Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow (34027 Views)

Tecno Camon I Twin: First Tecno Smartphone With Snapdragon CPU / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Tecno Boom J8 Thread – First Tecno Phone To Feature Hios Ui (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by omoalajah(m): 7:55pm On Nov 09, 2016
Going to Carlcare will be your best option
nanna170:
plz my tecno w4 screen got broken plz can I see it in d market
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by datyorubaboy: 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
That cant be. U must be talking about RAM and not ROM
Sunnycent:
hi. my w4 claims to have 16gb internal memory but it only has 676mb. please what can i do?
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by missslimzy(f): 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2016
Yes i think thats what he is talking about.
datyorubaboy:
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by Sunnycent(m): 9:37am On Nov 10, 2016
its the ROM. honestly. Am so confused right now.
datyorubaboy:
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by Sunnycent(m): 9:41am On Nov 10, 2016
whenever i switch my phone on, it writes Tecno and also wtites "for android" beneath the screen. is that normal?
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by Sunnycent(m): 10:44am On Nov 11, 2016
I was able to change my old w4 to the real w4. apparently, it wasn't the real w4 they sold to me at first. now i have the real w4.
PS: guys, watch out for what you purchase.
Thanks y'all.
Peace.
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by Krystale: 10:49am On Nov 11, 2016
Sunnycent:
I was able to change my old w4 to the real w4. apparently, it wasn't the real w4 they sold to me at first. now i have the real w4.
Thanks y'all.
Peace.
where did you buy it
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by Krystale: 10:52am On Nov 11, 2016
How much is w4 now. It seems to be the best budget device in the market. *294ppi*
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO BUY.....BEAR IN MIND ITS NOT OTG SUPPORTED AND ALSO NOT 4G NETWORK......ITS A NICE PHONE WITH HD DISPLAY
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
Sunnycent:
hi. my w4 claims to have 16gb internal memory but it only has 676mb. please what can i do?

U GOT A FAKE PHONE.....A COPYRIGHT(CLONE) OF TECNO W4
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by adebayo89(m): 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
Mine unable to connect to system. Pls wat to do
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by echobazz: 12:17am On Nov 22, 2016
consumingfire:
I made mine superb, with these steps
1.root the phone
2.install xpose zip
3.ABS tweaks (tweak it to get the best juice out of the phone,)
4.install ram expandeder
All these made the phone wonderful, the speed could be compared to my friend's Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
pls how did you root ur W4
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by NONNYG: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2016
How is the camera quality
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by excanny: 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
ezenwajosh:
FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO BUY.....BEAR IN MIND ITS NOT OTG SUPPORTED AND ALSO NOT 4G NETWORK......ITS A NICE PHONE WITH HD DISPLAY

Stop spreading wrong info. Tecno W4 is OTA supported. Here's a blog link to prove that.
http:///tecno-w4-full-review/

1 Like

Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by chiommygreat: 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
I bought a new tecno w4 phone, i cant play music, upload and download pictures, my whatsapp contacts names not showing etc, it always ask for permission before i can do i all that, pls help me to know how to set those things in other to enjoy my new phone,. Your assistance will be appreciated,thanks
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by swaqq(m): 8:57am On Nov 30, 2016
chiommygreat:
I bought a new tecno w4 phone, i cant play music, upload and download pictures, my whatsapp contacts names not showing etc, it always ask for permission before i can do i all that, pls help me to know how to set those things in other to enjoy my new phone,. Your assistance will be appreciated,thanks
. . . Its simple, just go to your settings, on the top right corner, you will see a search icon, click on it and type the word "apps permissions" click on it, it will take you to the apps permissions settings, switch off permissions and you are good to go!
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by Carlcaresophia: 8:02am On Dec 01, 2016
chiommygreat:
Hello chiommygreat! As for the problem you mentioned ,you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by Augusttusrobben(m): 8:24am On Dec 01, 2016
[quote author=Sunnycent post=50947161]I was able to change my old w4 to the real w4. apparently, it wasn't the real w4 they sold to me at first. now i have the real w4.
Thanks y'all.
Peace.[/quot

hw can one know d real w4 . does it realy hv 4G LTE
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by projectking68(m): 9:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
Sunnycent:
Thanks y'all.
Peace.
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by projectking68(m): 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
Carlcaresophia:

Hello, you can try following ways
1. Delete files and apps you do not use usually.
2. Clear some caches in apps like whatsapp, FB etc. ways as following:settings---apps---(choose a app) Clear cache. (remeber to back up important files)
3. Instal apps like file manager,360 security, CCleaner and clean your phone in time.
4. Do not run too many apps at the same time.
5. Insert a SD card (if available), remove apps to it from internal memory. (Better to set it as default memory, ways as following:Settings-storage and memory-Default write disk)
6. Restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files.
If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by projectking68(m): 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
consumingfire:
I made mine superb, with these steps
1.root the phone
2.install xpose zip
3.ABS tweaks (tweak it to get the best juice out of the phone,)
4.install ram expandeder
All these made the phone wonderful, the speed could be compared to my friend's Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by projectking68(m): 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
Fine brothers in enugu and Lagos is selling fake tecno w4
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by ryfoz(m): 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
Stop spreading wrong info. Tecno W4 is OTA supported. Here's a blog link to prove that.
http:///tecno-w4-full-review/

bros na OTG d guys said o not OTA grin #laughing in chinese
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
I wish this phone can be downgraded....

Don't mind am old skool
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by Ndissle(m): 11:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hello.. I have been assisting nairalanders in Lagos and other parts of Nigeria with repairs over the years, I am still always ready to assist. If you have any phone that needs my attention be it broken screen, broken touchpad, or the phone fell into water, what ever the problem might be , I will try to find solutions. U can reach me on whatsapp or via call on 0803 860 3994
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by missslimzy(f): 8:40am On Feb 08, 2017
Wow. So some people are still cloning TECNO phones? SMH.
Sunnycent:
Thanks y'all.
Peace.
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by omoalajah(m): 9:02am On Feb 08, 2017
The Camera quality is dope.
NONNYG:
How is the camera quality
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by datyorubaboy: 9:13am On Feb 08, 2017
LOL. I smell a fake device.
Sunnycent:
whenever i switch my phone on, it writes Tecno and also wtites "for android" beneath the screen. is that normal?
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by ILOVEGARRI: 10:51am On Feb 08, 2017
Sunnycent:

Anything oda than dis na fake!!

Fake of all dis products don plenty for market now
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by ILOVEGARRI: 10:52am On Feb 08, 2017
Tecno w4 for sale at cheap price thou,hit my profile up for more infor
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by excanny: 6:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
missslimzy:
Wow. So some people are still cloning TECNO phones? SMH.

We've been hearing stories of such these days. I always advise people to buy shine their eyes while buying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NIN: Large Crowds Gather At NIMC Offices In Lagos, Flout COVID-19 Protocol / My Facebook Account Hacked! How Do I Retrieve It? / Innjoo F2 Android Tablet Specifications, Features And Price -mymobnet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.