Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,245 members, 7,811,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These (88403 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) / Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" / Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by zakimon: 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
Linda Ikeji is just a hard core feminist. Must everything always b about the "man oppressing the woman"? It says so much about the kind of home she is from. Deal with Wizkid as a person and don't bring these ur "feminist" drama into it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by samsam2019: 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
godfirstawe:
Hmm mm

This lady is smart, she diverted the case to a sympathetic women gender issue!!

Lesson learned: don't fight with a smart woman with pen. The power of educating a girl child.

Wiz kid won't win this war, definitely not from this route she is trending.

Wizkid is winning in life already so who gives a sh1t about that hermaphrodite wh0re?

The police won't do sh1t to him and shitda will go back home fearing for her life everyday

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Motherfucker2: 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
to end his career right? There is a huge difference between that and when someone threatens your life. Can you tell me the meaning of writing Rip to a living human being? Just accept the fact that wizkid went too far.

What did president Obama do to people that rumors about his death and say that his wife is a man ??
He locked them up ??

I pray you get out of Nigeria real quick.
Threatened ??
I would have shot her car to show how serious i am.
wizkid is a cool guy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Monimatic(m): 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
homesteady:

How can someone have such a wonderful signature(even if it is copied) and still make comments like this that defiles the law of maximum idiocy? undecided undecided

grin grin grin
just passing by,
Nice response to that idiot,
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by chrisbreezy0: 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
after reading all these, just have to say linda is just one scared kitty-cat, dunno about the smell though... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Motherfucker2: 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
dukie25:

So if Vanguard reports "PDP wins massively in Rivers", they should be arrested for reporting it with glee?

So, because i said i will beat you up, would i be arrested ??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Chrishandsome(m): 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
Make Linda cum joint us tomorrow for protest.. The tin don enter Amaechi ears o.WE NO GREE!go be our song.

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by prinsam30: 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
madam pls try go marry and be responsible

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by IRserveMyComent(f): 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
kevinscore:
LIB please tupac wasn't a thug and you gave a lady 500k doesn't make you a saint
what are you even saying? Did she said she was a saint? Na wao!
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by BABANGBALI: 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
Agbaya ni e jo lo wa oko fe ko fi imo inu e lorun sile

She wan use her Toto catch the commissioner of zombie to deal with small boy. Agbaya oshi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by doskie(m): 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
is wiskit a man at all?
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Motherfucker2: 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
Monimatic:

[size=15pt] grin grin grin
E pain am well well
he don run, come let me gist how it went down between ur mama n wizkid
U are bomboclaat and a talented janja-weed monkey grin grin grin
grin grin grin
[/size]

Lol.
It pained me ??
Lol.
You're a big joke.
Just like going to dangote to tell him "it pained him" because he lost $5

Nigga, you must be a kid

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Lucky911: 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
U guys that are criticising Wizkid will do worse or has even done worse bcus of a less relevant issue..u came to NL acting like saints..foolz.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by hardeydara213(m): 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
Linda I like you,it means am one of your fans. You are older than Wizkid & You have handle everything with maturity till now. Wizkid and you are celebrity I think you shouldn't have involve police on this issue. The matter should have been settled amicably. I think you are Wrong on this LINDA!!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Acidosis(m): 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
Motherfucker2:

Shut your ass up with that African mentality.
Just because Chinx and GBE boys were beefing and threats were made including a video show Chief keef
With an AK47, Chinx was killed the next week, who was locked up ??
Take your ignorant ass to a zoo.

If my mother acts foolishly and a 16 year old boy insults her, i will be so happy, i don't condone stupidity
Your type would probably slap your mother.

And yes, I'm African, African I will always be.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by drimlifestudios: 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:
Am I the only one that saw how she cleverly chipped in the issue of the lady she gifted 500,000naira?
She just had to do that.
I commend her for diverting the main issue into violence against women and slut shaming. Typical of snakes.
It still doesnt change the fact that she's a devious old rat.
Enough of the emotional blackmail.
I'm a lady but hypocrisy isnt my thing.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by hobat4cash(m): 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
Too many kids these days commenting on what they can't grasp. A suppose star using derogatory words to describe a part of a woman and some kids are hailing. SMH!
You threaten to beat up someone who i believe is old enough to be your elder sister and kids are cheering? Too bad. Not holding brief for anyone here but i hate to see crap like this especially about inciting violence in any subtle form. Must everything always end up with insults?
Linda did the right thing here before anyone feels they have right to behave anyhow. If you feel aggrieve in anyway take legal steps instead of opening your mouth anyhow and erasing all doubts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by miqos02(m): 7:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
oo
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by repogirl(f): 7:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
Linda, you be correct strong woman jare! Nothing do you!

That stunted growth kid is just a stúpid small boy jare, no single sense. He believes the world is at his feet and he can misyarn anyhow without repercussion.

