Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,229 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1206952 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 11:38am On Oct 20, 2017
zanyzara:

You will be fine. Let's keep praying.

Zany.
Yes ooh
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ejimjesus: 11:59am On Oct 20, 2017
Priceless25:

Bro, Get there on time and check out everything, when I wrote there earlier this year, the A.C wasn't working, I kept sweating like an xmas goat, pls endeavour to ask them about exam room, I lost valuable amount of concentration cleaning my sweat. Good luck...

OK, thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
zanyzara:

You will be fine. Let's keep praying.

Zany.

Well done.. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by frank043(m): 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
oknee:

Well for me, i think having a letter from a company with functional website goes a long way in establishing the authenticity of the company. If they have a need to verify your employment, they can easily get contact details from there. It happened in my own case.
Nonetheless, you can include all you have during the assessment. If they have further queries, you will surely be contacted.

Permit me to ask, must a payslip show tax deductions? The payslips I have from my previous firm does not have or show tax records, cos the firm was not remitting tax and pension, as such, was not deducting from my pay.

In contrast, all the payslips I have so far, from my current firm shows tax deductions, pension, etc., cos they remit tax and pension.

Personally, I don't think it matters (I may be wrong), but I would want guidance from those that have thorough experience in this.

Thanks

@bellong @alphadoor @kamotisha et al
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by folorunso9: 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
Electronics and Electrical engineering plus it's one year top up.
zanyzara:

What's your course?
How many years is the UK top up?
How many years of experience?

Zany.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by frank043(m): 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
Akachukwu123:

Thanks bro...
Reading and listening have been my issue.
So sad I can't make a "7" in IELTS reading
Still confused on the one to register yet

Sorry bro, but to be frank with you, IELTS ain't much of a biggie if you know what's required of you. At first attempt (30th Sept.), I had LSRW: 7.5,7.5,8.0,7.0. I didn't have the luxury of time to prepare cos of full time work and weekend paroles. I NEVER practiced reading, speaking and writing. I was just doing listening practice early in the morning (when I feel I had time). I saw LOTS of tips and tricks of IELTS... I did lots of LIZ, EMMA, ADAM, and this British babe like that, awesome guys!

Do LOTS of practice, that's what you need.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Azy123(m): 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hello Fam,

I was just going through my docs and noticed that at the bottom of the marriage certificate there is a statement with a website at the bottom.

- www.intergovtmaritalete.org -

But this site does not exist. If they check it online they will not see it and may think it is fake.

Those who have successfully got there grant and have similar marriage certificate - Did you experience any problem with assessor?.

Thanks.

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by zanyzara: 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
folorunso9:
Electronics and Electrical engineering plus it's one year top up.
You didn't say anything about your years of work experience, however you might not even need that if you can hit 20points in your English test.
Age 30points
Education 15points
English 20points
Total 65points.

I think you will go through the accord route since you already have 476 visa.

Cc:Catchdwind4rmkd

Zany.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by zanyzara: 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
bellong:
Amen, thank you and thank you for being there always.

Zany.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
@Frank043,

Your payslip should show record of tax remittance. That will convince them that the company is duly registered to carry out her business.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
@Folorunso9,

Have you practised with your HND before the top up?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by verocharles(m): 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
udz:

Pls no need sending pm to me, just quote me and put email. I already sent to inno4lov.. ...

pte material
chinweks22@yahoo.com
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Phlunter01: 11:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
Omooloriredade:
Thank you all for your prayers and kind wishes. Our lives shall be full of occasions that call for celebration. In fact, we move from glory to glory. We haven't even started yet cool grin

@Bornlegend - Telecomm Network Engineer

@Spyroxy1 - Could you please ask your questions here? I have always struggled with responding to PMs since I joined Nairaland.
Cc Balogz
Congratulations! may you prosper in the land
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Royal54(m): 12:39am On Oct 21, 2017
He has made everything beautiful in its time.

I give thanks to the LORD, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever.

Here goes the memoir of a pursuit that has just ended in praises.

June 2016 - Canada immigration idea

July 2016 - switched to Australia after consultations.

