Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,266 members, 7,860,620 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:23 PM

Captain Joseph Adeduro Adeusi Is Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Captain Joseph Adeduro Adeusi Is Dead (24501 Views)

Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit / Army Promotes Warrant Officer, Garba Abdullahi To Captain (Photo) / Captain Victor Ugochukwu Ulasi Killed By Boko Haram In Yobe State (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captain Joseph Adeduro Adeusi Is Dead by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
notouradmin:
[size=18pt]Very Sad he dosent witness the remover of saraki [/size]
dosent?? And remover??
Which state are you from?

1 Like

Re: Captain Joseph Adeduro Adeusi Is Dead by adenikegir: 11:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
[quote author=LyfeJennings post=44798598]Eyaa.
Used to know his kids back in high school [/quote
Yello badorian
Re: Captain Joseph Adeduro Adeusi Is Dead by pinkpearl17(f): 12:00am On Apr 18, 2016
Rip

1 Like

Re: Captain Joseph Adeduro Adeusi Is Dead by Truckpusher(m): 12:24am On Apr 18, 2016
He was one of the slaves from the South West that was used by the Hausa/Fulani oligarchs to run the country under their firm military grip which gave birth to a democratic system with her unequal representation that has affected everything we see today.

Sir , with all due respect to the shameful role you played with a people's destiny , making a caricature of their destiny for personal greed or regional orientation that was built on cowardice - May your soul rest in pieces.
Re: Captain Joseph Adeduro Adeusi Is Dead by heavelybaby: 12:26am On Apr 18, 2016
May his gentle soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Captain Joseph Adeduro Adeusi Is Dead by crownking(m): 12:52am On Apr 18, 2016
He is from Ifon in Ose Lga of Ondo State. He's the elder brother of the King HRH Oba Adeusi Adegoke Israel .

2 Likes

Re: Captain Joseph Adeduro Adeusi Is Dead by systemz(m): 1:15am On Apr 18, 2016
notouradmin:
Go learn English my friend.
Na Saraki wan give u fuel?
Non....!

2 Likes

Re: Captain Joseph Adeduro Adeusi Is Dead by systemz(m): 1:18am On Apr 18, 2016
imohchard:
so you used to be governor of my state?
and you were successful during that time.
we didnt fight you to go back to your state?

Thats why i love my people, we are very hospitable and accomodating

please before you quote me, am not a wailer, neither am i a zombie....
am a Son of Ibom...

Nto Ibom Isong....
U're not making any sense here.

1 Like

Re: Captain Joseph Adeduro Adeusi Is Dead by omooba969(m): 2:32am On Apr 18, 2016
notouradmin:

SaintHephzibah:
dosent?? And remover??
Which state are you from?

@bolded,

Ekiti State grin

1 Like

Re: Captain Joseph Adeduro Adeusi Is Dead by yinkslinks(m): 2:50am On Apr 18, 2016
Dosent kwa? Lol
notouradmin:

1 Like

Re: Captain Joseph Adeduro Adeusi Is Dead by Keneeby(m): 3:15am On Apr 18, 2016
Rip my state military administrator. U where so active when some part of Akwa Ibom state were flooded in 1996. That was when u came into office, you had to ensure those that were affected were compensated. But no single street or any structure name after you in Uyo. That means your presence was not fully felt.
Re: Captain Joseph Adeduro Adeusi Is Dead by Allwility: 3:24am On Apr 18, 2016
RIP sir. That's my former classmate's dad.
Re: Captain Joseph Adeduro Adeusi Is Dead by justmenoni: 4:09am On Apr 18, 2016
Afi remover na grin cheesy

