Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1212141 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by KayVutton: 11:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
udz:

I will send u free of charge. Just reply with ur email.

Hello UDZ please assist with the pte materials. Ziglarmercy@gmail.com.
Thanks a lot.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Hephziebah(f): 12:11am On Oct 15, 2017
You are better off assessing with your Animal Science degree because if you assess as an accountant, only your post-qualification experience will be recognized. Considering your accounting Bsc is 2017, you will lose out on experience points. As long as you can get invited with the minimum points on your Animal Science degree, then, you are good to go.

Horticulturist:
I am a graduate of Animal Science - graduated 2010 but I have over 4years cognate experience in accounting (Big4 trained)

Due to the high points (85) required for accounting, can I assess my BSc in Animal Sciences only? and ignore the 4-year work experience?

Cuz my Bsc and experience do not match. someone should please help

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Cognito79: 1:27am On Oct 15, 2017
Hephziebah:
You are better off assessing with your Animal Science degree because if you assess as an accountant, only your post-qualification experience will be recognized. Considering your accounting Bsc is 2017, you will lose out on experience points. As long as you can get invited with the minimum points on your Animal Science degree, then, you are good to go.

Wrong advice...

He stands no chance of a positive assessment with VETASSES because he doesn't have any agricultural related experience.

He should stick with the accounting.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by happy4lucy: 3:19am On Oct 15, 2017
Hello, please help a friend!

She is a graduate of Accounting and also have ICAN but post 7yrs experience in IT world...

Please what is her options?

How can she be accessed and which body!

Thank you!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ladon7: 5:33am On Oct 15, 2017
Good evening, Pls i Av gone tru the list, my occupation is on MLTSSL, I studied industrial chemistry n there is chemist on the list, I Av 6years work experience with a government parastatal and three years in a private firm where I was been paid by hand. Pls Wat r the steps I need to take. I av done ielts n had 7 in LSWR . Pls what r my chances. I need to know if my the next step n my chances, plss
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by dannycrane77: 6:16am On Oct 15, 2017
Kempguy47:

Hi, you can only claim points from work experience that has been validated by the assessment body (in this case EA) The years of experience is boldly written on the outcome letter and that's the years of experience that you can claim in your application with DIBP.

Please o, I don't have tax certificate, just payslips and company reference letter + account statement if need be. Is this sufficient to prove work experience. Has any1 in the house been sucessful both in assessment n visa without tax certificate.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 15, 2017
Hephziebah:
Cognito79:
Wrong advice...
He stands no chance of a positive assessment with VETASSES because he doesn't have any agricultural related experience.

Both of you are right. You looked at it from two different perspectives. However, since he has a degree in Animal Science, the best bet is to assess as an Agricultural Scientist/Consultant. I did it, and it came out positive.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 7:55am On Oct 15, 2017
Cognito79:

Wrong advice...

[quote[quote author=Hephziebah post=61430484]You are better off assessing with your Animal Science degree because if you assess as an accountant, only your post-qualification experience will be recognized. Considering your accounting Bsc is 2017, you will lose out on experience points. As long as you can get invited with the minimum points on your Animal Science degree, then, you are good to go.

author=koleefem05 post=61432836]

Both of you are right. You looked at it from two different perspectives. However, since he has a degree in Animal Science, the best bet is to assess as an Agricultural Scientist/Consultant by packaging I did it, and it came out positive.

With accounting at 75 points.. I don't see you nailing the points without experience points (at least 5yrs).
As koleefam05 mentioned. Animal science with packaging should do it for you, also I hope your age gives you 30pts, Then 20pts in English.....15 for Education.....thats 65 w/o work experience.
I will suggest you do a points calculator also b4 proceeding.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by zanyzara: 8:36am On Oct 15, 2017
Ladon7:
Good evening, Pls i Av gone tru the list, my occupation is on MLTSSL, I studied industrial chemistry n there is chemist on the list, I Av 6years work experience with a government parastatal and three years in a private firm where I was been paid by hand. Pls Wat r the steps I need to take. I av done ielts n had 7 in LSWR . Pls what r my chances. I need to know if my the next step n my chances, plss

Chemist is not qualified for 189, 190 and 489 visa presently. Check whether your job descriptions fit that of chemistry technician as that is being nominated for 190 in Tas and SA.

Zany.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by KayVutton: 9:54am On Oct 15, 2017
Onaolorundun:
Hi udz I got your message but there is no link or attachment to the pte material, kindly resend the link. Thanks

Hi Ona please send the pte material to me ziglarmercy@gmail.com
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Justwatch: 11:05am On Oct 15, 2017
Good day family, I have BSc chemical engineering from a university in Nigeria with 9 years working experience in oil and gas firm in Nigeria. Presently am in the UK, can I start the the PR process from here in the UK or it has to be in Nigeria? Then what's the first step to take. Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 11:10am On Oct 15, 2017
Horticulturist, let koleefem05 guide you through the process, your positive is nearer than you can thinknof. Send him a pm and keep flowing, he is the second in command to Teejay80 when it comes to packaging.

4 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by zanyzara: 11:16am On Oct 15, 2017
Justwatch:
Good day family, I have BSc chemical engineering from a university in Nigeria with 9 years working experience in oil and gas firm in Nigeria. Presently am in the UK, can I start the the PR process from here in the UK or it has to be in Nigeria? Then what's the first step to take. Thanks
Yes you can! The first step to take is to read page 0 of this thread.

Zany.

