Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1207309 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 31, 2017
jayooh:
The results for last invitation round are yet to be released on skillselect, does it mean there won't be invitation today/tomorrow or what? Like they are have challenges... or the whole migration system have gone on sabbatical?

I have been asking "myself" this same question...DIBP seems really inconsistent with releasing info unlike Canada(i am not going there oh)..before una go aske me how i take know grin

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 1:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
Hi All,

I have a PTE Voucher for quick sale @ 51k
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by zibe(m): 2:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
toslad:
I don't know how it works online but you can try downloading it (if possible). If the download is possible, you don't need copies and no need to notarise. What is required is actually the portion that pertains to the exams you took.

Alright. Thanks a lot.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Daslimo: 2:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
hit me up on whatsapp asap....07065159058
Alphadoor:
Hi All,

I have a PTE Voucher for quick sale @ 51k
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
Thanks Bros i finally paid.

Regards.

jayooh:

Gtb Mastercard, and paid 1075aud
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
Thanks i paid.

Regards.

elothaddi:
You do not need to contact anybody. Open a savings account with GTbank and then make payment with your Mastercard atm card plus token, simples. I paid for mine last week Saturday.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by disectur(m): 2:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
I always advise everyone to fill EOI before assessment. JUST DONT SUBMIT YET. Doing it before your English and assessment outcome will save you a lot of time as the entire process is essentially a repeat of ALL your EOI details.

Please ensure everything you fill is 100% accurate and in tandem with your documents. Any variance and you might just have wasted valued time and money. Once you have your English score and assessment outcome, you can then update your EOI and submit.

Good luck.

ebyjoyken:
Hi everyone . Can I fill in the EOI before my assessment. I am still gathering my documents.
Secondly can I send my transcripts myself to AITSL together with other document.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 2:55pm On Oct 31, 2017
Daslimo:
hit me up on whatsapp asap....07065159058
noted.
however, u r offline
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by frank043(m): 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
jayooh:

1st company: 8 months
2nd company: 4yrs 4months

I'm guessing the system being able to calculate just exactly 5yrs for u is still seeing u at the range 3-5yrs.
Perhaps after 5years 1 month it will convert u to 5-8years range

But this (8months+4yrs4months) translates to 5yrs2months. The system ought to place him wit 5-8yrs. Just wondering...
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
STAugustineOf13:
Flagged Occupations 2017-18

See below the 57 occupations from the MLTSSL list that were marked as Flagged Occupations for program year 2017-2018. This list is for information purposes only as 'Flagged Occupations' are currently notapplicable (October 2017).

Go to top ↑

Source: Australian Government - Department of Education and Training

[b]If your qualifications fall under this courses, please! Preserve your money for now and pray for better to come.
You may decide to copy it before them Cartels that runs this forum decides to delete it as usual[/b]

Hi,
what information are you trying to pass here ...
some occupations have always been on the flagged list...
@bold how did you arrive at such conclusion or what informed such an advice..!!!!
@italics it clearly states its for information purpose and in this current year 2017/18. there is nothing to worry to about

Flagged Means

As part of the annual SOL review, there are a number of occupations which are ‘flagged’ for possible removal in the future.

Generally, occupations are flagged when there is emerging evidence of excess supply in the labour market. For the 2016–17 SOL, 51 occupations have been flagged.

Although being flagged down not guarantee that the role will be removed, we’d suggest that people looking to emigrate to Australia under one of the occupations below take this as an early ‘heads up’ that your choices may be limited when the 2017-2018 SOL is announced early next year.

source: https://gettingdownunder.com/occupations-flagged-removal-australia-sol/

This your post is confusing and very inaccurate

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
STAugustineOf13:

Well...I gave you an updated version of your information. The year they talked about is here. 30-Oct-2017

Needed to update y'all, just incase anybody is planning on paying Assessment fee.
For I do not see the need withholding the information.

2017-18 year has already been announced... all changes have been effected... New migration year starts in July and ends in June.. the link i quoted was a reference.

Honestly you are still not explaining anything here. can you quote your sources

you have not provided any updated .. rather "advice and conclusions"

6 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
babahameedah:
Thanks Bros i finally paid.

Regards.

Sure, no sweat. Good results await you.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
STAugustineOf13:

I think they may have taking this out of equations. (Not sure tho).
Taken out of the equation based on what parameters?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
STAugustineOf13:

Yes, they Are on sabbatical until January.
The cartels that runs this forum may decide to delete this information too
I believe there should have been a notice. You're kidding right?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by suurutu: 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
[quote author=STAugustineOf13 post=61944171]

Please don't create panic with these inaccurate information you are pasting around.

It's better you ask for clarifications if you don't understand any issue rather than confuse yourself and others relying on this thread for guidance except you are really out to cause mischief .

This thread is for serious matters please, no joking around!
#selfappointedclassmonitor# grin

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ome240: 4:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
Alphador is absolutely correct. That an occupation is flagged by DOET doesn't mean DIBP is not accepting applications. My occupation was flagged in 2016/2017 Immi year by DOET and was finally removed from the SOL effective July 1st 2017.
Up till June 2017 invitation rounds, my colleagues were receiving invitations and grants.
So that assertion is not correct.
My lovely people on this forum, if you have your occupation flagged, it's a wake up call and you need to move faster if you really choose to migrate.
Some flagged occupations still remain on the FOL for more than a year before it's removed.
God's grace people.

5 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
disectur:
I always advise everyone to fill EOI before assessment. JUST DONT SUBMIT YET. Doing it before your English and assessment outcome will save you a lot of time as the entire process is essentially a repeat of ALL your EOI details.

Please ensure everything you fill is 100% accurate and in tandem with your documents. Any variance and you might just have wasted valued time and money. Once you have your English score and assessment outcome, you can then update your EOI and submit.

Good luck.

thank you

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by diggy4real: 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
frank043:

But this (8months+4yrs4months) translates to 5yrs2months. The system ought to place him wit 5-8yrs. Just wondering...

My dear, it marvels me.I just reviewed again and the system is still giving me 3-5years experience.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by spyroxy1(m): 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
disectur:

Good luck.

Thanks bro

cc: fatima04

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ugsams(m): 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
disectur:

Good luck.

Please what's the benefit of your advise above? Can you clarify a bit further. I'm a bit confused because you mentioned fill but don't submit. If we don't have to submit does it count for something?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ugsams(m): 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
Just as a quick review, It was important that my wife have to write the PTEA last week and within a short notice, I contacted Majiouk2002 for PTEA voucher and Spyroxy for the PTEA mock test, they both delivered and Spyroxy provided extra support through out the whole process.

Based on my experience with them, I will definitely recommend their services if anyone needs them.

5 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ugsams(m): 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
Although this is coming late, I wish to extend my kind wishes to the master of the house, Bellong on his new age, and I pray that God will make his path even greater in this his new age and beyond. He shall find fulfillment in whatever he sets out to achieve. May God's favour and grace always be upon him and his household. Amen

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
STAugustineOf13:

They have been on that Flag for sometime now, so the update came as a surprise but being on that flag made it look more like an accident waiting to happen. [No Surprises]

In the last update 10-oct-17, Electronics Eng'g reach 35% (Technologists inclusive)
I'm still looking for the "so-called" October 30 update.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
frank043:

sorry Bro but it translates to 5yrs exactly. 12months = 1year
Let him just give it a while and try again. Seems like all the migration system need another round of updates.
Skillselect ITA results never show up. . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.