Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1204912 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by wisemen045(m): 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
masonkz:
Please ooo. I've checked but still not sure if this has been answered here.

Will they assess both my ICAN and my B.Sc (Accounting) certificates differently, hence leading to higher scores, or they will just assess both which will lead to just the usual score for B.Sc. I'd appreciate someone's response on this. I intend opting for External Auditor. Thanks

Masters Toslad and Praiseisgood,

kindly assist help answer the quoted. I am also interested in the answer.

Thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by wisemen045(m): 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
mamajaz:
Hello house, a friend of mine wrote IELTS about 6 or 7 weeks ago and had LRWS 9,9,8.5, 6.5, hence was devastated. We thus begged him to appeal his score ( since he told them he stutters/ stammers). Interestingly, his results were released again and his speaking module was jerked up to 7.5. I thus want to encourage anyone cheated of bands by IELTS to challenge them fast. The final results may take up to 6 weeks to be released but if increased it will be testimony time for the concerned persons.
More of such testimonies abound on the IELTS thread in this forum.

Amen. I second your view.

I just submitted a request for remark. I was scored 6.5 in writing and still got a band score of 7.5. I believe it will end in praise.

Thanks Praiseisgood.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Titiogunwa(f): 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
teewhysafe:
Laidera, Ibadan. Morning session. Bought voucher from David, Pearson Ikeja.

Ukeas was short one point 3 times. Bought all 3 vouchers from Rachel..
We had to change all our strategies the 4th time.

Please do you know any Pte academic test taking centre in Lagos with reputable success rates. Don't know if it was the Ukeas-Rachael ish, but was off 3 points sad
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
wisemen045:

Masters Toslad and Praiseisgood,

kindly assist help answer the quoted. I am also interested in the answer.

Thanks.

Thank you.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
MofePR:

Sister we are following you bumper to bumper. Please carry us along oo.
cc AussieMrs
Yes my persons. God go help us all and make us laugh at last.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
Titiogunwa:

Please do you know any Pte academic test taking centre in Lagos with reputable success rates. I have fallen victim to the Ukeas-Rachael ish. Was off 3 points sad
Surulere
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by rinzylee(m): 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
tehan:
Gudday everyone pls i was thinking while i wait for my assessing body which is medical laboratory science ( till next year march before i will be thru with dem) ,what is my hubby chance with is HND ACCOUNTING if he goes on to assess with CPA Australia AND pls has anyone assess with them and was sucessful with hnd.

Hello ma. please can I DM you? am a Physiotherapist
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Titiogunwa(f): 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
mamajaz:

Surulere

Thank you
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by praiseisgood: 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
@masonkz,

The assessing body (CPA in this instance) will assess if your qualification is comparable to Australian Bachelor's Degree. Hence, it will not lead to higher points.

Please it is advisable you submit all your (relevant) qualifications for assessment.

The point calculator is relevant in calculating your points and I think PHD if you have one will get you higher points.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by teewhysafe(f): 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
Truth is just prepare well and pray hard. The same location some could not get their desired point is the same others are getting 20 points.

Boo wrote in Surulere once before running back to UKEAS. Result was worse than UKEAS.

So jst weigh all your options. All the best.

Titiogunwa:

Thank you
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by johnsir(m): 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2017
Occupation -Teaching
MLTSSL - ANZSCO CODE 241411 AITSL1
STSOL- ANZSCO CODE 241311 AITSL 1
Checking i have scored 55points please which pathway should i focus on
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by everG: 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
SegunWamiri:
Your offer letters from the three bodies would be useful only as supporting documents. You still need to get a reference letter from the ones possible hereby enlisting our job descriptions. Also include some of JD of your intended occupation as highlighted by ANZSCO. My assumption is that you intend to nominate Customer services manager so be sure to carefully comb VETASSESS's website for more information.

All the best

will the reference letter be on the company's letter head if is to b written by my line manager cos getting the HR to give reference letters and address to vetassess might raise questions on ur loyalty to the comany
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 4:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
everG:
presently I can get reference letter from this present company am outsourced to , the first one was like an arrangement by the company to cut cost and curb unionism . How does ds help my accessment.

Is the first organisation still in existence? If yes, you can attempt to get reference from them as well. If not, a statutory declaration plus the offer letter you have with you would be utilized to cover for those years of experience.

BTW, do you have pay slips and bank statements reflecting payment of salary by these employers?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Abbylee: 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
Hello,

I'm new here and would like to ask a few questions.

After these processes; writing ielts, assessing occupation, if i am invited to apply, how much will PR cost? Can someone help with the cost implication from start to finish? For assessment with VETASSESS, etc? What is the POF required? What form can the POF be in? When does POF come in? I am a bit confused

Thank you.