Well, he just got schooled.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Monimatic(m): 7:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
Acidosis:

grin grin grin
Nice one again

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Motherfucker2: 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
Acidosis:

Yes, my type would Bleep the dog shiit out of your m...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
She was silent initially to guage public opinion.Linda only came out today to blog about this police issue due to the negative publicity it is generating for her.

The more she carries on with this battered ego trip the more damage she causes herself. Who are her image gurus? She definitely has none.

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by ANNYTOHCUTE(f): 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Life is too short to be reading the f**k a smelly Kitty-cat wrote! Abeg, how much be fuel for una side?

And if She were your sister? I always say consider people..Haba! And you get females for your family o

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by dukie25: 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
Motherfucker2:

So, because i said i will beat you up, would i be arrested ??
Threatening to harm somebody is a crime, try checking the relevant section of our penal code.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
homesteady:

How can someone have such a wonderful signature(even if it is copied) and still make comments like this that defiles the law of maximum idiocy? undecided undecided
it depends on what you mean by idiocy..if not conforming and having a mind of my own and having a different viewt makes me an idiot..so be it...no need having to prove my self to close minded as&holes
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by salvation77177: 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
Children of today have lost respect for their seniors. It wasn't that way some decades back.
Wizkid insulting, threatening to beat up and calling Linda derogatory names is wrong.
You may jump to conclusions that I'm trying to support Linda but you may be wrong. Except through her blog, I have never met Linda in person, so how can I support her. If she is wrong I will equally say so.
But in this case I can't really see the area Linda has gone wrong. She was carrying out her legitimate duties as her profession demands by writing about Wizkid.
Can Wizkid actually prove that what Linda wrote about him was false? Except otherwise, I do not see where Linda has gone wrong that made Wizkid insulted and disgraced her openly using some unfounded stories agsist her.Too bad children of today because of success looked down on their seniors.You are openly disgracing a woman probably because of some personal grudges or because you hate forgetting that you have a mother who is a woman like her. If someone will misbehave to Wizkid mother the way he did to Linda will he accept it. What you do not what to be done to you do not do to it another person.
To aunt Linda, please for the sake of Christian virtue and your relationship with God forgive Wizkid and withdraw the case from the police. Remember that Jesus was mocked, accused and beaten for an offence He never committed. Yet He did not complain. I know it's painful when in the cause of your legitimate duties someone probably younger in age and other things comes up to mock you, but looking unto Jesus you have to be comforted and forgive.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by sage2(m): 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
Linda did the right thing by lodging a formal complain. When you are dealing with silly and less education rich folks, you don't take things for granted. There is an inherent weakness and low self esteem among the rich but less educated people from poor background that makes them prone to violence. The education which will have serve as a check is lacking because they are mostly drop-outs or high school leavers.
You often see them celebrate when the have sex with a woman that they never thought possible in their lives. They are the most guilty of kiss and tell because for them, that is a sign that they have arrived. Recently, I observed a silly craving for mulattoes amongs them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by 5thcolm(m): 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
Motherfucker2:
Do you think men are stupid to have this kind of woman as a wife ??
Money can't buy maturity.

She threatened to end Wizkid's career but wizkid never took her to court.
She was happy that wizkid was served a quit notice, even Timaya, Skales, Tekno that have no endorsement deals all have 3 or 4 mansions, why do you think that wizkid who have more than 4 endorsement deal worth over 400 million naira can't buy a mansion in banana island.
If a woman acts like a fool, she would be put in place real quick.
If Linda ikeji lives in Chicago, she will know the real deal, you can't write shiit about people.
Same thing, VladTv did, he wrote a false article about Rick Ross, go ask him what they did to him.
If i were wizkid, i will give her a run for her money

Linda ikeji is just a bitter woman.
To show how ignorant she is, she filed a report at the police department against wizkid, what do you think they will do ?? Lock wizkid up ??
Funny old woman

Kemi Olunlayo and Linda ikeji are mentally unstable

After doin wat u did to ur mother , i wasnt xpect anytin more from u........ ..MOTHERFUCKER

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Motherfucker2: 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
repogirl:
Linda, you be correct strong woman jare! Nothing do you!

That stunted growth kid is just a stúpid small boy jare, no single sense. He believes the world is at his feet and he can misyarn anyhow without repercussion.

Well, he just got schooled.

Little feminist kid.
I guess you're a tall girl with an empty bank account.
He got schooled on what ?? He got locked up ??
Kid

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by anonimi: 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
bumi10:
You see, violence against women and threat of violence against women is not okay. Threatening harm to someone in a public space is a criminal act in every country of the world, including Nigeria. I bet some of you didn't know that, yeah? You can not publicly threaten someone with harm. You will only get away with it if your victim doesn't report to the authorities. If they do, you will have a case with the police and I promise you, the police take these things seriously.

I reported this case to the authorities because I want our young men to know this is not okay. You should not raise your hands on a woman. You shouldn't even threaten to raise your hands on a woman. Wizkid wrote that he would send his 16 year old cousin to beat the poo out of me. Letting Wizkid get away with it is basically telling our young men that this is okay...and it's not!

