Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,570 members, 7,847,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:34 PM

Hausa Man Must Be Emir - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Man Must Be Emir (27343 Views)

"Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 / Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) / Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Man Must Be Emir by Baaballiyo(m): 12:09am On Apr 18, 2016
naijaking1:
Hausa subjugation by the few Fulanis started when Othman dan Fodio, a peasant Fulani artisan presented to the court of Sarkin Gobir, impressed the king with his knowledge of history, religion, and even gun making. The king took him in as an adviser and confidante. Later, Fodio used his proximity with the king to overthrow him, and his reason was that the Hausa King practiced an "impure form of islam" Having consolidated his hold on the kingdom, he went on to establish Sokoto in a nearby town.

Othman dan Fodio then used the same tactic to over throw the Sarkin Kano, where the beautiful and strong Queen Amina had just ruled. Othman dan Fodio sent one of his family member to Kano as emir, replacing and abolishing the traditional Hausa Kingship. Ditto for other Hausa city states namely Daura, Katsina, Rano, etc.

The same technique was also used by Alimi in Illorin with the gullible and treacherous Afonja who betrayed his leader,the Oyo king to ally with a nomadic Fulani artisan. The same technique used by Othman dan Fodio in Gobir was used in Illorin, and the Fulani teacher succeeded in overthrowing Afonja and his family.

It's true, the Fulanis are worshipped by the Hausa, the way native Americans worshiped early European conquestidors.
Till today, the average Hausa man wants to tell you that he is Fulani, even those with 100% Hausa futures would claim to be descendant of a Fulani, unfortunately, the Fulanis know themselves, just like the Europeans know themselves.
Like Sanusi Lamido Sanusi said, there's pure bred Fulanis like Murtala Mohammed, and then there's Fulani wanna-bees like IBB and other generals from the Benue Plateau axis.

The Fulanis have an age old method of achieving, maintaining, and handing over power to themselves. They are also experts at getting the more numerous populations of Hausas, Nupes, and even Yorubas to do their bidding. For one, the history and nature of Fulanis are forbidden from being thought in Nigerian schools today. This prohibition leads to repeated circle of mistakes and falling prey to the same techniques used by Fodio and his family members.

Thanks to Hausa patriots like Aminu Kano who wouldn't fall into line with the dictates of Othman dan Fodio's grand son, the sultan of Sokoto, the average Hausa man 'almost' got liberated.

Another foolish assertion, Aminu Kano is Hausa Fulani, belongs to the Gyanawa Fulani clan.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Man Must Be Emir by Baaballiyo(m): 12:12am On Apr 18, 2016
GorkoSusaay:

Baseless and senseless post.
Murtala Mohamed is Hausa. From the patrician families of Kano.
Aminu Kano, the radical, is Fulani.

Murtala Is also a Hausa Fulani they are of the same clan (Gyanawa) with Aminu Kano.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Must Be Emir by naijaking1: 2:10am On Apr 18, 2016
Baaballiyo:

Another foolish assertion, Aminu Kano is Hausa Fulani, belongs to the Gyanawa Fulani clan.

Where did this one with poor reading skill come out of
You have not followed the thread enough to know what's going going, or you just can't comprehend.
Re: Hausa Man Must Be Emir by nduchucks: 2:28am On Apr 18, 2016
Mazi naijaking1, na wetting concern Abriba man with this topic na? Have you now abandoned the IPOB cause for forming concerned nationalist?

Shey you dey kampe?

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Must Be Emir by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:33am On Apr 18, 2016
OP and his ilk are envious of our unity; too bad there is nothing you or anyone can do about it.
If you like go and jump into the nearest lagoon - Oba Akiolu is ready to assist.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Man Must Be Emir by Greatalafin: 6:11am On Apr 18, 2016
Ilorin OBA loading.......
Re: Hausa Man Must Be Emir by waleboss12: 6:20am On Apr 18, 2016
Greatalafin:
Ilorin OBA loading.......
OBA OF ILORIN
TO HELL WITH THIS Fulani, IDIOTS MAD COWS . BASTARDS
Re: Hausa Man Must Be Emir by waleboss12: 6:22am On Apr 18, 2016
ItsMeAboki:
OP and his ilk are envious of our unity; too bad thereis nothing you or anyone can do about it.
If you like go and jump into the nearest lagoon - Oba Akiolu is ready to assist.
shut up it's Fulani we want to jumb into the lagoon . we and yeebos are know Friends . this one go pain Fulani well well
Re: Hausa Man Must Be Emir by Hausama2: 6:25am On Apr 18, 2016
Baaballiyo:

Your ignorance let you believe that Gombe is a Hausa state. Let me enlighten you a little, Gombe is not a Hausa state.
that is the point becos Gombe is not a Hausa state we can not be governor? So we is the unity and love you are talking about on social media . we will never forgive this Fulani bastard for this act . to hell with this foolanis
#bringbackourhausakings
Re: Hausa Man Must Be Emir by mightyhazel: 6:35am On Apr 18, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it must be a duck.

