Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins (23298 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" / Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) / 30 Church Meme's Every Christian Can Relate With During Service (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins by moski5(m): 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
VictorRomanov:

In other words, sin, repent sin again. And the circle goes on and on huh?

Man ain't perfect unfortunately the circle continues
Re: How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins by obixcel(m): 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2016
moski5:

hi

give me 4 examples of accidental sin

2 from scripture
2 from your experience
Accidental sins could be any, and I mean any sin dat u are being caught up with unprepared and dat overwhelms u @ ur weakest point, dis is as a result of carelessness and prayerlessness on d part of d individual, dats why Jesus warned,Watch and pray dat u fall not into temptation. dats what I mean. There are no specific sins, it could be any, e.g Lying, as common as it is, Peter denied Jesus @ d point he wasn't expecting or prepared for it despite Jesus had already warned him, But Jesus assured him he had already prayed for him.
Re: How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
Waiting for the "how to put yourself right after committing murder" grin grin

Christianity, mchew!

1 Like

Re: How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins by DivineSpp(m): 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
obixcel:
Accidental sins could be any, and I mean any sin dat u are being caught up with unprepared and dat overwhelms u @ ur weakest point, dis is as a result of carelessness and prayerlessness on d part of d individual, dats why Jesus warned,Watch and pray dat u fall not into temptation. dats what I mean.

@Obixcel,
It might be accidental outwardly through your immediate response of committing the sin but the sins has been processed in your mind before it manifests outside.
That's why we need to keep guarding our heart with all diligence.

Stay Blessed sad
Re: How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins by DivineSpp(m): 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
amerimex:
[future sin?] Bro ds is a nice write up but ds ur no.4 didn't go well with me, how do God forgive future sin dats encouraging abiding in sin

@amerimex, thanks for the kind words.

All your sins (past, present and future sins) were forgiven at the cross of Jesus Christ more than 2000 years ago.
For instance, if we use over 2000 years ago as our reference point (which it actually is), then all our sins (past, present and future sins) are all future sins to what Jesus did at the cross.

If you can just embrace this truth, you will start pleasing God effortlessly through the power of the Holy Spirit in you.

You're a success!
Re: How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins by obixcel(m): 3:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
DivineSpp:

@amerimex, thanks for the kind words.

All your sins (past, present and future sins) were forgiven at the cross of Jesus Christ more than 2000 years ago.
For instance, if we use over 2000 years ago as our reference point (which it actually is), then all our sins (past, present and future sins) are all future sins to what Jesus did at the cross.

If you can just embrace this truth, you will start pleasing God effortlessly through the power of the Holy Spirit in you.

You're a success!
Dats Heresy!! False teachings of d highest order, no wonder these so called mega churches go too soft when it comes to condemning sin especially d sins of d flesh (immorality and fornication). Jesus died on d cross to bear d past sins of d world, not future sins. A sinner has to repent, confess and forsake his or her sins to be saved. Pls don't let those so called preachers deceive you, ...He that commits sin is of d Devil....." Once again..."Shall u continue in sin that Grace may be abound?....God forbid..." Let's not twist d scripture.

1 Like

Re: How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins by VictorRomanov: 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
moski5:

Man ain't perfect unfortunately the circle continues

The circle continue if we want it to. Its a matter of choice! The Grace is not to go on sinning. The grace is to have power over sin.
Re: How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins by naturefellow(m): 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
goingape:
like seriously
like seriously! It was as though I did not hear it right at first. The congregation was practically asked to take sin lightly in the subtlest way I have ever seen. Preacherman supported his exhortation with instances of God as being a very forgiving father who would always welcome an offender with open arms regardless of the sin committed. Lobatan shocked
He didn't need to spell it out!

And to my utmost discomfort, he never mentioned a word about punishment for sin, restoration, retribution. Not even 'holiness' or related scriptures popped up. Everything about the message wasn't right!
Re: How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins by DivineSpp(m): 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
obixcel:
Dats Heresy!! False teachings of d highest order, no wonder these so called mega churches go too soft when it comes to condemning sin especially d sins of d flesh (immorality and fornication). Jesus died on d cross to bear d past sins of d world, not future sins. A sinner has to repent, confess and forsake his or her sins to be saved. Pls don't let those so called preachers deceive you, ...He that commits sin is of d Devil....." Once again..."Shall u continue in sin that Grace may be abound?....God forbid..." Let's not twist d scripture.

