Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1206684 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by trastar(f): 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
zanyzara:
I could remember you had direct entry, did you attach your OND transcript as earlier suggested?

Zany.

This explains the issue then.
They probably don't understand direct entry or they ignored/overlooked the OND transcript.
I was going to ask if he did direct entry but felt he would have mentioned it.

Pls let's always include all the information when asking questions here. Helps people to understand and advise better.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by webmaster3: 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
trastar:

This explains the issue then.
They probably don't understand direct entry or they ignored/overlooked the OND transcript.
I was going to ask if he did direct entry but felt he would have mentioned it.

Pls let's always include all the information when asking questions here. Helps people to understand and advise better.

Sorry I didn't mention this earlier.. I got into uni through DE which clearly shows in my academic transcript 100level was missing and written as DE and I uploaded my OND transcript in computer science to cover for this..
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by trastar(f): 10:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
webmaster3:

Sorry I didn't mention this earlier.. I got into uni through DE which clearly shows in my academic transcript 100level was missing and written as DE and I uploaded my OND transcript in computer science to cover for this..

Did they say anything about the OND in your assessment report?
Was it accessed to be equivalent to any degree/diploma?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by webmaster3: 7:05am On Dec 28, 2017
trastar:

Did they say anything about the OND in your assessment report?
Was it accessed to be equivalent to any degree/diploma?

nothing was said about the OND.. It was totally ignored.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Tuteso: 8:25am On Dec 28, 2017
In some cases yes.

trastar:

Do people send course outline for assessment?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by taradan: 12:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
bellong:

Add your OND transcript to it.

Thank you very much Oga bellong.
It was IJMB A levels i did.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by taradan: 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
koleefem05:
It should fly...your transcripts will do the job. Transcripts are very key in assessing with VETASSESS. Both the ND(if possible) and degree I’ll advise.

Thank you bro.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
taradan:

Thank you bro.
O! Unilorin and IJMB...there should be a result for your IJMB. If so, please include it. It should fly
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by yungmin: 9:02am On Dec 29, 2017
Joyfree:
Pls can anyone help with immigration agent number in Abuja. Thanks

Call me: +2348112877863
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 9:11am On Dec 29, 2017
Joyfree:
Pls can anyone help with immigration agent number in Abuja. Thanks

What do you need an agent for?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by attention007(m): 10:14am On Dec 29, 2017
spyroxy1:
olalekanKad. Please check your email, I have sent your PTE mock test kit.

Thanks for your patronage

How much is it?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by drafo(m): 10:49am On Dec 29, 2017
Please I need more clarification house, as a medical doctor practicing in Nigeria and eyeing migrating to Australia via the PR pathway, is it mandatory to must have passed the Australian licensing exam before starting your process of migrating, more or less is it pre-requisite for applying.
Hav gone through the initial part of the forum's post am a bit confused
Thanks in anticipation of your responses. Happy 2018 in advance
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ifexsco: 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
Wow!!!!! What a year!!!! It's being a packed 365 days....
Lived in 3 cities...
Moved 3 times...
Done 6 jobs and currently doing the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th!
Moved from serious uncertainty to certainty!
Moved from struggling seriously just to have the basics to having the basics and nearly taking it for granted!
Moved from being in debt to not being indebted!
Moved from wishing to be a blessing to actually being a blessing!

Best year so far.....can see it's my turning point!

God's hand is written and imprinted all over these!

2018 is gonna be better and that is for me and all my friends!

Happy new year in advance my friends! May 2018 be the best so far for us!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ifexsco:
Lived in 3 cities...
Moved 3 times...
Done 6 jobs and currently doing the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th!
Moved from struggling seriously just to have the basics to having the basics and nearly taking it for granted!

Amen, we will all join you soon to testify!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
bornlegend:

Hey!
I believe you can apply customer service manager. Therefore, if others agree with me you can file in for assessment with VETASSESS and then align your experience with that of the ANZcode duties. that should do it. Also, get all the necessary documents available and hope your business is registered?
Hey boss how far? Compliments of the season!
Any lead on your application to tasmania for ET?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ifexsco:
Lived in

happy to read this..happy new year already!
we shall testify like you too...the best is yet to come i tell ya!

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bornlegend: 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
jayooh:

Hey boss how far? Compliments of the season!
Any lead on your application to tasmania for ET?

Hey bro!
nothing ooo! Just tired of that. Any news from your end?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ezilytina(f): 12:18am On Dec 30, 2017
teeebest:
Hello All,
I am a secondary school Mathematics Teacher with 7 years experience. I have B.sc (Mathematics), PGDE and M.sc (Mathematics). If I apply as a secondary school teacher (241411), I do not have a document required for assessment by AITSL(Official letter of completion of supervised teaching practice from the University)

To all my Ogas, With my working experience as a mathematics teacher, is it ok if I apply as a MATHEMATICIAN(224112)?
I thank God that I hv finally seen someone in the Education line. Please if you don't mind can we rub minds together and see how far we will go.

I am a nursery school teacher with 5years experience. B.Ed( English), M.Ed( Management) in view.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jennykim: 7:56am On Dec 30, 2017
Compliments of the season to everyone in the house.
I worked for 3years in a rural setting in Nigeria and was paid by hand, hence no tax record, statement of account and payslip. And i want to claim point through work experience, though i have a reference letter. What should i do in case am requested to bring these documents to back up my claim.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by candycush(m): 10:33am On Dec 30, 2017
Hello all. Pls im new here. I have read alot but the Assessment part is still a bit confusing. I saw the Valuer Occupation in the List but as an Estate Management graduate from Unn i have been working in the bank for 5 years.