IPOBians can easily be spotted from their posts, their open agenda, political naivety and lack of finesse; all together makes them stand out quite clearly from the crowd - as easily as a masquerade in the village square.
more like ur obsessed with ipob,...making u 2 sleep,dream and wake wit ipob on ur mind 2 4 7. Dat cud xplain why evth is ipob 2 u. Cos I see no reason y the lamentations of an hausa guy on this forum should automatically lead 2 ipob bashing,..unless of course in ur mind evth dat doesn't please u must automatically be ascribed 2 ipob....just like we blame anytin unpleasant 2 'the devil'.
I tink u need some form of psychotherapy ...2 rid u of this obsession. It wud make rational thinking almost impossible,..and dats unhealthy,evn 2 ppl around u...

8 Likes

Re: Hausa Man Must Be Emir by waleboss12: 6:39am On Apr 18, 2016
mightyhazel:
more like ur obsessed with ipob,...making u 2 sleep,dream andwake up wit ipob on ur mind 2 4 7. Dat cud xplain why evth is ipob 2 ur mind. Cos I see noreason y the lamentations of an hausa guy on this forum should automatically lead 2 ipob bashing,..unless ofcourse in ur mind evth dat doesn't please u must automatically be ascribed 2 ipob....just like we blame anytin unpleasant 2 'the devil'.
I tink u need some form of psychotherapy ...2 rid u of this obsession. It wud make rational thinking almost impossible,..and dats unhealthy,evn 2 ppl around u.
shut up Fulani bastard I. P. O. B are better than you Fulani idiots. Carry go ipob....
Re: Hausa Man Must Be Emir by mightyhazel: 6:44am On Apr 18, 2016
waleboss12:
shut up Fulani bastard I. P. O. B are better than you Fulani idiots. Carry go ipob....
check whom u quote boy!

5 Likes

Re: Hausa Man Must Be Emir by Greatalafin: 7:36am On Apr 18, 2016
mightyhazel:
check whom u quote boy!
who are you. You but a Fulani bastard .
OBA OF ILORIN LOADING.....
Re: Hausa Man Must Be Emir by Hausama2: 7:56am On Apr 18, 2016
mightyhazel:
check whom u quote boy!
what do this Fulani think . you want us to support you against ipod.... Nah it is better to work with ipod than Fulani mad cow
Re: Hausa Man Must Be Emir by naijaking1: 7:57am On Apr 18, 2016
nduchucks:
Mazi naijaking1, na wetting concern Abriba man with this topic na? Have you now abandoned the IPOB cause for forming concerned nationalist?

Shey you dey kampe?

Mai gida, yaya?
I know you will appear on this thread sooner or later
Re: Hausa Man Must Be Emir by waleboss12: 8:04am On Apr 18, 2016
mightyhazel:
check whom u quote boy!
You are an idiot an insane cow. Get out Fulani transgender
Re: Hausa Man Must Be Emir by fulanimafia: 8:16am On Apr 18, 2016
Baaballiyo:

Your ignorance let you believe that Gombe is a Hausa state. Let me enlighten you a little, Gombe is not a Hausa state.

Danuwa I'm surprised you're responding to these irrelevant hacks, this is an IPOB thread and I revealed the fraud of the iPod OP and his minions from page 1 so I wonder the points you are all making when the thread itself is fraudulent.

Their mission is to attempt cracking the unity of the North which they have failed to replicate in the South, and is the source of northern political power and their current political irrelevance and servitude.

As I'm talking to you right now, two communities in Enugu State are under police lockdown because they've been attacking and killing each other based on the belief that one clan is the SLAVE of the other, who can then be surprised if they're looking for slaves in a northern community?

They can kick and scream online all they like under a million fake monikers, but there is nothing they can do in reality about their political irrelevance and our political domination.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Man Must Be Emir by mightyhazel: 8:40am On Apr 18, 2016
[quote author=waleboss12 post=44803587]
Re: Hausa Man Must Be Emir by mightyhazel: 8:42am On Apr 18, 2016
Greatalafin:
who are you. You but a Fulani bastard .
OBA OF ILORIN LOADING.....
don't be silly,read thru mypost thoroughly and use the modify button!

5 Likes

Re: Hausa Man Must Be Emir by Amina11: 8:43am On Apr 18, 2016
fulanimafia:

Danuwa I'm surprised you're responding to these irrelevant hacks, this is an IPOB thread and I revealed the fraud of the iPod OP and his minions from page 1 so I wonder the points you are all making when the thread itself is fraudulent.