@obixcel, I'm not going to argue with you on that. The more you study the scriptures and allow the Holy Spirit in you to reveal the truth to you , your knowledge will increase.
If you study the scriptures carefully, the more you sin, grace of God to overcome them much more increases (Rom 5:20)
This is not meant to encourage sinning but to show you God has put the power in you through the help of the Holy Spirit to live above sin.
To be candid, no one is perfect. We're all depending on the grace of God to keep living a life of holiness.
Trust the grace of God today and not your self effort to live holy
You're blessed!
Re: How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins by obixcel(m): 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
DivineSpp:

@obixcel, I'm not going to argue with you on that. The more you study the scriptures and allow the Holy Spirit in you to reveal the truth to you , your knowledge will increase.
If you study the scriptures carefully, the more you sin, grace of God to overcome them much more increases (Rom 5:20)
This is not meant to encourage sinning but to show you God has put the power in you through the help of the Holy Spirit to live above sin.
To be candid, no one is perfect. We're all depending on the grace of God to keep living a life of holiness.
You're blessed!
We won't keep quiet and allow u propagate error, error begats error, but the truth shall make u free. Falsehood is not when people tell or present lies outrightly, but when the d truth is mixed with lies side by side.
Re: How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins by DivineSpp(m): 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
naturefellow:
like seriously! It was as though I did not hear it right at first. The congregation was practically asked to take sin lightly in the subtlest way I have ever seen. Preacherman supported his exhortation with instances of God as being a very forgiving father who would always welcome an offender with open arms regardless of the sin committed. Lobatan shocked
He didn't need to spell it out!

And to my utmost discomfort, he never mentioned a word about punishment for sin, restoration, retribution. Not even 'holiness' or related scriptures popped up. Everything about the message wasn't right!

@naturefellow, if you've been following my post, I said making a practice of sin will harden your heart towards God as a believer. If you keep giving room to the devil through sin, he will eventually cause you to deny the God you've been serving until he succeeded in sending you to hell
I pray that's not your portion in Jesus name.
That's why you need to embrace this grace life to prevent the devil from taking advantage of your ignorance.
When you believe right, you will live right!
Stay blessed!
Re: How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins by charmingeyes(m): 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
DivineSpp:
1. Remind yourself of who you are in Christ and what has been made available to you through Christ’s finished work on the cross.

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for possession… – 2 Peter 2:9 (MKJV)
And You (God) made us kings and priests to our God, and we will reign over the earth. – Revelation 5:10 (MKJV)
…much more surely will those who receive [God's] overflowing grace (unmerited favor) and the free gift of righteousness reign as kings in life through the one Man Jesus Christ – Romans 5:17 (AMP)

2. Meditate on the truth that you are dead indeed to sin’s condemnation, guilt, judgement and curse just in the same way Jesus died to sin once for all.

For by the death He died, He died to sin… once for all; and the life that He lives, He is living to God... Even so consider yourselves also dead to sin…, but alive to God… in Christ Jesus. – Romans 6:10-11 (AMP)

3. Be conscious of the fact the God has brought you into a position of righteousness where whatever you do (good or bad), God still sees you righteous.

For He has made Him who knew no sin, to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him (Christ Jesus). – 2 Corinthians 5:21 (MKJV)

4. Be confident that God has completely forgiven all your sins (past, present and future sins).

In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace… - Ephesians 1:7 (MKJV)
Who forgives [every one of] all your iniquities (sins)... Psalm 103:3 (AMP)
their sins and their iniquities I will remember no more. – Hebrews 10:17 (MKJV)

5. Keep confessing that Jesus’ obedience (not your performance or obedience) has made you righteous until the reality of this good news gets into every fibre of your being.

For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of One (Jesus Christ) shall many be made righteous. – Romans 5:19 (MKJV)

6. Now, you are empowered to go and sin no more and to start living a life of holiness.

…even so now yield your members as slaves to righteousness unto holiness. – Romans 6:19 (MKJV)
For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under Law, but under grace. – Romans 6:14 (MKJV)

Note: God hates all sins including sexual sin. I am also vehemently against sin and I am 100% for holiness. Making continuous practice of sin will harden your heart towards God. But you can only overcome sin until you are always conscious of who you are in Christ and the provisions God has made available to you in Him. When you know and believe God has nothing against you because He has forgiven all your sins before you ever committed them, you will lose every desire to indulge in sexual immorality. In fact, the act will be so disgusting to you.

