Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1206737 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by obyno10000: 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2018
klerry:

Yes

But to get points for ITA you need to rewrite and get at least 7 in each.
Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 8:16am On Mar 27, 2018
@Alphadoor, Azy123 and Toslad,

Many thanks for the company on Saturday. I enjoyed the short time we had. Hope we can do it again down under.

All the best.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Azy123(m): 9:37am On Mar 27, 2018
It was a pleasure to meet you boss.

By Gods grace our desires will be granted and we will meet down under.

bellong:

Many thanks for the company on Saturday. I enjoyed the short time we had. Hope we can do it again down under.

All the best.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by aussy4life: 9:38am On Mar 27, 2018
Guys you for hint person na say bros they around angry

Welcome Sir grin

quote author=bellong post=66191346]@Alphadoor, Azy123 and Toslad,

All the best.[/quote]
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alex1975: 9:45am On Mar 27, 2018
Please is PTE academic written in PH.,how much does it cost?

Yes

But to get points for ITA you need to rewrite and get at least 7 in each.[/quote]
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jimcollins136: 9:49am On Mar 27, 2018
Great Nairalanders,

I have read most of the pages but unable to clear my doubts concerning my profile below,

Bricklayer and Masonry - Federal Trade Test -Certificate 2013
Work experience - 2007-Date
Bsc Entrepreneurial Mgt -NOUN - 2016
Job experience is Zero

IELTS- SRWL-7,7.5,7,7
Age - 36

Anyone who has successfully assessed with VETASSESS using Certificate 3 should assist.

Thank you
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bellacious: 9:58am On Mar 27, 2018
@Bellong, pls sir do u mind if I PM you?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alex1975: 10:57am On Mar 27, 2018
What is the best study centre for PTE in Port Harcourt
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 4:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
bellong:

All the best.
It was a great honor.
definitely looking forward to a family meeting down under...!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Prolivingproof(m): 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
Alex1975:
What is the best study centre for PTE in Port Harcourt
The closest centre to PH is Owerri. There is no PTE-A exam centre in PH.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alex1975: 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
[quote author=Prolivingproof post=66209181]
The closest centre to PH is Owerri. There is no PTE-A exam centre in PH. Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
bellong:

All the best.

There are 2 things involved.
1. It's either B is a subset of N or,
2. A;A;T are all subsets of A

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 27, 2018
jayooh:

Lol...see maths..it's well @toslad.lol!!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by toslad: 12:19am On Mar 28, 2018
Nice having you around bro. Looking forward to the grand reunion over there.

bellong:

All the best.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by toslad: 12:20am On Mar 28, 2018
Covers face!!

Misoke:

Lol...see maths..it's well @toslad.lol!!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Azy123(m): 9:03am On Mar 28, 2018
Lol

1. is correct B was a subset of N

A, A, T will be a subset of A by Gods grace

jayooh:

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Hephziebah(f): 9:35am On Mar 28, 2018
Just to add to this...... Including more than enough evidence of employment in a company can help clear the CO's doubts and possibly prevent verificaton altogether. So it's good to include payslips, bank statements showing salary deposits(you can even highlight this so its immediately visible to the CO) and any other documentation proves employment.

bellong:
@All,

To those at the ITA stage, please ensure that the person you are nominating in your employment reference as the line manager is conversant with all your information. The person should also be willing to take necessary steps when contacted by DIBP.

Don't use someone who has been looking for a way to deal with you or doesn't want you to leave their company. It is pathetic that someone's boss jeopardized the Visa application by providing information different from what DIBP has. Application was refused on that note with millions wasted.

I am hoping that that particular application will encounter a turn around for good.