Their mission is to attempt cracking the unity of the North which they have failed to replicate in the South, and is the source of northern political power and their current political irrelevance and servitude.

As I'm talking to you right now, two communities in Enugu State are under police lockdown because they've been attacking and killing each other based on the belief that one clan is the SLAVE of the other, who can then be surprised if they're looking for slaves in a northern community?

They can kick and scream online all they like under a million fake monikers, but there is nothing they can do in reality about their political irrelevance and our political domination.
You failed to address the Gombe issue.u claim fake unity.one day this hausa n Fulani crisis will ecalate .
#bringbackourhausakings
Re: Hausa Man Must Be Emir by BudeYahooCom: 7:49am On Apr 19, 2016
Leopardd:

Fulani.mafia himself is studying or studied in U.K and based there.
You see?
Re: Hausa Man Must Be Emir by enlightenedmind: 11:04am On Apr 19, 2016
And what will the emir do for u people? Mstweeeeee. Struggling over things that are irrelevant in society today. Who cares who is emir or oba or igwe? Rather than focus on how to create jobs in d north end d fights educate the north, u r talking of emir.. Mstweeee. Nobody cares.
Re: Hausa Man Must Be Emir by Hausama2: 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
enlightenedmind:
And what will the emir do for u people? Mstweeeeee. Struggling over things that are irrelevant in society today. Who cares who is emir or oba or igwe? Rather than focus on how to create jobs in d north end d fights educate the north, u r talking of emir.. Mstweeee. Nobody cares.
what off depriving Hausa's from being governor in Gombe. an APC state lost to PDP in governors ellection, but won presidential election
#bringbackourhausakings
Almajiri is babefactor
Re: Hausa Man Must Be Emir by Naijacitizen(m): 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
carinmom:

Their evil machinations will backfire insha Allah. We are inseparable.

As simply as that. Even devil himself know about this.

Let them continuing their exercise in futility.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Man Must Be Emir by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
mightyhazel:
more like ur obsessed with ipob,...making u 2 sleep,dream and wake wit ipob on ur mind 2 4 7. Dat cud xplain why evth is ipob 2 u. Cos I see no reason y the lamentations of an hausa guy on this forum should automatically lead 2 ipob bashing,..unless of course in ur mind evth dat doesn't please u must automatically be ascribed 2 ipob....just like we blame anytin unpleasant 2 'the devil'.
I tink u need some form of psychotherapy ...2 rid u of this obsession. It wud make rational thinking almost impossible,..and dats unhealthy,evn 2 ppl around u...

The feeling is quite mutual: take a sample from any thread and wherever you see a northerner, Muslim or Hausa Fulani being insulted or abused; chances are that the offender is most probably Igbo.
If anybody needs psychotherapy it is most definitely you lot because of your fixation and unnatural vexation with Hausa/Fulani, northerners and Muslims in that order - especially now that you are lamenting over GEJ's loss of the presidency and his replacement with PMB, who coincidentally ticks all the boxes that represents the above mentioned sources of your hatred.
Its time you guys learn that there are a growing number of northerners like me who will no longer remain silent to your insolence and are ready to fight back in the same kind many times over - get it?
Re: Hausa Man Must Be Emir by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
waleboss12:
shut up it's Fulani we want to jumb into the lagoon . we and yeebos are know Friends . this one go pain Fulani well well

You can smell a Igbo from anywhere, even on the internet; shut up who do you think you are kidding?
Go get a life jacket before Oba Akiolu comes for you.
Re: Hausa Man Must Be Emir by PRXPERT: 9:33am On Apr 22, 2016
alfarouq:
they have tried to demonise the Hausa- Fulani but it did not work for them now they have decided to divide the two. let me give u all a piece of advice, instead of exhausting your scarce resources in fighting the fulanis why don't you expend it in uniting your people. the bond between the Hausa Fulani is a covalent one if you what covalency means
are the one on your dp or another Arab wannabe? there is nothing like covalent bond what you have is hydrogen bond that will explode very soon..
Re: Hausa Man Must Be Emir by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
Amina11:
Amina believe me those days are gone we will fight for our right
#bringbackourhausakings

WTF!!! grin grin ;DThis is what happens when you open multiple accounts to incite hatred and forget to log out of one to comment on another! embarrassing!
Re: Hausa Man Must Be Emir by lawani: 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
GorkoSusaay:

"You" will take over Ilorin. Being said since 1826. Pray who will lead you? The Alaafin or the Ooni?

