Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1206076 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by adeomoade: 9:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
[quote author=authenticdmj post=61881082]
HI JOSHLIGHT. Pls can you send me a sample of your reference letter for AIMS aassessment. I want to look at the job description.

Thank you.

[/quote

Reply my PM. I can assist with it.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mrsojephone: 9:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
Hmmmm. I wish
I will try and compile the names sha
mamajaz:

Help us name them from left to right ma.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
@mamajaz it can only get better.
Stay strong

@bellong happy birthday to you.. may your days bellong grin

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by NGOZIGLORI(f): 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
Happy bibirthday to u sir, wish u all the best in life
@ mamajaz it is well with u sis, don't give up as God will always make a way for you when there seems to be no way

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Azy123(m): 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
My oga @ the top. Chief belong. Long life and prosperity to you.

@mamajaz, say all iz well 3 times and believe it. You will overcome. Please continue to gather your strength and refire . It will end in praise.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by oscarpellenchy: 11:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
Happy birthday to you chief Bellong, best wishes pls and may God continue to grant ur heart desires.

@Mamajaz...like i said earlier, it shall be well...every disappointment is a blessing,it takes us closer to the goal, thank God you now have all the documents , please refire now...you are very close to the dream.... May God crown all the efforts.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by OlalekanKad(m): 12:49am On Oct 30, 2017
[quote author=oscarpellenchy post=61894013]Happy birthday to you chief Bellong, best wishes pls and may God continue to grant ur heart desires.

@Bellong Happy born day Bro LLNP.

@ mamajaz it's well. Have had similar experiences with EA and TRA. I did two EA assessments and two TRA all because of this struggle. TRA denied me initially and I refired with all pleasure, now PR is a gone matter. I have come to the conclusion that whenever you got rejected for an assessment and it's not an issue of falsified documents just refire, it's all they need. I feel the struggle and the stress because I have been there, you will triumph I swear down, just refire

8 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 1:57am On Oct 30, 2017
Hi,

Take sometime and review all your entries to ensure you haven't made any mistake or omission.

5yrs experience is 10 points.

What's the total claimed experience that was calculated in your EOI?
You can start from there to review where the error has come.

And as advised, you can just be patient for October to elapse. Possibly the system hasn't counted October as a full month for you since it's still not November.

You should be fine. Others have had similar experience and eventually it all added up.

Sometimes might be system glitch as well. So yoy may wanna try again later.

Cheers

diggy4real:

How do I cope with this kind of thing? I mean I need to be on 65points now so I can get ITA within this financial year for 2335.I would not want to make any changes that Will be seen as misrepresentation of any sort.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 1:58am On Oct 30, 2017
Pls don't oh.

I like to reserve my Ghost Mode...

Thanks

mrsojephone:
Hmmmm. I wish
I will try and compile the names sha
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 3:03am On Oct 30, 2017
diggy4real:

How do I cope with this kind of thing? I mean I need to be on 65points now so I can get ITA within this financial year for 2335.I would not want to make any changes that Will be seen as misrepresentation of any sort.
Did u try to indicate/tick relevant employment area as Bellong advised to see if their wold be any change in situation?
Cos I haven't passed through that stage but only calculated your employment period and noticed you were just somewhat on the 5years borderline.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 3:08am On Oct 30, 2017
zanyzara:

You can write either IELTS or PTE but aim for 20points.
2 sittings not allowed. You cannot combine results. Just aim for 20points.

Zany.
Lol naija education system where we combine WAEC n NECO grin

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 3:15am On Oct 30, 2017
Daslimo:
Thanks a lot...lastly, I've come to the point of decision between both. Which should I opt for?
PTE vs IELTS?

If ielts, General vs academic? I just need the 20 points through the easiest route.

Thanks again

u need to look into both testing systems critically and select the one that best fits your style. However, we hear engineers Australia will start accepting PTE for assessment too (November I think) , so if it's PTE u decide is easier for u then no need to also throw money around d with IELTS.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by yinkeys(m): 5:09am On Oct 30, 2017
Hello bro, happy belated birthday. Hope your weekend is going fine.
I can't find petroleum or mining engineering which is my discipline on the Australia SSL list. In addition I've come up short with experience because it seems a minimum of 3 years is required. I'm thinking of a way to gain some experience on materials engineering in the oil & gas industry.
I saw chemical & materials engineering.
I do cut hair for fun occasionally though, but I'm actually looking to practice engineering or anything related to bioresources,energy research or alternate hydrocarbon sources over there.
I guess I'd take IELTS before the year folds up
Any suggestions or advice is of utmost importance to me.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by verocharles(m): 6:32am On Oct 30, 2017
Happy Birthday Bellong. Mamajaz it is a pity but don't loose hope.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ome240: 7:25am On Oct 30, 2017
Happy belated birthday Sir Bellong. May you find help whenever & where ever you need it. God bless you.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by diggy4real: 7:44am On Oct 30, 2017
catchdwind4rmkd:
Hi,

Take sometime and review all your entries to ensure you haven't made any mistake or omission.

5yrs experience is 10 points.

What's the total claimed experience that was calculated in your EOI?
You can start from there to review where the error has come.

And as advised, you can just be patient for October to elapse. Possibly the system hasn't counted October as a full month for you since it's still not November.

You should be fine. Others have had similar experience and eventually it all added up.

Sometimes might be system glitch as well. So yoy may wanna try again later.

