointers are getting nominated for various occupations.i.e 261111

Maybe someone else can confirm this...i checked immitracker..

Looks like good news to me!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lalaazo: 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
greeneophyte:
Massive congrats Lalaazo!

Some quick questions: Are you a single applicant or with a family? Did you claim work experience points?

Yes I claimed 10points for work experience, no work verification was done to the best of my knowledge and we are a family of 3 grin.
Spouse and a child.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 2:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
lalaazo:

Yes I claimed 10points for work experience, no work verification was done to the best of my knowledge and we are a family of 3 grin.
Spouse and a child.
Congrats bro. Tell Peter Dutton & Malcolm Turnbull that we're on the way.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Prolivingproof(m): 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
lalaazo:

Spouse and a child.
Congrats, may your Grant open more grants and positive assessment for others IJN.

5 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
I thank you all for your valuable contributions and enjoin all applicants still expecting grant to keep trusting in God; He is able. . . . . . .
[/quote]
Congrats Lazarus

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by wisemen045(m): 3:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
toslad:
Hello wismen045,

ICAN transcript is the easiest to get. You go to Ebute-metta, pay 10k and apply.

I think it takes about 1 week or so to get.

My response to your PM was not successful.

Thanks. PM is failing. Do I have to request/go in person? I am not in Lagos.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Omooloriredade: 3:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
lalaazo:
my visa case was finalized in the early hours of this morning; 09 Aug 2017.

Congratulations. It ended well. Wish you the best in Oz. Represent us well.
Wow! Such a long time we had this kind of news on this thread.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
spyroxy1:

New south wales for the state nomination (489) and Any for (190).

Any implication please?
Or the other way round, NSW for 190 oand any for regional 489?
Guess you are writing what you don't mean.
No implication though, was just asking. Learnt it's better to specify states when filling out the forms, perhaps it aids quick selection .who knows?

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by spyroxy1(m): 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
jayooh:

Or the other way round, NSW for 190 oand any for regional 489?
Guess you are writing what you don't mean.
No implication though, was just asking. Learnt it's better to specify states when filling out the forms, perhaps it aids quick selection .who knows?

yeah... brain working and anticipating faster smiley smiley
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by afolaseg: 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
lalaazo:

Spouse and a child.

Congrat bro.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
@ lalaazo: many congrats. Sooo happy for you. This gladens my heart and reawakens hope as things were beginning to go too silent undecidedon the thread
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by OzyMigrant: 6:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
lalaazo:

I thank you all for your valuable contributions and enjoin all applicants still expecting grant to keep trusting in God; He is able. . . . . . .

Congrats bro.......wish you and your family a blissful life in Australia.

I'm taking your Grant as glad tidings!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Prolivingproof(m): 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
afolaseg:

Congrat bro.

Your own is loading. I think you both lodged at about the same time?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Pmachine: 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
Please House help with information concerning speaking components on PTE-A and ietls
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by praiseisgood: 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
Congratulations to @ Zoew on your ITA.

Congrats @ Lalaazo on your grant. May you flourish and prosper in the land of your sojourn. Amin
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by afolaseg: 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
Prolivingproof:

Your own is loading. I think you both lodged at about the same time?

Thanks bro.. Cant wait for the good news. Any update about your Gold practice test? Have you written it?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lalaazo: 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
mamajaz:

Congrats bro. Tell Peter Dutton & Malcolm Turnbull that we're on the way.
Mama d Mama, @ surest mamajaz; I throway backie for you in my humble small picking voice. cheesy

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sofi05(m): 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
Congratulations!!! @lalaazo.

