Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1207401 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by shyboy187: 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2018
Pinoralia:

Send me a gmail account. I will share some materials with you on google drive.

Tonyyayoog@gmail.com

Thanks bro
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by aussy4life: 4:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
Dear All,

Is it normal for CO Not to contact for 4months now? No employment verification or addition document (not that am not happy about that part grin )Just got immi commencement mail 2 months ago and nothing since then.

The anxiety no be here o make una put mouth for my matter grin I read from expat forum that people that receive such mail tend to get grant late abeg how true.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Chayil18: 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
Hello All,

Please can someone put me through the process.
Is there a whatsapp group for this discussion?

Regards...
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by babylove01: 5:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
aussy4life:
Dear All,

Is it normal for CO Not to contact for 4months now? No employment verification or addition document (not that am not happy about that part grin )Just got immi commencement mail 2 months ago and nothing since then.

The anxiety no be here o make una put mouth for my matter grin I read from expat forum that people that receive such mail tend to get grant late abeg how true.

It isn't true, I got grant less than 3 weeks after commencement email. The grant would come just keep holding on
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Phlunter01: 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
aussy4life:
Dear All,

How market Lol

I am in the exact same shoes oh, only that I have been waiting for a bit longer, 3+ months after the immi assessment commenced email. Before like @babylove said, it used to be faster after the mail but I don't know what changed now. But I know that God will touch their hearts to issue our grants soonest.

The anxiety is not fun true true!

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Pinoralia: 10:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
it 's not normal but they are very busy now. No worries, they will get to your application soon. Hopefully, it will be direct grant.
I remember while waiting for Grant then. refreshing my mailbox was the first assignment in the morning�

aussy4life:
Dear All,

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by adapcee(m): 11:03pm On Feb 13, 2018
Pinoralia:

Send me a gmail account. I will share some materials with you on google drive.

Hi Bro,can I also have PTE materials forwarded to this gmail addy.dapoadelekan@gmail.com.thanks in anticipation.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by afojibola: 11:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
Phlunter01:

How market Lol

I am in the exact same shoes oh, only that I have been waiting for a bit longer, 3+ months after the immi assessment commenced email. Before like @babylove said, it used to be faster after the mail but I don't know what changed now. But I know that God will touch their hearts to issue our grants soonest.

The anxiety is not fun true true!

In my own case I did not receive any email titled commencement email from DIBP,only application acknowledgement email n afterwards my status on immi acct changed to assessment in progress....I have been on this status for more than 6months,I even added my newborn during this period......

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by afojibola: 11:41pm On Feb 13, 2018
aussy4life:
Dear All,

Did u get this commencement email b4 or after your immi acct status had been updated to assessment in progress?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Pinoralia: 12:20am On Feb 14, 2018
shared bro

shyboy187:

Tonyyayoog@gmail.com

Thanks bro
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ebere272: 2:06am On Feb 14, 2018
Hello,everyone i just got a positive assessment fo r Engineering Manager with Aim and no years reduced.

thanks everyone
cc bellong and the everyone.

7 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 2:40am On Feb 14, 2018
ebere272:
Hello,everyone i just got a positive assessment fo r Engineering Manager with Aim and no years reduced.

thanks everyone

That's good news. You are the first person I see on the thread with positive assessment as an engineering manager.

Fill the EOI immediately if you have done English test.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by aussy4life: 5:22am On Feb 14, 2018
The thing did not change o it's showing application received till now.

afojibola:
Did u get this commencement email b4 or after your immi acct status had been updated to assessment in progress?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ebere272: 5:29am On Feb 14, 2018
bellong:

That's good news. You are the first person I see on the thread with positive assessment as an engineering manager.

thank you sir,pls i pmed u.help to understand somethings
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bornlegend: 8:11am On Feb 14, 2018
ebere272:

thanks everyone

Congrats bro! Pls, what experience do you have and from which industry?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ebere272: 8:37am On Feb 14, 2018
bornlegend:

