Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up (35623 Views)

Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" / Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by abuwasilah(m): 11:54am On Apr 17, 2016
Fake and non realistic prophesies.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by seunny4lif(m): 11:54am On Apr 17, 2016
grin grin grin
Make I hear
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by YonkijiSappo: 11:54am On Apr 17, 2016
He is indeed a PRIMATE .... The other type though.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by mandax: 11:55am On Apr 17, 2016
Buhari's silent acquiescence to the wanton killings done by Buhari Fulani has done the damages that shall lead to break up of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by bigtt76(f): 11:56am On Apr 17, 2016
His church will be blown up into smithereens before Nigeria does #Ewu

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by AntiWailer: 11:57am On Apr 17, 2016
the way Jonathan won election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by Henovy: 11:58am On Apr 17, 2016
cosby02:
PDP grin
For your mind sha, but far fetched!
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by siraj1402(m): 11:59am On Apr 17, 2016
So many lunatic pastors in this country, no positive word ever from them except words of discouragment.Were tutu.

4 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by esan1(m): 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
Nigeria need strong hand not prayer.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by Opinedecandid(m): 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
He lacks the capacity, he is human and limited.

Let him, APC and Zombies keep shut.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by anonimi: 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
Break up is promised land already, not so
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by geoworldedu: 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
Na lie
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by Mekus68: 12:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
Many ppl hv being saying it that Buhari is the worst president Nigeria ever had.
With his disregard for court orders n his continued detaining of Nnamdi Kanu, n by labelling d Igbos 5%, let me c hw he would hv d mind to come to d Southeast in 2019 to campaign,, d kind stone wey we go throw him ehh

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by wexyee: 12:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
GenOrumov:
I don't see any reason not to believe what this man has just said.

Nigeria's situation was akin to travelling on a smooth road but veering off at a point into the bush and continuing the journey deep into the bush. Buhari can just help Nigeria navigate back from the bush, then the next person will now take us to our final destination.

Any sensible human should know that Nigeria is currently so bad that it will take magic to cure its problem and you and I know that magic doesn't solve problems. 4 to 8 years isn't still not going to be enough to turn Nigeria into a country of our dreams (minimal corruption, improved healthcare, constant electricity, no fuel scarcity etc.)

just like u neva saw any reason not to beliv he's prophesy before the election wen he said buhari will nt win

3 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
TPAND:

I'm sorry but there will never be a country called BIAFRA. Not in a million years. You guys can go to Mars and start s new country.
I don't understand. It's evident you don't like these Biafrans so why do you still want to stay with them? I don't understand this. Explain.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by GenOrumov: 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
wexyee:
just like u neva saw any reason not to beliv he's prophesy before the election wen he said buhari will nt win
I have no business with his prophesy. My submission is from a logical point of view.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by AllBusiness(m): 12:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
[size=20pt]Primate Ayodele:

''Goodluck Jonathan will win the Presidential Election, Buhari will not be president''[/size]

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by Leeeekeeee: 12:15pm On Apr 17, 2016
If it finally comes to pass, am sure Nairaland will die naturally cous Rule 9 is also part of Nigeria..
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by Coolgent(m): 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
Stupid people with their stupid prophecy

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by wexyee: 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
mandax:
Buhari's silent acquiescence to the wanton killings done by Buhari Fulani has done the damages that shall lead to break up of Nigeria.
hehehe becus off ppl like u dats y fake pastors full every were . Cus there are too much dullards in naija, ppl go beliv am. I heard one ipob pastor claim he's jesus grin
mandax:
hehehe becus off ppl like u dats y fake pastors full every were . Cus there are too much dullards in naija, ppl go beliv am. I heard one ipob pastor claim he's jesus. Hehehe nawa for those feeful . Make I wait for ipob warriors to decend on me" sipping zobo"

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by Chukzyfcb(m): 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
Catholic priest Fr Mbaka says Buhari is the man for Nigerians, another Christian leader primate ayodele says otherwise. And both leaders are supposed to be Gods messenger.
God is not an author of confusion oo.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by Adminisher: 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
This is a very evil prophet.

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by hamilton62(m): 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2016
TPAND:

I'm sorry but there will never be a country called BIAFRA. Not in a million years. You guys can go to Mars and start s new country.
You don't need to be sorry in seeing the light at the end of the tunnel because not all see beyond their nose.
Biafra is beyond the comprehension of any gullible Nigerian and Biafra has come and shall be!
Did the prophet call Biafra?
What's so scary in this Nation called Biafra to people like you?
Something most be taking away the sleep from your eyes at 2am when you hear the word Biafra!
Is the primate now a biafra and did he mention the "scary word Biafra?
Seems that name Biafra drives away gullibility!
Yes it does that's why they are always at the run with their instinct wailing Biafra! Biafra!! Biafra!b! always even when it's not called.
It's only a ripe and charming fruit that's stoned at!
Biafra! Biafra!! Biafra!!! Oya, start running Mr/Mrs gullible

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by malton: 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by anny268(f): 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
We re watching
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by misscall247: 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
Dulaard is partial......God will soon expose buhari
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by menxer: 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
Predicting any situation in Nigeria is like sport betting, you are most likely to be off point by a goal or two.

All those predicting "away to win" and "(0:4) 2 handicap" against Nigeria because PMB is President are in for a surprise. grin

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by thewarrior72: 12:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
GOATandYAMtheory:
This man is a big fool

No apologies to the followers
Because he said the obvious?
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by lastpage: 12:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
nnachukz:
Buhari can never be likened to Moses, Moses united Israelites but Buhari has come to divide us more through his utterances, actions and inactions. A president who can easily call a section of his constituency 5% and another 95% deserving a more preferential treatment in public can never in any genuine spectacle be seen as a good leader. A president who keeps quiet when his kinsmen massacre others, can not be said to be laying a good foundation except the one capable of disintegrating us from being one and hence not a good leader worthy of emulation by any right thinking sincere mind.

You guys should please stop #Wailing over inconsequential issues! Move-On!

Yes, the 5% is a FACT..... and he was referring to the AMOUNT OF VOTE you guys gave him in the elections. That is a "historical fact" no one can change until the next election when you will have the opportunity to change it to 95%, using your PVC!
Dont blame the President, blame yourselves for turning the election to a tribal issue

It is disingenuous that you are not crediting the same President, for making many of your sons, holders of prominent positions in his Government, even when all you could give him was 5% support! I guess you are used to greedily eating from where you do not like to sow?

Buhari is not perfect,infact, he is a mile away from being the perfect President but at this point in time, with the TWO CHOICES Nigerians were presented with, Buhari remains the Moses of our time.

As for that nonentity who calls himself "primate" Ayodele, this is not the first time God is disgracing him and his predictions or was he not the one who said "God told him" that Jonathan will win the elections in 2015? grin grin grin
Just that he is shameless and just looking for attention.

It is better if he starts predicting football results like T.B. Joshua, so Boyz can use his predictions to play Baba-Ijebu and Nairabetting..... at least, he can make himself useful that way instead of constituting a nuisance to real prophets of God.

Lastpage!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by ismayl: 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
nnachukz:
Another guess work.

the mad man yels again
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by freeborn76(m): 12:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
If all Buhari does is resetting us back to default mode where order and progress reigns, then he would have done more than enough...then we can vote a Joshua to take us into the promised land. #Istandwithbuhari

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by Skain(m): 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
Dis man take style resemble Saraki o. Abi na my eyes dey deceive me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters / Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) / Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.