The grace of God is not a license to sin but it empowers you to live above sin. It is even more than enough to overcome sin. We just have to embrace it.
When you believe right, you will always live right!

You are blessed. Happy Sunday shocked

...and that is simply the gospel
...the good news.
Re: How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins by Alani86: 5:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
YomaA:
Bless u brother...if am not mistaken you attend believers love world like myself.

True disciples (children of God) do not promote church or man. They only promote Jesus and Heaven!
Re: How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins by Alani86: 5:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
Motherfucker2:
Religion is a scam

Even from your name (who you are and what you stand for), it shows you really need help!
Re: How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins by obixcel(m): 5:52pm On Apr 17, 2016
Alani86:

True disciples (children of God) do not promote church or man. They only promote Jesus and Heaven!
Dats how we know dem, they promote themselves rather than Christ Jesus.
Re: How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 17, 2016
DivineSpp:
1. Remind yourself of who you are in Christ and what has been made available to you through Christ’s finished work on the cross.

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for possession… – 2 Peter 2:9 (MKJV)
And You (God) made us kings and priests to our God, and we will reign over the earth. – Revelation 5:10 (MKJV)
…much more surely will those who receive [God's] overflowing grace (unmerited favor) and the free gift of righteousness reign as kings in life through the one Man Jesus Christ – Romans 5:17 (AMP)

2. Meditate on the truth that you are dead indeed to sin’s condemnation, guilt, judgement and curse just in the same way Jesus died to sin once for all.

For by the death He died, He died to sin… once for all; and the life that He lives, He is living to God... Even so consider yourselves also dead to sin…, but alive to God… in Christ Jesus. – Romans 6:10-11 (AMP)

3. Be conscious of the fact the God has brought you into a position of righteousness where whatever you do (good or bad), God still sees you righteous.

For He has made Him who knew no sin, to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him (Christ Jesus). – 2 Corinthians 5:21 (MKJV)

4. Be confident that God has completely forgiven all your sins (past, present and future sins).

In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace… - Ephesians 1:7 (MKJV)
Who forgives [every one of] all your iniquities (sins)... Psalm 103:3 (AMP)
their sins and their iniquities I will remember no more. – Hebrews 10:17 (MKJV)

5. Keep confessing that Jesus’ obedience (not your performance or obedience) has made you righteous until the reality of this good news gets into every fibre of your being.

For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of One (Jesus Christ) shall many be made righteous. – Romans 5:19 (MKJV)

6. Now, you are empowered to go and sin no more and to start living a life of holiness.

…even so now yield your members as slaves to righteousness unto holiness. – Romans 6:19 (MKJV)
For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under Law, but under grace. – Romans 6:14 (MKJV)

Note: God hates all sins including sexual sin. I am also vehemently against sin and I am 100% for holiness. Making continuous practice of sin will harden your heart towards God. But you can only overcome sin until you are always conscious of who you are in Christ and the provisions God has made available to you in Him. When you know and believe God has nothing against you because He has forgiven all your sins before you ever committed them, you will lose every desire to indulge in sexual immorality. In fact, the act will be so disgusting to you.

The grace of God is not a license to sin but it empowers you to live above sin. It is even more than enough to overcome sin. We just have to embrace it.
When you believe right, you will always live right!

You are blessed. Happy Sunday shocked
JESUS IS LORD I hope you have not crucified yourself by encouraging people to sin

This seem more like a deliberate act to ridicule the word of God may God judge you if you had done this to incite and make people sin and keep having a fasle feeling of salvation

Those that have sin and are feeling condemned know what to do only if they want to deceive themselves
Re: How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins by Alani86: 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
DivineSpp:

You're blessed!

This is complete heresy! Absolute error!! Please, if you don't have a deep understanding of God's word, you had better keep mute and stop causing confusion for yourself and innocent readers. Open your eyes wide and read this passage; "Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for His remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God"; 1John3:9! That sin/sinner you are quoting wrongly isn't referring to those who have been saved. It refers to those who still haven't been to Jesus for the cleansing of sin. Grace is available to locate them and save/redeem them. Believers are saved by faith THROUGH grace. That's the same grace that the bible says abound amongst sinners. Get it right bro.... And don't be cheated!

