Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up (35624 Views)

Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" / Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by poseidon12: 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
TPAND:
Buhari is doing his best and laying up a good foundation for the future Nigeria to build. Obviously Buhari would have crossed to the yonder before Nigeria gets to the promised land.

Nigeria wil not break, not in 1000years. Our problem is too much ethnicity, nepotism and corruption. Buhari is laying a foundation for us to build.
It's ok to dream. Buhari, a tribalist is laying a foundation for "us" to build? And what makes you think that Nigeria will not break in 1000 years? With all the inter-ethnic hatred? Dream on.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by thewarrior72: 12:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
TPAND:
Buhari is doing his best and laying up a good foundation for the future Nigeria to build. Obviously Buhari would have crossed to the yonder before Nigeria gets to the promised land.

Nigeria wil not break, not in 1000years. Our problem is too much ethnicity, nepotism and corruption. Buhari is laying a foundation for us to build.
Continue in your delusion, while ur accursed Nigeria has already gathered the momentum for a speedy breakup
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by lastpage: 12:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
Chukzyfcb:
Catholic priest Fr Mbaka says Buhari is the man for Nigerians, another Christian leader primate ayodele says otherwise. And both leaders are supposed to be Gods messenger.
God is not an author of confusion oo.

Exactly!
This shows that at least one is a Charlatan... while the other is not.
Now, the Bible says "By their FRUIT, you shall know them, a GOOD Tree will bear GOOD Fruit, and otherwise".

Just look between these Two..... and tell me which one of them has prophesied things which came to pass:

Fr. Mbaka:
- Jonathan will lose elections: Check? CORRECT!
- Buhari will aganst all expectations, win the elections: Check? CORRECT

Primate Ayodele:

- God told me Jonathan will be re-elected: Check? FALSE!
- Buhari is not going to win election: Check? FALSE! ...again!!

As we all know, God CANNOT LIE.
Primate Ayodele is one of those so-called men of God who has repeatedly produced "Bad Fruit".
Dem plenty, including "gate of hell" Pastor and "Bling-Bling" Pastor for Edo!

I hereby, logically declare Primate Ayodele......A FRAUD! End of story.

Lastpage!

In other Breaking News
: Nigeria has rejected IMF "kiss of death" Loan ..... and has told them to take it to ....Biafra! grin grin shocked shocked

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by Banter1(m): 12:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
who is this lu na tic?
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by biomanneymailcom: 12:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
90% of Nigerian churches are political parties.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by notoriousbabe: 12:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
Abeg if Nigeria wan break make he break,I am tired of hearing this bullsh1t since 100AD
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by dandon2: 12:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
TPAND:

what kind of foundation is he laying? By appointing northerners to all juicy positions! grin
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by notoriousbabe: 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
Banter1:
who is this lu na tic?
primate ayodele

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by millionaireman: 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
cosby02:

PDP grin

....continue to hide under PDP to refuse the realities about Nigeria possibly breaking up because of Buhari's approach to Nigeria. At what point, you may no longer have time to pee
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
but you can abi??, but i didnt see PEOPHET MOSES in the middle of your name na, mtcheeeeew!, do u see all Nigerians like ur followers, jonsing man.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by Plateevent(m): 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
Dnt mind dis business man jareee!!! Tot he shuld shut his mouth afta his Prophecy dat Og a Jona go wil failed. Coz he knows it's automatic 100million 4him if Jona won!!!! Go sit down biko na contract u dey fine as u don see say dem don pass budget!!!Lolz!!!
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by danot1030: 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
Fake prophet that predicted that Jonathan will win has finally come out of hiding still pained that his reputation is dented as Jonathn lost. I guess by now his followers should know that he can't take them to heaven with his fake life.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by GeneviveHuby: 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
Do I need any prophet to tell me that. If it is by prophecy Ojukwu has done that since. I have known that since(....demonstrating with my fingers...) 1988 when I consciously listen to Radio Nigeria the one that usually says "uplifting the people and uniting the nation". In fact, it's already divided. The prove is that Hausa/Fulani and their subjects won't like this my comment.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by clickwtB(m): 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
PROPHET OF DOOOOOM!!!IN ACTION SORRY NO MORE ALERTS LIKE BEFORE ABI!!!
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by Compliance(m): 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
I can bet it with you. This prophet is not born again.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by yomz1e(m): 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
1st I wanted to agree with you then my intelligent mind kicked in, it's people like you that causes stagnancy in a country's development,you are in a rowing boat others are rowing forward but you are rowing backward, and what pains me the most is when this country gets better which will envetually will, you will benefit from the efforts of those who brought about the change by voting for a good cause. Your vote is your right to say " I agree with your manifestos" by not voting , who you epp? Feeling or good about yourself for not voting is plain ignorance and stupidity, or maybe you waiting for a gallon of oil, one crate of eggs and 25kg of Ogaden rice, whether you vote or not the country is moving on, stay there in your Neanderthal myopic sense. ..mschewwwwwww..kmt

