Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (569) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1207178 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Chiking0001: 9:54am On Feb 21, 2018
Olalekankad,oga bellon and mamajaz please come to my rescue,I have been trying to pay for TRA assessment fee since January but to no avail, I have naira and Dom account with first bank,master and visa card it kept on telling me payment declined. Pls help me out cry
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by FabulousAutos(m): 9:55am On Feb 21, 2018
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Azy123(m): 10:00am On Feb 21, 2018
Yes ZoeW suggestion is valid. It is review you will go for not appeal. With review you can submit new docs and if HR will not give you what you want you can do statutory declaration.

We will review the docs together :-)

olapj:
@Azy123
Age - 25; English Test - 20; Awaiting Education and Work assessment from ACS to get 30. This is what I meant by hoping smiley

I will follow your advise and accept the Systems Admin. today.

Should I follow ZoeW's suggestion to get HR Reference without JD and have my Managers give a statutory declaration for the JD? Will this be better?

Who can help me review my JD? Can you help with this please?

I am told there is an appeal and review process. Which of them should I be doing?

I appreciate your help and suggestions. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
Azy123:
Yes ZoeW suggestion is valid. It is review you will go for not appeal. With review you can submit new docs and if HR will not give you what you want you can do statutory declaration.

We will review the docs together :-)

cry cry cry cry
Please I'm still waiting.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Azy123(m): 2:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
I just replied your message. Have been a bit busy. Lets review together in the evening.

wapu:

cry cry cry cry
Please I'm still waiting.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by temi2008: 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
For CANADA, I I know ECA like WES evaluate Educational qualifications. What about Australia?
Which ECA is in charge?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by temi2008: 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
Am planning to migrate. Can some one advice me on the information below I discovered

My current occupation is currently not among the skilled occupations needed in Australia but is among the list of skilled occupations that can get state sponsorship.I.e.Regional Sponsored program

Am a Librarian with 5years experience

What is your advise pls
Your response will be appreciated
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by afojibola: 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hello house......my waiting is over...I got 189 visa grant on 19th of Feb for my self,wife,and two children....I will provide timeline later.....I bless God.....all those waiting ur own grants will come soon in IJN......

21 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Neks001(f): 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
afojibola:
Hello house......my waiting is over...I got 189 visa grant on 19th of Feb for my self,wife,and two children....I will provide timeline later.....I bless God.....all those waiting ur own grants will come soon in IJN......

Congrats bro.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ThundrCork(m): 5:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
afojibola:
congratulations
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by TRed: 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2018
Congrats.

afojibola:
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by TRed: 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2018
You should give it a try. The points requirements these days makes regional and state sponsorships to be valid considerations.

mumzt:

Niceeeee. Congratulations.

Seriously considering state/provincial nominations too. Still reading through all the territories.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
Azy123:
I just replied your message. Have been a bit busy. Lets review together in the evening.

Ok Sir.
Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
Pinoralia:
For sub class 190?
It varies from state to state. South Australia is between $25k to $30k for a single person. That s like the average for all of the states.

Cash, cars (with proof of ownership in your name).

Declared 37k for tasmania and was rejected. 17k cash and others land and cars
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Phlunter01: 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
afojibola:
congratulations bro.. And a big Amen to your prayer. Kindly share your timelines as soon as you can

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 7:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
afojibola:

Congrats mate, go ahead and prosper
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by trastar(f): 7:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
temi2008:
For CANADA, I I know ECA like WES evaluate Educational qualifications. What about Australia?
Which ECA is in charge?

Different bodies assess different occupations.
Charges differ as well. Unlike what you have with Canada.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bellacious: 7:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
afojibola:

Congrats. To God be all the Glory.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
Congratulations @afojibola
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by emmanjo: 8:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
Congratulations to you and family!

afojibola:
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by fatima04: 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
Congrats afojibola, mama jazz and everyone here. Goods news all the way.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by aussy4life: 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
Congratulations and Amen to the prayers

afojibola:
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by STOWHY: 9:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
AFOJIBOLA.I believe evidences of Spouse functional English language are clearly written on DIBP website...letter from ones Spouse primary school or three years of Secondary School stating that English was the language of instruction can also suffice...I have lodged my application and I used the above stated as proofs of functional English language for my wife. I will update d house on d CO's decision when contacted.

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR GRANT MY BROTHER afojibola. PLEASE WHERE U LATER ASKED FOR ENGLISH TEST RESULT OR DID DIPB USED LETTER FROM PRIMARY OR SECONDARY SCHOOL AS EVIDENCE OF SPOUSE FUNCTIONAL ENGLISH.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by NGOZIGLORI(f): 10:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
@ Afojibola congrats wishing all the best.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ZoeW: 11:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
afojibola:
Congrats!!!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ZoeW: 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
olapj:
Should I follow ZoeW's suggestion to get HR Reference without JD and have my Managers give a statutory declaration for the JD? Will this be better?
This is what I did. As my company's HR JD was too generic. I can also help review ur JD and I assessed as ICT business analyst as well.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Pinoralia: 1:27am On Feb 22, 2018
was it that 37K was not enuff or some documents did not fly?

jayooh:

Declared 37k for tasmania and was rejected. 17k cash and others land and cars
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Pinoralia: 1:28am On Feb 22, 2018
Congrats on the golden mail.

afojibola:
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Amy3090: 4:13am On Feb 22, 2018
gurus in the house please what food stuffs do I bring to OZ, am a girl and should be coming soon.

Can I bring along plenty hair attachments?

I just need a list of things to bring along.

thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 5:26am On Feb 22, 2018
Congrats, best wishes.

afojibola:

I got 189 visa grant on 19th of Feb for my self,wife,and two children....
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Pinoralia: 6:51am On Feb 22, 2018
Which city are you coming to?

There are African Markets around the major cities Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth. They don't come cheap anyway.

You can bring along:
Melon,
dried fish,
dried pepper,
Ijebu garri for soaking; for eba, you can buy it here.
dried locust beans,
*dried vegetable (border force are likely to impound it) My dried bitterleaf wasn't impounded in Sydney Airport but they impounded it from my mum 4days ago in Perth Airport. try your luck.
maggi, Knorr...
your attachment (my wife brought some too)
Haircream is not common here too, so it s expensive
yam flour ( if you are "amala-voroussmiley
crayfish
ogbono

NB: Beans is a NO NO NO. They don't want see any seed in your luggage. You can buy white beans in Asian stores and fruit shops. Brown bean is scarce.
There is Semo and poundo here.

Most important, declare all you have on you when you are given a card to fill in the plane. Australian Border force fine people a lot for not declaring.

happy packing, safe journey...

Amy3090:
gurus in the house please what food stuffs do I bring to OZ, am a girl and should be coming soon.

Can I bring along plenty hair attachments?

I just need a list of things to bring along.

thanks.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.