Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama (47213 Views)

Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage / Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking / Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by jkendy(m): 6:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
babufaith:
Why allowing this guy have a field day on Nairaland all these while
Last time I checked, advertising products nd services goes with severe penalties as stated by Seun. So why are the Mods not 'moderating' this Babufaith (faithless) of a guy
Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by Adenex3051(m): 6:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
Its unfortunate that many Nigerian celebrities fails in marital endeavors. These are people who should be role models to the society.
Mide and Afeez if you get to read this please have a heart to heart talk, hide no feelings and try to resolve this. Its never late. For the sake of your children otherwise you will make those innocent kids the VICTIMS of this break up.
Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by karashita: 6:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
jkendy:
Some women sef ehh.
You knew from the out set that you're not gonna be able to bear the pains nd agony of separation yet you went ahead and did it. Who's regretting now
Pls ladies, look carefully before you lip

Went ahead how?
The husband left home;he it was who wanted the separation.
Na wah for you o bros.

3 Likes

Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by cherry007(f): 6:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
Two wrongs can't make it right. Na beg I dey beg una settle your differences so that all your enemies will be put to shame.
Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by femi4: 6:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
Drabeey:
Any one who pay attentions to this lady attitudes on set would know that she is grossly ' bad mouthed'.
She abuses a lot,
well i believe she is dancing shoki to her......

Who she help sef...

Anyways....

DrabeeyWasHere
At least, try pretend say you dey intelligent. How can you use her character on set to judge her personality in real life

3 Likes

Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by kudoxs(m): 6:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
All i know is for every action there must be an equal reaction, the man can't just abadon some he's lived with for 10 years without a reason, we need to hear from the accused party before condemning him. All the people talking about how a beautiful lady like this married a man with tribal marks needs their head checked. Just because he has tribal marks doesn't make him a lesser human.

4 Likes

Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by karashita: 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
Oga Afeez,i don't know the full gist of your marriage,but i can tell you 'loved' your wife-you were there for her when her mother died.I commend you for that.
That said,she must have 'wronged' you somehow,cos she admitted somewhere that you are not a saint yourself.

Ori bibe ko loogun ori fifo- I want to beg that you forgive her if her 'sins' are pardonable,taking into consideration the number of times she had overlooked your faults too.
If however you can't forgive her,pls do not saddle her with the upkeep of these beautiful children who are your carbon copy.
Mide,i pray God intervenes in this matter and restore your home.Incase things do not work out,move on with your life.No man,i repeat,no man is worth dying for.Wish you luck.

1 Like

Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by Praktikals(m): 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
LEXYCOM:
Which man in his right thinking mind will break the heart of this beautiful woman.....upon say the man get tribal mark, he still be suffer the beautiful woman dat married him with his ugliness
Cool down, my namesake. For an African man to run komot for house, you suppose know se water don pass garri

Pastor Drabeey has a point

Drabeey:
Any one who pay attentions to this lady attitudes on set would know that she is grossly ' bad mouthed'.
She abuses a lot

1 Like

Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by ogunsbanjul(m): 6:52pm On Apr 17, 2016
The earlier the better Mide realises that it will be a cause o her trailing virtually all actresses in the film industry that is about to be allowed in her marriage

I pity this lady called Mide. Deceitful guys in the film and outside the film industry are lying to her that she is beautiful. Thank God the kids resemble their father. won pe e ni sisi, inu e hun dun, o mo awon ara Niger wa so e di apere ajase and still dump you one day
Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by dacovajnr: 6:55pm On Apr 17, 2016
Drabeey:
She abuses a lot, well i believe she is dancing shoki to her......

Who she help sef...

Anyways....

DrabeeyWasHere
Despite the fact that put so much efforts and gave your 100% to prove a point..you still flop badly..you need to have you brain replaced, don't worry the bill is on me..and finally this is Reality not a movie scene #BrodaOde

3 Likes

Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by Sunglass20(f): 6:55pm On Apr 17, 2016
Please Mr Afeez I beg you in God's name to please forgive her if she has wronged you and go back to your family.
Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by samsam2019: 6:55pm On Apr 17, 2016
popcykaylah:
Why be say Yoruba movie actress marriages no dey last Na wah o..hubby always on the run
is your brain on vacation?

2 Likes

Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by iamagyal(f): 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
[quote author=Drabeey post=44789543]Any one who pay attentions to this lady attitudes on set would know that she is grossly ' bad mouthed'.

Who she help sef...
I smh for you. Very dumb comment coming from a dumb person.

1 Like

Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by Praktikals(m): 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
ogunsbanjul:
I pity this lady called Mide. Deceitful guys in the film and outside the film industry are lying to her that she is beautiful. won pe e ni sisi, inu e hun dun, o mo awon ara Niger wa so e di apere ajase

Gbam!
Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by tomholly: 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
well get well sha. So call celebrity with their altitude.something must av Mr Afeez left the house .hmmmmmmmmmmmm
study4free:
It has been reported that Nollywood actress Mide Martins has been rushed to the hospital barely a day after revealing some of the messy details of her failed marriage.

