Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These (88535 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) / Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" / Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
fammo:
It's so annoying how everything nowadays is being "genderlized". Wizkid threatened you the way he would have threatened any guy
You are right and you are wrong

I doubt if he would have told a guy that he would let his 16 year old cousin beat him up

Also, the threat wasn't stand alone. He degraded her. It came across as 'I am going to harm that ashawo/slut/rude woman need to be taught a lesson etc'. My experience on Nairaland.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by seunny4lif(m): 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2016
grin grin cheesy
Fun grin
The fear of wizkid is the beginning of wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Fear what? she did the right thing . What else do you want her to do
Lol.....I dnt knw oo
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Motherfucker2: 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2016
Monimatic:

[size=15pt] grin grin grin grin

No, but he bleeped n sodomize ur mama n ur mama gave Wizkid head

Coward like u
[/size]

Kid.
Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
kevoh:

Fear is not a bad thing. It's usually called up when our survival instincts,embedded in us since the caveman days, kick in.
hmm u r right
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by theshaderoom: 6:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
sospunky:
Nice Write Up @ Linda Ikeji,But I honestly believe u have over streched this issue.Ur supposed to be elder one.Act Ur Age.No disrespect meant.2ndly I thought by now, YOU OUGHT TO HV DEVELOPED THICK SKIN IN THIS UR LINE OF WORK.Every One is entitled to their own opinion and wld certainly not like people snooping in their Business,So I suggest u carry on wit ur job and forget comments dat Will come up as a result.

so the points she made just went right over your head? sad keeping mute will give other young boys and wizkids fans the notion that it is alright to threathen a woman or even beat up a woman. a wizkid fan could see her on the way and attack her just becos of wizkids comment so he can score points with wizkid.

Rick Ross lost his endorsement with reebok becos he rapped about putting rohypnol (date drug) in a girl's drink...Nigerians need to wake up and stop with this relagation of women mentality abeg

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Monimatic(m): 6:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
Motherfucker2:

Kid.
Have a nice day

[size=15pt] grin grin grin
E pain am well well
he don run, come let me gist how it went down between ur mama n wizkid
U are bomboclaat and a talented janja-weed monkey grin grin grin
grin grin grin
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
wcurtis76:
No wonder Jim iyk called u haemophrodite witch madam Linda ikeji the earlier u start minding ur biz the better for you, you are not the only person that owns blog we also have big blog like Bella naija she don't make noise like you, think about it have u ever ask your self why only u as a blogger always have beef with all this celebrities? Better retrench ur steps madam
she is extremely vindictive threatening to ruin him.she Dom become naija god

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
retake89:

U sure say u sabi read so?
nooo..... read ke... dey no teach how to read I only knw only knw hw to write..... lol
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by addikt(m): 6:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
dukie25:

wizkid didn't have to threaten Linda, what stops the over rated star from using his mouth? Oh! He did insult Linda but felt threatening a lady makes him more of a big boy.

Lock him up and throw away the fvcking key, let those gay agbaya in prison use his a.z.z for experiments.

You be F**k up guy......she threatened to expose more about wizkid as well,what's her own ??... who says it's ONLY WOMEN THAT COULD THREATEN OR ABUSE GUYS.....He is human as well huh.....leave that path bro!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
Smart Linda cool.. Salient points made, though it cuts across all gender..

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by 4nobody4every1: 6:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
angry angry
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by SweetieConstie(f): 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
Hmmm... Aunty Linda be spewing trash! She's so agitated...grin

Why couldn't she mind her business in the first instance?undecided Now, she's pained... mtcheww

13 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Life is too short to be reading the f**k a smelly Kitty-cat wrote! Abeg, how much be fuel for una side?
something i read here makes me to lose hope for the next generation

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by IRserveMyComent(f): 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
afroxyz:
She should STFU. When she threatened to end Wizkid's career, which to me is a more grievous threat, no one talk. Now she wan turn her own to gender equality issue. E no go work.
my dear dont even go there the two are not comparable in any way. Do you know the implication of writing RIP to a living human being? Do you know that if anything should happen to her within this frame of time even if wizkid is innocent he is the first suspect. We should learn to bridle our tongues cos it can make or mar us.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Krucifax(m): 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Life is too short to be reading the f**k a smelly Kitty-cat wrote! Abeg, how much be fuel for una side?

You are an example of the idiots in society she's speaking about. I'm guessing you have or had a mother. Would she be proud of you potty mouth?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by franugo(m): 6:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
PMBisaterrorist:
mtchew stinking pussy make I catch you Linda I go so beat beat u die cheesy.

na joke I dey oo I no wan go jail

Its clear from ur dp dt u are already a deranged MALE psychopath{ or heading on dt path}.
.no go find sense put inside ur craniumcry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
theshaderoom:

so the points she made just went right over your head? sad keeping mute will give other young boys and wizkids fans the notion that it is alright to threathen a woman or even beat up a woman. a wizkid fan could see her on the way and attack her just becos of wizkids comment so he can score points with wizkid.