Pls help ooo, which one will i assess? Anyone in my shoes pls sen me an email lets connect. By Gods grace I have a 7 month target. Thanks all
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by RoyalBlessed: 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
Does anyone know how long tourist visa 600 takes to be processed? I know it says 29 days, but that isn't the case in real life. Thank you.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by teeebest(m): 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ezilytina:

I thank God that I hv finally seen someone in the Education line. Please if you don't mind can we rub minds together and see how far we will go.

I am a nursery school teacher with 5years experience. B.Ed( English), M.Ed( Management) in view.

Hi Ezilytina, We can rob minds together as i am also a newbie. Thanks to the info given by oga Bellong and all the senior Gurus, I have most of the information needed to start the processing. I joined the thread few weeks back, started from page 0 and read each page diligently(Now on Page 323).

As teachers, We assess with AITSL. 8/8/7/7 @ IELTS & supervised teaching practice are both important to get positive assessment from them.

May God see us through!!!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Vizik: 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2017
Good day house, plzzz I am finding it difficult to get a HAP ID to further my registration for my medical verification. Can somebody pls enlighten me.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by candycush(m): 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2017
candycush:
Hello all. Pls im new here. I have read alot but the Assessment part is still a bit confusing. I saw the Valuer Occupation in the List but as an Estate Management graduate from Unn i have been working in the bank for 5 years.

Pls help ooo, which one will i assess? Anyone in my shoes pls sen me an email lets connect. By Gods grace I have a 7 month target. Thanks all

Abeg oo make una answer me na������
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by trastar(f): 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2017
candycush:

Abeg oo make una answer me na������

You haven't gotten a response because no one has the answer to this. I'm sure you already know u can't claim estate manager/valuer with your banking experience.
What you should do is check the requirement for Valuer on the assessing body's website. see their eligibility requirements. Do they need you to have years of experience as a valuer to be eligible or does just a degree in estate management cut it?
It's most likely easier to assess with your degree than assessing with your banking experience. Good luck.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by candycush(m): 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2017
trastar:

You haven't gotten a response because no one has the answer to this. I'm sure you already know u can't claim estate manager/valuer with your banking experience.
What you should do is check the requirement for Valuer on the assessing body's website. see their eligibility requirements. Do they need you to have years of experience as a valuer to be eligible or does just a degree in estate management cut it?
It's most likely easier to assess with your degree than assessing with your banking experience. Good luck.

Thanks alot. Its getting clearer by the day and i know it will end in praise by Gods grace. Pl does anyone know a legit immigration lawyer in lagos i cn be referred to? From my findings i can assess my banking experience based on some terms and conditions which i need an immigration expert to assist with. I will be back if i need further help... u guys are the best
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by zanyzara: 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
Vizik:
Good day house, plzzz I am finding it difficult to get a HAP ID to further my registration for my medical verification. Can somebody pls enlighten me.

Try below

DidoKev:
Log into your immi account and click on the view application. Then click on View Health assessment and answer questions regarding your health history. Save and submit your answer to get your HAP ID. Remember to do the same to arrange for your biometrics. Do not forget to click INFORMATION PROVIDED after your biometrics and medicals.

Zany.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
candycush:

Thanks alot. Its getting clearer by the day and i know it will end in praise by Gods grace. Pl does anyone know a legit immigration lawyer in lagos i cn be referred to? From my findings i can assess my banking experience based on some terms and conditions which i need an immigration expert to assist with. I will be back if i need further help... u guys are the best

I will suggest you do the Canada Express entry. The only occupation that may likely be close to your experience is customer service manager which is likely a 489 visa.

There is no occupation for banking per se. The closest is the financial institution branch manager which is no longer on the list. I don't know what an immigration lawyer can do to help your case.

Either you do the customer service manager or if you have at least one year experience in estate management, go for the land valuer.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by candycush(m): 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
bellong:

I will suggest you do the Canada Express entry. The only occupation that may likely be close to your experience is customer service manager which is likely a 489 visa.

There is no occupation for banking per se. The closest is the financial institution branch manager which is no longer on the list. I don't know what an immigration lawyer can do to help your case.

Either you do the customer service manager or if you have at least one year experience in estate management, go for the land valuer.
i have 1 year experience but its between 2011 to 2012 which above 5 years. Thats the challenge. Pls wat do i do? Besides we no get payslip but were paid in cash. How do i also address that? Thanks as i await your feedback
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 31, 2017
jennykim:

I worked for 3years in a rural setting in Nigeria
What occupation?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Dikachi12: 6:15am On Dec 31, 2017
Plz wat Is Physical Employment verification... Baba help explain... Does it mean they sent someone to physically come and verify ur place of employment?
afolaseg:

God has done it today after 8months of fasting and prayer. I got home late today, decided to check my mail before going to bed and found 2 Grant Notification in my mail and sleep comot for my eye. Thanks to those who were concern about my case for the calls and advise.

13 Apr 2017 Visa Lodged
26 Apr 2017 Assessment Commence Mail
May 12 1st Employment Verification Call
May 19 2nd Employment Verification Call
Nov 16 Physical Employment Verification
Dec 18th (2) Visa Grant Notification Mail
April 10th 2018 IED

I pray for more testimonies this month for those expecting there ITA and Grants.

Goodmorning To My Nairaland Family.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.