Let me also mention very quickly, with the view to balancing things up here, that even the yet committed sin, Jesus died for them. That is why a saint that derail/back-slide can still get back on track. That the efficacy/provision of the blood; to cleanse us from our mistakes/stains/errors/errs/etc.

1 Like

Re: How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins by promise101: 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
goingape:
so let us commit the sin and go free.

Is like saying go and keep sinning and repenting
Please, what is your point exactly?

Are you trying to say that one must be sinless perfect before one can go to heaven? If yes, please quote a single person that lived under sinless perfection, except christ, according to the scriptures.

As for your question, in my case I don't know about you, I will go free despite my flaws and sins.

Why? Because the punishment that I deserved for my past, present and future sins have been laid on christ. SO, I OWN NO DEBT!

1 Like

Re: How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins by promise101: 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
snrman:
Just like that
Yes, exactly like that!
Re: How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins by promise101: 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
captianfreeman:
So , we can now continue in sin ,and ask for grace of God to abound. ?

My friend, whether you continue or not, that is not my business.

The truth is that you are not justified because you don't commit sin or that you are trying to righteous by works or that you are claiming sinless perfection, rather you are justified because of the faith you have in the finished work of christ which took place in your place, even WITHOUT THE DEED OF THE LAW.

1 Like

Re: How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins by promise101: 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
gradeA:
ok, but then with the point 6, what happens when after genuinely repenting, you keep falling back again, and what measures help to permanently stop it?
Understanding the message of the cross, which has a summary; "NO CONDEMNATION".

Then it is when you know that you are not condemned in christ, no matter what, that's when you see the love of God clean and clear. And when you clearly see that love, the power of sin in your flesh is weakened.

1 Like

Re: How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins by promise101: 9:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
VictorRomanov:

In other words, sin, repent sin again. And the circle goes on and on huh?
Oh, you are one of those hypocritical, self-righteous, holier-than-thou christians who preach that heretic gospel of sinless perfection?

Please, is sinless perfection by works of righteousness a means of justification to sinners?

Can you please name a single man who lived under sinless perfection, except Jesus, according to the scriptures?

In fact, if you can let go of your pharisee hypocrisy, can you gently and humbly answer this question; ARE YOU SINLESS PERFECT?
Re: How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins by VictorRomanov: 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
promise101:

Oh, you are one of those hypocritical, self-righteous, holier-than-thou christians who preach that heretic gospel of sinless perfection?

Please, is sinless perfection by works of righteousness a means of justification to sinners?

Can you please name a single man who lived under sinless perfection, except Jesus, according to the scriptures?

In fact, if you can let go of your pharisee hypocrisy, can you gently and humbly answer this question; ARE YOU SINLESS PERFECT?

See how u just came online and started talking rubbish, cos u have access to a phone with internet connection abi? Judge Dred! I asked a simple question and you came throwing tantrums like a 2yr old who was denied ice-cream!

You see a lady walking along the street, u call her, toast her, take her home and have sex with her. The following day, u repent. After 2 days you see another lady and u repeat the same process which led u to commit fornication, and u call me hypocrite for asking you if it is right?

Are your senses complete?

I bet you will quickly divorce a wife who is repeatedly adulterous after asking for your forgiveness each time she commits adultery! And the bible says if you don't forgive men their trespasses, neither will God forgive you.

You are both ignorant and unreasonable. You have the bible and u don't read. Cos you re afraid it will condemn ur actions. To enlighten yourself, read Romans 6:1 tell me what u understand.

If my question is tormenting your conscience deal with it or better still try the hang man's loop. Nonsense. Na me send u go sin?

And may God forgive me for coming at you like this!
Re: How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
Deevaseyi:

Say something am giving up on you grin

Who have u sold data to on nairaland?
Re: How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
Sirmee:

Only if we Christians know what genuine salvation is. Thank God for the new Paul of our time (Pastor Joseph Prince) who is always dissecting the truth about the kingdom to us.
God bless you too for sharing this

Nice to know that you know Joseph prince. Please share how you came in contact with his ministry?

1 Like

Re: How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins by promise101: 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
franko4don:

what happened to your bible?
Please young man, do not act like the jews!

Does bible give you eternal life?

For your own good, bible does not give you eternal life. What gives you eternal life is your faith in the righteousness of Jesus himself!

