Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1206618 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by capsie18: 9:38am On Mar 25, 2018
ham334488:

you still don't get me
these are my questions

1.0-what module of IELTS are we to write for the Australian PR route ? General or Academics?

2.0-what module of PTE are we to write for the Australian PR route ? General or Academics?

Thanks in anticipation

1.0 IELTS General
2.0 PTE Academic
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 10:00am On Mar 25, 2018
ham334488:

1.0-what module of IELTS are we to write for the Australian PR route ? General or Academics?

2.0-what module of PTE are we to write for the Australian PR route ? General or Academics?

1. IELTS.. either general or academic, you can use any.

2. PTE academic.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ideamaster(m): 11:35am On Mar 25, 2018
Bellacious:

Joy overflows in my heart, sing a new song to the Lord.... Finally it has ended in Praise. The golden mails landed today.

Congratulations Bellacious

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ham334488: 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2018
bellong:

1. IELTS.. either general or academic, you can use any.

2. PTE academic.

thanks boss
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ham334488: 1:13pm On Mar 25, 2018
capsie18:

1.0 IELTS General
2.0 PTE Academic

thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by candycush(m): 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2018
Delovy:
Good day house.I got ITA through Tasmania 489 provincial nomination. I'm a little bit confused about medicals,especially generating HAP ID.I'm aware I will do that through my immi account after health declaration .Its a family of three,would I generate HAP ID for the other two family members?If yes,would it be thru my immi account or I would have to create immi account for them,then generate their own HAP ID.Abeg,make una clear my novice mind.Thanks
. Pls i sent u a mail
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by candycush(m): 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
candycush:

I have 45 points now. Will submit once ielts result is out.. it will end in praise for us

Oga bellong abeg this Tansmania 489 process i dont even knw where to start from . Those with 489 nominations from Tans mbok come to my aid especially the settlement plan. Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ham334488: 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
oga belong and other experienced boss in the house
am already on student visa but I'm thinking of getting the PR before the visa expires
studying MEng ,Mechanical Engineering and i ready check the Engineer Australia.They require i have minimum of 6.0 in all band in IELTS
Luckily for me my IELTS is still much valid though i intend doing another so as to have a band 7.0-8.0 for a higher point.
please , which is saver. getting the PR before the end of the student VISA or waiting till the end and applied using the post graduate visa means.
***** the rate at which Australia policies keeps changing ehennn ......
undecided undecided
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bellacious: 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
ideamaster:

Congratulations Bellacious
Thank you Sir.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by idNG: 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
bellong:
@All,

To those at the ITA stage, please ensure that the person you are nominating in your employment reference as the line manager is conversant with all your information. The person should also be willing to take necessary steps when contacted by DIBP.

Don't use someone who has been looking for a way to deal with you or doesn't want you to leave their company. It is pathetic that someone's boss jeopardized the Visa application by providing information different from what DIBP has. Application was refused on that note with millions wasted.

I am hoping that that particular application will encounter a turn around for good.

If you use your friend in the company, it is better than using a bitter boss.

Thanks for the info.
What is the Usual method of contact?
Phone?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by idNG: 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2018
ham334488:
oga belong and other experienced boss in the house
am already on student visa but I'm thinking of getting the PR before the visa expires
studying MEng ,Mechanical Engineering and i ready check the Engineer Australia.They require i have minimum of 6.0 in all band in IELTS
Luckily for me my IELTS is still much valid though i intend doing another so as to have a band 7.0-8.0 for a higher point.
please , which is saver. getting the PR before the end of the student VISA or waiting till the end and applied using the post graduate visa means.
***** the rate at which Australia policies keeps changing ehennn ......
undecided undecided

The earlier you secure the all important PR the better for you. If you can do this before graduation its ok.
However, you need to ensure that you have 75points in the kitty to secure 189 visa. Otherwise, finish your course and work towards 190/489 visa.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ham334488: 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2018
idNG:

The earlier you secure the all important PR the better for you. If you can do this before graduation its ok.
However, you need to ensure that you have 75points in the kitty to secure 189 visa. Otherwise, finish your course and work towards 190/489 visa.

Pls how do you always know the point required for each states/professions and when it changes .
Kindly post the link
Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sunvick(m): 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2018
So sorry I missed that up.
1. Australian PR accepts General IELTS

2. PTE: Academic PTE is only accepted

ham334488:

you still don't get me
these are my questions

Thanks in anticipation

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by candycush(m): 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
Delovy:
Good day house.I got ITA through Tasmania 489 provincial nomination. I'm a little bit confused about medicals,especially generating HAP ID.I'm aware I will do that through my immi account after health declaration .Its a family of three,would I generate HAP ID for the other two family members?If yes,would it be thru my immi account or I would have to create immi account for them,then generate their own HAP ID.Abeg,make una clear my novice mind.Thanks
. Bros abeg check your mail mk we connect. Congratulations
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alex1975: 9:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
How do I know the tiers of Nigerian Universities by Vetasses?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by prettysussie: 9:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
ham334488:

you still don't get me
these are my questions

Thanks in anticipation

For accountants, the assessing bodies in Australia only recognise IELTS academic.

https://www.cpaaustralia.com.au/become-a-cpa/migration-assessment/english-language-requirements
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by idNG: 12:38am On Mar 26, 2018
ham334488:

Pls how do you always know the point required for each states/professions and when it changes .
Kindly post the link
Thanks

https://deltaimmigration.com.au/Mechanical-Engineer/233512.htm
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ebunlomocrown: 4:10am On Mar 26, 2018
Good morning , please I need help I studied agricultural education in a tier 2 university what other occupation cn I be eligible for aside education I saw poultry farmers been sponsor by some state and i took lot of courses in animal science and poultry particular the accessing body is VETASSES should I give it a trial please help a sister.. thanks in anticipation!!!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by shubraba: 6:23am On Mar 26, 2018
Bellacious:
Joy overflows in my heart, sing a new song to the Lord.... Finally it has ended in Praise. The golden mails landed today.