If you use your friend in the company, it is better than using a bitter boss.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Michaelamo: 10:41am On Mar 28, 2018
jayooh:

Mathematics will not finish some people grin
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alex1975: 11:17am On Mar 28, 2018
I am evaluating my Master's degree from Vetasses ,I have my MBA transcript.Do I need to submit the transcript for my B.sc
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 28, 2018
Azy123:
Lol

And i say a big amen!...just give it time smiley
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alex1975: 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
How U.S. Swindles Nigerians In Visa Application Fees – Guardian Page 1
Though the Federal Government pegged the exchange rate at N305.25 to a dollar, the American Consulate in Nigeria exchanged N400 to a dollar in visa application fees for one fiscal year, until yesterday. This was deduced from the visa fees and exchange rate published on the website of the American Consulate:http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-visafeeinfo.asp. Consequently, at the exchange rate of N400 to a dollar, a Nigerian applying for the non-immigrant U.S. visa at $160 fee was made to pay N64, 000 instead of N48, 840. The N400-to-a dollar exchange rate allowed the U.S. Consulate to cream off excess gain of N15, 200 per applicant. Even at the black market rate of N370 to a dollar, which was sustained for months, the consulate made an excess gain of N8, 400 on each visa granted Nigerians

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Cecegal: 12:43pm On Mar 28, 2018
Bellong Eku ishe oo,eku ijo meta,
This is sad oo but am assuming this is for present employment bah?Does this also apply for PA and all or only PA?

bellong:
@All,

To those at the ITA stage, please ensure that the person you are nominating in your employment reference as the line manager is conversant with all your information. The person should also be willing to take necessary steps when contacted by DIBP.

Don't use someone who has been looking for a way to deal with you or doesn't want you to leave their company. It is pathetic that someone's boss jeopardized the Visa application by providing information different from what DIBP has. Application was refused on that note with millions wasted.

I am hoping that that particular application will encounter a turn around for good.

If you use your friend in the company, it is better than using a bitter boss.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 1:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
jayooh:

Mr. mathematician grin grin grin grin

I like this your analogy
O make sense
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
jimcollins136:
Great Nairalanders,

I have read most of the pages but unable to clear my doubts concerning my profile below,

Bricklayer and Masonry - Federal Trade Test -Certificate 2013
Work experience - 2007-Date
Bsc Entrepreneurial Mgt -NOUN - 2016
Job experience is Zero

IELTS- SRWL-7,7.5,7,7
Age - 36

Anyone who has successfully assessed with VETASSESS using Certificate 3 should assist.
You may think TRA alongside.
Thank you
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by myomega: 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
Goodevening everyone, please i am compiling my documents for a TRA assessment, please i need to speak with someone that has done a successful TRA assessment. Please guys its urgent. You can just tell me how to reach you, i will call. Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Naijaphobia(m): 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2018
Dear good people of the thread, due to my tight schedule I may not be able to read through from start to end to fully understand what my chances are and how to go about processing Australian PR. I would really appreciate a kind hearted person who can help summarize both the procedures and my chances based on my biodata below:

Qualification: Bsc Zoology 2006 (2nd class upper)
Work experience: 8yrs banking experience but currently self employed
Marital status: married with 3kids

I will be glad if I can get a prompt response.

PLEASE PARDON MY IGNORANCE!!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
"A picture is worth a thousand words"

I'll like to appreciate all my cheerleaders grin grin in no particular order

@azy123 @toslad @afosahid @misoke @bellong @Michaelamo @spyroxy1 @spyroxy @trastar @mamajazz @tuteso @zoew @wapu @kayvutton

If i didn't mention your name, its too much joy, vex if u like, i like you like that grin grin. just kidding tongue tongue

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by trastar(f): 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
Alphadoor:

@azy123 @toslad @afosahid @misoke @bellong @Michaelamo @spyroxy1 @spyroxy @trastar @mamajazz @tuteso

If i didn't mention your name, its too much joy, vex if u like, i like you like that grin grin. just kidding tongue tongue

Chai...4th pain me like say Na me do the exam..
Just one point.
Praise God. Jesu ti gba ogo.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2018
Azy123:
Lol

BCN

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ZoeW: 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
Alphadoor:

@azy123 @toslad @afosahid @misoke @bellong @Michaelamo @spyroxy1 @spyroxy @trastar @mamajazz @tuteso

Congrats dear!!!! God done do am oooo

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
Azy123:
Lol

I thought as much; Amen mate

(1) (2) (3) ... (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.