Congrats bro! Pls, what experience do you have and from which industry?
mechanical engineering with more than 12 years experience
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ebere272: 8:40am On Feb 14, 2018
bellong:

Oga bellong pls i abt filling EOI since my assesment was positive.i wanted u to see the report so as to advise more.i pmed u do check ur mail
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 14, 2018
Pinoralia:
shared bro

Please bro..can you share to this email too..thanks a lot..

sfosug81@gmail.com
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bornlegend: 8:51am On Feb 14, 2018
ebere272:
mechanical engineering with more than 12 years experience

Thanks for the feedback but is the experience in managerial level?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by inno4u: 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
pls also forward the material to my email: inno4love_u@yahoo.com
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 3:33pm On Feb 14, 2018
ebere272:

thanks everyone
Congrats bro, you don break the jinx. God bless you and your assessor. Good speed all the way.
Bro justwise( my brother from another mother), please I'm on my knees, help us to release majiouk2002, please overlook his offense. I don't know if it was spambot that banned him oh, but getting cheap vouchers will be big issues for our PTE-A aspirants if he remains banned.
Please, show mercy, help us set him free.
I'm back to the other room, and will be waiting for the news of his freedom.
Thanks sir.

Yours sincerely,
mamajaz ( mama to jasi).

4 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ebere272: 3:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
bornlegend:

Thanks for the feedback but is the experience in managerial level?
the last four years
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ezilytina(f): 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
[quote author=Ironrose post=64961454][/quote]

Please Ma I PMed you and still waiting for your reply. I just want to see a sample of the Tp letter. I went to my school to get the letter but my Tp officer said he has not heard about it before. Can u pls help a sister
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by aaffluent: 1:02am On Feb 15, 2018
Please house, what are the best to nominate for that won't be too competitive ?

BSc Economics
MSc Economics

Career: About 10yrs experience as Lecturer and Supervision Position in the institution

Also have BSc in Business Admin.

I would really appreciate your replies.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ability77: 7:36am On Feb 15, 2018
Good morning everyone. Pls am new here and I just want to ask a simple question. The criteria for application I saw on the first one of this thread in April 2016 has it changed?
Reason I ask this is that I find Australian points easier to achieve to me than Canada. Would appreciate a swift response. Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 15, 2018
Ability77:
Good morning everyone. Pls am new here and I just want to ask a simple question. The criteria for application I saw on the first one of this thread in April 2016 has it changed?
Reason I ask this is that I find Australian points easier to achieve to me than Canada. Would appreciate a swift response. Thanks

It hasn't changed.
But 75 is the new 60 points.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bornlegend: 7:50am On Feb 15, 2018
ebere272:
the last four years
Thanks man. Appreciate your feedback. All the best as well
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by candycush(m): 8:05am On Feb 15, 2018
wapu:

It hasn't changed.

So does it mean no show for 60 or 65 pointers? Is it for 189 or 190?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by vincent2uk: 9:00am On Feb 15, 2018
Please help me with PTE materials.
vincent2uk@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation.

quote author=shyboy187 post=65034186]

Tonyyayoog@gmail.com

Thanks bro[/quote]
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ability77: 9:36am On Feb 15, 2018
wapu:

It hasn't changed.
Thanks. I appreciate
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by white99(m): 9:49am On Feb 15, 2018
[quote author=ebere272 post=65047670]Hello,everyone i just got a positive assessment fo r Engineering Manager with Aim and no years reduced.

CONGRATULATION.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by trastar(f): 10:20am On Feb 15, 2018
aaffluent:
Please house, what are the best to nominate for that won't be too competitive ?

BSc Economics
MSc Economics

Career: About 10yrs experience as Lecturer and Supervision Position in the institution

Also have BSc in Business Admin.

I would really appreciate your replies.

You have already reached the age limit.
If you have a partner who is younger, maybe they can apply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.