Cheers

Thanks Sir, the EOI displayed my overseas' experience as within 3-5years. I have reviewed and reviewed. Regarding what Belong said, I only saw an option where I was asked if the experiences are related to my nominated occupation which I answered, 'YES'.
I will wait till November and see what happens next, I just hope it changes.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by diggy4real: 7:48am On Oct 30, 2017
jayooh:

Did u try to indicate/tick relevant employment area as Bellong advised to see if their wold be any change in situation?
Cos I haven't passed through that stage but only calculated your employment period and noticed you were just somewhat on the 5years borderline.

I am yet to find any option like that.I only saw where I was asked if my experiences are relevant to the nominated occupation or not. And I chose 'YES'.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Cottyekundayo(m): 8:20am On Oct 30, 2017
diggy4real:

I am yet to find any option like that.I only saw where I was asked if my experiences are relevant to the nominated occupation or not. And I chose 'YES'.
NA em be that na
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by piusford: 9:18am On Oct 30, 2017
Please, Jemusboy and Madam Joslight, I need to connect with both of you as it regards the March 2018.

I'm having challenges with nairaland's PM.

You can reach me via, piusfords@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 11:01am On Oct 30, 2017
diggy4real:

I believe I meant that.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Azy123(m): 11:21am On Oct 30, 2017
grin grin

Let each one decide who they want to reveal themselves to.

catchdwind4rmkd:
Pls don't oh.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 30, 2017
catchdwind4rmkd:
Pls don't oh.

Thanks

see you!...which ghost mode...ayaff already see you na tongue tongue...its Sir Bellong i wnat to see...is he the middle guy? cool

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 12:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
@All,

Many thanks to you all. I really do appreciate the goodwill messages.

May God bless you and grant your desires in His will.

7 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by soojar(m): 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
Hello All.
Thanks to the poster of this thread and all the contributors. Though I took time to go through most of the pages but coudn't exhaust all the 485 pages. Please I need some specific answers (apologies if they have been asked before but I missed), so I know if I can start, because of the financial outlay involved. I wouldn't want to start what I can't finish

My Age is 20points
My spouse has Msc Geology
I am picking the job supply and distribution manager even though my experience of 7 years is in warehouse management (closely related)
I have Bsc and MBA
I believe I can get the 20points for PTE

Please I need real advice from those that know what's on ground if with the details highlighted above I can get the required points. DO I STAND A CHANCE? (considering I'm going to spend about 300k for both the assessment and english test, I think).

Thanks all
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by webmaster3: 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
Hello All, i worked for a company sometime ago that does not exist anymore. I have gotten a senior colleague that worked in the company before it folded up to assist with Statutory Declaration. Should it be stated in the declaration that the company does not exist anymore?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
Misoke:

see you!...which ghost mode...ayaff already see you na tongue tongue...its Sir Bellong i wnat to see...is he the middle guy? cool
Sooo, as smart as you are, if person dey do celebration you no know say nah him go wear native, and put them aso ebi for all family members bodies abi
Kwantinu then. If you still no know after this brief description then "holy cane" fall on you.

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ome240: 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
You do stand a chance. You should be getting about 10points for your experience and 15for your degree. You should hit 65points if you get 20points in IELTS. Generally you'd go as far as your determination can take you. My advise is get all your employment documentation together. All the best.

soojar:
Hello All.
Thanks to the poster of this thread and all the contributors. Though I took time to go through most of the pages but coudn't exhaust all the 485 pages. Please I need some specific answers (apologies if they have been asked before but I missed), so I know if I can start, because of the financial outlay involved. I wouldn't want to start what I can't finish

My Age is 20points
I am picking the job supply and distribution manager even though my experience of 7 years is in warehouse management (closely related)
I have Bsc and MBA

Please I need real advice from those that know what's on ground if with the details highlighted above I can get the required points. DO I STAND A CHANCE? (considering I'm going to spend about 300k for both the assessment and english test, I think).

Thanks all
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ome240: 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
You do stand a chance. You should be getting about 10points for your experience and 15for your degree. You should hit 65points if you get 20points in IELTS. Generally you'd go as far as your determination can take you. My advise is get all your employment documentation together. All the best.

soojar:
Hello All.

My Age is 20points
I have Bsc and MBA

Thanks all
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
Hello guys, it's been a while here. Trust we are all making progress in this Australian dream pursuit.

First of all, many many hearty cheers to our ever selfless bellong. I believe that this year would be the best of years ever for you and family.

@ mamajazz: ALL IS WELL is all I can say.

My silence on this platform can be attributed to a drastic change in my immigration pursuit. The returns I expected last month from an investment wasn't as high as I expected. So I figured out that using a significant part of it on Australian (expensive) immigration process wouldn't be a wise decision rather we'll give Canada a shot since it's way cheaper irrespective of the need to show POF at some point. We however, believe that if we are able to scale the processes till the point of POF, it would surface somehow. Meanwhile, ECA is in progress and I wrote IELTS this last Saturday. I'm trusting God for the best outcome.

I wish everyone here a successful outcome for every phase up till the very end (GRANT). God bless

8 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by toslad: 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
Notarised softcopy because it was photocopy that I got.

zibe:

Please is the ICAN syllabus you presented in hardcopy or softcopy?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by toslad: 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
Mama d mama, what makes a wo'man' is not in not falling but getting up each time she falls. It is painful but I like your courage. We will fire back till we overcome. It is well Sis.

[quote author=mamajaz post=61833177]
No vex for the accusation bro. You know "we" ( I and the triplets inside my pregnancy ) don dey defend you nah.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Cottyekundayo(m): 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
For the GOLD we have aimed, with the GOLD we shall all return.
Best regards in all endeavours. Everyone will smile

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.