Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1206124 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by niceoneboy: 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
Can I use Assessment for done for a certain state in another state EOI? e.g I did quoted SA when applying for Assessment now have decided to apply to NT will my assessment be accepted.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by oknee: 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
ejimjesus:

Good morning, please I am a medical laboratory scientist and have scheduled PTE-A. What is the first step I should take after my PTE-A result is out? I saw that NSW is sponsoring
After your english exams, prepare for assessment. Visit aims.org.au to get the requirements. Focus on getting all your work exp recognised for now.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by oknee: 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
morakky:
Hello All,

I want to claim 5yrs work experience. My question is am I going to provide 5yrs payslips or just six months.
Provide as much evidence as you can. If possible, get at least 4 payslips for each year.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by authenticdmj(m): 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
oknee:

After your english exams, prepare for assessment. Visit aims.org.au to get the requirements. Focus on getting all your work exp recognised for now.

please mr Oknee, what advice can you give me to get all my job experience recognized by AIMS. i wok in a place where our salary is not regular, payslips can only be shown for only the months they paid. i will get the reference letter for sure, but then i like to ask that on our letterhead, the email is gmail (this is a teaching hospital). I just need comment on how to get my 8 years work experience recognized. thank you.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by oknee: 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
Kingbukaz:

@ Oknee, bellong, and others, please, can a reference letter from a company with no functional website but its registered fly for ACWA assessment? Please others that have assessed with other assessment body should comment also

Secondly, please what if the company is not registered? Will it still fly?

Well for me, i think having a letter from a company with functional website goes a long way in establishing the authenticity of the company. If they have a need to verify your employment, they can easily get contact details from there. It happened in my own case.
Nonetheless, you can include all you have during the assessment. If they have further queries, you will surely be contacted.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by spiceeamiee(f): 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
Good afternoon house. Can someone please help me with the steps and document requirements for a tourist visa to Australia? I went on Teleperformance website but was not able to view the list of documents. Your help will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Cottyekundayo(m): 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
spiceeamiee:
Good afternoon house. Can someone please help me with the steps and document requirements for a tourist visa to Australia? I went on Teleperformance website but was not able to view the list of documents. Your help will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Your search should start from border.gov.au .
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ejimjesus: 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
oknee:

Thanks but please Is the assessment going to be a written exam?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Kingbukaz: 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
oknee:

Well for me, i think having a letter from a company with functional website goes a long way in establishing the authenticity of the company. If they have a need to verify your employment, they can easily get contact details from there. It happened in my own case.
Nonetheless, you can include all you have during the assessment. If they have further queries, you will surely be contacted.
Thanks alot
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Kingbukaz: 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
oknee:

Thanks a lot
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Rett0: 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
jayooh:

No associate degree but I believe God to see me through... was it draftperson u applied for too or some other occupation? What's their concern if one has bsc but decides to do the work of a diploma holder?

Not draftsperson. The issue is there are some courses taken at Associate level that we didn't take that Bsc level.

I thought it was stated sometimes ago that u can assess for occupations with lower or trade requirements and still use your BSC to claim maximum points at DIBP stage?

You can use a lower qualification for assessment and claim max points with your Bsc. But I doubt you can use your Bsc for level 2 assessment.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
Alphadoor:

Details Details details

what occupation are you nominating?
what year did you graduate and what school ...both OND and BSC?
How many years of experience do you have or claiming?

the answer to your question is complicated and simple at the same time with ACS if you want to get more than positive assessment result, cc misoke : azy123.

The highest qualification..which happens to be an ICT major
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
webmaster3:

@misoke.

Graduating Year: 1999 for OND, 2004 for Bsc
Years of Experience: 8 Years.
Can you share with me your email address if possible?

sorry dear..ve not checked in for a while..@alphadoor has already addressed your concerns.

I think you should assess just the BSc..its an ICT major ..if you do both theres still no harm.
But like @alphadoor earlier said , you must align your JD to tally with the ANZsco JD..

Best of luck!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by KIKIADE: 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
what are the process of claiming it or one will just include the higher qualification(s) and claim the max points
Rett0:

You can use a lower qualification for assessment and claim max points with your Bsc. But I doubt you can use your Bsc for level 2 assessment.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bamz(m): 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
afolaseg:
For those who Pm me for PTE Practice Gold Test, i want to inform you i now have Gold test in stock. Get it now and write the test to know your stand before going for the real PTE exam. You can PM me to grab your copy now..