Been waiting since January. May God remember us all soon too. Amen.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by disectur(m): 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
Congratulations mate. That's a long wait and I'm so prayerful that mine won't be as long. It's the wait that kills you. Good luck and God speed. Your testimony has opened the floodgate of grants in Jesus name.
lalaazo:
PR application timeline

IELTS date: 07 Jan 2017
IELTS Result(7.5): 19 Jan 2017
SSSI Assessment: 24 Feb 2017
Positive Assessment :07 Mar 2017
EOI submission :13 Mar 2017
ITA Sub(189) :15 Mar 2017
Sub(189) submission :26 Apr 2017
HAP I. D. generated :27 Apr 2017
Medical Examination :02 May 2017
Medicals Uploaded :04 May 2017
PR Visa Grant :09 Aug 2017**
Initial Entry Date :04 May 2018
GSM Adelaide

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ItsYourFriend: 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
lalooz:

Congratulations mate

Hi @lalooz, congratulations on your grant. I have an observation though, the initial entry date is next May, why is that? Were u the one that chose May 2018 as your entry date or they decided that for you? If they did, me think it's far, but they know better.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ItsYourFriend: 11:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
Please someone should answer this question: is the AUD 3670 charged after ITA for the principal applicant alone or does it cover for spouse too? Better still, does it cover for both the principal applicant and his family members as spelt out on the application form?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 11:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
PA alone! Ourfriend cheesy

ItsYourFriend:
Please someone should answer this question: is the AUD 3670 charged after ITA for the principal applicant alone or does it cover for spouse too? Better still, does it cover for both the principal applicant and his family members as spelt out on the application form?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jukeblam(m): 1:05am On Aug 10, 2017
Congrats ZoeW, Congrats Lalooz!
The thread had been bereft of 'jumping' news for a while!

ItsYourFriend:

Hi @lalooz, congratulations on your grant. I have an observation though, the initial entry date is next May, why is that? Were u the one that chose May 2018 as your entry date or they decided that for you? If they did, me think it's far, but they know better.

IED is the cutoff date you must make first entry into Oz by, otherwise you forfeit the visa; not the first date you are permitted to enter.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lalaazo: 6:29am On Aug 10, 2017
ItsYourFriend:

IED is usually 1 yr from the day PCC or medicals was done.or whichever comes first most times.

however; my PCC was March 21st while medicals was May 4th. But should the two documents expire before decision is made ; DIBP may give 6months after visa grant as IED. Saw a scenario like that on expat forum.

*** on expat forum an applicant was given one month after grant as IED; he wrote to GSM brisbane and this was waived for him, no IED given(Adelaide team received his application, while Brisbane team issued his grant).

@Jukeblam: you are on point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by H2oo(m): 7:43am On Aug 10, 2017
toslad:
Sorry I am just seeing this.

When did you qualify and which year did you finish from OOU?

PM me (I hope I will be able to reply the PM) let's see if you can use what I have.

Thanks a lot for your response. I qualified in 2009, same year I graduated. Thanks to God, I eventually got the syllabus from an old friend. I'm only looking for the ICAN professional syllabus. I'd have sent u a pm but I dont know why its disabled on my account. I'd open another one and try to contact you. Thanks a million.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 7:51am On Aug 10, 2017
All who have submitted EOIs for state nomination, should please re-quote and state their info so we can track state progress to see how they are rolling out their ITAs, using the format:
Moniker Occupation points state nominated date

Example

xyz Accountants 65 Victoria 25/0717
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by toslad: 9:24am On Aug 10, 2017
I think you send a mail to membership.

I don't have their mail readily but go to the website you should get a way round it or better still get their number and call.

I wish this pm thing isnt failing.

wisemen045:

Thanks. PM is failing. Do I have to request/go in person? I am not in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by toslad: 9:43am On Aug 10, 2017
If you are in Lagos, go to the ICAN library in Ebute-metta. 2009 should be very easy to get.

H2oo:

Thanks a lot for your response. I qualified in 2009, same year I graduated. Thanks to God, I eventually got the syllabus from an old friend. I'm only looking for the ICAN professional syllabus. I'd have sent u a pm but I dont know why its disabled on my account. I'd open another one and try to contact you. Thanks a million.

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.