24th September 2016 - IELTS

10th October 2016 - IELTS result - L / R / S / W - 8 / 9 / 7 / 7
20th October 2016 - Logded assessment with EA

11th November 2016 - EA result came out ( work experience not accepted, ref. Letter ish), EOI lodged

18th Novemeber 2016 - wrote PTE-A ( 10 points still), 2335 went pro rata

1st December 2016 - work experience re-assessed

7th December 2016 - RSEA result out ( 5 years recognised) EOI updated to 65 points

Jan 7/ march 10 2017 - One more IELTS and PTE ( 10 points still)

15th June 2017 - PCC arranged.

22nd Aug. 2017 - ITA recieved

28th Aug. 2017 - Medicals booked.

8th Sept. 2017 - Visa lodged

20th Oct. 2017 - Direct Grant recieved.

IED - 15th June 2018

Dcuments uploaded : Bsc/msc transcripts, degree certs, travel passports, birth certs, appointment letter, salary review letters, promotion letter, payslips( 49 months, na overdo), bank statement (showing payments from employer right from inception), RSA ,company change of name following merger ( internal mail and newspaper publication), proof of relationship, Yellow card/ OPV, utility bill, forms 80 and 1221.

My special thanks goes to Chief Bellong for creating this thread and for having the patience to answer our questions, even when they sometimes sound annoying.

I will never forget Johnsontade who helped in ensuring my CDR and CPD came out fine and also for the IELTS materials.

I am also grateful to Catchdwind, Oga Malkinburg, bnimz, Jamson (TM but not Lewin), mctowel, Mamajaz and all the guys who have helped in making this pursuit meaningful.

God bless you real good.

To others waiting for one thing or the other, I will say never give up, lines will fall in pleasant places soon.

Thank you

32 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 1:06am On Oct 21, 2017
Congratulations Royal54..

May your paths be 'Royal'

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by folorunso9: 1:08am On Oct 21, 2017
Yes I did. 2011 through 2015. I could get the reference letters but will I also be needing bank statements to show I got paid ?
I'm a bit lost on that as my challenge is getting these things. Some times I got paid cash for some of the field jobs we did .
bellong:
@Folorunso9,

Have you practised with your HND before the top up?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Chinlov: 1:47am On Oct 21, 2017
Pls anyone with experience in the business and management area pls do share. It seems its only our engineers that are making eaves here
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Cottyekundayo(m): 1:53am On Oct 21, 2017
Royal54:

Here goes the memoir of a pursuit that has just ended in praises.

24th September 2016 - IELTS

10th October 2016 - IELTS result - L / R / S / W - 8 / 9 / 7 / 7
20th October 2016 - Logded assessment with EA

11th November 2016 - EA result came out ( work experience not accepted, ref. Letter ish), EOI lodged

18th Novemeber 2016 - wrote PTE-A ( 10 points still), 2335 went pro rata

1st December 2016 - work experience re-assessed

7th December 2016 - RSEA result out ( 5 years recognised) EOI updated to 65 points

Jan 7/ march 10 2017 - One more IELTS and PTE ( 10 points still)

15th June 2017 - PCC arranged.

22nd Aug. 2017 - ITA recieved

28th Aug. 2017 - Medicals booked.

IED - 15th June 2018

Dcuments uploaded : Bsc/msc transcripts, degree certs, travel passports, birth certs, appointment letter, salary review letters, promotion letter, payslips( 49 months, na overdo), bank statement (showing payments from employer right from inception), RSA ,company change of name following merger ( internal mail and newspaper publication), proof of relationship, Yellow card/ OPV, utility bill, forms 80 and 1221.

My special thanks goes to Chief Bellong for creating this thread and for having the patience to answer our questions, even when they sometimes sound annoying.

I will never forget Johnsontade who helped in ensuring my CDR and CPD came out fine and also for the IELTS materials.

I am also grateful to Catchdwind, Oga Malkinburg, bnimz, Jamson (TM but not Lewin), mctowel, Mamajaz and all the guys who have helped in making this pursuit meaningful.

God bless you real good.

To others waiting for one thing or the other, I will say never give up, lines will fall in pleasant places soon.