After Wizkid made the threat to me, I saw a lot of teen boys hailing and applauding him. To them, this was okay. If their idol can threaten a woman with harm, and use derogatory words, they also can do it...and that's how the circle of abuse of women continues. Women being called 'smelly Kitty-Cat' trended online for a day or two! Little boys were happy to use the words. Sad!

It is appalling to me that anyone, especially women, would cheer Wizkid on. When he wrote RIP Linda, I saw a few young girls write same, laughing. This is not a laughing matter. It doesn't matter whether you like me or not! This is not about Linda Ikeji. This is about abuse of women which has eaten deep into our society, so deep that it has now been accepted as normal. Men do it all the time and get away with it. So many women are battered by their husbands and they refuse to speak up because of the stigma. They refuse to seek help because they are afraid of what people will say. I am sorry, I am not one of those women. I refuse to be victimized. And as long as I have my voice and my platform, I will speak up.

We women have to come together to lend a strong voice to the plight of women in our continent. When we see a woman being physically and mentally abused, let's act. Let's speak up. Let's not laugh and say she deserves it. If we continue to keep quiet, the circle of abuse will continue. And one day, You, yes You, will find yourself in the receiving end of a thundering slap, followed by heavy blows. If not you, then maybe your daughter? Let's condemn violence and threat of violence against women! This is not acceptable!

Young men like Wizkid, a father of two young boys himself, should never advocate violence against women. One day, he will have a daughter, how would he feel if another male threatens to put hands on her or even calls her a hoe?

I can't count how many times Wizkid called me a hoe in his rant against me. That's what boys do. When they get into a fight with a woman, they try to slut-shame her. Smelly Kitty-Cat, hoe, ashawo etc. You call a woman, who gave another young woman, whose real name she doesn't even know N500,000 just because she said she would rather work by carrying cement than prostitute herself, that's the person you call a hoe? When your mind is so warped you can't differentiate between a woman and a hoe, then this is what happens. Except you drive to Sanusi Fanfuwa at 2am to pick up a prostitute, who proudly describes herself as one, then you shouldn't call any woman a hoe.

Even Tupac who was a well known thug could differentiate between the types of women he dealt with. When asked in an interview why he called women bitches, he said people shouldn't confuse things, that he wouldn't address a mother or a sister the way he would address a Dam, that the bitches were the ones he dealt with in the clubs who behaved like one. He reiterated that he respected women!

In more civilized countries, Wizkid would have lost his endorsements and spent the next year or so apologizing and being in the fore-front of promoting anti-violence crusades against women. It took Chris Brown years to get back on his feet after his assault on a woman. Up till today, he doesn't have any major endorsements and some countries still deny him entrance into their country i.e Australia for something he did 7 years ago. Yes, violence against women is serious!

And there's the case of incitement. When you have power and influence, you have to be careful what you say in public. Because you have such power, something you say can influence your followers. A fan can commit acts that even you may not support or might not even condone. But because it came out of your mouth, they think you mean it. So it is irresponsible to say things that might be inciteful. In Law, you can be held responsible when people act based on what you said in public. Tupac was charged to court and indicted after some thugs killed a police officer. The thugs went to court and mentioned that their idol encouraged violence against LA police officers in a song where he said 'Drop a cop'. So, we folks with some measure of influence should be more careful with our utterances. People are watching and listening!

The second reason I filed a police report is to encourage other women in similar situations to do same. My dear ladies, if a man threatens to puts hands on you, and you feel the threat is real, report to the authorities. Don't wait until he does it. What if you don't survive it? If he's picked up and may be charged to court (yes, you can be charged to court for making threats...it's a misdemeanor with a prison sentence), then he will think twice before making threats against you in the future or any other woman for that matter.

I went as far as I did for me and for other women. This is to pass a strong message to our young men that these kinds of behaviour towards women will not be tolerated. Should not be tolerated. If you assault or even threaten to assault a woman, the law will come after you if she chooses not to be silent. Women, don't be silent. Let's break the circle. For your sake, for my sake, for the sake of our daughters, grand daughters, great grand daughters and all other women that will follow them.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/04/my-issue-with-wizkidwhy-i-took-case-to.html?m=1

Thanks Linda.
Hopefully our country will have more civilised people as its inhabitants.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3241776_9ja_jpeg26589d6b9bd10c6732bda31ad0aad178

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2995823_img20151001045439_jpegab04322a9213336241039a1276e3723a

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Motherfucker2: 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
5thcolm:

After doin wat u did to ur mother , i wasnt xpect anytin more from u........ ..MOTHERFUCKER

Oh.
Gay fish.
How are you ??
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by repogirl(f): 7:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
Motherfucker2:

Little feminist kid.
I guess you're a tall girl with an empty bank account.
He got schooled on what ?? He got locked up ??
Kid
Motherfucker cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex / Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day / Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.