Here's my timelime.
IELTS: 21st January 2017 LRSW 8,7,7,7.5
Vetassess application:Feb 2017
Positive Assessment:26th May 2017(Docs assessed BNSc, RN, RM, RPHN)
Waited for the July 1st list to see if other states will sponsor it because it was only sponsored by NT at that time.
August 2017: Applied to SA(489)
ITA: August 2017
Medicals and PCC: 26th Sept 2017
Visa application:4th Oct 2017
CO Contact: 16th November 2017(CO asked for payslips, bank statement and tax clearance)
Grant: 23rd March 2018
IED: 26th Sept 2018.

Special Thanx to Oga Bellong, Mamajaz,Teejah80,Bnimz, Ideamaster and everyone who has contributed in one way or the other to the success of this wonderful forum.

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by shubraba: 6:24am On Mar 26, 2018
Congratulations @bellacious! We dey follow you for back

Congrats @Candycush and @Jydeez on your assessment success stories with mighty vetasses.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by candycush(m): 7:41am On Mar 26, 2018
shubraba:
Congratulations @bellacious! We dey follow you for back

Congrats @Candycush and @Jydeez on your assessment success stories with mighty vetasses.
. Thanks bro.

Abeg Delovy im still waiting. Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bellacious: 11:19am On Mar 26, 2018
shubraba:

Congratulations

Thank you.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 26, 2018
Bellacious:

Here's my timelime.
IELTS: 21st January 2017 LRSW 8,7,7,7.5
Vetassess application:Feb 2017
Positive Assessment:26th May 2017(Docs assessed BNSc, RN, RM, RPHN)
Waited for the July 1st list to see if other states will sponsor it because it was only sponsored by NT at that time.
August 2017: Applied to SA(489)
ITA: August 2017
Medicals and PCC: 26th Sept 2017
Visa application:4th Oct 2017
CO Contact: 16th November 2017(CO asked for payslips, bank statement and tax clearance)
Grant: 23rd March 2018
IED: 26th Sept 2018.

Special Thanx to Oga Bellong, Mamajaz,Teejah80,Bnimz, Ideamaster and everyone who has contributed in one way or the other to the success of this wonderful forum.

Congrats dearie...Go forth and prosper..I tap into your testimony!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alex1975: 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
[qote author=jydeez post=66132141]

Thanks all, it will get to you.

@Bellong, financial investment Advisor, I presently have 55pts, but will focus on getting 20pts from pte. [But no state is nominating this occupation
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by obyno10000: 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2018
Pls house, is this result suitable for EA assessment? LRSW: 8,6.5, 7.5, 7.5
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by klerry(m): 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2018
obyno10000:
Pls house, is this result suitable for EA assessment? LRSW: 8,6.5, 7.5, 7.5

Yes

But to get points for ITA you need to rewrite and get at least 7 in each.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by tpmj(f): 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
Congratulation!!

Please can you help with more details of the process for Engineers? especially cost and timeline involved. And any useful documents to get prepared for the journey.

Emmabogs:
To God alone be all the glory for He has filled my heart with great joy. I woke up this morning to receive a mail from skillselect containing an ITA for visa sub class 190 through NSW nomination.
I had to tell my wife to tap me to be very sure I wasn’t dreaming. Wow! It was real. Certainly with God all things are possible.
I have been a silent and ardent reader of this forum and benefited immensely from those who started the race before me through their advice and comments based on their personal experience and based on those who have asked questions. I didn’t have to ask any further questions because all I needed to ask had been asked and dealt with. I’m writing this to encourage those out there who are about to start this race and those in the middle of the race that surely we will all finish this race successfully.

Here is my timeline;
IELTS (L7.0 S6.5 R7.5 W7.0) - 07/01/2017
Lodged Skill assessment – 09/11/2017
EA assessment outcome (Professional Engineer) – 01/12/2017
PTE (L68 S69 W 82 R 80) – 09/01/2018
Lodged EOI with 70points (subclass 190 - NSW) – 12/01/2018
Invitation to apply for state nomination (NSW) – 02/03/2018
Lodged application – 12/03/2018
State nomination Application Approved – 19/03/2018
ITA from skillselect – 19/03/2018

This short write up will not be complete without appreciating the founding father of this great forum through which many have achieved their migration dream “Chief Bellong”, you are highly blessed sir.
Alphadoor, zanyzara, mamajaz, spyroxy1 and every other person who have contributed positively to this platform, I say a very big thank you to all.
Ultimately, thank you Jesus for making this a reality for me & family.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bellacious: 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
Misoke:

Congrats dearie...Go forth and prosper..I tap into your testimony!
Thank you so much.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bornlegend: 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2018
bornlegend:

Thanks for the advice man. Pls what questions are usually asked via call or email by DIBP during employment verification, it will help to know who can answer them better as well?

Any tip guys?

Any help pls?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 2:52pm On Mar 26, 2018
bornlegend:

Any help pls?

Nothing different from what is on your employment reference letter and any relevant information about your employment.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bblayer: 4:50pm On Mar 26, 2018
Great Nairalanders,

I have read most of the pages but able to clear my doubts concerning my profile below,

Bricklayer and Masonry - Federal Trade Test -Certificate 2013
Work experience - 2007-Date
Bsc Entrepreneurial Mgt -NOUN - 2016
Job experience is Zero

IELTS- SRWL-7,7.5,7,7
Age - 36

Anyone who has successfully assessed with VETASSESS using Certificate 3 should assist.

Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.