Thank you

Many hearty cheers bra
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jukeblam(m): 4:22am On Oct 21, 2017
Royal54:

That mind-change didn't take long at all! cheesy Congratulations!!

Congratulations, Omooloriredade!

Azy123:
Hello Fam,

I was just going through my docs and noticed that at the bottom of the marriage certificate there is a statement with a website at the bottom.

- www.intergovtmaritalete.org -

But this site does not exist. If they check it online they will not see it and may think it is fake.

Those who have successfully got there grant and have similar marriage certificate - Did you experience any problem with assessor?.

Thanks.

It won't bring up any issues.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by junebaby: 6:09am On Oct 21, 2017
Good morning all,

For those of us who assessed with vetasses I would like to enquire the address to send my transcript to when assessing my skills. We want to commence the transcript so that it would be ready about the time we seek to commence the assessment.

Also do I need to certify as true copies all my documents? Do I need references in my CV? Thank u

Warm regards
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Royal54(m): 6:49am On Oct 21, 2017
bellong:
Congratulations Royal54..

May your paths be 'Royal'

That's deep boss, thank you so much.

jukeblam:

That mind-change didn't take long at all! cheesy Congratulations!!

Congratulations, Omooloriredade!

It won't bring up any issues.

No time sir, thanks so much.

Cottyekundayo:

Many hearty cheers bra

Thanks so much Bro. God bless
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Folatem: 7:18am On Oct 21, 2017
Royal54:

Your grant is the fastest I'v seen in recent times. Congratulations brother!

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by spyroxy1(m): 9:34am On Oct 21, 2017
bellong:

Yeah bro. Zanyzara is doing a good job. well done, God bless you once again

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by zanyzara: 9:43am On Oct 21, 2017
spyroxy1:

Yeah bro. Zanyzara is doing a good job. well done, God bless you once again
Amen. Thank you.

Zany.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Prolivingproof(m): 9:45am On Oct 21, 2017
Royal54:

IED - 15th June 2018

Congratulations, may your light so shine in Aussie.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by zanyzara: 9:49am On Oct 21, 2017
Royal54:

20th Oct. 2017 - Direct Grant received.
Congrats. Go forth and prosper!

Zany.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by zanyzara: 9:57am On Oct 21, 2017
folorunso9:
Yes I did. 2011 through 2015. I could get the reference letters but will I also be needing bank statements to show I got paid ?
I'm a bit lost on that as my challenge is getting these things. Some times I got paid cash for some of the field jobs we did .
You might not need to claim work experience and won't need to provide documents to back it up if you can hit 20points in your English. You can be assessed positively by EA without experience.
Contact catchdwind4rmkd to know the pathway to follow.

Zany.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by zanyzara: 10:12am On Oct 21, 2017
Chinlov:
Pls anyone with experience in the business and management area pls do share. It seems its only our engineers that are making eaves here
This your assertion is not true as we have people from vetassess, ACS, TRA, AHPRA etc and even the creator of this thread, chief bellong, is not an engineer. Even if true, it would also be nice to be our first success story from business and management area.

Post any challenge you are having here and people will assist one way or the other.

Zany.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by fatima04: 11:22am On Oct 21, 2017
Congrats to Royal 54, Many more blessings.

please has any food science and tech person used this PR route? Dont know if one can use agric consultant or engineering technologist, suggestions biko.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Azy123(m): 11:29am On Oct 21, 2017
Ok. Thanks

[quotse author=jukeblam post=61622672]

It won't bring up any issues.[/quote]
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 11:29am On Oct 21, 2017
Congratulations!

Best wishes here on.

Royal54:

Thank you

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 11:35am On Oct 21, 2017
Welcome mate,

wish you all the best on your next try.

Abeg make una bury this my PTE matter oh,
no be wetin I fit wish my enemy (...in mamajaz's voice)

You should try to make the meet up with the chief next Sunday evening.
It'd be a great avenue to connect.

Cheers!

martinoonline:

I arrived Aussie safely on the 476 subclass.

Thanks to everyone who responded to my earlier questions

I saw your testimony...Congrats bro smiley I need your PTE anointing, going in next week for a shot at Flinders.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.