Rick Ross lost his endorsement with reebok becos he rapped about putting rohypnol (date drug) in a girl's drink...Nigerians need to wake up and stop with this relagation of women mentality abeg
wizkid will not loose any endorsement.rather linda should lose hers for advertising a counterfeit bag and tax evasion

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by BossDanniee(m): 6:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Ushiefrank(m): 6:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
She have what she supose those that say fear can go ahead and inspire fight lubbish
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by IRserveMyComent(f): 6:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Hmmm... Aunty Linda be spilling trash! She's so agitated...grin

Why couldn't she mind her business in the first instance?undecided Now, she's pained... mtcheww
yes she exercised her right. You cant theaten her and go scot free.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Ushiefrank(m): 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
She have done what she supose. those that say fear can She have done what she supose. those that say fear can go ahead and inspire fight lubbish
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Motherfucker2: 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
dukie25:

wizkid didn't have to threaten Linda, what stops the over rated star from using his mouth? Oh! He did insult Linda but felt threatening a lady makes him more of a big boy.

Lock him up and throw away the fvcking key, let those gay agbaya in prison use his a.z.z for experiments.

Threatening a lady ?? Are ladies not humans ?? Are the ghosts ??
Where were you when linda was writing shiit about WizKid ??
Just because she's a lady, she would do anything she wants
I bet you eat women ass for a living

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by dukie25: 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
addikt:

You be F**k up guy......she threatened to expose more about wizkid as well,what's her own ??... who says it's ONLY WOMEN THAT COULD THREATEN OR ABUSE GUYS.....He is human as well huh.....leave that path bro!!

Wizkid called her derogatory names using various expletives, and then threatened to harm her, what kind of man is that?

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Acidosis(m): 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
godfirstawe:
Hmm mm

This lady is smart, she diverted the case to a sympathetic women gender issue!!

Lesson learned: don't fight with a smart woman with pen. The power of educating a girl child.

Wiz kid won't win this war, definitely not from this route she is trending.

The moment Wizkid decided to divert the issue into vulgar words, he ruined himself. I don't have anything to gain or lose from whoever wins the so called war, but I feel Linda Ikeji responded appropriately. She didn't divert the issue, Wizkid did.

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by franugo(m): 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Hmmm... Aunty Linda be spilling trash! She's so agitated...grin

am i d only one dt thinks this 'girl' is sill.y

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Motherfucker2: 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
yes she exercised her right. You cant theaten her and go scot free.

OK.
And what did wizkid do when she threatened to end his career ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Stevosty: 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
E clear say d tin pain am "Except you drive to Sanusi Fanfuwa at 2am to pick up a prostitute, who proudly describes herself as one, then you shouldn't call any woman a hoe."

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by dukie25: 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
[s]
Motherfucker2:

Threatening a lady ?? Are ladies not humans ?? Are the ghosts ??
Where were you when linda was writing shiit about WizKid ??
Just because she's a lady, she would do anything she wants
I bet you eat women ass for a living
[/s]

What did you expect, she's a showbiz blogger, that's how she earns her crust.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Motherfucker2: 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
dukie25:

Wizkid called her derogatory names using his many expletives, yet threatened to harm her, what can of man is that?

What kind of woman will be happy because a guy was served quit notice ??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
Motherfucker2:
Do you think men are stupid to have this kind of woman as a wife ??
Money can't buy maturity.

She threatened to end Wizkid's career but wizkid never took her to court.
She was happy that wizkid was served a quit notice, even Timaya, Skales, Tekno that have no endorsement deals all have 3 or 4 mansions, why do you think that wizkid who have more than 4 endorsement deal worth over 400 million naira can't buy a mansion in banana island.
If a woman acts like a fool, she would be put in place real quick.
If Linda ikeji lives in Chicago, she will know the real deal, you can't write shiit about people.
Same thing, VladTv did, he wrote a false article about Rick Ross, go ask him what they did to him.
If i were wizkid, i will give her a run for her money

Linda ikeji is just a bitter woman.
To show how ignorant she is, she filed a report at the police department against wizkid, what do you think they will do ?? Lock wizkid up ??
Funny old woman

Lol.

She is educating us with the long epistle that wizkid threatened the whole of Nigerian women.

That woman brain be like 5 year old kid

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Motherfucker2: 6:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
dukie25:
[s][/s]

She's a showbiz blogger, thats where she earns her crust.

Wizkid is a singer.
He can sing of beating a guy up and people will still dance to it

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) / Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State / Cossy Orjiakor Goes Coverless In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.