quote author=notouradmin post=44797830][size=18pt]Very Sad he dosent witness the remover of saraki [/size][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Captain Joseph Adeduro Adeusi Is Dead by supereagle(m): 4:39am On Apr 18, 2016
CHAI
Re: Captain Joseph Adeduro Adeusi Is Dead by LaRoyalHighness(f): 5:36am On Apr 18, 2016
Rip... We still have your picture in our sitting room.
Re: Captain Joseph Adeduro Adeusi Is Dead by juman(m): 5:40am On Apr 18, 2016
The generation of people that destroyed nigeria.
Re: Captain Joseph Adeduro Adeusi Is Dead by kosokoadeyemi: 5:42am On Apr 18, 2016
Rip BABA
Re: Captain Joseph Adeduro Adeusi Is Dead by Honchuks(m): 6:16am On Apr 18, 2016
NAVY dont die, they simply sail on. Sail on Captain. May your boat never rock.
Re: Captain Joseph Adeduro Adeusi Is Dead by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 18, 2016
Truckpusher:
He was one of the slaves from the South West that was used by the Hausa/Fulani oligarchs to run the country under their firm military grip which gave birth to a democratic system with her unequal representation that has affected everything we see today.

Sir , with all due respect to the shameful role you played with a people's destiny , making a caricature of their destiny for personal greed or regional orientation that was built on cowardice - May your soul rest in pieces.

And some fools will think this one know what he's saying.

mtchwww

ode!

2 Likes

Re: Captain Joseph Adeduro Adeusi Is Dead by viafabian: 6:20am On Apr 18, 2016
rip sir
Re: Captain Joseph Adeduro Adeusi Is Dead by Nasiruddeen(m): 6:24am On Apr 18, 2016
R
Re: Captain Joseph Adeduro Adeusi Is Dead by HITTED(m): 6:37am On Apr 18, 2016
Rip
Re: Captain Joseph Adeduro Adeusi Is Dead by Oluwajuwonlo0001(m): 6:40am On Apr 18, 2016
Rest in peace
Re: Captain Joseph Adeduro Adeusi Is Dead by kaysmith(f): 7:34am On Apr 18, 2016
hi NairaLanders

My name is Akinade, the Nephew to the Late Navy Captain Adeusi,

Firstly, i want to thank you for the warm messages and yes, the Ibom people are loving, wonderful, hospitable and accomodating, l was a witness

to that care.

Also to use this medium to correct his age, as at death, he was 62 years (and 6months) and not as earlier claim.

Burial annocement will be communicated soon to all.

thank you once again and God bless.

@crownking ..you are totally correct, he is from Ifon (and not Oyo), IFon, Ondo State and the Elder brother to the rulling Oba of Ifon HRH Adeusi

1 Like

Re: Captain Joseph Adeduro Adeusi Is Dead by kaysmith(f): 7:35am On Apr 18, 2016
hi NairaLanders

My name is Akinade, the Nephew to the Late Navy Captain Adeusi,

Firstly, i want to thank you for the warm messages and yes, the Ibom people are loving, wonderful, hospitable and accomodating, l was a witness

to that care.

Also to use this medium to correct his age, as at death, he was 62 years (and 6months) and not as earlier claim.

Burial announcement will be communicated soon to all.

thank you once again and God bless.

@crownking ..you are totally correct, he is from Ifon (and not Oyo), IFon, Ondo State and the Elder brother to the rulling Oba of Ifon HRH Adeusi

Re: Captain Joseph Adeduro Adeusi Is Dead by usoroh2003: 7:37am On Apr 18, 2016
RIP
Re: Captain Joseph Adeduro Adeusi Is Dead by Ajascolove(m): 7:48am On Apr 18, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
wow was he from Oyo? I never knew
He is from Ifon, Ondo state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Captain Joseph Adeduro Adeusi Is Dead by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 18, 2016
omooba969:

@bolded,
Ekiti State grin
lol if them catch you. I no dey there o
Re: Captain Joseph Adeduro Adeusi Is Dead by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 18, 2016
pinkpearl17:
Rip
nice pics you got there
Re: Captain Joseph Adeduro Adeusi Is Dead by omooba969(m): 8:26am On Apr 18, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
lol if them catch you. I no dey there o

I don run comot Ekiti last night so I dey kampe. grin

Have a good day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gowon's Press Release In Uganda After Murtala Mohammed Overthrew Him (Video) / Dickson Consoles Buratai, Bichi And Modu-Sheriff Over Death Of Their Parents / Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.