Amicable24:

Oga Bellong, can you please make changes to this as some things have changed since July 2017. Can you edit and update please?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by chytai(f): 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
Hello, please we want to submit our application for assessment to TRA and they mentioned taxation documents, i want to know if we can submit only our taxation payment receipts instead of tax clearance documents. Please we need answers from the people that have gotten positive assessment from TRA and other gurus in the house.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by everG: 5:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
SegunWamiri:

Is the first organisation still in existence? If yes, you can attempt to get reference from them as well. If not, a statutory declaration plus the offer letter you have with you would be utilized to cover for those years of experience.

BTW, do you have pay slips and bank statements reflecting payment of salary by these employers?

chairman tnx 4 d special interest on my case. please if i make my line manager who is an employee of the company our outsourcing company is under contract with write the reference letter cos i work with him directly will it b gud, i have been working with her since my NYSC as my boss.
will the reference letter be on her companies letter head.
i have bank statement to cover for all the period showing salaries and bonus paid
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by toslad: 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
masonkz, CA is not AUD 170 for full assessment. It is about 610. Not sure how much it is now. AUD170 is actually for reassessment. Please go through the site again to be sure.

masonkz:

Thank you.

I am also wondering why the difference in costs of assessment between CA and CPAA. CPAA is saying AU$ 473 for assessment while the form on CA's website is reading AU$170 . Please is there something that CPAA is doing differently that CA is not doing?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
@ Abylee: I see you have done a bit of reading but there's still work to do. All of the information you have requested is available on the relevant bodies' websites.

What's your family size? It would determine overall cost. If you're a single applicant, N2m apart from your settlement fund should be adequate. Also, show of POF is dependent on the subclass you're going for and the state in which you intend to seek sponsorship. If your occupation is available on 189, there's no need for POF

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lakola: 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
Good day all; I'm an animal scientist who wishes to start his assesment with vetasse; the only experience I have is the nysc experience in a livestock farm. I was paid cash at hand by the fame and bank by nysc; I would love to ask if my application can fly. Thanks for your responses
Please people help me
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by oknee: 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
rinzylee:
Good morning Family.... I appreciate the OP and everyone who has been contributing meaningfully here.
please I want to know if there's any Physiotherapist who has either successfully gained PR or is still in the process of doing so on this thread. please you could mention Me so we would have a personal chat. Am stuck somewhere, I need some clarification. God bless you all
Physiotherapist assessment is very long, involves exam you have to take in Australia. A person i know used exercise instructor or sonething related to that for pr , don't know if it is still available in the list. You can check it out. She was sponsored by south Australia and got her visa.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by disectur(m): 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2017
Where have all the grants gone? What is DIBP doing to my Nigerian brothers and sisters?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bamz(m): 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
Titiogunwa:

Please do you know any Pte academic test taking centre in Lagos with reputable success rates. I have fallen victim to the Ukeas-Rachael ish. Was off 3 points sad

Hello,

I'd like to know if you've gotten your voucher because I'm having a bit of a challenge getting one.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Titiogunwa(f): 8:17pm On Aug 17, 2017
Bamz:

Hello,

I'd like to know if you've gotten your voucher because I'm having a bit of a challenge getting one.

Was able to pay so i didn't have to use a voucher
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
Titiogunwa:

How were you able to achieve that.
Are you in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by MofePR: 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
Alphadoor:
August 9th : 3rd round result is out.

It's still a no 70.. No ITA scenario

Hello,

Please any idea on the point in use for nurses? The occupational ceiling is about 17,000. Does this mean a nurse with EOI of 60 points could be considered first before an accountant with 75 points assuming they both have the same DOE?

cc Mamajaz, AussieMrs, Bellong
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Titiogunwa(f): 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
Alphadoor:

How were you able to achieve that.
Are you in Nigeria

Yh I am but my sister who isn't helped me pay with her card
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Prolivingproof(m): 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
MofePR:

Hello,

Please any idea on the point in use for nurses? The occupational ceiling is about 17,000. Does this mean a nurse with EOI of 60 points could be considered first before an accountant with 75 points assuming they both have the same DOE?

Yes, but also depends on the number of nurses with points greater or equal to 60 points on the same DOE.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by oscarpellenchy: 8:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
Titiogunwa:

Pls more info on this, how did you go about it pls? Mastercard or which option?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 8:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
MofePR:

Hello,

Based on 2016/17 trend your simulation would have been a yes for the nurse
But
Based on the current trend... It's 70 points for nurses and still likely to get ITA before acct with 75 with same DOE.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Michaelamo: 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
Bamz:

Hello,

You can contact @majiouk2002, he can help you with payments.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bamz(m): 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
Michaelamo:

You can contact @majiouk2002, he can help you with payments.

Oh thank you, I will send him a PM.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by MofePR: 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
Alphadoor:

Based on 2016/17 trend your simulation would have been a yes for the nurse
But
Based on the current trend... It's 70 points for nurses and still likely to get ITA before acct with 75 with same DOE.

Thanks.

This is shocking o

We have been thinking 60 points will get ITA easily in view of the high occupational ceiling for nurses.

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.