Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

BUDGET IMPASSE: Buhari Returns From China, To Deal With Saboteurs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUDGET IMPASSE: Buhari Returns From China, To Deal With Saboteurs (17259 Views)

Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / "Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT / More "Facts" Emerge On The Cause Of Ali Modu And PDP Govs Impasse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUDGET IMPASSE: Buhari Returns From China, To Deal With Saboteurs by agabaI23(m): 8:19am On Apr 17, 2016
Coming back to DEAL WITH ....
Is this a military government?

3 Likes

Re: BUDGET IMPASSE: Buhari Returns From China, To Deal With Saboteurs by dedonfranco(m): 8:20am On Apr 17, 2016
If ur father can't read and write, U think he can't read and write?

1 Like

Re: BUDGET IMPASSE: Buhari Returns From China, To Deal With Saboteurs by kayus4luv2(m): 8:20am On Apr 17, 2016
Apc should get their shit right come to oyo state where a whole governor owing pension of over 20 months will reply pensioners that don't they have children mehn I disgust that ajimobi guy and Apc. Buhari you only have a year to prove that u mean well just a year left Apc making pdp look like a hero they couldn't even maintain the standard left by pdp useless party

1 Like

Re: BUDGET IMPASSE: Buhari Returns From China, To Deal With Saboteurs by UnknownT: 8:20am On Apr 17, 2016
I would like to know how Buhari will deal with National Assembly members that 'distorted' this padded budget, they are not civil servants he can easily suspend, transfer or even dismiss

3 Likes

Re: BUDGET IMPASSE: Buhari Returns From China, To Deal With Saboteurs by davedoe: 8:24am On Apr 17, 2016
By nw our prison shud b full of corrupt ppl like saraki i wonder wot e learnt frm d chinese undecided

1 Like

Re: BUDGET IMPASSE: Buhari Returns From China, To Deal With Saboteurs by olutunde12(m): 8:24am On Apr 17, 2016
What will he do? What has he been doing? What can he do?

All these don expire jare! Buhari cant do anything. He only wanted to see the whole world before the "altimate". He knew his Malu money cant do, so he came for the presidency!
Re: BUDGET IMPASSE: Buhari Returns From China, To Deal With Saboteurs by dokunbam(m): 8:27am On Apr 17, 2016
Ondoboi12345678:
Saboteurs are in problem. Long live Mr President

“All that the President wants is to give Nigerians a budget that will reflate the economy and something to cheer about,” a Minister told Sunday Vanguard.

2 Likes

Re: BUDGET IMPASSE: Buhari Returns From China, To Deal With Saboteurs by AntiWailer: 8:30am On Apr 17, 2016
exkiss Sir.

Add executive psychiatric hospital in the budget. when u were away Fayose ran mad.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUDGET IMPASSE: Buhari Returns From China, To Deal With Saboteurs by Metobime(m): 8:37am On Apr 17, 2016
Ejor Oga bubu make u sign dis budget b4 anoda junket o, eba mi sor fun!
Re: BUDGET IMPASSE: Buhari Returns From China, To Deal With Saboteurs by Demallcrazy(m): 8:37am On Apr 17, 2016
dearsly:
Since he became presidiot, who has he dealt with so far.....

Abeg make we hear word!...The economy is in shambles and u guys wanna divert our attention once again!!!

Dullard Dullahdino
who's dealin wit Our Dilector?

Mr. ATM Dasuki?
where's Tompolo?

ok wharrabout d white bearded nurse dat ate his words instead of a nice sumptious Chicken Republic meal? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BUDGET IMPASSE: Buhari Returns From China, To Deal With Saboteurs by abduljabbar4(m): 8:38am On Apr 17, 2016
dearsly:

Abeg make we hear word!...The economy is in shambles and u guys wanna divert our attention once again!!!

Dullard Dullahdino
He dealt with una emotionally by beating your goat-faced ineffectual buffon and boko haram
Re: BUDGET IMPASSE: Buhari Returns From China, To Deal With Saboteurs by abuafrah: 8:38am On Apr 17, 2016
Joshuahunpe:
Hmmm, look at the way he is looking into the book as if he knew whatz inside. grin grin grin grin .
if end time human being like you can read and type comment, why not buhari who has gone to school since before you and your father were born?

1 Like

Re: BUDGET IMPASSE: Buhari Returns From China, To Deal With Saboteurs by ubah84(m): 8:39am On Apr 17, 2016
dearsly:

Dullard Dullahdino
He dealt with Nnamdi kanu

1 Like

Re: BUDGET IMPASSE: Buhari Returns From China, To Deal With Saboteurs by doskie(m): 8:40am On Apr 17, 2016
Metrofox:
well. ..that's the advantage of having a firm president. .it's better to be feared than loved. .fear you can control, love. .you can't
machiavelli.

1 Like

Re: BUDGET IMPASSE: Buhari Returns From China, To Deal With Saboteurs by dantori(m): 8:41am On Apr 17, 2016
Joshuahunpe:
Hmmm, look at the way he is looking into the book as if he knew whatz inside. grin grin grin grin .