John 5:39; " Search the scriptures; for in them YE THINK ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. 40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life."
Re: How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins by DivineSpp(m): 9:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
Alani86:

This is complete heresy! Absolute error!! Please, if you don't have a deep understanding of God's word, you had better keep mute and stop causing confusion for yourself and innocent readers. Open your eyes wide and read this passage; "Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for His remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God"; 1John3:9! That sin/sinner you are quoting wrongly isn't referring to those who have been saved. It refers to those who still haven't been to Jesus for the cleansing of sin. Grace is available to locate them and save/redeem them. Believers are saved by faith THROUGH grace. That's the same grace that the bible says abound amongst sinners. Get it right bro.... And don't be cheated!

Let me also mention very quickly, with the view to balancing things up here, that even the yet committed sin, Jesus died for them. That is why a saint that derail/back-slide can still get back on track. That the efficacy/provision of the blood; to cleanse us from our mistakes/stains/errors/errs/etc.

@Alani86, thank you so much for your comment.

Let me make few explanations about the scripture you quoted in your comment.

Everyone who has been born of God does not commit sin, because His seed remains in him, and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God. - 1 John 3:9 (MKJV)

Everyone who has been born of God does not commit sin - To be born of God means you've accepted and believed Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. That means you've been born again. When you became born again, your spirit (human spirit) only became transformed. your soul and body didn't get born again. By the way, at new birth, the Holy Spirit makes your spirit [/b]His permanent residence, [b]your soul is the seat of your personality, will, emotions and your body is the physical container for your spirit and soul by which you relate with other human beings.
Everyone who has been born of God does not commit sin means in your spirit, it is not possible for you to sin because the Holy Spirit leaves there permanently (because His seed [the Holy Spirit] remains in him).
That's why in your spirit you cannot sin because you have been born of God.

Now as a believer, how can you identify with this truth?

You start by educating your soul, which is your mind to believe this good news (that's what I've been trying to do through all my posts shocked) Your mind will now relate the same information from your spirit to your body until you are now fully conscious of it. Your responsibility is to put to death the desires of your body (just like a physical training exercise) to tally with the information your spirit through the Holy Spirit in you has related to your soul (mind)

As you keep doing this, people around you will testify that you are living a holy life.

For your information, the good news about the wonderful grace of God is not only for believers in Christ, it is extended to everyone in the world.

And He is the propitiation concerning our sins, and not concerning ours only, but also concerning the sins of all the world. - 1 John 2:2 (MKJV)

You're highly favoured in this week and beyond in Jesus name!
Re: How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins by promise101: 9:52pm On Apr 17, 2016
sabi99:
@Op, u dey go far sef...d sex wey pple dey use eyes commit pass d ones wey pple dey commit 4 bed....from pastors down to d least religious person albeit not everybody. Na only God go help us.
Don't mind those heretic, hypocritical, self-righteous, holier-than-thou, pharisee-jewish christians and worst of all, SINLESS PERFECTION preachers!
Re: How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins by promise101: 9:55pm On Apr 17, 2016
Maser:
Titus 2:11

For the grace of God which bringeth salvation hath appeared unto all men, teaching us that denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously and godly in this present world.

Grace is NEVER an excuse for free fornication. The OP's write up is a load of bullshit calculated to harden people's heart in a life of sin, a life of fucking and feeling alright. A sure way to hell fire! Christ Embassy doctrine...
My question is, according to the verse where you posted, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, living soberly, righteously and godly in this present world, DOES THAT, IN ANY WAY MAKE YOU LOOK RIGHTEOUS BEFORE GOD?
Re: How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins by promise101: 10:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
Maser:
Titus 2:11

For the grace of God which bringeth salvation hath appeared unto all men, teaching us that denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously and godly in this present world.

Grace is NEVER an excuse for free fornication. The OP's write up is a load of bullshit calculated to harden people's heart in a life of sin, a life of fucking and feeling alright. A sure way to hell fire! Christ Embassy doctrine...
Oh, because of your self-righteous, pharisee-like behaviour, you even went on to name church!

Please, sincerely reply this post with an answer to this question I am going to ask, if not, I am not going to take you serious; ARE YOU SINLESS PEFERCT? DOES GOD EXPECT SINLESS PERFECT RiGHT LIVING? If yes, NAME A SINGLE PERSON WHO LIVED UNDER SINLESS PERFECTION, except Jesus.
Re: How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins by obixcel(m): 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
DivineSpp:

@Alani86, thank you so much for your comment.

