Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1207787 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by utcheylee: 4:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
@okosay and everyone I need urgent info am filling the application for my assessment with vetassess right now, am kinda confused.

Hope the GSM I clicked is the right one? And we're they said which assessment I clicked assess my full skill instead of the occupation skill, I can't remember the project I did in school seriously or exact that what should I do as I need to add something their.

Finally I wrote it took 12 weeks to completed the project hope am correct.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by iceberg54: 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2016
badenugba:
Anybody in the house for Visa 476, I applied July 31st bt not got a CO yet. Share ur timeline please

Mine took about 2.5 months. Status didn't change until I got the grant. And I wasn't contacted by any CO.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by badenugba: 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
iceberg54:

Mine took about 2.5 months. Status didn't change until I got the grant. And I wasn't contacted by any CO.
What month was that ?, its been fast recently. I just want to know if anybody applied in August so we can check with ourselves. The visa is not on priority list in that regard so it's being processed first come first serve , u won't get a CO before someone that applied earlier than u .
My application date is July 31
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by cuteannie02: 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
utcheylee:
@okosay and everyone I need urgent info am filling the application for my assessment with vetassess right now, am kinda confused.

Hope the GSM I clicked is the right one? And we're they said which assessment I clicked assess my full skill instead of the occupation skill, I can't remember the project I did in school seriously or exact that what should I do as I need to add something their.

u were right to click full assessment and as per your project, I will advise you check your transcript to get the actual duration or check with your school curriculum cos whatever you fill will be crosschecked with ur transcripts, check ur project report for more information.
Cheers
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by cuteannie02: 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
Today is a special day, I just got my ITA!

8 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by cuteannie02: 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ibiyemiara:
Rejoice with me my people

My timeline:
IELTS Result: W 7, S 7, L 7.5, R 8
Assessment lodged with EA (fast track) : 29/06/2016
Positive Assessment: 13/07/2016
EOI: 13/07/2016 60points visa 189
ITA: 20/07/2016
Medicals: 21/07/2016
Visa lodged (189): 21/07/2016
Documents Uploaded (All documents including medicals, police certificate, forms 80 and 1221): 22/07/201
Visa Granted: 16/08/2016 (Direct Grant)

Congratulations!, may God extend the good news to us all, amen

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
utcheylee:

see I wrote 3 months and if I can remember correctly I fill in regional/state sponsorship. However do ur best am sure vetasses will not really cross check ur stuffs except ur documents dey suspicious. This is also another advantage of doing advisory assessment. Once all ur documents are ready they will give u the outcome..
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Esty4eva: 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2016
@ Cuteannie02 Congrats!
cuteannie02:

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by joyuzo(f): 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ibiyemiara:

My timeline:
Documents Uploaded (All documents including medicals, police certificate, forms 80 and 1221): 22/07/201
Congratulations, so quick and fast. God will give us same testimony,cheers.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Femeto: 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
Good news.Whats ur number of years of experience?
Ibiyemiara:

My timeline:
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by utcheylee: 6:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
@cuteannie congrat pls I just uploaded all documents and they showed a page saying my application has been received and check list status will come up 2 to 3 weeks time should I just log out or wait because theirs nothing to fill again.

And again I used a friend own hope it won't affect anything we finished from the same year the same course.

uote author=cuteannie02 post=48535492]

u were right to click full assessment and as per your project, I will advise you check your transcript to get the actual duration or check with your school curriculum cos whatever you fill will be crosschecked with ur transcripts, check ur project report for more information.
Cheers [/quote]
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
Okosay:
yes ask your school to send your transcript to vetassess if they refuse to give it to u. And I'm sorry I have not reply all d questions about advantages of Advisory assessment. Yes it is faster and straightforward. In fact I think by following tru advisory service is technically our fast track. Thanks
thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by utcheylee: 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
@Okosay thank you for your response I took a friend own since I finished soon long ago could not remember the topic although we finished from the same school and course.

Pls verify which address you used in sending the transcript please:

Vetassess. Skill recognition - General occupation
GPO Box 2752
Melbourne Vic 3001
Australia or

Vetassess. Skill recognition - General Occupation
LEVEL 5 ,478 Albert street east Melbourne Vic 3002 Australia.

I appreciate all your effort

@cuteannie you can comment too.

uote author=WinningSun post=48538994]
thanks.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
sammywemmy:
Dis guy, u wan run comot naija. Just kidding. Congratulations. May God be with u in the next phase of this hustle for a beta life. May His blessings never cease from your family. The same extends to us all nairalanders, May our hustles be successful. Once again, congrats ibiyemiara.
amin
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by iceberg54: 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
badenugba:

What month was that ?, its been fast recently. I just want to know if anybody applied in August so we can check with ourselves. The visa is not on priority list in that regard so it's being processed first come first serve , u won't get a CO before someone that applied earlier than u .
My application date is July 31

Oh yeah...it was between February and April.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2016
utcheylee:
@Okosay thank you for your response I took a friend own since I finished soon long ago could not remember the topic although we finished from the same school and course.