To that pastor, I don't know which Angel is showing you that vision, but you need to go to spec savers for a clearer 20:20 vision. When other pastors are praying for peace in the land you are seeing rubbish vision, I wonder if some of the pastors are really led by the HS, let alone Called by God.

CR77:
I wouldn't have forgiven myself if I have voted this government, but thank God I never did. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by Greenback: 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
See them abusing the prophet,simply cos he prophesied about nig breaking up.. Cant wait for that to happen...to be forever separated from parasites
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by thewarrior72: 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
bigtt76:
His church will be blown up into smithereens before Nigeria does #Ewu
Sometimes i shudder at some of u guys defending one nigeria as if ur life depend on it. My question to u is, what are u currently enjoying in this one Nigeria as it is presently constituted, that is indispensable, and which ur new nation will not offer u, If Nigeria split?

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by Charly68: 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2016
This man of God should stop disparaging the name of God through fake prophesies ..aside creating unnecessary panic in the land when there is nothing to fear ...Three rivers that joined Naija is symbolic of our unity.. Nothing can break up Nigeria in Jesus name.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by faaz24: 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
shamsuRana:
angry
As blind as a bat is this pastor,and his followers,are even worse!
May the Almighty continue to ignore him,like PMB ignores Fayose.
Like Ayodele fayose like primate Ayodele...what's with Ayodeles and Buhari
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 12:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
orunto27:
He needs COHESION not COERCION to "president" democratically. You don't rule people by your motives but by their motives!!!!
Are you for real? Ever seen 10 people with the same motive? Go and study your Pol101 again!
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by pressplay411(m): 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
midolian:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/17/buhari-cant-take-us-to-promise-land-nigeria-will-break-up-primate-ayodele/?utm_source=nnd&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=nnd

Even the Israelites denied and condemned Moses during their tribulations, it's normal.

Carry on Buhari it's not even 4 years yet talkless of the israelites!
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by bandad: 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
Prophet of doom. I no go bera f u. Bobi yi oda o. Him no d day him die.? Foolish man. Will u geraoutaere men.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by bigtt76(f): 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
Break away Nations most times do not thrive well as they will continue breaking up just as a chain reaction takes place in a Nuclear reactor. Nigeria's case is even more precarious with more than a thousand ethnic tribes ...how many countries we wan evolve from Naija? Talking about getting better deal as a breakaway Nation .....I don't see any difference. The same unruly politicians we've had since 1960 were and are still in mainstream politics since we started toying back with democracy (1992 to date). I don't see any different trend from this. The same governors who cannot deliver in their states would still be the same set of people clamoring to rule the new nations.

thewarrior72:

Sometimes i shudder at some of u guys defending one nigeria as if ur life depend on it. My question to u is, what are u currently enjoying in this one Nigeria as it is presently constituted, that is indispensable, and which ur new nation will not offer u, If Nigeria split?
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by lonelydora: 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
godfirstawe:
God is not a man.

I am that I am, even Moses that saw the backside of our God didn't enter the promise land.

So big a God to meddle with the affairs of infinetesimal Nigeria.

He is a good God. I have a different view sir.

Well said.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by jkendy(m): 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
Praise singers and attention seekers. Una don start again ko Prophets of doom everywhere!!!
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by yorbaba(m): 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
haaaaaa!!!!. ds prophet again
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by donodion(m): 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by TANTUMERGO007(m): 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
midolian:
The man of the 'gods' have spoken.. grin

The true God that averted the Jonathan calamity you prophesied will avert this too.

Some self acclaimed prophets will just wake up, smoke and predict barca will play goaless in 5 consecutive matches.
damn you midolian
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by moneymissroad(f): 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
All dis pastors wishing Nigeria bad, will nt make d promise land
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by ADROIT97kid(m): 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
ur view
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by akzjazz(m): 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
If we Nigerians we're the ones Moses was leading to the promise land, we'd be screaming by now "at least in Egypt we had fuel". Oya primate go back to the zoo. Naija ain't breaking up anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters / Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) / Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.