There will be an Oba of Ilorin. The problem is that Ajikobi wants it and Afonja wants it. So we give it to the two of them. Toss a coin to see who goes first, then be rotating it. The present Emir is not a Fulani descendant but Hausa as the name implies. The Balogun Fulani is the head of the Fulani descent. His name is Alhaji Oba or so but Ilorin was put under Britain by Ajikobi's signature while the last real King was Oba Moma who committed suicide in 1895. How would you feel like to be the one who signed the British protection agreement and be excluded from the paramount stool? That is how Balogun Ajikobi feels. Please support him to recover his stool. I beg you. How would you feel like if your great grandfather who was Oba Moma blew himself up in his palace because his Baloguns frustrated his move to make peace with Ibadan and Britain, then after the death of your great Granddad, Ilorin went forward to come under thesame British protection but signed by Balogun Ajikobi. That is how the Afonjas feel like. I urge you to support them to take what rightfully belongs to them. If you were the one, I would support you to. Please start a blog urging the kwara government to give the stool to Afonja and Ajikobi to be rotating between them. Afonja was an Oyo prince as was Ajikobi. I believe you will support the venture and if you can not, you will keep quiet. Mind you, the current Emir of Ilorin is not a Fulani descendant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Man Must Be Emir by lawani: 6:25am On Apr 29, 2016
GorkoSusaay:

Baseless and senseless post.
Murtala Mohamed is Hausa. From the patrician families of Kano.
Aminu Kano, the radical, is Fulani.

Aminu Kano called for the abolition of the Sokoto caliphate. So I wonder what you mean by saying he is Fulani. We know many gentlemen who are Fulani like Alhaji Shagari, Dangiwa Umar and etc and we know thugs like PMB but unless you can bring proof that Aminu Kano is Fulani, he remains Hausa as he identified himself. His mother however maybe related to Fulani. The proof I need is his father's name, clan, his other brothers by thesame father, his paternal Uncles and their descendants, if you can not produce those info, then leave the man as Hausa as he identified himself.

Then Muritala Mohammed is a Bakane of Auchi descent just like Kwakwanso is a Bakane of Yoruba descent. An Ijaw woman in Ile Ife told me Nnamdi Azikiwe was Ijaw who left with an Igbo person at a young age and etc. You find that such stories are true if you dig deeper.
Re: Hausa Man Must Be Emir by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 29, 2016
lawani:

Aminu Kano called for the abolition of the Sokoto caliphate. So I wonder what you mean by saying he is Fulani. We know many gentlemen who are Fulani like Alhaji Shagari, Dangiwa Umar and etc and we know thugs like PMB but unless you can bring proof that Aminu Kano is Fulani, he remains Hausa as he identified himself. His mother however maybe related to Fulani. The proof I need is his father's name, clan, his other brothers by thesame father, his paternal Uncles and their descendants, if you can not produce those info, then leave the man as Hausa as he identified himself.

Then Muritala Mohammed is a Bakane of Auchi descent just like Kwakwanso is a Bakane of Yoruba descent. An Ijaw woman in Ile Ife told me Nnamdi Azikiwe was Ijaw who left with an Igbo person at a young age and etc. You find that such stories are true if you dig deeper.

Lol! Arguing that aminu kano is not Fulani is quite ridiculous little small fry. Also, kwankwaso is fula, he said so himself, I don't know the mad man who told you he's Yoruba. It seems you don't understand the meaning of this bakane you keep throwing around. Stop trying to claim to know the ethnicity of our people more than us. It seems this whole thread was created by a Yoruba person, what you seek to accomplish I don't know.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Must Be Emir by lawani: 7:21am On Apr 29, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Lol! Arguing that aminu kano is not Fulani is quite ridiculous little small fry. Also, kwankwaso is fula, he said so himself, I don't know the mad man who told you he's Yoruba. It seems you don't understand the meaning of this bakane you keep throwing around. Stop trying to claim to know the ethnicity of our people more than us. It seems this whole thread was created by a Yoruba person, what you seek to accomplish I don't know.

A Kano man said Kwankwanso is from the Kano quarters reserved for Yoruba settlers. That is enough for me. Even Saraki in Ilorin at one time claimed to be Fulani. To me, Kwankwanso is a Bakane of Yoruba descent because of his primary constituency in Kano, regardless of his public statements. I have told you the info I need to believe Aminu Kano is Fula, if you can not provide it, then he remains Hausa as he self identified.

The Yoruba do not get involved in Hausa Fulani collabo. So I doubt if a Yoruba person is the OP. I only responded to the Ilorin comment and then the Aminu Kano origin comment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Osinbajo And Amosun Commission Procter Gamble Factory Agbara In Ogun (Photos) / Gbajabiamila Apologises Over Harvard Enrollment Tweet / Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.