He doesn't know unfortunately he is still your president, go into the LAGOON OF LAGOS...... :-P
Re: BUDGET IMPASSE: Buhari Returns From China, To Deal With Saboteurs by tuniski: 8:46am On Apr 17, 2016
drsteroid:
Saraki and those forming abobaku with him must be severely dealt with.I have always believed saraki is a mole in APC,due to his presidential ambition,he will never want PMB to succeed
The entire apc are moles who are bent on settling scores starting with chief hypocrite buhari. I can't wait for the party to implode yeye people Everywhere without clue on fixing the economy. Ordinary budget drafting is now rocket science!
Re: BUDGET IMPASSE: Buhari Returns From China, To Deal With Saboteurs by tuniski: 8:51am On Apr 17, 2016
saintmark88:
I want to this, Buhari might not be loved by many, but, this guy doesn't care, he is principled nd he kips to his principles, I wish he can rule more than 8yrs, so Tht gradually the mindset of NIgerians would begin to change.... We have done things the wrong way for too long, tht doing the right thing now seems right.... I believe that you can never be wrong doing the right thing.... So carry on PMB, nigerians would come along with time

Tell me a single right thing he is doing new? Stop man worshiping buhari is a failure and he himself knows that.

2 Likes

Re: BUDGET IMPASSE: Buhari Returns From China, To Deal With Saboteurs by Nusaf: 8:52am On Apr 17, 2016
saintmark88:
I want to this, Buhari might not be loved by many, but, this guy doesn't care, he is principled nd he kips to his principles, I wish he can rule more than 8yrs, so Tht gradually the mindset of NIgerians would begin to change.... We have done things the wrong way for too long, tht doing the right thing now seems right.... I believe that you can never be wrong doing the right thing.... So carry on PMB, nigerians would come along with time
U have said it all, that is just the simple but ugly truth. But ''...We have done things the wrong way for too long, that doing the right now seems right..." I thought it should be seems wrong.
Re: BUDGET IMPASSE: Buhari Returns From China, To Deal With Saboteurs by fynex(m): 8:55am On Apr 17, 2016
Joshuahunpe:
hahahahahaha; you self that is posting don't know what to type you're making jest of someone else***
Re: BUDGET IMPASSE: Buhari Returns From China, To Deal With Saboteurs by Nusaf: 8:59am On Apr 17, 2016
UnknownT:
I would like to know how Buhari will deal with National Assembly members that 'distorted' this padded budget, they are not civil servants he can easily suspend, transfer or even dismiss
There are appropriate Provisions for dealing with any erring member of the NASS which can be invoked. So relax and see how the drama unfolds.
Re: BUDGET IMPASSE: Buhari Returns From China, To Deal With Saboteurs by Nusaf: 9:14am On Apr 17, 2016
tuniski:

Tell me a single right thing he is doing new? Stop man worshiping buhari is a failure and he himself knows that.
One of the right things he is doing now is that he is bringing out the deliberate distortions by some members of NASS for pecuniary motives. Failure to do that is the real failure not ur own brand of failure. Cultivate the habit of reading the real story before making comments, cos otherwise, u will just end up displaying ur blindness and ignorance.
Re: BUDGET IMPASSE: Buhari Returns From China, To Deal With Saboteurs by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 17, 2016
Joshuahunpe:

but u kno 10 generations of urs starting from u can never step into dat office. ur level of MUMU is a confirmed generational curse.

1 Like

Re: BUDGET IMPASSE: Buhari Returns From China, To Deal With Saboteurs by 912(m): 9:26am On Apr 17, 2016
AntiWailer:
exkiss Sir.

Add executive psychiatric hospital in the budget. when u were away Fayose ran mad.

Rotflmao
Re: BUDGET IMPASSE: Buhari Returns From China, To Deal With Saboteurs by Nusaf: 9:39am On Apr 17, 2016
AntiWailer:
exkiss Sir.

U just spoilt my Xmas cloth with a splash of akamu I was taking this morning and I won't forgive u.
Re: BUDGET IMPASSE: Buhari Returns From China, To Deal With Saboteurs by Abudu2000(m): 9:40am On Apr 17, 2016
yimmu!! abeg who buhari or his band of idiots called APC don EPP
Re: BUDGET IMPASSE: Buhari Returns From China, To Deal With Saboteurs by tuniski: 9:41am On Apr 17, 2016
Nusaf:

One of the right things he is doing now is that he is bringing out the deliberate distortions by some members of NASS for pecuniary motives. Failure to do that is the real failure not ur own brand of failure. Cultivate the habit of reading the real story before making comments, cos otherwise, u will just end up displaying ur blindness and ignorance.
It is people like you that are contributing 70% of the failure call sai baba. By himself, he is 30%. The whole budget is a classical case of elementary failure of buhari n his presidency. The NASS wanted to cover up and help him manage the mess. Now he and his incompetent cabinet are trying to turn the citizens against NASS.

I don't even blame him, I blame NASS for not outrightly rejecting the most corrupt budget in our history. Over 1.5trn in padding and 'errors'.

Pls stop worshiping buhari.
Re: BUDGET IMPASSE: Buhari Returns From China, To Deal With Saboteurs by vizboy(m): 9:51am On Apr 17, 2016
Make I hear word.

Somebody that is going to travel before the end of the week
Re: BUDGET IMPASSE: Buhari Returns From China, To Deal With Saboteurs by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 17, 2016
Osirimononaye:
He is back from the shaolin temple of China.

He now has the neccessary Kung-Fu skill to pight kwarapsion and make Najilia peach fool.
are you aware how childish you sound?...............
Re: BUDGET IMPASSE: Buhari Returns From China, To Deal With Saboteurs by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 17, 2016
Osirimononaye:
He is back from the shaolin temple of China.

He now has the neccessary Kung-Fu skill to pight kwarapsion and make Najilia peach fool.
are you aware of how childish you sound?...............

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels / Edo Governorship Primaries: PDP Unveils Screening Committee / Nobody Can Stop FG From Probing #EndSARS Protesters - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.