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Kempguy47: 11:19am On Oct 15, 2017
dannycrane77:

Please o, I don't have tax certificate, just payslips and company reference letter + account statement if need be. Is this sufficient to prove work experience. Has any1 in the house been sucessful both in assessment n visa without tax certificate.

Yes, what you have should do. I also didn't submit tax certificates and I got positive response and PR eventually.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Justwatch: 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
zanyzara:

Yes you can! The first step to take is to read page 0 of this thread.

Zany.
Thanks Am I doing Competency Demonstration Report +
Relevant Skilled Employment Assessment or only Cdr??
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by zanyzara: 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
Justwatch:

It actually depends on you. Check the previous page to read different opinion on this. Then you make your choice.

Zany.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bodyco: 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
oknee:

Aims recognised your whole experience. You can only apply as mlt, mls is open for those that passes the assessment examination
For now, northern territory and queensland are sponsoring mlt. My advice is to go for queensland. They are fast in their turn around time and can sponsor you for 190. NT will give u only 489 after about 3 months of applying with them.
In terms of the proof of funds for queensland, you are only required to show proof of a certain amount. Build your acct and you are good to go.
Cheers.
Please, can you kindly help with any contact here in Nigeria that can help..
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Dikachi12: 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
Congrats bro on ur Grant... Plz how many points did u gather before u wia issued an ITA... I want to use my uncles water treatment company to claim 3yrs experience in Chemical engineering... Mind u I never worked there but they can giv me all the documents I need... But my fear is DIBP.. Dnt know hw far they can go in trying to vet experience... Plz wat and wat did they ask from you or wat exactly did u provide them with fr them to be satisfied with ur experience claims... Plz I need ur guidance so that I won't make mistake wia am trying to acquire points and get banned... Thank waiting for ur reply
kamotisha:

Yea....i understand...to each his own. I assessed my work experience and I have no regrets. I know people that were denied because they did not have all they needed to back up their experience and so their years were cut down. If you have all your documents, you can leave it to the discretion of DIBP. Like I said, to each his own. Assessing my work experience worked for me and my Grant is with me.
All the best!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Dikachi12: 1:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hello udz... U hvnt resent to me ooo... No attachment whatsoever on the mail u sent me.. My email once again =youngkachi87@gmail.com thanks in advance
udz:

I have resent it to everyone again. Sorry for the delay. .. Busy schedules. .. Used my phone to forward earlier.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
@koleefe05 please a sis is urgently in need of your help. I can see that you are fully around
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
mamajaz:
Horticulturist, let koleefem05 guide you through the process, your positive is nearer than you can thinknof. Send him a pm and keep flowing, he is the second in command to Teejay80 when it comes to packaging.
Mama the Mama, you’re the coach. Your inspiration no be here.
@ngoziglori and atiteb4, mailer demon on replying your mails. Please just add atyahoodotcom to my username.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
koleefem05:

@ngoziglori and atiteb4, mailer demon on replying your mails. Please just add atyahoodotcom to my username.
I just PM you oooh, abeg answer my call

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
nkechima:

I just PM you oooh, abeg answer my call
I saw it...tried replying...mailer demon things...just add atyahoodotcom to my username

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by atiteb4: 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
koleefem05:

i just messaged you through youR yahoomail sir. Kindly reply.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
koleefem05:

I saw it...tried replying...mailer demon things...just add atyahoodotcom to my username
I have done that please check your mail. Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by efosases: 2:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
Good day NL. Please i need PTE materials. here is my mail (efosases@yahoo.co.uk)
Onaolorundun:
Hi, pls I need the PTE material, my email is glomona09@gmail.com. thanks so much
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Chinlov: 3:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
Pls has anyone successfully had their skills assessed by AIM- Australia Institute of Management? Pls assist me.

Thank you
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by kamotisha: 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
Justwatch:

Download the EA MSA booklet and read through. I'm sure you will have the answers to your questions.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by KayVutton: 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
KayVutton:

Hello udz please assist with the pte materials. Ziglarmercy@gmail.com.
Thanks a lot.
udz please come to my rescue.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by kamotisha: 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
Dikachi12:
Congrats bro on ur Grant... Plz how many points did u gather before u wia issued an ITA... I want to use my uncles water treatment company to claim 3yrs experience in Chemical engineering... Mind u I never worked there but they can giv me all the documents I need... But my fear is DIBP.. Dnt know hw far they can go in trying to vet experience... Plz wat and wat did they ask from you or wat exactly did u provide them with fr them to be satisfied with ur experience claims... Plz I need ur guidance so that I won't make mistake wia am trying to acquire points and get banned... Thank waiting for ur reply

I assessed my work experience with EA and I submitted the same documents I used for my assessment fire my application with DIBP. I submitted my pay slips, reference letter from my company stating at least 5 of my duties (these duties must portray that you are a practicing chemical engineer, my pension records and tax records.
I had no CO contact and so I guess all I submitted plus the fact that EA has assessed my experience convinced them.
If you have a good relationship with your Uncle, he should be able to cover for you just in case he is contacted. You must however package it well.
All the best.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 6:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
bornlegend:
Hello Fam!

Just realized that it is HARD to get recent job adverts for Engineering technologist since it is a requirement for Tasmania state sponsorship to provide at least 5 recent job adverts on the occupation within the last 6 weeks. Any help available? I have combed some popular Australian job engines but to no avail.
I'm needing this too

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by zanyzara: 7:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
jayooh:

I'm needing this too
Have you concluded with your assessor?

Zany.

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.