Pls verify which address you used in sending the transcript please:

Vetassess. Skill recognition - General occupation
GPO Box 2752
Melbourne Vic 3001
Australia or

Vetassess. Skill recognition - General Occupation
LEVEL 5 ,478 Albert street east Melbourne Vic 3002 Australia.

I appreciate all your effort

@cuteannie you can comment too.

uote author=WinningSun post=48538994]
thanks.
use any of the above address.......thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lizybos(f): 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
cuteannie02:
What is ITA
Congratulations once again
cuteannie02:
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lizybos(f): 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ibiyemiara:

My timeline:
Congratulations! Wish you the very best.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lizybos(f): 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
I think EA is one of the best assessing body. They are fast and on point.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by utcheylee: 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
@Okosay pls I mistakenly attached my transcript while uploading my documents to Vetassess hope it won't be an issue although my school is sending one to them.

quote author=Okosay post=48541057] use any of the above address.......thanks[/quote]
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by afolaseg: 11:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
Congrat ... so fast.. pls are all the required documents to submit when filling the visa application form?

Ibiyemiara:

My timeline:
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 11:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
lizybos:

What is ITA
Congratulations once again

Invitation To Apply.

This is what border force send after filling EOI to apply for visa.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 17, 2016
[quote author=utcheylee post=48544496]@Okosay pls I mistakenly attached my transcript while uploading my documents to Vetassess hope it won't be an issue although my school is sending one to them.

quote author=Okosay post=48541057] you too like questions. On ur advisory result u were told to attached ur transcript wen submitting documents for full assessment which one is mistake again? Sometime too many questions aren't good. I read where someone said he didn't upload his transcript.that is fair buh u were told to upload transcript as u have done for advisory service. Any way I uploaded all my documents including transcripts and also arrange for my transcripts and statement in lieu of certificate to be sent directly to vetassess by my school. Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lizybos(f): 4:55am On Aug 17, 2016
bellong:

Invitation To Apply.

This is what border force send after filling EOI to apply for visa.
OK, thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by utcheylee: 6:14am On Aug 17, 2016
grin cheesy kiss thank you so much grin don't mind me with too many questions just to be sure am on the right track no vex abeg but I will still ask more if need be grin

Thank you again for your help and everyone else.

[quote author=Okosay post=48546446][/quote]
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ibiyemiara: 6:54am On Aug 17, 2016
Femeto:
Good news.Whats ur number of years of experience?
I claimed 5yrs

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ibiyemiara: 7:10am On Aug 17, 2016
afolaseg:
Congrat ... so fast.. pls are all the required documents to submit when filling the visa application form?

Yes. They are required for lodging a decision ready application.

Achieving a faster visa decision:
Most ‘complete’ applications are finalised within three months of lodgement. Incomplete applications are less likely to be finalised within three months of lodgement because additional documentation might be required before the application can be finalised.
A ‘complete application’ has all required documentation, including Form 80 - Personal particulars for assessment including character assessment (556KB PDF), Form 1221 - Additional personal particulars (292KB PDF) information and police clearance certificates, uploaded to ImmiAccount and health examinations undertaken before the application is allocated for assessment.

http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Work/Allocation-dates-for-General-Skilled-Migration-applications

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Femeto: 9:50am On Aug 17, 2016
Good.
Ibiyemiara:

I claimed 5yrs
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 11:24am On Aug 17, 2016
Hello houae to all the EA hopefuls and successful applicants. I want to request my transcript with the "evidence of English as a medium of instruction" Can this be accepted in place of the minimum competent score required in ielts?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 17, 2016
Hello all, I have an Ielts with 7.0 band all thru but I need 8.0 band for visa application.

Can I go ahead and apply with 7.0 band all thru to EA while I work on writing another ielts to make the 8.0 band .

Can I use a difgerent ielts score in both the ea application and visa ?

How long will it take my evaluation with EA to go stale ?

If I get evaluated today by EA is there a time frame for me to use the evaluation for visa application or can I use it anytime ?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
cuteannie02 post=485356u00:

Congrats. U got it finally!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
Guitarlife:
Hello all, I have an Ielts with 7.0 band all thru but I need 8.0 band for visa application.

Can I go ahead and apply with 7.0 band all thru to EA while I work on writing another ielts to make the 8.0 band .

Yes u can

Can I use a difgerent ielts score in both the ea application and visa ?

Yes u can

How long will it take my evaluation with EA to go stale ?

3 years. I guess

If I get evaluated today by EA is there a time frame for me to use the evaluation for visa application or can I
use it anytime ?
U can use it anytime pending its still valid.

See answers above

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.