Cc:Tee79
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bligs: 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
frank043:

I beg to disagree. Masters by research is FREE. I have three friends running the program there, I have been on this for over a year now. So long as you are offered admission, you won't pay any KOBO. So long as one gets a supervisor (Dr or Prof) willing to supervise. If it's masters by coursework or taught, I will agree that it ain't free to all.
Are you referring to scholarship or what? Bro, if you are an international student without scholarship, you are going to pay full for your master of research.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by KIKIADE: 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
visit their site and download the application form. u will also see all the documents needed. payslips,school certificates,transcripts, employment reference letter,bank statement,PFA statement etc. Any document that can support your claims of years of experience, qualification and job duties.
chytai:

Please sir, can you state the documents you submitted to TRA for assessment.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Akachukwu123: 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
afolaseg:
For those who Pm me for PTE Practice Gold Test, i want to inform you i now have Gold test in stock. Get it now and write the test to know your stand before going for the real PTE exam. You can PM me to grab your copy now..

Please can u send me an email on onyejekwulumakaa@yahoo.com in regards to how I can get the PTE ACADEMIC study materials.

Thank you

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by afolaseg: 4:46pm On Oct 18, 2017
Mr Bams, He has gotten one. Did you refer him for the pte gold test?

Bamz:

Cc:Tee79
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bamz(m): 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
afolaseg:
Mr Bams, He has gotten one. Did you refer him for the pte gold test?

Affirmative sir
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Rett0: 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
KIKIADE:
what are the process of claiming it or one will just include the higher qualification(s) and claim the max points

You'll claim points for that while filling your eoi and provide proof of degree to dibp during visa application.
I guess degree must be related to occupation.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bodyco: 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
oknee:

If you have two years experience, inclusive of your internship, you are good to go. Visit aims.org.au to find out the requirements for assessment. If there is anything you don't understand, don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks bro... Really appreciate. I have sent you an email
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by nikkycool(f): 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
niceoneboy:
Can I use Assessment for done for a certain state in another state EOI? e.g I did quoted SA when applying for Assessment now have decided to apply to NT will my assessment be accepted.
Please our gurus in the house,kindly respond to this question as I need to know for my brother.Thank you.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bodyco: 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
jukeblam:

Are they on some kind of sponsorship? Do(es) the supervisor(s) have a grant wherein the school fees is offset? Did they get an Australian government scholarship? There are some schools that automatically consider all research degree applicants for a scholarship when applying for admission (e.g. Unimelb https://scholarships.unimelb.edu.au/awards/graduate-research-scholarships) - while some don't grant automatic consideration and you've got to apply for scholarship separately from admission application (e.g. UWA); also, research area too could determine if one gets the scholarship after automatic consideration even. Quite a handful of variables apply actually.

If you can, try to clarify what scenarios apply to your friends; then the picture will be clearer. And you can share your findings here to help whoever would need it. So someone doesn't get international student admission into a research degree at UWA and just assume there will be no fees to be paid.
There are some schools that automatically consider all research degree applicants for a scholarship when applying for admission (e.g. Unimelb https://scholarships.unimelb.edu.au/awards/graduate-research-scholarships).. Please, does it mean if one is able to secure admission then, he will automatically get the scholarship.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by adeomoade: 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
niceoneboy:
I will advise you to create another EOI. Use a different email address. Remember you are to delete one once you get ITA from the other.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by babylove01: 7:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
jayooh:

No associate degree but I believe God to see me through... was it draftperson u applied for too or some other occupation? What's their concern if one has bsc but decides to do the work of a diploma holder?

I thought it was stated sometimes ago that u can assess for occupations with lower or trade requirements and still use your BSC to claim maximum points at DIBP stage?

You can use a bsc to claim points for associate degree. I used BEng for civil engineering draftsperson

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
babylove01:

You can use a bsc to claim points for associate degree. I used BEng for civil engineering draftsperson
Yagaa!!! I pray this applies to me too. Mine is BSc Civil engineering and I'm asking my assessor to consider me for draftperson as the professional engineer seems so farfetched

Cc.: Rett0
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by chuglothen(f): 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
chuglothen:
Hello house, should I am about submitting my documents for vetassess assessment. Should i put the whole pension records or just the last 6 months?
I need help please
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Akachukwu123: 8:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
I saw the format for PTE ACADEMIC today and it's really different from IELTS so I'm a bit more confused now. I'm thinking of sticking with IELTS now
I need an advice, please which will be better?
Is PTE really easier than IELTS?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
Citizenship bill dead, wannabe Aussies get green light for easier test

The proposed 4yrs wait is now in the trash can...
2yrs eligibility remains valid.

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-18/citizenship-bill-headed-for-senate-doom-despite-dutton-changes/9062412

8 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by zanyzara: 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
jayooh:

Yagaa!!! I pray this applies to me too. Mine is BSc Civil engineering and I'm asking my assessor to consider me for draftperson as the professional engineer seems so farfetched

Cc.: Rett0

Let's pray it applies to EA as babylove01 assessed with VETASSESS.

Zany.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by zanyzara: 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
nikkycool:
Please our gurus in the house,kindly respond to this question as I need to know for my brother.Thank you.
Do you mean assessment outcome? State are not written on skill assessment outcome so you can use one for different states but if you meant EOI you can create different ones for each state using different mail address. Remember to delete the others once you get ITA with one.

Zany.

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.