The actress married to Afeez Abiodun was rushed to the hospital by a colleague yesterday after the trauma suffered by her over the public breakup. It was gathered that after she was rushed to the hospital, the colleague called Afeez Owo and narrated the development to him telling him to come to the hospital.

It was also gathered that Afeez did not go to the hospital until much more later when the Martin’s friend had left the hospital.
The cause of the actress’ breakdown is as yet unknown.

Mide had gone on Instagram to blast her husband, letting it be known that he had moved out of their matrimonial home leaving her and the kids and that their marriage was heading for the chopping block.

http://yarnvibes.com/newsmide-martins-rushed-to-hospital-after-breakup-drama/

See link to the earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/3052573/actress-mide-martins-blasts-husband
Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by 9jatatafo(m): 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
Madam don't so things if you don't have the mind
Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by miqos02(m): 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
hmmm
Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by BABANGBALI: 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
The jazz war have start
Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
Drabeey:

Who she help sef...

Anyways....

DrabeeyWasHere
you no make sense

2 Likes

Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by popcykaylah(m): 7:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
samsam2019:
is your brain on vacation?
Oloshi ni e ..are you mentally stable atall?
Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by BABANGBALI: 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2016
ogunsbanjul:
The earlier the better Mide realises that it will be a cause o her trailing virtually all actresses in the film industry that is about to be allowed in her marriage

I pity this lady called Mide. Deceitful guys in the film and outside the film industry are lying to her that she is beautiful. Thank God the kids resemble their father. won pe e ni sisi, inu e hun dun, o mo awon ara Niger wa so e di apere ajase and still dump you one day

who fine?mide fine?i don die. Her body odour alone go drive satan away from the world
Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by samsam2019: 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2016
popcykaylah:

Oloshi ni e ..are you mentally stable atall?
is that how you address your father?
Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by popcykaylah(m): 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
samsam2019:
is that how you address your father?
I see why you have no manners..I no blame you..people like you have no respect..if that's how you tooth pick your parents up and down..Well I dont ..go get some manners .
Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by sexaddict08(m): 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
morganbayo:
Why is it that all those actresses have the same attitude and culture of marry and divorce Is it a curse for them?

you see those celebrities smiling n shinning but they're going through lot of pains. Facing lots of temptations and they have no privacy. Thank God for your own life ooo
Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by Praktikals(m): 7:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
karashita:
Oga Afeez,i don't know the full gist of your marriage,but i can tell you 'loved' your wife-you were there for her when her mother died.I commend you for that.
That said,she must have 'wronged' you somehow,cos she admitted somewhere that you are not a saint yourself.

Ori bibe ko loogun ori fifo- I want to beg that you forgive her if her 'sins' are pardonable,taking into consideration the number of times she had overlooked your faults too.
If however you can't forgive her,pls do not saddle her with the upkeep of these beautiful children who are your carbon copy.

Excellent write-up

karashita:
Move on with your life.No man,i repeat,no man is worth dying for.Wish you luck.

Bad finishing
Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by kennycalls(m): 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
Love is blind beautyy and the beast. I no sure say no b jazz dis guy use marry her.
Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by miqos02(m): 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
Caracta:

Very typical.

Quick to judge and blame the woman. The woman is always the bad egg in your books. Chai! Didn't you read that the husband left the house?

You should look carefully before you 'lip' into comments too cool
don't forget that there are two sides involved, we only heard the woman's story, we should wait for the man to speak
Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by DExplorer1: 7:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
popcykaylah:
Why be say Yoruba movie actress marriages no dey last Na wah o..hubby always on the run
If there was age bracket for comments, people like you would just be reading posts only.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by samsam2019: 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
popcykaylah:

I see why you have no manners..I no blame you..people like you have no respect..if that's how you tooth pick your parents up and down..Well I dont ..go get some manners .
i asked you a question seeing as you appear like someone with a traumatic childhood.

Just answer me

1 Like

Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by popcykaylah(m): 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
DExplorer1:

If there was age bracket for comments, people like you would just be reading posts only.
Old man wey wise we don see..your mumu get grade
Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by eyinjuege: 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
Adenex3051:
Its unfortunate that many Nigerian celebrities fails in marital endeavors. These are people who should be role models to the society.
Mide and Afeez if you get to read this please have a heart to heart talk, hide no feelings and try to resolve this. Its never late. For the sake of your children otherwise you will make those innocent kids the VICTIMS of this break up.

Anyone that makes celebrities their role model is on a long thing.

Role models are better being people close to you that have impacted your life like your parents, or someone you've seen whose life is worthy of emulation. However, a lot of parents have failed in this regard and their children only have negative things to see and copy.

Like loads of us out there, celebs are as flawed as can be and just equally struggle to live life as best as they can/ have the capacity to.

1 Like

Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by cardoctor(m): 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
I wish her a quick recovery.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor / Mr Eazi "Quits" Music For Whistle Blowing / Nigerians Blast Seyi Shay On Twitter For Meeting GEJ In A Too Revealing Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.