Let me make few explanations about the scripture you quoted in your comment.

Everyone who has been born of God does not commit sin, because His seed remains in him, and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God. - 1 John 3:9 (MKJV)

Everyone who has been born of God does not commit sin - To be born of God means you've accepted and believed Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. That means you've been born again. When you became born again, your spirit (human spirit) only became transformed. your soul and body didn't get born again. By the way, at new birth, the Holy Spirit makes your spirit [/b]His permanent residence, [b]your soul is the seat of your personality, will, emotions and your body is the physical container for your spirit and soul by which you relate with other human beings.
Everyone who has been born of God does not commit sin means in your spirit, it is not possible for you to sin because the Holy Spirit leaves there permanently (because His seed [the Holy Spirit] remains in him).
That's why in your spirit you cannot sin because you have been born of God.

Now as a believer, how can you identify with this truth?

You start by educating your soul, which is your mind to believe this good news (that's what I've been trying to do through all my posts shocked) Your mind will now relate the same information from your spirit to your body until you are now fully conscious of it. Your responsibility is to put to death the desires of your body (just like a physical training exercise) to tally with the information your spirit through the Holy Spirit in you has related to your soul (mind)

As you keep doing this, people around you will testify that you are living a holy life.

For your information, the good news about the wonderful grace of God is not only for believers in Christ, it is extended to everyone in the world.

And He is the propitiation concerning our sins, and not concerning ours only, but also concerning the sins of all the world. - 1 John 2:2 (MKJV)

You're highly favoured in this week and beyond in Jesus name!
Let's get straight to d point, Do u believe in Eternal Security of d Believer? And what happened to Christ's words in John 15:1-5, "Abide in me and I in you.......IF anyone does not abide in me, he is plucked out like a branch and is withered...." Pls read dat passage very well. Salvation is by faith, but ur maintaining ur "saved status" is conditional, one has to abide in Christ, overcome temptation. There's no superman saint who feels he/she would indulge in sin and still remain a saved person, never!, whether u are born water and d spirit, if one commits sin habitually, intentionally, he/she is of d Devil.
Salvation is not meant to be complicated like d way u are putting it, I know a preacher told u all these, but if read d new testament very well for yourself, especially Romans, and I, II and III John, u'll discover dat it's as simple as ABC. which one is spirit, soul and whatever. Whether it's ur spirit dat is born again or ur soul, d bottom line is if any man be in Christ he is a new creature...." And Jesus gave a condition in John gospel, He said, "IF ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples in deed".
Re: How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins by promise101: 10:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
amerimex:
[future sin?] Bro ds is a nice write up but ds ur no.4 didn't go well with me, how do God forgive future sin dats encouraging abiding in sin
My friend, that might sound strange to you, because so many preachers these days are not just helping out at all, rather they are good at CONDEMNING people to hell, while they themselves know that they CAN NEVER be sinless perfect. Yet, they clamour for sinless perfection, right from our church pulpits. It is very heretic and harmful!

Now to understand this, you have to know that christ's death pays for the PENALTY of the sins, from the days of adam and eve till the day rapture will take place. Which means, through his sacrifice the WHOLE/ENTIRE sins of the whole world, from the days of adam to the day of rapture, where forgiven.

In other words, ALL our sins where forgiven.

Now, "ALL" as referred to the above doesn't not mean "your past sins till the day you ask for forgiveness". Absolutely not!

Another word for all is ENTIRE. For God to say he has forgiven our ENTIRE sins, he was not talking about; past only or past + present only. If so then it means that all our sins where not forgiven.

There is NO "ALL/ENTIRE" WITHOUT A COMPLETE PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE. This shows that christ didn't die only for our past sins, because when he died, we haven't even committed them. In other words, at the time of his death, our todays sin where viewed as futuristic sin, but yet his death covers it for us.

So no matter how strange it sounds to you, you have to believe that our past, present and future sins are being forgiven. Not believing it, makes you live a life of sin-consciousness and makes you live in doubt of your salvation, because at worst, your heart tells you, " what if you have sinned unconsciously/unknowingly?"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maltreating Your Wife Hinders Your Prayer - Mike Bamiloye Tells Married Men / I Went To A Jehovah Witness Church! / Download 40 Free Ebooks & Mp3 Downloads By Dr. Myles Munroe On Faith, Family, Po

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.